Chapter 1

*FlashBack*

I was walking down to see liam at Costa Coffee because he had some exciting news, but i had some other plans, i was breaking up with him. i walked around th corner of the street looking down on my phone on tumblr, i came up to the coffee shop and saw liam sitting down on the sofa waiting for me with hot chocolate, i went into the shop and his face lit up seeing me walk in, i sat down across the table putting my bag next to the seat. "Hey rosie" liam says sliding the hot chocolate in front of me, "hey Liam" i smiled, "I got some big news" rose liam says smiling like an idiot, "i've got some news aswell" I say frowning a bit, "you first" he says smiling at me, "im breaking up with you, im sorry" i say quieting my voice down feeling upset because of his big news, liam face turned sad but slowly turned to anger, "what did you say?" he says raising his voice a little looking at me with anger, "im breaking up with you liam, i dont want to be with you anymore",quieting my voice more and looking down to avoid his anger, "your kidding right?"he says I could change rose", holding my hand forcefully, i sat up tugging away from his hand and left the shop, i walked quickly feeling scared of how liam was acting when i told him, i never seen him angry before.

*flashback over* t

The alarm clock went off, I peeked up from lying face down on the pillow looking at the time, 8:15 I switched the alarm off and my phone went off with what makes you beautiful which means Megan is calling me, i put the phone on speakers, i was about to say hello before i got rudely interrupted by megan practically screaming "GUESS WHO GOT TICKETS AND BACKSTAGE TICKETS TO ON DIRECTION!!!, not you?" i said chuckling to myself, "haha very funny but if you havent realised i woke up at 5am to get these tickets which cost me alot and you are coming with!!" she says still screaming, i decided to act surpised, "omg! I so don't want to go!" i said acting surprised and putting on a happy smile, megan knew what i was doing and went straight to the point, "the concert is in a few days and we're getting the train up to dublin. no exceptions rose ur coming" and then she ended the call probably phoning clara up, i sat up from the bed, yawning "this is going to be fun(!)" I lift my bag from under the bed and started packing knowing I have no choice.