Luna? No sir i'm a Marine

By NotJustAGirlWithWifi

They say i'm the Beauty and he's the Beast, but my life is far from a fairy tale. I thought I had everything... More

Prologue
And the adventure begins
The wolf whisperer
My Angel
Questions but no answers
Deal?
Were what?
War, What is it good for
Rogues
Meeting Damien
Formal Event
Blast from the past
Not quite a happy ending
Back to my roots
Training begins
Birthday bash
Turning my world upside down
Not exactly love letters
Eyes wide shut
Sink or swim
Meeting the parents
Story time
Surprise after surprise
Promise
Trick or treat
New Ink
Marine corp style
Pups gone wild
Heartbeat
Something that can wash off the pain
Did I forget to mention?
The rescue
Bumps and Bruises
Merry christmas
A little white church
Picture perfect
Suspicious behavior
Proving myself
Is this my happy ever after?
Happy New Year
To sequel or not to sequel
Sequal

Shopping trip

370K 11.2K 1.7K
By NotJustAGirlWithWifi

We were just about to go our separate ways. The boys in one car, Bonnie and myself in the other. I grabbed Luke's arm and stopped him from walking away. He seemed stunned by my actions but I needed to know where my car is. It had slipped my mind until he mentioned it in his speech.
"You alright princess?"
I let it slide, for my car. His eyes twinkled in amusement but also worry.
"Yeah, where's my car?"
That's when Zach decided to stick his big head in again.
"Whoa, whoa, hold up. That was YOUR car?"
"....yes sir"
why does he always make me feel like i'm agreeing to giving away my first born child?

"How much did it cost you?"
"Zachary . You don't ask that" hehe Zachary
"thanks Bonnie but honestly I don't mind. After I got all the parts only about £1,250 but the labour was priceless just like the finished result."
"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"
With the look Zach was giving me you'd swear I was a 5ft11 Victoria Secret model who just offered to give him a lap dance. Luke was not happy with his. He let out a ferocious growl, grabbed my waist, pulled me flush against his chest and started sniffing my neck? I've decided i'm not going to question this anymore. Maybe they're just major role players or have a thing for acting like dogs.

I managed to twist in his arms, he's very annoyed and I'm guessing my personal space isn't the first thing on his mind. However I have noticed he enjoys holding me close. Either he has a crush or just wants me to be another notch on his belt. Either way I had some control over him. So I used it to my advantage. His muscles relaxed under my touch. I used my other hand to grab his chin so I could look in his eyes. I let out a small gasp. His eyes were stone cold but once he made eye contact they seemed to soften
"You might want to get that checked out, Luke"
"what?"
"Your chest" he let out a whole hearted laugh, i'm sure he even stopped breathing.
"Oh you're funny princess."
"Thanks?" I wasn't trying to be funny but ok.

I tried to remove myself from Luke's grip but he had no intentions on letting me go.
"Rule 1. Personal space"
Reluctantly Luke removed his arms from around me but did not move away from me. I guess we're taking baby steps.

I turned to a mumbling Zach, "Now Zach what are you on about?"
"It couldn't be, no, no way."
I tugged on Luke's shirt and he leaned down so I could whisper in his ear.
"Is he ok?"
"I ask myself that question every day."

Aaron let go of Bonnie, walked up and slapped Zach across the face. The sound echoed, I felt that.
"Done, I fixed him." Zach's eyes focused on me, he then pointed.
"Who me?"
"Yes you, did you build that car yourself?" I was wondering when someone would ask. She's my greatest creation.
"Yes, why yes I did" I swear he almost fainted.
"Anyway yeah I promise it will be here when you get back" Luke answered my question at long last.
"i'm so happy I could kiss you right now"
His eyes lit up "i'm not stopping you princess"
"could, I said could"
"i'm still not stopping you"

I rolled my eyes and pushed Luke away from me. "Come on Bonnie we better go"

The ride to the "mall" was anything but quiet. We were shouting along to all the songs. I can't even say singing because that was definitely NOT singing. It turns out we have the same taste in music.

She has dragged me into every single shop insight. Currently she is trying to drag me into Victoria Secret. I am holding on to the wall and she is dragging me by my waist.
"Please Alex please"
"no, not going to happen"
"come on please, I want to get something nice for Aaron."
SWEET JESUS STOP HER TALKING
"lalalala no stop talking, oh my virgin ears. I did not need to know that"
"well now you do, so come on, I'll get you food." Damn it, she knows my weakness.
"Fine"

Day 3 and i'm still alive.
It's been an hour and we're still in this shop.
"Alex, you should get these, they're totally your colour and Luke won't be able to keep his hands to himself." My jaw dropped.
If Luke wishes to keep his hands he will keep them to himself. Next thing I know she's pushing me towards the check out. I must have spaced out a bit because we left with 6 bags and i'm sure she only had 5 items in her hand the last time I saw her.

Finally this is my scene. That's right you guessed it we're in the food court.
"So do you know why the guys took me?"
"Yup"
I'm surprised she answered me but as soon as she said it I could see she regretted it. We both knew that she would crack eventually, so she tried to change the subject. Lucky for her, her phone rang and stopped me from interrogating her. She looked petrified. She wasted no time in jumping up and grabbing my hand. Not even giving me a chance to grab my food.

"What the hell is going on?"
"we have to go now. Luke will explain later."
Then someone else grabbed my arm and I was whirled around. There stood a guy around 6"2 with blonde hair. He was cute. But he's nothing next to Luke. I had to agree with my mind this time.
"Can I help you?"
"Ya you're coming with me princess." I shivered in disgust. At this point Bonnie was screaming at me to run. I pretended to struggle in his grip and an evil grin spread across his face. He grabbed my jaw and leaned down to kiss me. My eyes went wide. I saw Bonnie was fighting someone else off. I needed to act now.

I kneed him in the crotch, he dropped my hand and bent down as I expected. I then lifted my knee an inch higher to connect with his face. Before he hit the ground I grabbed him by the hair and landed a nice right hook to his face. He fell limp on the ground. I kicked him in the stomach three times.
One. "That was for touching me without my permission"
Two."that was for calling me princess"
Three. "And that was for ruining my day"

I left him bleeding on the floor. Oh how I love my boots. Bonnie. I need to find Bonnie.
I saw her crying on the floor. I rushed over and checked to see if she was ok. A few scratches but she'll be fine. I picked her up and we walked to the car. We were about five feet from the car when I heard tyres screeching. I immediately took a protective stance in front of Bonnie.

There was no danger, it was just the guys. They had jumped out of the car and I stepped aside, allowing Bonnie to run to Aaron. I stood there and watched as he held her. You could clearly see Aaron's love and admiration for her. She's his world.

Luke wasted no time in running up to me.
"Are you ok?"
"Are you hurt?"
"Did he touch you"
"I swear i'll kill him" without thinking I wrapped my arms around his waist. I have come to the conclusion that the only way to shut him up is to completely shock him. Although I am slightly uncomfortable with the psychical contact it shut him up and just held on to me for dear life. Sniffing my hair or neck again. I'll ask about that some other time. Right now i'm more concerned with the fact that I was nearly kidnapped from my kidnappers.

"Come on we're going back to the pack house"
pack house? What are they on about? This is like some bad movie.
"Wait no Bonnie's in no condition to drive and by the looks of it you'll have to pry her from Aaron's dead arms." Bonnie just blushed and hid her face in Aaron's chest.

"Alright, Zach, Bonnie and Aaron in one car, Looks like we're riding together princess." The smirk made me think he was implying something less innocent than driving together.

Once we were in the car the questions started. But if he thinks i'm going to answer him before he's told me anything he's got another thing coming.

"Where did you learn to fight like that?"
"Why do you keep growling?"

"What happened to you before we found you?"
"Why do you keep sniffing me?"

"Will you just answer my questions"
"Sure as soon as you answer mine"

"I can't, at least not now"
"Well then I'm afraid neither can I"

I could tell he was getting pissed off with me because his knuckles were turning white with the grip he had on the steering wheel. I am not backing down.

The rest of the car ride was quiet. I couldn't help but sneak a few glances and the smirk on his face told me he caught me. I could imagine the size of his ego right now, I want to slap that smirk off his face.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity we came to a stop in front of a house. No, No a mansion. This place is fucking huge. It looks like it could house the entire army.
"Come on let's go inside."

He opened the front door for me. Part of me was thinking aww what a gentleman and the other part was saying he wants me to go first to make sure I can't escape and to look at my ass. Definitely a bit of both. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt that he was raised a gentleman but he's still a jerk.

I almost fell as something wrapped around my legs.
"Alex, Alex, Alex. Yay you're back. Will you play with me?"
I recognise that voice anywhere, it was Rose. I looked up only to find Luke staring at us. I lifted Rose onto her perch, on my hip, then looked at Luke. Pleading with him to say yes. I don't know why I felt I needed his permission but giving the circumstances I thought it was the right thing to do. He just sighed and nodded his head. Rose was so happy and I began to walk to the stairs with her command. I had no clue where I was going but it seemed as though she did. I had made it about two steps before Luke grabbed my arm. I hissed in pain, he dropped my arm straight away.

This eyes held nothing but panic and concern. I shrugged it off
"i'm fine now what do you want?"
I could tell he wasn't sold on my lie but the seemed to over look it and gave me that 'i'll-ignore-it-now-but-we-are-not-finished-talking-about-it' look.
"We'll be in the living room if you need us, Rose knows where it is." I simply nodded, thanked him and continued my walk up the stairs.

As soon as we got into her room I checked my arm. Covered in bruises, great. I made sure to hide them from Rose, she doesn't need to see that. Although it went against my moral values to play with barbies I couldn't say no to her.

We heard a loud bang outside the door. So we did what anyone would do and went to check it. There stood a real life Malibu Barbie. I'm talking orange as an oompa loompa, wearing a three year olds top, a belt and 5 inch heels. With a face of make-up that would haunt your dreams. I quickly covered Rose's eyes and my own.
"What are you doing here, freak" of course, she had a squeaky voice that would shatter a mirror, if her appearance didn't break it first.

Before I could answer another voice cut me off
"she belongs here more than you do. At least she wears clothes."
That was Simon. I uncovered my eyes just in time. Barbie scoffed and shoved him. But Simon was at the top of the staircase, her push sent him off balance. I knew what was going to happen. It was like it was in slow motion. I let go of Rose and ran to Simon. His attempt to stable himself gave me time to reach him. I wrapped my self around him like I had done with rose a few days ago. I kept his head covered and angled us so I would get the full impact of the stairs. And boy did I.
It felt like we were falling for ages but in reality it was only a few seconds. When we reached the bottom, I was a bit disorientated but I don't care about my self right now. I sat up and grabbed Simon.
"Look at me, simon. Ok that's it that's good. Now tell me what hurts."
"My ankle." I knew I couldn't protect all of him but at least I softened the blow. It could have been a lot worse. I heard shouting from afar but all I saw was red.
"Don't move Simon." My voice was cold and icy. He knew not to mess with me.

I snapped my attention back to the heels clinking on the stairs. Barbie held a smirk. That's it. She reached the bottom step and had the nerve to speak to me
"you should go back to where you came from hun, obviously you don't fit in here. We'll break you like a twig." She doesn't know what she's gotten herself into.
She lifted her hand to slap me and I easily caught it. Crushing her hand. No broken bones but maybe a few fractures. She screamed out in agony.

"When my Alpha find's out about this you're dead." It was my turn to smirk. I grabbed her by the throat and applied pressure. Not enough to choke her, yet, but enough to stop her talking.
"I'd like to see you try. We'll see how happy your Alpha will be about you pushing a 9 year old down the stairs and trying to slap me. An innocent, helpless girl." Her jaw dropped, she knew I had her.
"Now if I were you I'd walk of of here with the last shred of dignity I had. Oh and a little advice, never start a fight you don't know you can win." With that I dropped her to the ground. I heard someone crying and looked up to see Rose with tear stained cheeks
"come on sweetie come down." She flew down the stairs and hugged me.

When Barbie got her breath back she scrambled to her feet and ran to someone behind me. I turned around to see her all over Luke. I felt a pang of jealousy. She can have him, he's not mine just like i'm not his.
"Kill her that bitch hurt me."
LANGUAGE! Does she realise children are present. Luke looked at her with such disgust I started laughing. Barbie glared at me so I stopped
"I would 't be laughing if I was you, he's gonna kill you for hurting me, his girlfriend."
Before my mind could process that. Luke growled, pushed her off him and walked over to me. His eyes held pain, worry and were flicking from blue to black . He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close.

Barbie looked like she had just been slapped with a fish.
"Amanda you're lucky I don't kill you right here right now. For touching me without permission, for claiming to be in a relationship with me, for hurting a pup and for hurting your Luna."
That's a lot of words that I didn't understand.
"No, she can't be Luna. That's meant to be me. You're mistaken. Why would you want her when you could have me."
Zach grabbed her as she lunged for me. I can fight my own battles. I wiggled from Luke's grasp, much to his disappointment. I walked up to Barbie.
"Zach let her go." He was hesitant.
"I can't do that Alex, she'll hurt you. She's uh stronger than she looks." I chuckled.
"Yeah well so am I. Now as I said. Let. Her. Go." He reluctantly let her go and she once again lunged for me. I ducked spun around and caught her arms. She struggled in my grip but I was too strong for her. You don't become a Marine without learning how to fight.

She gave up struggling. "Look, trying to hurt me is not going to get you anywhere. You're in enough trouble as it is, Luke made that pretty clear. So take a deep breath and relax. I'm not going to hurt you if you don't hurt me. Ok?" She just nodded. So I let go. I may not understand their gang, cult or whatever it is they are mixed up in but I do understand authority and power. Both of which Luke clearly possesses.

She turned around and went to swing at me. Typical. I try to be nice. I grabbed her fist.
"Big mistake Barbie." Then landed a solid right hook to her jaw, shattering it. She fell to the ground unconscious.

"That. Was. So. Cool" you would think that was Simon or Rose but no it was Zach. He really is a child at heart.
"I wanna be just like you when I grow up." Now that. That was Rose.
I looked around and panicked, he's no where in sight.
"Don't worry, Bonnie took him to our doctor." I'm guessing Luke saw the panic in my eyes. At least Simon was ok.
"Zach, Aaron take Amanda to the doctor and as soon as she wakes up tell her to pack her stuff. She's not one of us anymore." I knew that was code for something. Luke always struck me as the leader type. There's just something about him. "Come on, we better get you cleaned up. We have a lot to talk about."

I had blocked out the pain until now. I suppose the tablets that the doctor gave me have worked wonders. I pray to god that I haven't split my stitches.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note :

N'awww they're adorable. I think we need a ship name for them.

Comment, vote, follow, eat pizza and enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 20K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
3.5M 83.9K 30
"You're ours," they whispered in my ears simutaniously. I swallowed loudly in response. "But- but-" I tried to state. "No buts little mate," Daniel s...
728 53 37
**Sequel to 'Blonde Wolf of the Brown Haired Beauty'** **Book 2 in the Beauty Series** Normal- adj.- conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or exp...
3M 126K 54
[COMPLETED] Katrina Parker has never been normal, even by werewolf standards. An outcast, ostracized by her pack because of her unique Gift: the unca...