A Soul for my Mechanical Soul...

Af OrerionAki

Nepgear, Neptune's little sister, is a geek whenever it comes to robots. what would happen if she finds a rob... Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

189 1 0
Af OrerionAki

Last time

Vert: I hope you'll be okay...

Now

Autumn POV

Autumn: Hiyah!

I hit judge with an upper slash as brionac then tackled judge but he just stopped brionac with his hands while being dragged by brionac back.

Autumn: DEMETRIUS NOW!!

Demetrius: you got it! Navalgazer!

Navalgazer dragon: RRRRAAAAAAAAAAA

We shot our best exe drives towards judge

Autumn: SEASON BURST!!

Demetrius: CORAL ASSAULT!!!

I summoned a cannon as ice, fire, grass, and leaves form into a ball in front of the cannon. as it went inside, the cannon grew bigger. I pulled the trigger launching a beam with particles of each element that was used to make the beam. It hit judge for five seconds as it did an explosion at the end.

Demetrius was enveloped by water as he launched five bullets. The bullets then hit a big glyph transforming it into alot of coral bullets. It then went straight towards judge exploding...again.

Judge: AAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Autumn: good work Dem.

Demetrius: no prob Aut.

We detransformed and we went towards the others.

Judge: NOT...LIKE...THIS!!!

He made his arm a grapple hook and grabbed me. When it went back, he initiated something.

Judge: SYSTEM INITIATE SELF DESTRUCT FIVE SECONDS!!!

Autumn: what?!

5

I have to get out of his grip fast!

4

I saw the others try to run towards me.

3

Borg sent a laser that erupted the land to stop them from their tracks.

2

I look towards noire and said.

1

Autumn: I like you noire.

BOOM!

Noire: NOO!!

Rio POV

Rio: GENERAL!!!

I ran towards his direction, lady noire and the others following behind me. As the smoke began to disperse, I saw brionac covering the scene.

Rio: is he okay brionac?!

Brionac: *low growl*

He spread his wings to let us see General Autumn unconscious, his left arm Destroyed, his left leg also destroyed. Brionac then breathe ice on his non existent left arm and froze the wound. He also did it to his left leg.

Noire: oh my...

Noire gasped. Her eyes filled with terror. She slowly began walling towards brionac. I checked for a puls but all I get is a weak one.

Rio: We need to get him to the hospital. QUICK!

A whirring sound erupted and it seems to go towards us. We looked back to see a rocket launched towards us but was intercepted by green brother.

Green brother: im your opponent.

Borg: hehehehahahaha...LETS DANCE!!!

They went to the ground as Green brother changed from twin headed bident into a sword.

Green brother: ill make this a fair fight.

Borg: your going to lose anyway!

They went towards the ruins as the others brought General to the hospital. I followed them and hid behind a wall and watched. For some reason, I have a feeling theyre doing a skit since theyre saying stuff that does not make sense here in hyperdimension.

(Silver mask is Borg while daryun is Green brother.)

After a fierce battle green brother lost. Borg raised his sword and swung. As soon as it was about to hit, he stopped. His sword also chabged into powder like things and fell on the ground.

Borg: WHAT?!

Green brother: you haven't seen my abilites yet...

Borg wont move for some reason. But when I look closer, I can kinda see tiny magnets holding him in place.

Green brother: allow me to show you my Magnetic field.

Magnetic field, a field where any metals in the radius will be changed into powder and be controlled at will. He can also choose which to convert into powder. All in all, this field ability is really good since it can also use underground metals.

Borg: you...

Green brother: its over!

Green brother summoned his  twin headed bident and swung at borg.

Borg: RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!

He reverted back to his original form clutching his chest.

Borg: if im going down, ill take you with me!

He took his core and smashed it right in front of Green brother. I quickly encased green brother with water to suppress the pressure of the explosion. When things calmed down, we see a boy with brown hair unconscious.

Rio: Veron! You okay?

Green brother: yeah...just tired.

We looked back to the boy. We see a resemblance between IF and the boy. We looked at each other and nodded. We went to the unconscious boy and carried him by the shoulders and slowly made our way back to planeptune.

Noire POV

I am waiting for the doctor to come back from the e r when Neptune came back from the basilicom to tell Histoire that everything is fine now.

Neptune: is everything okay noire?

Noire: how is everything okay! One of your troops is about to die and your doing nothing?!

Neptune: wow, you really sound worried...you like him dont you?

Noire: now's not the time to tease neptune!

Doctor: hello lady Neptune, lady noire.

Noire: how's he doing doc?

Doctor: he's...seen better days. But with that out of the way, he will be fine. He is just asleep. There is no knowing when he will wake up.

Noire: thank you...

Doctor: just doing my duty.

With that, he left. I went inside his room. Neptune followed behind as we sat down the chairs.

Rio POV

Rio: lets get you laid down.

We laid the boy down the couch and called for compa. A couple of minutes later, she came and parched him up.

Compa: there we go! All fixed.

Veron: umm...can you do my wounds too?

Compa: oh, hello mr green brother.

Veron: just veron is fine.

Just in time, IF came running to us.

IF: how is he!

Rio: he is fine. He's just unconscious.

IF: thank goddess... and I still dont know how to feel about you.

Veron: eheh...heh...

Rio: im going back to the base.

IF: oh, have a good afternoon!

Rio: thanks.

With that, I left to go to the bse and write the report and send it to lady Histoire.

Autumn POV

Void. All I see is the void. Everywhere I look it is void. I try to keep myself occupated as suddenly, a library then formed all around me.

Autumn: a...library?

I began walking around. After a while, I decided to read some books when a noise resonated somewhere. I roamed around to look for the source of the noise when I finally got there. I took a peek to see a person?

Autumn: hello?

???: what are YOU doing here??? Gasp did you break the fourth wall?!?!?

Autumn: no! Im not like lady neptune!

???:THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE AT MY LIBRARY!!

Autumn: I dont know... I just found myself walking around here.

Kanrisha: well, nothing I could do about it. Anyways. Im the author, Kanrisha.

Chapter end

Surprise! Never expected me to appear did ya? Dont worry, this is not the end of the story. We finished our exams so I had less time writing but more time celebrating. Well, hope you enjoy.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

18.1K 527 6
"Let's be together, forever, we're never gonna be apart!" Y/n L/n, a sleep deprived working college student who happened to play Honkai Impact every...
283K 20.1K 149
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
563K 38.7K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
313K 13.5K 38
My first attempt in writing a fan fiction. Credit for all the photos that are used in my story go to the rightful owners. The photos that are mine we...