⤷ Chapter 1

She's a badass with a big heart

~ Atticus ~

I drive into the driveway of my old house in my Triton, and I get out of the car, only to hear thudding, which makes me frown, what the hell was going on in that house.

"Soph, I missed you so much!" She yells, and she slams the door open and closes it running down to me.

"Hey, Bells," I say smiling, and she gives me a big bear hug, which I gladly return.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask her, and she smiles up at me.

"Well, Jake really wants to see you, he's missed you a lot," She says and I see her nose twitch, which means she's lying.

"Alright, let's go to Jakes, come on get in the car," I say smiling down at my little sister.

We arrive at Jacob's place, and Bella scrambles out of the car, and straight for the door, I quickly get out after her.

"Bella, calm down," I say, walking up behind her, with her being at least 5"5, and I being 5"9, I'm quite tall, in my family and almost as tall as Dad and towering over Mum and Bella. She knocks on the door, well more like bang on the door and I frown at her, she never acts this way, something is wrong.

"Ah, Bella sorry Jacob is out, I can let him know you popped in," He says looking at Bella but she barges through.

"Bella!" I shout shocked.

"I'm sorry Billy, something has gotten in Bella today," I say and smile down at him sheepishly, and he smiles.

"Sophie Swan, gosh you've grown up so much, Jacob and I have missed you so much!" He says and I smile and give him a hug, which he returns.

"How is everyone," I ask, and he smiles.

"Good, Rachel is staying in with her boyfriend and Rebecca is with her husband in Hawaii so, it's just Jake and me," He says, and I smile with a little laugh, to hear some howling and shouts from afar but I ignore them.

"Sounds great to me," I say, only for Bella to run running out, and walking around to the shed, and I frown.

"I'll go sort her out, it was nice seeing you Billy," I say, and run down after Bella.

"Bella, wait where the hell are you going!" I yell, and I look up to see where she was going, only to see she going straight up to a gang of boys.