Liams girl

By pointless__

Rosaleen is Liam ex girlfriend, she came to the concert with her friends then Liam saw her, he 'took' her bac... More

Liams girl
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

112 6 1
By pointless__

All I can hear is the guys downstairs laughing and messing around while I'm just sitting on the bed upstairs in "our bedroom" maybe I could just go downstairs? Liam isn't the boss of me! Just as I thought that, the door opens revealing Liam. " Hey babe " sitting down next to me.

"What?" I replied moving away from him. " Babe, I'm sorry I left you alone up here" I smile a little, "that's ok, I'm just lonely here" looking down, " awe Rosie, I'm here now" he said hugging me, I didn't hug back, I frozed still. "Hug back babe"

I shook my head " I don't want to " pushing him away. Just as I did that

He pushed me down on the bed and started kissing me, I squirmed underneath him,

Wanting him off but he held me down. I knew what he was doing..

NEXT DAY

Staring at the wall, wrapped up in his arms, I kept thinking back from last night.

It's not like I never done it before with him, but this time was different.

My thoughts were interrupted by Liam, " Morning Rosie" as he unwrapped his arms around me sitting up. "Morning" I replied back. I didn't want to make him mad by not answering.

" Last night was Amazing " kissing my head. I nodded in responce while sitting up.

" Go and have a shower and get dressed " leaving the room. "Okay" I mumbled getting out of bed. Sigh, I didn't want this at all. I went to the wardrobe looking for clothes, how hard is it to pick out clothes that you hate?! I settled on light blue jeans and a white shirt.

Seems nice enough. As I picked out the clothes I went to the bathroom to shower and get makeup on. Afterwards I quickly ran downstairs to see that Liam was on the kitchen table waiting for me, "You look lovely today" I sat down opposite him. "Thanks" I replied looking down at the Cereal that was picked out for me. Ugh Special K..can't I have frosties or coco pops or something other than this?! I picked up the spoon and started eating.

~Hours later~

"Rosie, I'm not comfortable with you seeing the guys" we were sitting on the sofa, talking about stuff, "but I want to hang out with people other than you" I mumbled

" Maybe when I trust you more I let you see the girls " as he kissed me.

I smiled at him. He is being nice today, what's with him? I thought.
"Thanks" I miss my own friends though. "What about my friends? You know Megan and Carla?" All I want is for them to know I'm okay at least.
"Maybe, sometime" "really!?" I smiled wide. I picked a good time to ask him didn't i? "Yeah sure"

-in the bedroom-
I stared at the bed thinking about Lastnight, I hate the fact I have to sleep on this bed. I jumped on the bed pulling the duvet over me. So comfy.
I didn't realise Liam got in beside me, "your so warm and cuddly" I jumped, how did I not feel him behind me!? " your like a teddy bear" I smiled, a big cuddly teddy bear. Awe that's sweet..wait I hate him.
" you like teddy bears Liam?" I said.
"Course, and your my teddy bear " he replied kissing my neck. I pushed him away " not tonight Liam" he just ruined a perfectly good moment there. Idiot.
He chuckled " okay babe, I wait for tomorrow night" oh just shut up already and sleep. "Just sleep Liam"
- we both fell asleep-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...