Chapter 4

Waking up to a huge headache is a pain in the morning, I lifted my hand onto my head rubbing my head a little then flopping my arm back down, I feel awful this morning I stood up on the bed not realising one of my hands are handcuffed to the pole of the bed, i tried to get up but was pushed back down by the handcuff, 'what the hell!?' I say looking at my arm, I feel like I had a hangover, I seriously cannot remember what happened last night, the bathroom door opened revealing a topless Liam Payne wearing nothing but a towel around him, omg eww eww what happened ! Why am I in his room!? I thought, 'hey sleepy head, have a good night sleep?' He says reaching a top from the chair, I stared at him in shock but can't help but looking at his abs, i stared at him picking up his trousers and changing in front of me, I went back to life, ' omg eww I don't want you changing in front of me! ' I practically screamed at him. 'Finally u talked Rosie, but u have to get use to this everyday..' Liam says winking at the end, 'Liam what do you mean by everyday and why the hell am I handcuffed to this bed!' I shouted at him getting angry, 'I want you Rosie, you are staying with me till you love me again' getting closer to me, i looked into his eyes with hatred, 'Get me out of these handcuff Liam' I say calmly, 'I can't trust you to run off', I stared at him, I pulled myself to attack him trying to break free of these cuffs, 'IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!' I shouted at him letting my anger get the best of me, started to kick my legs at him he calls harry into the room and i went crazy as hell and attacked both of them, harry trying to hold me down while Liam getting the chloroform, I struggled to get out with Harry holding me down, 'let me go please!' I beg at them, ' sorry love no can do' Harry struggling to hold me down any longer, I kept kicking at him then Liam put the cloth at my mouth I couldn't help but breath in the stuff, 'sleep tight love' Harry says getting off me.

Next day ...

I woke up to Niall shaking me awake, ' got you some food..' Setting down a plate of leftovers, I looked around the room then back apt him, 'thank you, where am I?' I say looking at Niall who was smiling at me, ' our apartment, your in Liam's bedroom' sitting down next to me on a chair, 'I have been told I have to stay with you while you eat' Niall said lying back on the chair, 'I don't want to eat, I want to go home!' I say shouting at the end, 'tell Liam that, I wish I could let u go home to' he says sadly, I looked at him lying back, I turned to my plate of food and started taking bites of it, I didn't eat all of it but half not feeling that hungry, Niall watched me eating for the last ten minutes once I stopped he got up and take my plate out of the room, ' Liam wants to talk to you now,he be up in a minute, heading out the door, I seriously hate Liam right now, he is just crazy right now, i knew I shouldn't have came to the concert if I knew this would happen. as I thought that Liam walked through the door, "had a good sleep Rosie?" Sitting on the top of the bed, "I hate you"I mumbled, "don't say you hate me, we are girlfriend boyfriend again, I'm going to make you the perfect girlfriend you never were, you will do what I say when i say" I pushed him away " you are crazy! I will always hate you!" He comes closer and closer, "Rosie, calm down" "no! You took me from my life to be with you!" "I know I did, just calm down you will get use to this"