Trust me |H.S FanFic|

By Jiminxmagicshop

Sam had a troubled past, which made her loose trust in people and especially men. She decides to move to Engl... More

Writers Note
1 ~ Introduction
2 ~ The meet&greet
3 ~ A sleepover
4 ~ Uncertainty
5 ~ The Tower
6 ~ Goodbye
7 ~ Charity
8 ~ A night to celebrate
9 ~ Meeting the family
10 ~ Moving
11 ~ Childish behavior
12 ~ Toronto
13 ~ Trouble
14 ~ Ending things
15 ~ Confused
16 ~ new Job
17 ~ Sick?
18 ~ What the hell?!
19 ~ So....
20 ~ One Month Later
21 ~ Surprising turn
22 ~ Going Home
23 ~ Shocking revelations
25 ~ Thinking
26 ~ An Old Friend
27 ~ A First Look
28 ~ Mute
29 ~ Protective
30 ~ Closer
31 ~ Conditions
32 ~ Kicking
33 ~ Angry
34 ~ Apple Pie
35 ~ Moving Back
36 ~ Acceptance
37 ~ Shopping
38 ~ Telling the World
39 ~ Relaxed
40 ~ .....
End of Part I
Part II
41 ~ Stuck in the Past
42 ~ Scary Times
43 ~ Losing
44 ~ No Hope
45 ~ Escaping
46 ~ The Hospital
47 ~ Taking Care
48 ~ Telling her
49 ~ Realization
50 ~ Pain
51 ~
52 ~ Reassurance
53 ~ Going on a Trip
54 ~ The Airplane
55 ~ The Road Restaurant..
56 ~ The Motel
57 ~ Horror
59 ~ A new family member?
60 ~ Aiden
61 ~ After
62 ~ Parents
63 ~ Next stop
64 ~ Intimate
65 ~ Beauty
66 ~ Home
67 ~ A Miracle
Epilogue
A/N

24 ~ A fight

614 12 0
By Jiminxmagicshop

I could finally breath again when he left but my muscles weren't working yet. I was really shocked about this all. Never in a million years did I think that Harry would react like he did when I told him. He wasn't even pissed about the fact that I was pregnant even though he tried to blame me for it.

Bringing up the pill, which was weird because he knows I take them. He even saw me take those damn pills. It's not my fault that he thought that they were 100% reliable. Then the condom situation, why the hell did he continue knowing that he didn't wore a condom because it was too small. He should've stopped when he found out but I can't blame him for it because to be fair I didn't want him to stop.

But then he ordered me to come back and live with him, that really pissed me off and I instantly regretted the fact that I told him about my pregnancy. The last thing I wanted at this moment was to life with him and certainly not under these conditions. I know he only wants to protect me but it's not his decision to make and he has to accept that and I think he has now.

We had a really good talk, well he did most of the talking but still. I do feel better now he understands that I wont come living with him just because I'm pregnant of his child but to be polite I did ask him if he wanted to come for a check up. It's the first time he is going to see the baby and I'm quite nervous about it.

It's not the only thing I worry about because to be honest I'm terrified for when the world finds out I'm pregnant with Harry's child. Not only the paparazzi scare me but also what will the fans think right. I hope they don't portray me as a whore or something like that because I'm not a whore. I'm just a girl who got herself in a sticky situation even though that sticky situation was made out of love.

It doesn't matter that we sort of broke up the day after, right? O god I have to stop thinking about it because it will drive me crazy, maybe I should delete my twitter account just in case. I got up from my couch an almost ran towards my macbook and fired It up. I went straight to twitter and deleted my account just to be sure. When I was done I immediately felt better and decided to get some sleep because tomorrow would be a new day full of new chances.

I woke up because someone was banging on my door, so I sat up groggily and shouted towards the door "Shit, I'm coming!! STOP BANGING THAT DOOR IDIOT!!" I yelled and it stopped immediately. I scrambled myself out of bed and put on a robe. I shuffled towards the door and pulled it open ready to yell at the person who was standing in front of it but I didn't really get the chance to do that because he or she went passed me. "Yeah, come in" I mumbled whilst closing the door.

I walked towards the living room and there she stood. Harry's mother and she looked absolutely pissed off, it made me ran the other way if I wasn't lacking clothes. "Mrs Cox, can I help you?" I asked politely. "Please tell me it's not true. You can't be pregnant with my son's child!" She was already annoying me and I felt some kind of hate towards her. "I am pregnant with your son's child yes, why do you think it's from someone else?"

"Because it just can't be from harryI mean if he would make someone pregnant it should've been Kendal and not you!" She said angrily and that almost made me spit fire but I needed to stay calm."Excuse me, what do you mean with that?" She really offended me. "You're poor and you are just not the person for my son"

"And why do you think your opinion matters to me?" I asked her angry. She hadn't expected such an answer from me and as she was about to say something, I stopped her. 'Harry is an adult and you really should stop to control him." This made her even more mad but I didn't care. "I want you to know, that I will never accept this child as my grandchild" She spitted but she really wasn't important to me.

"I don't really care Mrs Cox, but I do want you to leave my house" She looked at me offended but she grabbed her coat and bag and left. 'Good morning to you to', I mumbled whilst walking towards the kitchen. I quickly put on some water for tea because I really needed some tea after this. While I was waiting for my water to boil I thought this through and was actually a bit shocked about her behavior. I had to call Harry about this because I couldn't use these kinds of visits at this moment in my life.

I poured the water in my tea mug and called Harry. I still did;t like to call him but I couldn't avoid this. "Sam, what's wrong?" He asked when I picked up the phone. "Harry, could you please talk to your mother because she just showed up at my doorstep and she was fucking rude to me and I don't want to deal with this kind of stuff at the moment" Harry didn't say anything and I immediately felt guilty for talking like that about his mom but he needed to hear this. "I will take care of her, I'm sorry Sam" He sighed and it sounded like he was really tired, which made me feel a bit sorry for him.

"No it's okay, just forget about it, I shouldn't have said that like I did but it just really pissed me of, sorry" I explained but that made him only huff in frustration. "Stop apologizing, I will take care of it, don't you worry" He said, this brought a small smile on my face. "Thank you Harry, that was all I wanted to say actually" It was really sweet of him, for taking my side of this. "I have to go now but I will see you tomorrow, bye love."

"Bye Harry" I hung up the phone and sipped my tea, thinking about what just had happened. Harry was actually defending me by talking to his mother and this really meant a lot to me. It was my day off so I could relax under a blanket on the couch whilst watching a movie. I just sat down when someone knocked on my door. I groaned because I really didn't feel like having company after that whirlwind this morning.

Maybe if I stayed really quiet the person would leave. I of course was wrong because he or she didn't go anywhere but I still kept quiet. Getting more annoyed by the minute, when I suddenly heard him call my name, how could I have missed that. I got up and quickly opened the door and there was Harry giving me a smirk "I knew you were home" he said triumphantly as if he had achieved a win on the Olympics. "What do you want Harry?" I asked him slightly worried. "I want to take you out for lunch, is that okay?" He really didn't want to know what I was thinking at this particular moment because I wasn't thinking nice things and I hoped he remembered that we weren't together otherwise it would be getting more awkward so I just kept staring at him as if he had lost his mind. "Well?" he pushed.

"Uhm...Why?" I asked him. "Look Sam, I know you don't want me around you 24/7 but for this baby we should be at least friends, so why not start today" I know he was right but did I really want that? Oh who am I kidding, let's just get this over with."So I guess, that's a yes" I looked at him as if he had two heads. "I didn't even say anything" I said surprised that he knew my body language this well.

"You did" He said, which was weird because I only thought that right? Or not, that would be so awkward. "Crap I said that out loud didn't I. Well I guess you know your answer then. Let me grab my jacket" I said. I grabbed my stuff but when I walked out Harry pulled me back "Maybe you should also get dressed, love" I looked down and saw I was still wearing my pajama's and I let out a squeal. I ran to my bedroom, Harry was laughing at me, which was actually kind of cute. I quickly pulled on some boyfriend jeans and a sweater, with my boots and put my jacket on.

"I'm done, lets go" I dragged harry along because he was still laughing to my frustration and I couldn't help myself but I was getting more pissed off by the second and I couldn't put my finger on the reason why. I just needed to ignore it for a few hours.

He took me to a small place but it was lovely and they actually served really nice things and I was hidden behind the menu cart when I felt Harry's foot brush mine and I inhaled a bit and ignored it because he wasn't doing it on purpose, right? I focussed on the menu cart again. I decided to take a lovely Salmon Salad, with a baguette with garlic butter and a hot chocolate. I know it's not wise to take garlic butter but it's not like I am going to kiss him after this.

I finally put the menu cart down and was taken back by the piercing glance from Harry. I was wondering what was up. "Are you okay, Harry?" I asked him gently. "I'm Fine," he said through clenched teeth and I followed his gaze and there was my worst nightmare sitting. She was trying to get Harry's attention. "Sam, could we switch places, please?"

"Yes of course" I got up and switched places with him but now I had to look at her face and that was something I really didn't want. It was actually pissing me off and I already was pissed off to begin with. How dare she? Hadn't she done enough already and I just couldn't resist myself.

I got up with force making the chair fall over and I stomped towards her. She was checking me out with a cocky smirk on her face. She was really provoking me and this would be her lucky day. "Sam, come back, what are you doing?" Harry yelled but I only saw Kendal. I stopped just a few inches ifrom her and because she was standing against the bar she couldn't move backwards. "What are you doing here?" I asked her through clenched teeth. She smirked at me, which made me narrow my eyes."Harry asked me" She said and I knew she was lying.

"No he didn't" I said feeling confident."Yes he did and you know it. He only wants me you see, the only reason he is with you is because he takes pity on you" That was my trigger and I brought my hand up and slapped her hard in the face and that's when hell broke lose because if you think she wouldn't do anything back, then you are sorely mistaken.

She hit me back and she hit hard. I hit her back within a nano second and this time I used my fist "HARRY IS MINE, YOU HEAR ME!! SO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM OR I WILL BREAK YOU'RE FUCKING NOSE!!" I shouted at her whilst she was pulling my hair. That really hurt and it brought me back to the days when my father did that to me and that made me even angrier.

"LET ME GO YOU CRAZY BITCH!" I stomped on her foot, I heard a crack but I didn't care. She did let me go and cried out in pain, serves her right. "YOU BROKE MY FOOT, YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT" She lashed out at me again but I was being pulled back by strong arms. I Firstly was shocked but relaxed when I realized that it were Harry's arms. Kendal was being hold back by the owner of the lunchroom and for some reason she got thrown out as I was still in Harry's arms trying to catch my breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 44.5K 26
Scarlett is abused. Abused by the only person she has left. She turns to music to help her enjoy life. But when her father disapproves of her passion...
37.5K 908 39
Morgan has had a very bad life from being bullied to her parents being murdered. But what happens when she gives some directions that will change her...
568 120 41
Go through Sam's life of lost and broken love. She's been waiting so long for the guy of her dreams and one day he finally asks the question but not...
11.2K 340 49
People always leave. She always believed that everything good in her life will leave. Happiness wasn't something she was used to seeing after everyon...