Cat and Mouse - RWBY Blake X...

A_TLAS tarafından

[UNDER HEAVY REVISION] Hey, Atlas here. I'm currently rewriting this story. As such, the original description... Daha Fazla

Info - Edited
Rewrite (for real this time)
Prologue - Reimagined
Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Reimagined
Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Reimagined
REWRITE - OLD
Prologue - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 1 - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 2 - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 3 - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 4 - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 5 - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 6 - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 7 - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 8 - OG
Volume 1 Finale - OG
A/N
Volume 2 Ch. 1 - OG
Volume 2 Ch. 2 - OG
Volume 2 Ch. 4 - OG
A/N
Volume 2 Finale - OG
Volume 3 Ch. 1 - OG
A/N
Volume 3 Ch. 2 - OG
Volume 3 Ch. 3 (Short) - OG
A/N
DISCONTINUED - OLD
A/N
A/N
SPECIALS (Cat & Mouse+)
Cat & Mouse+ Ch.1
Cat & Mouse+ Ch.2
Cat & Mouse+ Ch.3
Cat & Mouse+ Ch.4
Please Read
Please Read 2 (Explanation!)
10k views!

Volume 2 Ch. 3 - OG

301 5 3
A_TLAS tarafından

Y/N: What do you mean?

Blake: We w-were...

She pauses for a moment.

Blake: Training with her... And then we were given these tattoos by one of her subjects...

Y/N: Are you sure? Surely we can't spy on Oz or whatever if we have these very visible tattoos.

Blake: I-I don't know what's gonna happen... I-I'm scared Y/N. They... Could order us to do anything...

Y/N: How?

Blake: The hell if I know!

You were shocked by her sudden outburst.

Blake: I-I... I'm s-so s-sorry.

Y/N: It's ok.

You get in a comfy position on the chair and prepare to go to sleep.

Blake: What are you doing?

Y/N: We'll worry about it tomorrow, though, should we tell ozpin?

Blake's eyes flash red for a second.

Blake: No.

Y/N: Fine.

You both drift off to sleep. The doctors don't interrupt you since you weren't really that injured in the first place and they needed an extra room open, that room ending up being yours. That night you have more dreams.

-In dream-

You were 9 years old again. You were in your bed scrolling through your favourite reading app, Wattpad.

Y/N: Ugh, there's no good books anymore... Oh, maybe this one will-

In the distance you hear a loud crash. It sounds like a bottle. You don't pay it any mind however, since it was probably nothing important. You hear a second one, a lot closer than the first. You get up to check it out. You see six or so men in inky black suits with crimson ties and glasses throwing fiery bottles at your house.

Y/N: Mom, Dad!

Dad: Ugh, it's eleven o'clock Y/N, what do you want?

Y/N: It's some strange men! Their throwing molotovs at our house!

Your father bolts up from his bed immediately.

Dad: Get Luna and-

He's cut off by Salem coming behind him and stabbing him.

Y/N: Dad! No!

Salem: Oh pity, looks like you weren't fast enough Y/N, now, you better find Luna... We wouldn't want anything to happen to her would we?

You sprint down to Luna's bedroom to find it blocked by some rubble.

John: Y/N! Get back!

He is farther down the hall from you and you know he's going to barge down the door. You sprint towards the door and ram it open before he can.

John: Y/N, what the fuck!?

You sprint towards Luna and pick her up from her bed. You start to speak to John as your exiting the room.

Y/N: John! The safe room is in-

As you exit the door you see John's head rolling around on the floor with his body no where to be seen.

Y/N: T-t-the f-fuck?

You see your mother hovering over your father's body, before sprinting down the stairs. You run to the safe house and put luna in it, before running after mom.

Y/N: Mom wait!

You run into a room to see her pinned to the ground by one of the men. He's aiming a gun at her forehead.

Mom: I love you Y/N and Luna and-

Before the man can shoot you sprint over to him and shove him off your mother. The gun goes off right next to her ear, but she's virtually unharmed. You pick up the gun and fire at the man, punching a hole in his head.

Mom: Y/N? What are you doing?

You look back at her, and then take in your surroundings.

Hell. All you see is a fiery remnant of what used to be your house. The living room? Engulfed in flame. The kitchen? Gone. Your father's work room? Destroyed. All you can recognize is the front door. You quickly grab your mom and sprint towards it. You kick it down and push your mom out of it. You're about to exit the door as well, since you think luna will be safe in the safe room. Then, you hear her shriek. You turn and sprint up the stairs towards the safe room. You can barely see from all the smoke.

Y/N: Luna!? Can you hear me!?

Luna: Y/N! Help!

You quickly make your way towards the safe room. When you get to the door you see her with a gash across her forehead and a man standing over her with a knife, about to finish her off.

Y/N: Hey, dick head!

The man turns to you and gets into a fighting stance.

Y/N: Run, in you will die.

Man: Oh really? What's a kid going to do to me?

Y/N: Oh, I'm no kid.

You quickly sprint towards him and punch him in the gut and, using the time you got from stunning him, kicked him in the jaw, instantly breaking it. He screams in pain, or does his best to, before you sweep his legs. You grab luna from the floor and run off, knowing she'll die from bleeding out if you don't. You get all the way down stairs before barging the front door open to reveal a blinding light.

-Morning-

You gasp and jump up from your rest. You survey your surroundings and notice you're in the hospital, with blake. You calm down, but then you realize how fucked up your dream was, and how your parents are still dead.

Y/N: F-fuck. Why did that feel... Different than the others?

Your incoherent rambling seemed to have woken blake, as she gets up and does her best to wrap her arms around you.

Blake: Bad dream?

Y/N: Nightmare.

Blake: Ok, well best not think of it then. Want to get the rest of the game in here? They're probably at beacon.

Y/N: Ok... I'll be right back babe.

Blake: Ok Y/N.

You head out of the hospital and towards beacon.

A/N: I'd just like to say this is happening when RWBY and JNPR get to pick on what missions they'd like to go on.

When you enter beacon you get noticed by a few people for either your poor condition or that you were that guy who beat a boaritux down with your bare hands. You manage to get a small crowd surrounding you.

Student 1: Hey man, what the hell happened to you?

Student 2: Yeah, you ok?

Student 3: Oi! You're the guy who killed that boaritux with your hands, right?

Y/N: I'm fine, I need to get through though.

Student 4: Sure, picking a mission I assume?

You make your way to the room where teams are picking missions to do. You find teams LILC, RWBY, and JNPR all huddled around one mission, when you got a closer look, it appears their gathered around someone.

Y/N: Uh, guys? What's going on?

Luna: Y-Y/N?

She quickly rushes over to you and hugs you tightly, before beginning to cry into your shirt.

Luna: I-it's John... I-I...

She takes a moment to compose herself.

Luna: He's dead... Found...

She proceeds to sob uncontrollably into your shirt.

Ruby: He was found dead in his house. Decapitated and his body mutilated.

Yang: We found out only a couple minutes ago.

You look down towards luna.

Y/N: Lu... It's ok... We'll find who did this, I swear.

Luna: W-w-why?

That was all she could mutter out before sobbing. She sounded broken, depressed. You began to feel a burning hatred for the person who not only killed John, but made luna... Break.

Y/N: We have to. I promise.

Luna: I-I know.

Y/N: Well, we have to pick a mission, let's get to it.

Jaune: Really? That's what you're worried about!?

Luna: He's right. Let's get a fucking mission already.

Pyrraha: Shouldn't you-

Luna: Let's. Get. A. Mission.

Ruby: *scared* We could do one in quadrant 5, there may be some whitefang activity...

Luna/Y/N: Then let's get the mission.

Weiss: Here, there's one for clearing out Grimm in quadrant five. First years aren't allowed to do it though.

Y/N: We're getting that mission. One way or another.

Ozpin: You probably will.

You all spin. Around to see ozpin standing there taking a sip of his tea.

Ozpin: I mean, I still don't know how you all knew of a white fang attack at the docks last semester or why there were rose petals and robot parts found at a night club two weeks ago.

Ruby: Um.....

Ozpin: So, instead of waiting for you to break the rules, why don't we just bend them?

He swipes a card and the lock icon goes green.

Ruby: Thank you professor ozpin.

Ozpin: Do not thank me. We dubbed this mission unsuitable for year one students for a reason. Team RWBY will be accompanied by team LILC for this mission. Also, if the huntsman you're shadowing doesn't find your skill unsatisfactory, he can have you sent back to the school at anytime.

Y/N: Great. Moving on.

You stalk off towards the exit, ready to tell blake that plans have changed.

- Luna's POV -

A/N: When I write in Luna's POV I'm gonna start to write it in first person from now on. You'll see why later.

Ozpin: I see Mister L/N is in a bad mood.

Ruby: Um, Sir, His and Luna's brother was killed only two days ago. They just found out.

I continued to stare at the floor. He's gone. John... Is dead. How does Y/N find so many things to distract him from it? God, he's gone...

Yang: Um, Luna?

Luna: Hm, what?

Ozpin: We were talking about John?

Oh, thanks ozprick. Remind me of my dead brother thanks.

Luna: W-what about him?

Ozpin: Will this impact your fighting capabilities?

Luna: What? No, never.

Ozpin: If you say so. Also, keep an eye on Y/N. He may not take to this as well as it may seem.

What's that supposed to mean? Y/N's taking this way better than I am, right?

Ruby: Luna, want to talk about this privately?

Luna: S-sure.

Ruby: Ok, follow me.

I followed Ruby through the winding hallways of the school back to out dorms. We entered the bright white door and into the room.

Ruby: So, how are you taking this?

Luna: N-not well. I just can't believe he's gone. I lived all my life with him, but then he dies when I'm not close. I mean, isn't it ironic?

Ruby: C'mere.

Luna: Ok...

I trailed off as I hugged her. This ended up being one of the moments when his death hits me full force.

Luna: He's g-gone...

I cried on her shoulder for what felt like an eternity, but was probably only around eight minutes.

Luna: Let's go on the mission now.

Ruby: Are you sure?

Luna: Yeah, I know what ozpin meant about what Y/N too. I've come to you guys, my friends, to help deal with John's death. Y/N's going for full frontal revenge. He... Needs me. I'm gonna help him through this. Ok, ok... Let's go to the mission now.

Ruby: Ok.

We shared a quick kiss before walking down to the rest of our team, holding hands.

- Y/N's POV -

After you finished telling blake what you and the gang were doing, you headed towards the drop ships at beacon. You found the rest of your team standing next to... Doctor Oobleck. Shit.

Y/N: Hey guys.

Luna walks up to you.

Luna: Hey, Y/N, you got a minute?

Y/N: Sure. What's up?

Luna: Look, don't let revenge get the better if you.

Y/N: Wha- Where's this coming from?

Luna: You're obviously stressed as it is, let us help you through this. Don't push us away.

Y/N: I... Ok. I won't. Thanks for that, I guess.

Luna: Anytime big bro.

Y/N: Heh, anytime little sis.

Thomas: Hey, you guys done yet?

You look to see Thomas and everyone else on the drop ship already.

Y/N: Yeah, coming!

Luna: I'll race you.

Y/N: Oh, you're on!

You both sprint off to your teammates. No, they're more than that. You sprint off to your family.

Original - 9/16/19

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

59.5K 548 35
You are Y/N Branwen, the half brother to Ruby and cousin to Yang. After Y/N gets accepted into Beacon Academy with his cousin and half sister, Y/N me...
118K 1.8K 32
[PART 1 IS COMPLETE! PART 2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!] As a child, y/n always heard voices. And rarely, he swears he saw someone. He was abused by his fath...
353K 4K 21
(F/N) is the twin brother of Yang Xiao Long. He was a very shy and kind person to the point where Yang would tease him. His relationship with his sis...
68.7K 1.1K 14
I hope you read the other Volumes First~ "This is the beginning of the end" And I hope those words are far from what they mean... Now we are back to...