⤷ Chapter 11

She's proof that you can still walk through hell and be an angel.

~ r.h.sin ~

I wake up to the sound of Matthew crying and i see Sam was already running out the bedroom and i portal to Matthews bedroom and see he, was just stuck and i sigh in relief thinking something really bad happened.

"Matthew, oh thank god," Sam says seeing i was in the bedroom, trying to get Matthews leg out of the cott thing, and pick him up and he stops crying and hugs me, and i rub his back in comfort.

"shush, your okay, shush," I say calming him down as Sam wraps us in a big hug, from the stress he just put us in, and i lean into Sam's chest breathing my head as i breath in his scent and i relax into it. We walk down to the kitchen, Matthew still not wanting to let me go and i hear the famous bird call and the boys pile in, and notice Matthews face was all teary, and Sam explains.

"H got stuck," They all sad, and and i smile at them a i rub Matthews back, and click my fingers for the boys as they eat.

"Hey Matty you want some toast?" Sam asks smirking, waving it in his face and Matthew goes to take it but Sam pulls it away and Matthew giggles.

"Dad," He says as he giggles as Sam gives with the piece of toast kissing his forehead and my lips right after.

"So where thinking about going down to the beach boys, you up for it," I say, and they all nod furiously, and i laugh and they all sand up as we walk down to the beach.

>> 1 hour later <<

"Maybe they'll say she was in a car crash, or tripped and fell of a cliff," I hear Jacob say and i sigh shaking my head, as I look over at Kim and Rachel as they watch there imprints kick the soccer ball around.

"At least i'll get one thing out of it," Jacob says and i frown at the emotional boy," I look over at Sam who looks at me.

"No you won't, the Cullens are not a danger to the town or the tribe," Sam orders.

"We'll he either going gonna kill her or change her and the treaty says..." Jake says until he interrupted by Sam.

"I say Jacob, I say," Sam says as Matthew run over to Claire and Quil who were at the water's edge.

"Don;t worry about him," Kim says and I nod as i see Sam throw the football over to Paul who catches it with ease and they start kicking it again.

"Yeah, he just needs to understand," I say adding to what Kims says, where bot Rachel and Kim nod in agreement, only for the boys to come over and Sam layed his head on my lap as i chuckle down at him as he looks up.

"Well this is a first, your finally looking up at me," I smirk and he laughs, and i kiss him, only to see Leah, Seth, Embry and Jake look over and i pull away feeling bad for them.

"Hey wait where's Matthew?" I say frowning as i look over to see him with Leah and the gang who was smiling as she played with him and I relax, as did Sam and he smiles as he kiss me again, and I giggle into the kiss. the group walk over here and Embry holds out a soccer ball and i smile, as all the pack stands up.

"Alright, girls come on were playing," I say making Kim and Rachel stand up who groan pretending to be and tired and i give them a 'seriously' look and they quickly get up.

"But what happens if you get hurt," Sam says placing his hand on my cheek, and is scoff.

"I'm not made out of china, babe, plus I'm not a badass witch for no reason," I smirk and wink walking over and grabbing the ball, and i see Jake following me and see Sam on the opposite team and i raise my eyebrows.

"Oh so that's how it is, alright then, my team win then you have to do all the dishes and washing for two weeks," I smirk, knowing we are so going to beat his butt.

"If I win, you have to do everything I say for two weeks," Sam smirks, and i see the boys smirk behind him, and Rachel laughs.

Teams:

Sam
Jared
Leah
Rachel
Paul
Collin
Brady

Sophie
Jacob
Embry
Kim
Quil

"Okay," I agree smirking as I nod, and I drop the ball down right next to my feet as i look up and then, i bring my hands behind my back and get ready to click.

"Hey, no magic! Paul says and I scoff.

"You have wolf power, i have magic its fair," I say and Sam smirks, who votes against not magic and all of Sam team put there hand up, and I scoff at the babies.

"Fine," I i say not impressed and then see Seth as sneaked around them, and i smirk and kick the ball over to him and they all watch it until Sam dunks it with his head, curse him and his tallness.

"Bloody hell Sam," I groan running over, to join the fight with getting the back to our team.

>> 30 minutes later <<

It's a tie, and I'm not ready to do everything Sam wants me to do, and Jake gets the ball and i see Sam guarding the goal/drawn out in the sand goal. I go to try and get the ball but i fall on my butt and Paul gets the ball and runs down the field with it, and scores the goal against Quil.

"I'm so dead," I groan as i bang my forehead on Kim shoulder repeatedly, and i hear a chuckle.

"Come here you!" Sam says and picks me up and places me over his shoulder.

"I hate you right now," I say and I know he was smirking.

"Nah, you love me," He says as he wraps my legs around his waist, and he kisses all over my face and giggle and shy away.

"I still hate you," I poke my tongue and Sam smirks placing me down, and I pick up Matty.

"Sam, Billy told me that Sue and Charlie are taking Matthew for a few days, something about an arrangement, and i gasp looking at Sam.

"You planned this didn't you," I smirk and he smirks and kisses me again, and I lean into his chest as he hugs me.

"God i love you so much," Sam mumbles into my hair and I smile into his chest, as we walk back to the house.