⤷ Chapter 9

Her courage was her crown and she wore it like a Queen.

~ Atticus ~

I groan as I wake up to the sound off howls and I look to my left and see no Sam, thats why is was so bloody cold. I get up and get changed walking down the stairs to the girls, i'm now due any day now and Sam has been over me all the time.

"Sophie!" I hear Kim and Rachel says and i smile at my best friends, and the boys at the table and i smirk as i click my fingers and breakfast appears for them.

"Thanks Sophie!" was thrown around the table from the boys, and i chuckle as i have some toast, and sit on Sam's lap, and he kisses my neck.

"So you guys ready for today?" I say, having another piece of toast, and I see Jacob stand and the rest of the boys follow him, i stand up for Sam and I tear prick my eyes.

"Be careful out there," I say and I give him and huge hug, but not enough to hurt the baby, and he kisses my forehead.

"Always, I love you Soph," He says and i smile up at him with tear in my eyes.

"I love you to Sam,' I say and kiss him, and give him one last hug before he runs out of the house and they all leave.

"Okay, we need to do something to keep our minds of things," Kim says and then I here a car pull into the "driveway" and i stand up slowly, only to see Sue and i smile at her and give her a hug.

"Hey Sue," I say and she smiles.

"Hey, i thought we all needed some company while this is happening," She says and we all nod.

"How about a movie?" Rachel asks and we all nod smiling, and I click my finger for movie food to appear in front of them so they can eat it, most of it I couldn't eat and their eyes light up like fireworks well Kim and Rachel did but I could tell Sue was worried about her kids, we all where worried about the boys and Leah. 

>> Two hours later <<

Where watching beauty and the beast, and I feel something welt drip down my legs and then huge cramp and i gasp bending over as much as i can grabbing onto my stomach.

"Holy crap, my water just broke... Sue!" I yell so she could hear me from the kitchen and she comes running and i let out a small scream and she gasps finally realises what happened, and Kim rubs my back trying to comfort me and I scream from the pain, this baby was putting me through. Sue comes running with the bag Sma and I packed and the car keys and got Rachel and Kim to help me to the car, with me in the passenger's seat and the two in the back Sue drives fast but carefully to the nearest hospital. We arrive and Kim and Rachel went running in while Sue helped me out of the car, Kim and Rachel came out with nurses and a doctor who helps me in the wheely chair, and wheeled me into a room, and got me to ly down on the bed.