Bewitched Heart

By simp4sebastianstan

Sam Uley Fanfiction A Sky full of stars, he was staring at her. ~ Atticus ~ Completed. #2 in imprinting on... More

CAST
⤷ Chapter 1
⤷ Chapter 2
⤷ Chapter 3
⤷ Chapter 4
⤷ Chapter 5
Pictures from Wedding/Attendees
⤷ Chapter 6
⤷ Chapter 7
⤷ Chapter 8
⤷ Chapter 9
⤷ Chapter 10
⤷ Chapter 11
⤷ Chapter 13
⤷ Chapter 14

⤷ Chapter 12

4K 68 0
By simp4sebastianstan

She wore his compliments like diamonds.
~ Atticus~

I'm sitting down with Matthew and Sam, when I hear the sound of the phone and i frown looking at Sam who shrugs and I answer it.

Charlie: Hello, Sam? Sophie?

Sophie: Hey Dad, whats wrong?

Charlie: Have you got a call from Bella?

Sophie: No she hasn't spoken to me since, why is she okay?

Charlie: No, she's sick and extending her holiday, i was wondering if you could pop around Billy place for a while?

Sophie: Yeah sure Dad, I'll be right there.

*Charlie hangs up the phone*

I look over at Sma who nods standing up and kisses my forehead.

"Go, Charlie needs you right now, I'll be here with Matthew, we'll be fine, won't we Matty?" Sam says ruffling his hair, as he stands next to Sam.

"Okay, Matthew i'm going to se Grandpa, and i'll come right back," I say kissing his cheek and give Sam a kiss, and he slides his hand from my back to my butt and squeezes it and jump out of shock.

"Love you," Sam smirks and I scoff rolling my eye giving him one last kiss, and i grab my keys and hope into the truck driving to Billy's place, only to arrive at the same time as Jacob does and he hops of his motorbike and waits for me as we walk in.

"Hey, Son, Sophie," Billy says smiling up at us and i smile down at him.

"What's going on?" Jacob akss and i see Dad looking out the window and Sue cleaning up the dishes so I joined her making sure, Dad wasn't watching and click my fingers and they were all dried and clean and put away and Sue smiles at me.

"Thanks," She whispers and i laugh.

"No problem," I smirk, as Dad walks over to Jacob.

"Bella called him," Billy says, and Jacob walks over to Dad.

"Hey haven't seen you in awhile, you okay?" Dad says to Jake, and smiles at me, which i return.

"So, you finally heard from Bella?"

"They're extending their trip, seems she caught a bug, they wanna wait till she feels better before they travel," Dad says and i frown worried about my sister.

"She sick." Jacob states.

"Yeah, she told me not to worry but she sounded... off," Dad says getting worried, and Sue holds a bowl of salad as she goes to place it on the table.

"She'll be okay charlie, come on, let's eat," Sue says and I see Jacob looking off and starts to walk back only to be stopped by Billy.

"Jacob let it go," Billy says and I frown, as he shrugs his father of, and i stand up from the table.

"I'll go check on him," I say getting up and rushing out after him.

"Jacob wait!" I say running after him, and he stops and turns around.

"She never told you did she, that she was going to get transformed into a vampire after her honeymoon," Jake says and i stop frozen, at the fact that my sister could be dead or dead living life as a vampire right now.

"Hop in the truck were going to the Cullens," I say and we hops in and we drive to the Cullens household, only to be greeted by Carlisle and i give him a strange look.

"Its is true?" Jacob asks.

"Hello, Jacob, Sophie, how are you both?" Carlisle says, and Jacob starts pacing but faces Carlisle.

"Listen just give it to me straight," Jacob says, and i frown at them both.

"Jake is that you?" I hear Bella says and i run to where the voice was from to see her on the couch, hiding behind Rosalie who was giving Jacob and I a mean look and i felt offended.

"I'm glad you came," Bella said.

"Close enough," Rosalie says as we walk over to her and Jake put his hand in front of me.

"What your problem?" I ask.

"Rose, its okay," Jacob and I walk around her and i freeze when i see my little sister, she looks dead, and so skinny and i feel tears sting my eyes and i bring my hand to my mouth, she was dying.

"Oh my god," I whisper, stumbling back and i land on the couch, and bring my hand up to my forehead as i see my sister look like that.

"You look terrible," Jacob says, and Bella nods.

"Jacob she doesn't look terrible... she look like she dying," I say worried standing up regaining my balance and Alice walk over to me and i take a step back.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you to," Bella says to both of us.

"So, are you going to tell us what wrong with you?" Jacob asks referring to himself and me.

"Rose you wanna help me up," Bella aks Rose who helps her up, and i drop my phone when i see the baby bump, and my hand goes back to my mouth and i choke, and Alice ubs my back, and i could tell she felt the same way, everyone except Rose really didn't like this baby, cause it was killing Bells.

"You did this," I growl walking over to edward with fire balls in my hand ready o throw only to be stopped by Emmett and i almost fly back until he caught me.

" I didn't even know it was possible," Edward says and i glare at him, with Jacob right behind me, and my hand still hot.

"What is it?" Jacob asks.

"I'm not sure, ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac," Carlisle says and i frown as Bella sits back down.

"I can't see it either, and i can't see Bella's future anymore," I close my eye thinking the worst, looking down at her as she holds her stomach.

"We've been researching legends but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that thing is strong and fast-growing,"

"Why haven't you done anything," I say, getting angrier and the fire balls get bigger.

"Take it out of her!" Jacob says getting angry.

"This is none of your business witch, dog," Rose says and i glare at her.

"Rose!" Esme yells/scolds.

"All this fighting isn;t good for Bella," Esme continues.

"The fetus isn't good for Bella," Alice says and i nod agreeing with Alice and stand next to her agreeing.

"Say the word Alice, Sophie, baby, it's just a little baby," Rose says and i could tell she was getting protective.

"Possibly," Jasper backs up Alice.

"Carlisle, you've gotta do something," Jacob says and i nod.

"No," Bella says and my head whips to her and i give her a look of 'are you crazy!'.

"It's not hisdecison, it's not any of yours," Bella says getting protective our

"Jacob, I need to talk to you," Edward says and i keep watching Bella, something definitely wrong with that thing inside of her.

"Bella, you have to understand, your going to die if you keep this thing," I say and Bella glares up at me, and i take a step back as she stand up.

"No, you just want to be the perfect daughter to give Mum and Dad what they've always wanted grandchildren, well now it's my turn Sophie, so i'm not getting rid it my baby," She yells and i laugh, and everyone gives me confused looks.

:This is what you think it's all about... Bella you changed, that thing has changed you, your not my little sister anymore, you're something worse, that demon inside of you is going to feed of you, and don't come crawling back to me trying to get me to help cause i won't I tried to help you, I tried to save you but it's making you protect, its a monster," I spat, and leave the room running for my truck, and I drive way escape the house that is holding my sisters wish.

>> 30 minutes later <<

I get out of the truck to see Sue and Matthew in the kitchen and i frown and tilt my head, confused on where Sam was.

"He went for a meeting, Jacob came back from Cullens," Sue says as Matthew runs over to me and i pick him up.

"Yeah i know i was there," I say and Sue's eyes go wide.

"Sam's going to go crazy," Sue says and i nod.

"But I needed to see my sister," I say as I kiss Matthews check and he giggles giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, just take it slow when you tell him," Sue says as she grabs her cars for the car outside of the house and i smile as she waves to Matthew and gives me a hug, and leaves the house. I sit down with Matthew on the couch, andi look at the time, i was 6pm, Sam was never late for dinner, something was wrong or something is happening.

"Please be careful Sam," I whisper, hoping he would hear me, and i bring out dinner for Matthew.

"Where's Dad?" He asks looking up at me with his big brown eyes he inherited from his father and i smile down at him.

"Dad, will be back dont worry he just a little late from work," I say kissing his forehead as he eats the rest of his dinner.

"Come on you need to get to bed, it's getting late for you mister," I say kissing him cheek again and put him down for bed.

"Good night Matthew, Mummy loves you very much, and Daddy does as well," I say kissing his forehead.

"Good mummy, I love you too," He says smiling and i rub his back as he slowly falls asleep, and when he does I walk to the couch, figuring i could stay awake and he might return by then.

>> One day later <<

I groan as Im woken up by my phone, and I pick it up to see that there were 10 miscalls from Bella and i sigh as i ring her again.

Bella: Sophie thank god, i just wanted to say i'm so sorry, and that i want to see you and Matthew.

Sophie: Sorry Bella but i really tired and don't feel like driving, Sam has been missing for two days and i'm worried sick, Sues here with Charlie looking over the both of us so, no, bye.

*Sophie hangs up*

"Was that Bella again?" Sue asks and i nod, only to hear Billy and Charlie talking in the kitchen, and i groan as i stretch and get up, only to see Matthew was right beside me.

"Crap i didn't put him to bed last night," I mutter, and I feel the bags under my eyes as I a kiss Matthews forehead.

"No, you did but Charlie heard him come down the stairs and slept with you, and said that he was worried about Sam just like you," Sue says, and I sigh as i lean into the couch, i haven't been able to sleep since Sam and he pack have been out hunting for Bella and the fetus, i've been so worried about the boys and Sam, only to hear the door and open and i get up rushing to the door and i see Sam and i smile running over to him and hugging him.

"Oh dear god, don't ever do that to me again," I say whacking him, and he smiles down at me kissing me and i bring him closer as i bring my arms around his neck.

"I'm so sorry..." He says and i sigh shaking my head.

"Its okay, everything fine now that you're okay, the boys are safe right?" I ask and he nods.

"The boys are still out there, patrolling," Sam says and i nod.

"How is Jacob, seth, quil, there all alright?" I ask and Sam looks a little sad and I frown worried.

"Soph, Jacob, Seth and Leah left the pack," Sam says and i place my hand over my mouth in shock.

"Oh my god..." I say, i'll never see them again, they won't be allowed on this territory now, oh dear god.

"Hey, its okay, i know there okay, but there not my priority anymore that's you, Matthew and the boys, and keeping everyone in forks and La Push protected from that thing," Sam snarls at the end and i nod.

"Its controlling her Sam, she changed in an ugly way, she's going to die," I say and Sam hugs me closer kissing my temple, only to hear Howls, and Sam starts to shake.

"What's wrong?" I ask, taking a step back, and Sam does as well.

"Jacob, Seth and Leah they distracted Paul, Jared, Quil and Embry and got passed Collin and Brady," Sam says and starts to head outside of the house and i follow him.

"Ae brady and Colin okay?" I asks and Sam nods, ad pulls me in for one last kiss and then runs into the forest, and I sigh, knowing this was going to be another long night.

"God i need to go visit Bella," I say, running into the house and Sue nods understanding, and give Matthew a kiss on the forehead run out of the house driving to the Cullens house and rushing in to see Alice pushing Rose out of a room and they spot me.

"Bella, she's have the baby," I rush into the room, and Bella sees me and smiles and I smile back.

"Hey Bella it's okay, I'm here," I say in a soothing voice and then i see Edward holding the baby and i grab Jacob arm out of fright, only for the heart beat monitor to go silent and Bella goes still, and i scream, and lose my balance and land in someone arms and I feel tear flow down my cheeks.

As Alice leads me out of the delivery room and I rush outside and I let out another cry as fire balls shoot out from my hand and almost hits Seth, who ducks. Only for Jacob to come rushing out and he sees me and rushes over and hugs me and i drop to the floor with Jacob as he sobs into my shoulder and I into his.

"She didn't make it..." Seth says and Leah just stands there shocked as I stand up and i feel heat all over me. I see Seth and Leah's eyes go wide and Jacob mouths go wide and I look down at my myself and my whole body was covered in fire, i start growling and walking into the house, but lice stand in front of me.

"Sophie you don't cant to do something you know you will regret," Alice says and i just land in a pile and cry and Alice cradles me, rubbing my back since the fire as has all gone.

Third pov:

"I don't care what he's done, he's still my son," Billy says to Sam, with Sue following him out of the house with Matthew in her arms.

"I'm sorry Billy but, I just thought you should know that," Sam sys and Paul comes up behind Sam.

"Bellas dead, and I saw Sophie there as well crying," Paul says and Sam starts to shake.

"Bella is dead, it killed her, I'm going to protect my imprint before it gets even close enough to touch her, lets go!" Sam yells as Billy and Sue go into shock after what they have been told, that the thing could try and Kill; Jacob, Seth, Leah or Sophie, and watch as the Uley pack run into the forest.

Sophie's Pov

I wipe my tears away, and angry starts to boil up inside of me and i feel the heat all over my body again only for Leah and Seth to come over and guides me away from the house.

"Sophie you need to calm down, think of Matthew and Sam," Seth says, and I start t calm down at his name, bt i still felt warm and look down i was covered in fire again and i yelp trying to blow it out but it gets worse.

"Sophie, stop, you need to calm down now, think about Sam think about the best memory you have with him," Leah says and i could tell it her hurt saying that, and i stopped breathing in thinking about the day i first saw him and i felt my body become cold, only to see Jacob was gone.

"Crap there here," eah says and i her distant wolf snarls, only to see Edward, Jasper and Alice comes outside and Alice gives me a smile which i don't return.

"Were outnumbered," Jasper says and Seth pulls me over to the balcony.

"By a lot," Alice adds, and i close my eye knowing that they are going to get slaughtered, and i see Sam appear out of the woods, following by the boys, Sam and my eyes connect and i see him hesitate for a moment but keeps going.

"I won't let them hurt my family," Edward says and the boys charge and them and i close my eyes as I hear Sam whining in pain and i feel tears drip down my face as i see him get thrown into a tree by and i feel my whole body starting to heat up and i throw and fireball at Emmett who threw him at the tree and he gets hit and i step down the stairs one by one.

"Touch my husband again and i burn you to the ground," I snarl ready to throw another one as him and i see everyone stop, and Sam gets up, and i run over to him checking for any mars or cuts, but he was fine and i sigh resting my forehead on his and then I see Jasper go for Paul and bring his arm around Pauls neck who was struggling and i shoot a fireball at Jasper right on his shoulder and he groans in pain. We corner them at the entrance at the house, and i stand next to Paul and Sam, with a fireball in each hand ready to shoot at one of them if they hurt my family again.

"Stop its over!" Jacob yells, jumping from the balcony, and i frown, and Sam go to go for the door, but Jacob moves.

"If you kill her, you kill me," Jacob says and i gasp, he imprinted on the demon.

"Jacob imprinted, they can't hurt her, whoever a wolf imprints on they can't be harmed, its there absolute law" Edwards says and Sam back away nudging me, and i nod, and I click my fingers arriving back home, only for the boys to come right in after me. Sam run over to me and kisses me, which i gladly return and he moves to my scares and i relax into his touch.

"You scared me half to death," I say hugging him and i heard him chuckle.

"Tell me about it, since when can you become a fireball? You lit up literally one big giant ball of fire, it was lit," Paul says and he nudges Jared's rib.

"Get it," Paul smirks and i laugh, knowing that everyone safe, and Rachel and Kim came running in, and straight to Paul and Jared.

"How about some dinner, i think we all deserve a break," I say and they all nod sitting down at the table and i click my finger as food appears on the table.

"I still can't believe Jacob imprinted on the demon," Embry says and i nod in agreement.

"Yeah, i feel sorry for him," Quil says and i nod leaning into Sams side and he wraps his arm around me, and i slowly drifted off to sleep, just like that *clicks finger*.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 3.5K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫... �...
206K 2.9K 27
*This story is based on the soulmate AU where the first words your soulmate speaks to you are written on your body* Sophie is scared of her mark. The...
190K 3.5K 38
When Sam imprints on Charlie Foster's daughter age nine years old since he first phased how will he handle a child imprint and his pack whilst not be...
128K 3.1K 23
"Because I love you Sam." He raised his eyebrows at me questioningly. "Not like that you dingus. I love you like you're my best friend, and the onl...