⤷ Chapter 14

Pain shapes a woman into a warrior

~ r.h.sin ~

I'm woken up by the sound of Sam snoring and I groan as I quickly get up ignoring his constants that has come to a stop.

"Morning sexy," I say as I look back to Sam who was lying down on the bed smirking as I put on my crop shirt and leggings.

"You're so tasty..." he smirks as he gets out walking over to me and I giggle as he kisses all over my face and shies away.

"I love you, Soph," He says looking at me and I smile up at him.

"I love you two Sammy," I say and stand on my tippy toes kissing him.

"Come on the boys are here," I say and grab his hands dragging him out of the room to the dining room to see the boy waiting and I laugh. I click my fingers and thanks Sophie go around the table as they dig into the food and I lean into Sams' chest and he kisses my neck from behind.

"So Jacob and I have talked and we're going to fight, against the Volturi," Sams says and they all nod.

"I'll join too," I pop in and Sam looks down at me shocked and the boys look at each other.
"No, Sophie you could get hurt or worse killed and I couldn't deal without you in my life, think about Matthew!" Sam says placing his hands on my cheek and I give him aside smile.

"Sam, Matthew could stay with Billy and Sue, I'm not letting you boys go there unprotected, there the Volturi the most powerful vampires you can go against, I could kill them easily with a click of my fingers and it would be done and they wouldn't see it coming, plus we both know that we would be worrying about each other," I say and Sam closes his eyes and I could tell he gives in and I squeeze both his hands and kiss him and then pull away leaning my forehead against his.

"Okay," he says and I smile kissing him again and I hear snickers behind us and I laugh as I look back at the boys who were all smirking at Sam.

>> One hour later <<

"Are you ready for this?" I say to Sam worries as we stand out of the house ready to meet the Cullens and he nods smirking.

"We might get to kill vampires, of course, I'm ready," he smirks and I laugh kissing him bringing closer as my arms snake around his neck. He brings his hands to my hips and I let a moan slip as he starts to kiss down to my neck.

"Sam I'm worried, what if something goes wrong..." I say as tears prick my eyes and he places his big warm hand on my cheek and he smiles.

"Nothing will go wrong, I promise I'm going to be looking out for you and the boys," he says and kisses my forehead.

"You need to look after yourself as well Sammy," I say and he chuckles kissing my cheek.

"That's why I have you," he smirks kissing me again and I pull away breathless.

"We should go, I'll meet you there," I say smiling sadly and he brings me close as I step away only to smash his lips on mine.

"I love you so much," I say in the kiss.

"I love you more Soph," He says and I take a step back and click my fingers so I arrive and I see the Cullens to only to see more vampire and I nearly have a heart attack as one of them come up to me.

"Carlisle you didn't tell me we had taken away," its smirk ad I glare at it.

"Vladimir is family, stay away from her, she will help us!" Carlisle says and I sigh as it walks away getting rid of the fireball in my hands and I hear snarling as I smile as I see Sams wolf.

"I thought Sam wouldn't let you come," I see Vella Woking over to me and engulfs me in a hug, I hug her tighter.

"I persuaded him plus I know I can be a big help," I say smiling and as Bella nods and guides me over to Jacob, Nessie and Edward who all smile at me, well except Jacob because he was in his wolf form.

"They're here," Edward says as people in black cloaks arrive and I glare down at them, thinking they could try and kill my niece. Carlisle walls over to them and talks I can't hear them because I don't have a super hearing so I stand there with Nessie who doesn't know either. Only to hear Rose gasp and Alice walks over to us and straight to the Volturi and she puts out her hand. I see Aro I think his name was take away his hand scared looking at me and Nessie.

"How dare you bring a witch to us," I see the girl with blonde hair say and I glare as she starts walking close and I hear a growl and see Sam right beside me, and the girl stops.

"Of course the mutt imprints on the witch," the girl (Jane) says and I growl with Sam with a fireball in my hand taking a step closer but Bella grabs me.

"She wants this, just calm down," Bella says and I nod walking back to Sam and lean into his side and steady on the top of his head to calm him down. We see another boy and older woman walk over to them and they start talking and I don't hear any of it, only for Sam to nudge me and I could tell all the wolf's we're leaving.

"I'll be right there Sam, I just need to talk to Bella," I say smiling and I see him nod and rubs of, knowing completely that he will just watch from a distance just in case.

"Hey Alice, um in the vision what happened?" I ask knowing that she had a visit about the fight.

"Well for the wolves, Leah and Seth died, the rest survived, you and Sam made a good team and killed Jane and then you killed half of the vampires. Aro then went for you when you weren't looking out for Sam and he breaks your arm, which causes Bella and Sam to kill him. You survived but let's just say, Sam was happily killing the rest of the Volturi with his pack," Alice says and I nod, thanking God that it didn't happen and Seth and Leah were still alive. I click my fingers and arrive at the house only to be engulfed into a hug and i hear Matthew voice and i feel tears come to my eyes.

"Omg, i was so worried," Sma whispers into my ears, and i hug him tighter.

"I was worried about you, god I love you, Sam," I say breathing in his scent and instantly calm down.

"I love you too princess," He whispers into my hair and guides me to the couch to see Sue and Dad playing with Matthew and we join them, one big happy family.

THE END

I would like to thank you all for reading my book xoxo

And for those wondering here's a sequel of their life:

They end up having 4 kids, Matthew, Siera, Harry, Johnathon (In that order).

- Matthew gets married to Farley Cameron, Jared's only daughter.

- Siera gets married to Logan Lahote, Paul's Oldest son.

- Harry gets married to a tourist, Sarah from Australia, where she moves to La Push for him. 

- Johnathon marries his best friend Daniel, where they get married having the best pride wedding day ever, in their words. 

- Sophia and Sam end up getting 10 grandkids.

They get a dog and a cat, the dog named Fluffy and the cat named devil (Sam's idea).

They both die a peaceful and natural death, they die in their sleep with each other.