College sucks (bakudeku Colle...

By kim_wolf9

[Unfinished/discontinued] ♂️🏳️‍🌈this is a bakudeku story... so yeah, if you like it then cool. If you don't... More

pt. 1
pt. 2
pt. 3
pt. 4
pt. 5
pt. 7
pt. 8
pt 9
pt. 10
pt. 11
pt. 12
pt. 13
pt. 14
pt. 15 XD
pt. 16 :)
author's note 4
pt. 17
art
pt. 18
19
announcement
pt. 20
pt. 21
pt. 22
pt 23
pt. 24
pt. 25
pt 26

pt. 6

17.1K 409 877
By kim_wolf9

Midoriya POV:

I watch as kacchan stomps his way out the door, slamming it behind him. I look over to todoroki who was holding the bridge of his nose, eyebrows furrowed
"Are you okay?" I ask trying to break the silent

He removes his hand from his face to look at me "yeah, he's just a pain in the ass" he says with a small smile

I look back at the door and sigh "sorry.." not really knowing how to respond

"Well I should probably leave before he comes back. He has made it very clear I'm not welcome" he says putting his books into his bag.

I help him put the last two book/notes in his bag then lead him to the door. There was this uncomfortable silent that made it feel like we were moving in slow motion.

" Maybe next time I can go to your room?" I ask as he walks out into the hallway

"Yeah sure, see you around midoriya" and with that he walks away and I shut the door

I sigh again " I hope kacchan isn't too upset when he comes back"

Bakugou POV:

I step on the cigarette to put it out then pick it up to throw it in a garbage near me.
"Agh disgusting, that shit tastes terrible" I say as I pop a mint in my mouth. I lean on my tree for a few more seconds then decide I'm hungry.
I make my way to the coffee shop on campus to get a little something. I put my hood up and start walking.

I'm almost at the coffee shop when I see kirishima and sero sitting on a bench talking. I keep looking forward.
"Yo, Bakubro!" Kirishima cheers happily putting one arm up to wave. I sigh then turn to face them.

"Aren't you both supposed to be in class?" I glared.

"Easy boy, it's a day two" tape face says jokingly.

"Yeah whatever" I turn to walk away again, still not caring. All I wanted was my coffee right now.

"Bakugou, where are you going?".

"To ignore your asses!" I snarl still not looking back.

~timeskip~

I finally get my coffee and I start heading back to the dorms. On my way my mind wanders.
Maybe I was a little mean to shitty hair and soy sauce face, I could've just said hello instead of being snappy... I was a little harsh with deku and Icyhot aswell. It's normal for "friends" to study together so why did I get so mad? Why the hell should I care what deku does. He can fool around with other people and I shouldn't care.  Wait no, he's Not fooling around with anyone, he's just studying. How did I even get to that thought? Agh whatever none of this matters! Jeez am I getting soft or something. I'm not being harsh I'm just being normal. The only character development I need is being #1

I'm already the best so nothing needs to change... except icyhot and deku aren't friends anymore so i don't need to see that basturd's face again.

I snap out of it went I see that I'm already standing in front of my room door. I open the door and walk in. I walk to my bed, set my drink down on the desk then lay down with my face on my pillow and my hands underneath it. I relax as I let a long breath out. I hear deku come out of the bathroom. I pretend to be asleep so I don't have to deal with his 06 million apologies.

Midoriya POV:

I jump a little when I see kacchan laying in his bed "Oh, I didn't hear you come in" I wait for some sort of responds like a groan or a "shut it nerd" but nothing came. I notice his breathing was smooth and slow. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding " Oh, your sleeping" I walk over to my bed to sit down "boy, these few days have been something" I giggle to myself. I look over to kacchan, His eyebrows were furrowed, like he was thinking of something.

I idea shoots to my head and I hesitate. I getup then kneel beside his bed. " please don't wake up" I whisper. I slowly put my hand out then move my fingers through his hair. His spiky hair is not at all what I imagent, you would think it would be hard or something but it was really soft and fluffy. He smelled really good too, like sweet caramel.

He shifted a bit and I instantly took my hand away. he move to his side. Facing me. He moved his legs closer to his chest with his arms laying in front of him.

I slowly move my fingers through his hair again and his face softens. My eye widen, 'am I seriously watching him sleep again? Jeez if he wakes up again he will totally think I'm a creep' I tuck some hair behind his ear and he nuzzles my face into the pillow. "...cute".

my heart skips a beat when kacchan quickly turns to face the walls as soon as I say that 'oh god, is he awake?' I wait a few seconds from something like "creep" or  a "get to bed" but nothing came. "Kacchan, are you awake?" I guess he is asleep. I should probably go to bed as Well. I have a class in the moring.

Bakugou POV:

I quickly turn around. My face was red as a beat, I could feel it burning.

"Kacchan, are you awake?" I feel my breathing catch, my heart was beating fast. I then hear him turn off the light and get in bed.
What did he even mean when he said cute... why did I even let him touch me, well it did  feel really nice. The old hag used to do that to me when I was little and when I had trouble sleeping.
Why did deku even do that in the first place?..deku. My feel my heart beat again but hard when I thought his name. 'What the hell was that!' I put my hand to my chest and grip my shirt 'i need to calm down and get some sleep' I breath out slowly and close my eyes

'What the hell is happening to me'
__________________________________________________________
I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry for any spelling mistakes and sorry for it taking a really long time. I wrote half of it a week ago but then kinda forgot about it since school just started and all😂. I know the story is going a bit everywhere but I'm trying okay. Anyway, hoped you liked it<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 349 22
This is a series of one-shots about Clarke Griffin and Raven Reyes #PrincessMechanic
63.8K 2.7K 8
Bakugou tries to get Izuku's phone number. No quirk au High school/ Cafe au ------------------------- Dedicated to @Dekusgirlfriend123 by @princefrv...
14.9K 541 11
[Completed] Sero has no idea how he got this lucky. Kaminari is the bestest best friend to ever exist, romantic feelings mixed in or not. Kaminari on...
65.2K 1.6K 20
Stiles and the pack split up after high school and went to college. They had monthly meetings to check in and deal with the occasional supernatural e...