Avengers x Reader BOOK OF FLU...

By RJCakes101

This is basically little episodes that occur after My avengers x wolf reader You don't have to read it to get... More

About you and This book
Your Replacing Me!?!?
Edible flower crowns? Choclate milk? And back pains for a wolf?
PART ONE: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio
PART TWO: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio
FLASHBACK: The first time you sleep with?
Your first bedtime with Bucky
Your First bedtime with Steve
Lesson learned part 1/2
Long chapter! Lesson learned 2/2
Attention Readers!
1/2 Happy Birthday Captain!
2/2 Happy birthday Captain
Avengers Headcannons + annoucenment!
A Sick billionaire and Sick as a Dog.
More Avenger Headcannons!!
1/2 Your second Full Moon
1/2 A training session Is A soldiers "Nightmare"
2/3 A training session is a Soldiers "Nightmare!" (Will have a part 3!!)
Final PART 3 A training Session is a Soldiers 'Nightmare'
After training Cuddles *Very FLOOFY MUCH LOFI*
Headcannons #3
2/2 Your second full moon
Y/n Your grounded! LONG CHAPTER WARNING
"Let's be your service dogs" {Nightmare/Panic attack}
GOT A QUESTION? LEAVE A COMMENT FAM
QUESTION ANSWERED (Closed)
QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY AVENGERS
1/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup
2/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup
EVEN MORE HEADCANNONS (Kinda crappy though)
Answering questions (OPEN TO ASK!)
Part 1/2 Your better off without them!
Part 2/3 Your better off without them!WILL HAVE PART 3
Final! Part 3 Your better off without them!
Part:1 Winter's Teaching 101: Camping Trip
Part two FINAL: Winter Teaching 101: Camping Trip
(Funny Short) Scared?
A Falcon and Soldier's Blackmail
Prequel to The nightbefore.
And even more-Ya know what it is..here's the headcannons...
(Short Chapter) Late Night conversation comforts. (Bucky only)
Taking HIS side!? "Im gonna be your nightmare"
Your first Christmas..1/2
Your first Chrismas 2/2
Part 1/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!?
Request? Please read!
Part 2/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!? (LONG ASS Chapter)
Part:1 A Wolf's Winter Trick (S)
It's Okay to be afraid, But We're here
A Wolf's Winter Trick (S) Part 2/3
Got Sum HEADY HEAD HEADCANNONS 4 U
Bucky needs some love too! 🥺
A Wolf with two jelous soldiers. 1/2?

..MORE HEADCA-...More headcannons (Mostly SAM, BUCK and STEVE)

225 6 31
By RJCakes101

•Loki once made your wolf ears show as well as your tail during while being in your human form.

•While undercover for your mission at Peters school Bucky was the one picking your outfit and fixing your hair..

•Steve teaching you how to box

•If theirs a prize in a cereal box, Chances are Sam, Bucky and you are gonna fight for it.

•Bucky gave you one of his tactical knifes as a gift. And frequently teaches you how to flip and do moves with it.

• You secretly drew a sketch of Bucky and Steve from the WW2 Days.

•Steve and you made a bet that he has to act the exact opposite of himself and you can't act like your wolfish self.

•This caused Sam and Bucky to make a bet and try and get only one of you to lose thanks to Tony's money.

•Tony got a you a license to verify you were a "Service Wolf"

•Another thing that calms you down is feeling the soldiers stubble when you cup their face softly.

•While you are a wolf you actually hate the cold and get teased for it.

•Steve and Bucky began wearing their dog tags again..You play with their chains when your feeling anxiety and need to talk.

•Sam, Bucky and you raided a convenient store while road tripping.

•One time at the park in fear of running off Thor Put his hammer on top of your dog leash.

•Tony bought you a luxury dog bed for movie night when going wolf.

•Sam hides it sometimes though because he likes you on the couch with him feeling your fur as he described "Therapeutic"

•Steve and you have played tactical frisbee with using his shield as well.. a frisbee

•One time you at Tony's party you woke up with lipstick kisses on you and a sharpie drawn winter soldier arm..

•You And Peter HAVE kissed but it was accidental

•you Almost got turned into a trophy by poachers while out camping with Bucky during a mission

•Sam And Steve caught you singing and dancing.

•Bucky has blackmail videos of you and uses them to make you do a few of his chores and errands

•When you Shed hair it turns into fur automatically.

•like when you sit on Bucky's back to have a conversation he tried doing it to you...That ended up with you wheezing hilariously.

•When needed for a session you often have the soldiers tell you stories about their experiences at your age.

•Bucky likes the skin on skin contact which is why most of the time you and Steve don't wear pants to bed or a shirt once in a while but it can get chilly.

•Steve makes sure you and Sam And Bucky have your own cereals.

•Bucky still gives "Wolf kisses" and yes you still get grossed

•You actually get jealous when Steve gives his "Special hugs" to Others who do it to make you jealous.

•When your upset and try to shut out and not speak Bucky and Steve attack your face with kisses to make you smile.

•Steve actually took your Peanut butter away completely as punishment for ripping one of his sweaters (thanks to Bucky)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 808 40
Random stories about Peter and the avengers.
31.6K 927 33
Just stories of our beloved Wanda and Natasha I don't own any of these characters but this is my original work.
122K 2.6K 27
I apologize I haven't seen Iron Man/The avengers in a LONG time </3 (I have no idea what i'm doing ;3)
2.7M 83.1K 39
❝Do you feel like a young god?❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [thor - age of ultron] [book one of ?] [CURRENTLY EDITING]