My life's meaning |✔️

By titi_hendrix

A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls... More

•|1|•
•|2|•
•|3|•
•|4|•
•|5|•
•|6|•
•|7|•
•|8|•
•|9|•
•|10|•
•|11|•
•|12|•
•|13|•
•|14|•
•|15|•
•|16|•
•|17|•
•|18|•
•|19|•
•|20|•
•|21|•
•|22|•
•|23|•
•|24|•
•|25|•
•|26|•
•|27|•
•|28|•
•|30|•
•|31|•
•|32|•
•|33|•
•|34|•
•|35|•
•|36|•
•|37|•
•|38|•
•|39|•
•|40|•
•|41|•
•|42|•
•|43|•
•|44|•
•|45|•
•|46|•
•|47|•
•|48|•
•|49|•
•|50|•
•|51|•
•|52|•
•|53|•
•|54|•
•|55|•
•|56|•
•|57|•
•|58|•
•|59|•
•|60|•
•|61|•
•|62|•
•|63|•
•|64|•
•|65|•
•|66|•
•|67|•
•|68|•
•|69|•
•|70|•
•|71|•
•|72|•
•|73|•
•|74|•
•|75|•
•|76|•
•|77|•
•|78|•
•|79|•
•|80|•
•|81|•
•|82|•
•|83|•
•|84|•
•|85|•
•|86|•
•|87|•
•|88|•
•|89|•
•|90|•
•|91|•
•|92|•
•|93|•
•|94|•
•|95|•
•|96|•
•|97|•
•|98|•
•|99|•
•|100|•
•|101|•
•|102|•
•|103|•
•|104|•
•|105|•
•|106|•
•|107|•
•|108|•
•|109|•
•|110|•
•|111|•
•|112|•
•|113|•
•|114|•
•|115|•
•|116|•
•|117|•
•|118|•
•|119|•
•|120|•
•|121|•
•|122|•
•|123|•
•|124|•
•|125|•
•|126|•
•|127|•
•|128|•
•|129|•
•|130|•
•|131|•
•|132|•
•|133|•
•|134|•
EPILOGUE
🚨THE SEQUEL IS OUT!🚨

•|29|•

37.1K 1.5K 274
By titi_hendrix

Elijah drove to one of his many warehouses in Italy to dispose of the body. Once he got there he took it to the back of the building ignoring all the comments coming from his works and tossed it into a eleven feet deep pool of hydrofluoric acid.

He watched the skin burn off the body then left heading to the address Lauren had given him. He made sure to call and speak to Delilah as promised.

Although he couldn't understand everything she was saying he made small comments here and there giving the impression he knew exactly what she said.

'I love this little girl' he thought to himself grinning

Lauren Monique

Opening the door Elijah walked in grinning softly holding his phone to his ear. Giving him the 'don't fucking play with me' look, he shook his head taking the phone from his ear putting it on speaker.

Delilah rambled rapidly stopping to giggle after everything she said. She must be trying to tell a joke or a story.

"Hey my sweet baby" I utter sitting on the bed pulling Elijah down with me.

He laid on top of me with his face concealed in my chest, swatting his roaming hands away from my breast I took a photo of us.

"Hi mama!" Delilah screeched startling both me and Elijah

"What did you eat today?" Elijah asked her, kissing my neck

"Pizza and juice" she responded barely audible, sounds like she's stuffing her mouth with something.

"Baby Dee, it's bath time" we heard Quincy yell from a far

"Bye Dada, bye Mama" Hearing the phone hit the floor followed by small pats on the floor I hung up.

Elijah continued kissing up my neck to my jawline. I felt the all too familiar heartbeat in my underwear.

Aw hell

"Stop" I pushed his head back moving from under him "you came here for answers not pussy"

"You're right" his voice is deeper than before, strained even. Elijah pulled me into him getting in the position we were just in.

"I'm an assassin, I've been one since my senior year of high school. I started off working with my aunt before she was killed on the job. She taught me everything I needed to know, from making my kills bloodless to hacking computer software and cameras"

"Casino girl" Elijah questioned

" 'cuse me?"

"I've heard you call Rose casino girl a few times and I never understood why until now. You were watching us at the casino that night, weren't you?"

"Well when you put it like that, it makes me seem like a creep but yes. I got worried about you when you wouldn't answer my calls or messages, I hacked the traffic cameras by the restaurant you took me to then followed you to the casino"

Nodding he moved closer to my jawline placing light kisses all the way to my lips. The heartbeat is back! Elijah flipped us so I was now on top, he pulled my shirt off. Grinding on his member I locked lips with him, tugging his hair slightly.

Before he could take my bra off both of our phones went off. I thought about ignoring it but I realized it was my business phone, I have to answer.

Moving off his lap I grabbed both of our phones off the nightstand.

"Speak to me" I answered tossing Elijah his phone, he groaned putting it to his ear.

It was hard to make out with the person on the phone was saying, gunshots was all I could hear.

". . . sent shooters to the hotel your in. They're coming for Eli, people are saying he's in that hotel as well. Get out of there before it gets ugly!" they yelled before another gun went off and then it was all silent

Hanging up I pulled my shirt over my head gathering my belongings. Elijah did the same as if he got the same phone call.

"If we get outside and it gets hectic run towards the white SUV and wait for me" he told me as I adjusted the backpack on my shoulders

Mmhm

We waisted no time leaving the hotel room, running down four flights of stairs we made it outside.

One of the wheels on my suitcase fell off on the last three steps so it's wobbling.

While walking to Elijah's truck which was parked far from the hotel front doors, two black vans swerved into the parking lot shooting at us.

"Well shit"

How do they know it's him and not some other tattooed man?

"Go to the car!" Elijah yelled firing back handing me his keys

"You first" I tossed the keys back snatching the other gun from his hip, mines are in my backpack.

We backed up towards his car still shooting as the vans came to a stop. One person from both cars out out running at us, no guns.

"Put my bags in the truck and start the engine" I told Elijah giving him my belongings and his gun back.

I had no purpose for the gun anymore, it ran out of bullets. He tossed my backs in the backseat and started the car.

"Ahh" one of the shooters yelled swinging on me, hitting the side of my face.

That triggered me, I took her by the neck and squeezed tightly punching her face in. I didn't stop until her blood covered my fist and her nose bridge was flattened. I took out a knife and craved V in her neck.

Dragging her lifeless body behind a nearby car, I tried wiping my hands with my shirt stupidly.

Three more people from the first van got out charging at me, two off them swung but only one landed a hit. I twisted the third person's arm pulling it out of its socket, then kneed them in the face. Elijah shot the other two, head shots at that.

"Who sent you?" I questioned the third person in between kicks to their stomach, in response I got a groan and a low fuck you. I dragged my knife deeply down his side repeating my question. I got the same response, I shoved the knife in both his eyes before slitting his throat.

By now the vans were speeding out the hotel parking lot almost hitting bystanders.

Muscular arms wrapped around my torso and a head laid on my shoulder from behind. "I've got to say, that was most sexiest thing I've ever seen"

Elijah. He's just as crazy as me

"What was?" I need him to clarified what he means

"You stayed by my side instead of running to the car. Not too many people would stay and risk their lives if they don't have to"

Ohhh, so he's not my level of crazy. . . okay

"Oh" once we got in the car I took my shirt off, realizing I had nowhere to go I sighed deeply.

"You can stay with me, Babe" Elijah said as if he read my thoughts, he reached back and grabbed his hoodie giving it to me. "put it on"

"Thank you" it swallowed my upper body only showing my legs "and where are you staying at?"

"My mother's house, my father told her about you and now she's been asking to meet you ever since"

"If she's anything like that nigga, you can drop me off at the nearest hotel" I scoffed, I refuse to deal with anyone's bullshit.

"Relax Babe, she's the complete opposite of him"

"I hear you" closing my eyes I thought about Tatum I left him in the hotel. Squealing at the thought of him being taken by a maid I opened my eyes and tapped Elijah repeatedly. "Go back ! Turn around I left Tatum!"

"Who?" he asked making a U-turn

"My cat! I left my cat!" I panicked hyperventilating

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 8.2K 47
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...
190K 4.8K 30
(⚠️Currently re-editing this as of January 2023⚠️) Mia is a nonsense, tell it like it is woman. Her idgaf attitude makes her the girl every other wom...
49.2K 3K 11
Sequel to My Life's Meaning🚨
204K 5.3K 30
Athena comes home for the holidays to a big surprise. When she arrives in her old home place in Lakeden she finds out that she is in a marriage to so...