Chapter 10

- months later -

Liam have been acting nicer when I "behave" for him. But he still haven't lost the controlling part. You may think I've fallen in love with him already and all that but no. Just for the record, he does let me see the boys but my friends..no. I've been reported missing for 2months now and everyday Liam is restricting me to keep me "safe" aka don't want me found.

He wraps his arms around my waist, i was making breakfast in a long t-shirt and nothing else. "Morning sexy" he whispered in his morning voice.
" morning, breakfast is nearly done"
He kissed my cheek and went to sit down. My birthday is tomorrow if you didn't know.. I don't think Liam even remembers, never mentioned it or going out for no reason. I bet it's going a normal day of me Doing my routine of doing everything for him.

-after making the breakfast I turned to Liam handling it over to him and saw that he was only in his boxers. He knows he can just tease me just by that.
-giving it over to him and sitting on the other side of the table with my egg and toast. He always expect me to make him a stupid fry. I call it stupid because I'm not allowed it! Oh and for your information. Yes I've lost weight. Like those skinny freakishly model kind of
Weight.

Smiling at him I eat my breakfast in silent.

" love, I have to go to rehearsals" he kissed my cheek and left. Wait. He is on a break for a few months. Harry said rehearsals don't start again for a few weeks. Great birthday surprise

After an hour Harry came over.
Just so you know Liam doesn't know that Harry comes over when he goes out.

"How's my Rosie oosie !? " he said giving me a bear hug. " find a better nickname curly ! " he laughs and sets me down " Rosie posie that's one" he laughed again " I will not take any suggestions from you Rosie poopy " rolling my eyes and pull him to the living room and sits legs crossed in front of him. " any gossip? " Harry takes a deep breath and said " Perrieandzaynbrokeupandzaynispartyingtoohardandgettinginfightsandliamandsophiaisgoingalldisneyaswellaslouiswhoisnowsingleandbeingawesome ! " I looked at him blankly "all I heard was Perrie " Harry rolls his eyes. "Just use your iPad and look it up" I shook my head "Liam blocked most websites remember? No social media or any apps that contacts the outside world?" Harry nods and grabs my iPad and does stuff on it. " I know the password for the child lock " smiling wide I hug him tight. " thank you thank you ! " then a iMessage came up on the iPad from Liam 'be home in 5' I look at Harry and he quickly gets up and leaves " BYE !" He left the house.

Liam comes in minutes later and comes and kisses me. " I love you so much, I have a huge surprise for you" I look up at him and smiles " what is the surprise?" He kisses me again " you'll see"