The Black Dragon Emperor of D...

By Fireslash97

Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Wel... More

Kyo Najasaki Bio
Date With Death
What Am I Again?!
Asia Argento
Fallen Revenge
Knock Knock, Who's There? DEATH!
Son of a Dragon God
Familiars
Riser Phoenix
Training and One vs Sixteen
More Power?
Whose Side Are You On?
Friends Help No Matter What!
Freed and Valper
Kokabiel
Dragon Opponents Arrive
Pool Day and The Devil King
Open House
Gasper
Akeno's Lineage
The Leaders Summit
Dragon Battle
Special: Prom
Summer Break
Family Reunions
Payback Time
Acceptance
Back to School
Diodora
Saving Asia
Juggernaut Drive
Esdeath's Return
The Dimensional Gap
This Ends Now!
OVA Phoenix Problems
Need MY Help?
Darkness Rising
Preparations

Gremory Family

5.3K 77 63
By Fireslash97

"HOLY SCHNIKES!" Kyo shouts as he and the rest of the ORC look at the size of the Gremory mansion. 

"Wow! This place is enormous!" Xenovia adds.

"This is where your family lives?" Asia asks Rias.

Rias nods as Grayfia then comes out and bows to them. "Welcome home, my lady. We have been awaiting your return. You may follow me inside."

The ORC follows Grayfia as they walk down a large hallway with maids and butlers along the side bowing to them.

"Well, I'm not feeling extremely uncomfortable at all." Kyo says sarcastically.

"Oh, no." Issei agrees. "The dozens of butlers and maids didn't give you that feeling, did they?"

Then a little boy with hair as red as Rias's came running down the hall, hugging Rias. "Rias! You're finally home!"

"I've missed you, Millicas." Rias says hugging back. "My, you've grown since the last time I saw you."

Kyo cocks a brow. "Who's this kid? Your brother?"

Rias shakes her head. "Not exactly. Millicas is the son of my older brother, Zechs."

"So, that would make him your nephew." Asia says.

"Now, Millicas. Be a good boy and say hello." Rias tells her nephew.

"Okay." Millicas lets go of Rias and stands in front of the group. "My name is Millicas Gremory. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"So cute!" Asia smiles.

"Devilish looks and good manners. Talk about Prince Charming." Xenovia says.

"Oh, for the love of God." Erakhan says in Kyo's mind.

~Oh, shut up old man!~ Kyo snaps.

Millicas then see Kyo and immediately dashes at him. "OHMYGOD! YOU'REKYONAJASAKI! THEBLACKDRAGONEMPEROR! I'VESEENALLYOURFIGHTSAND-" Millicas gasps at seeing Charn. "IS THIS CHARN?! HE'S HUGE!"

Kyo and Charn look at each other before chuckling. "Thanks, kid."

"Wait, if this is Sirzechs's kid, just who in the hell did he knock up?" Issei ponders before Kyo slaps his head. "OW!"

"Watch the phrasing ya moron! Remember who's house we're in!" Kyo scowls.

Grayfia escorts the ORC into another room, while Millicas just runs in. "Rias and her friends are finally here!"

"My, my. Such poor behavior." Kyo stiffens upon seeing the woman that Millicas was hugging. 

"Kyo." Rias says.

"Present!" Kyo salutes, being snapped out of his phase.

"Finding a carpet that matched the drapes was a pain." Rias states. "Please try not to drool on it while staring at my mother."

Kyo stands next to Rias. "First of all, I was not drooling. I'm not Charn." Charn growls and snaps at his leg. "AGH! Hey! Watch where you aim those! Second of all, your mom?!"

"It's a pleasure to see you again." Akeno bows to Rias's mother. "It's been too long, Lady Venerana."

"You sound so different, Akeno." Venerana says. "I'm so delighted to meet all your new friends. I'm Rias's mom, Venerana Gremory."

~Huh. I honestly thought she would've had red hair like Zeoticus.~ Kyo thinks. ~But what do I know about family genes?~

Venerana then eyes Kyo. "Excuse me, darling, but are you Kyo Najasaki?"

Kyo steps forward. "Yes ma-(clears throat, having sounded high-pitched) I mean, yes ma'am. Forgive me me for asking, but how do you know my name?"

"I take it upon myself to know my daughter's suitors. A mother worries." Venerana states. "That and your mother and I have been talking about you over tea." Venerana moves to the side and gestures to the couch, where Anaria is sitting and smiling while holding a cup of tea.

Kyo slaps his forehead and drags his hand down his face. "What are you doing here?!"

Anaria shrugs. "Rias's mother invited me. After all, we have been chatting for several months since Open House, Ky-Ky."

"Okay, I'm gonna need a bottle of cyanide, a can of hairspray, a lighter, and a shovel in that order, please." Kyo says counting his fingers.

"What's the shovel for?" Kiba asks.

"Duh! So Indo can bury me alive! You think pills and fire are gonna do anything?" Kyo says with an obvious look. He turns back to Venerana. "I'm sorry, Madam Gremory, but you don't need to worry. I've been taking care of Rias and the ORC to my fullest capacity."

Venerana giggles. "I have no doubts that you have. After all, my husband should've picked the boy Rias liked as her fiancée to begin with."

Rias immediately flustered. "Mother! Stop!"

"I believe it's time we all sat down for dinner." Venerana says walking towards the dining room. "Rias, dear, would you show everyone the way?"

Rias shakes her head and leans to Kyo. "You have room for two in being buried?"

"I'll check my calendar." Kyo replies.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"Welcome everyone." Zeoticus greets everyone at the table. "While you're here, please think of this as your home away from home."

Kyo felt his mouth water as he looked at all the food on the table. ~Man, where the hell do I even begin? Then again, I gotta contain my appetite. Don't wanna embarrass the crap out of Rias.~

Kyo then looks at Gasper as he was staring at his plate uncomfortably. "Gaspy, what's the matter?"

"Eating in front of all these people in such a big room is really freaking me out." Gasper whimpers. "I can't even taste what I'm putting in my mouth right now."

"Oy vey." Kyo then spots Koneko just staring at her food, uneasily.

"I've been meaning to ask you, Kyo..." Zeoticus says.

"Yes, sir?" Kyo replies.

"Tell me, how are you and Issei enjoying the house?" Zeoticus asks.

"Great." Issei answers. "My parents are trying to break in all the new rooms while we're here."

Zeoticus smiles. "I'm happy they're enjoying it. However, the castle I proposed originally would've been much nicer."

Kyo sips his drink before choking on the word 'castle'. "(Cough) I'm sorry, castle?"

Rias grimaces. "Father, I explained this. You cannot force our culture onto others."

"And I respect that, but I really think they could've used those fifty maids." Zeoticus adds.

"How many?!" Issei says dropping his jaw.

Kyo pushes his jaw back up. "Boy, don't EVEN go there."

"What? What did I say?" Issei says confused.

"Having that many women in his life would distract Kyo from his real priorities." Rias states.

Zeoticus exhales. "Thus my daughter put her foot down, yet again."

Kyo was about to take another sip from his water until he saw a face a form in his glass. Kyo took a closer look until he saw the face of his adoptive mother.

"YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE ME!"

Kyo cries in fear and falls out of his chair, standing and clutching his heart. Everyone stared at Kyo in confusion and worry.

"Is everything alright, Kyo?" Venerana asks.

Kyo pants and looks around the room. "Y-Yeah. I just, uh, I...um...excuse me. I'm not very hungry." Kyo exits the room and shuts the door behind him. He then leans his back against the door and pounds it with his fist. "Dammit!"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Later that night, Xenovia walks to Kyo's room, having not been able to sleep due to the 'luxurious' accommodations. And by luxurious, it meant all the rooms were overly spacious and the beds were ginormous.

Xenovia knocks on Kyo's door and slowly opens it. "Kyo? Are you up?" Xenovia enters the room and sees Kyo's not in bed.

"If by 'up' you mean GRAVITATIONALLY speaking..." Xenovia looks up and sees Kyo laying on the ceiling with a blanket and a pillow. "Then yeah, I'm up."

"What are you doing up there?" Xenovia asks shocked.

"Same reason I assume you're here." Kyo says. "Bed was too big and despite its comfort, the size was just beyond sleep normality. I mean, seriously, who are they bunking here? Dwayne Johnson? Shaquille O'Neil?"

Xenovia sighs. "Search me. But still, you couldn't have slept on the floor?"

"The floor's shag carpet, for pete's sake!" Kyo cries. "Not to mention I'd rather not wake up covered in rug burns!"

"Fair enough." Xenovia chuckles. "I came here to sleep with you, but I don't see how that's gonna be possible with you all the way up there."

Kyo smirks and pulls the blanket off before snapping his fingers. Xenovia looked at herself and saw she was covered in a low red aura before descending off the ground and shooting straight into Kyo's chest and staring into his eyes. "Better?"

Xenovia shakes her head, laughing. "Much." Xenovia then loses her smile and grows a sad look. "Kyo, why did you freak out at dinner?"

Kyo immediately then tries to come up with an excuse. "I, uh, thought I saw a bug in my water." Xenovia cocks a brow, not believing his lie. "Look, I've just still been in pain since that fight with Tannin."

"Where does it hurt?" Xenovia asks.

Kyo shakes his head. "I'm fine I don't need a nurse." Xenovia ignores him and starts to feels his shoulders and chest, as Kyo tries to stop her.

Kyo finally lets out a cry of pain as Xenovia sits up. "Goddammit, Kyo, where DOESN'T it hurt?"

Kyo scoffs and points at his elbow. "Here." Xenovia then kisses his elbow.

Kyo then points at the left side of his forehead. "Here." Xenovia then kisses his forehead.

Kyo then points at his left side of his nose. "Here." Xenovia then kisses his nose.

Kyo then points to his lips. "Here." Xenovia then kisses him on the lips as they both sigh in bliss. Kyo falls back on his pillow, falling asleep.

"Kyo? Kyo?" Xenovia shakes her head in annoyance. "We never seem to get a break, do we?"

(CAN ANYONE GUESS WHERE THAT WHOLE BODILY KISSING SCENE WAS FROM?)

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The next morning the ORC met with Azazel outside of the Gremory Mansion.

"Alright, looks like everyone's here." Azazel smirks. "Let's cut to the chase. I've got a twenty human world day regimen that's gonna whip you into shape."

Kyo cracks his neck and brings his fist into his hand. "Bring it. In twenty days, I'll be able to take on the whole Underworld."

Issei drops his head. "We seriously have to train for that long?"

Azazel nods. "That's right, Issei. And you and Kyo get to go first."

They then look up and see Tannin drop down, with his arms crossed. 

"What's he doing here?" Kyo asks.

"Tannin's going to be your personal trainer these next three weeks." Azazel states.

"Oh, fun stuff." Kyo shrugs.

"This'll be my first time training people who possess Ddraig and Erakhan." Tannin says.

"Your primary concerns are for Issei to bring out his Balance Breaker for longer periods of time and for Kyo to unlock the final form of your Balance Breaker. AKA: Demonic Slayer." Azazel explains. "And if you survive, that's a bonus."

Issei shakes his head. "Why is not dying always a perk?"

Tannin then grabs Kyo and Issei with two claws by the back of their jackets.

Kyo thrashed around. "HEY! You know we're perfectly capable of flight on our own, ya know!"

"Kyo! Issei!" Rias says with her hands on her hips.

"Do we have to?" Issei complains.

"Oh, get it together!" Rias snaps.

Kyo rolls his eyes and waves. "Love you too! See you in a few weEEEEEKKKSSS!" Kyo yells as Tannin flies off with them.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyo and Issei sprint and dodge another fire attack by Tannin.

"That was close." Issei huffs.

"On the bright side, we get to build up our cardio." Kyo pants, chuckling. "Three days and you still haven't touched us, Tannin."

"I would hate to disappoint. So, how about I crank up the firepower for you?" Tannin inhales and lets out another fire-breathing attack.

Kyo and Issei dodge again as Kyo then activates his Destruction Armor. "Let's kick this up a notch. DEATH DRAGON INCURSION!" Kyo sends a large black ball of energy that whips around hits Tannin, head-on.

Kyo then shoots at the dragon's chest, smashing into and pushing Tannin through boulder after boulder. Tannin then grabs Kyo with his tail and smacks him into the side of the canyon.

"KYO!" Issei grits his teeth. "WELSH DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER!"

Issei yells and reels back his fist. "DRAGON SHOT!"

The attack hits Tannin, damaging him enough to distract him while Kyo broke out of the rubble and grabbed Tannin by his tail. 

Kyo grunted with effort as he swung the dragon around and around before finally letting go and sending Tannin crashing into the canyon side. 

Tannin laughs as he stands. "I think that's enough training for today." Tannin then flies off with Issei in tow, after having lost his Balance Breaker. 

Kyo deactivates his Balance Breaker and dusts himself off. "Well, that was a workout." 

"Getting bent over is not the worst thing when it comes to enduring Tannin's training." Kyo turns and sees a large man sitting on a rock. 

"But I would expect nothing less from the Black Dragon Emperor." 

"And you are?" Kyo asks. 

The man smirks and stands. "Just a spectator. I came here to see how much you've improved since your battle with Riser and his peerage. And I must say I'm not disappointed. But hears a piece of advice, one powerful devil to another...."

The man stomps his foot, making the ground crack and separate as Kyo just took a step back. 

"Being number one takes some balls." The man turns and walks away before Kyo teleports in front of him leveling his fist by the right side of the man's face. 

"Ranking yourself by a number just proves that your weaker then you care to let on." Kyo states. He then activates his gauntlet. "Because in order to BE strong..." Kyo then fires a blast that makes the man's hair move in the wind as a large explosion happens behind him. 

The man turns and sees a large crater in the canyon.

"You have to KNOW your strong." Kyo says. 

The man laughs as he then extends his hand. "I'm Sairaorg." 

"Kyo." Kyo says shaking his hand. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"LEEROY JENKINS!" Kyo shouted kicking open a door to where the ORC and Azazel were. 

Rias shakes her head as she walks over and kisses him. "I'm guessing the training went good." 

"I don't think I've ever handed somebody's ass to them that many times." Kyo chuckles. "You should've seen Tannin by the end of it, he was freaking crying that he'd 'lost his pride as a dragon'. HA!" 

"And yet you still haven't been able to unlock your final form." Azazel says. 

"Don't be a buzzkill." Kyo retorts. "That's Koneko's thing. Speaking of which, where is she?" 

Akeno then enters the room. "She's getting some much needed rest." 

"I heard she fainted during training." Issei put in. "That's not like Koneko. I wonder what happened." 

"She added an extra curriculum to the training regimen that I gave her." Azazel explains. "The stress was more than she could handle." 

"Poor thing..." Gasper sighs. 

Azazel then stands from his seat. "If you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for tonight's reception. I'll send someone for you later. There are going to be a lot of different clans there." 

"We're really invited to a fancy reception?" Asia questions. 

"More like we were enlisted." Rias corrects. "My brother made us guards for VIP cause things tend to get messy when high-ranking devils meet up. That's politics for you." 

"Everyone will be watching us." Kiba states. "We have to be on our best behavior, guys." 

"That's up to them." Kyo says before leaving. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyo then knocks on Koneko's door. "Hey, Koneko. You all right?" Kyo enters her room and sees her sleeping. "Well at least she's resting." 

Kyo then takes a closer look at her head and saw she had real live cat ears! ~What the-~ 

"As the saying goes, the cat's out of the bag." Kyo turns and sees Rias standing in the doorway. Later they were both on the balcony. 

"So, she's a nekomata?" Kyo concedes. "I thought they were extinct?" 

"They are." Rias nods. "All except for two. The reason she's pushes herself like that is because she's fighting against her own existence. A long time ago there were two nekomata sisters." 

"And Koneko was one of them?" Kyo asks. 

"Indeed." Rias then explains. "The two were orphaned and homeless, but they had each other. As long as they were together, they had someone they could depend on. Eventually, both cats were picked up by a devil, in time, the elder sister became their servant. And finally had a chance at a good life. But by turning into a devil, her hidden power began to overflow. Having lost control, she killed her master and vanished without a trace. She became a dangerous stray, that decimated an entire pursuit force. Fearing that the younger sister would follow in the other's footsteps, the devil community set out to dispose of her before another catastrophe could occur. But my brother intervened and was given dominance over her. Zechs then assigned her to me in hopes that I could fill the poor girl's life with happiness. But first, I had to give her a name." 

"And that's how Koneko became Koneko." Kyo finishes. 

"You called it, numbnuts." Kyo and Rias turn and sees Koneko standing there. 

"Koneko, you should be resting." Rias says. 

"I'm alright. Sorry for the inconvenience for worrying you." Koneko apologizes. 

Rias sighs. "No surprise from the most powerful Nekoshou clan member. But still, you shouldn't push it. I don't care from whom you're descended, you have to take better care of yourself." 

Koneko looks down as Kyo looks up at the sky. "There has to be a reason." Rias and Koneko look at Kyo. "Koneko, if you and your sister cared for each other that much, she wouldn't have just abandoned you for no reason." 

"She's become nothing but a bloodthirsty monster." Koneko states firmly. "Nothing will ever change that." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Later at the party, Kyo rips his tie off and stuffs it in his pocket. ~And guys say ladies like the tie!~ 

"I relate." Erakhan chuckles. "I always felt like I was walking around with noose around my neck." 

Kyo spots Akeno and walks over. "Hey, Akeno." 

"Oh, hey Kyo." Akeno then kisses his cheek. 

"I forgot to ask, what was your training like?" Kyo asks. 

"Nothing but the usual." Akeno shrugs. 

Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji then enter. "It's good to see you again, Rias." 

"Same to you, Sona." Rias smiles. "Welcome. How is your training camp going?" 

"All right." Sona says. 

Saji slaps Kyo on the back. "How's it hanging, Shadow? You getting on or off?" 

"Definitely on, Spike." Kyo chuckles. "Tannin wasn't that big of a deal." Later they all head to the meeting room. 

Rias shakes her head. "A bunch of young, hormonal devils crammed into a stuffed room together? We'll be lucky if we get out alive." 

Kyo then shields Rias and Sona as the door to the room suddenly explodes. "Way to call it, Rias." Kyo says as he sees two devils talking trash to the other. 

"If you've got a death wish, I'm happy to fill it Zephrador." 

"Filling is my job. Like I said, if you've got a virgin purging, I'd call it a deal." 

Kyo huffs in annoyance, talking of his suit jacket. "I'll handle this. Hey! Bonnie and Clyde! Now listen, I don't care who started but I'm gonna finish it. Both of you better knock it off before I knock YOU out." 

The blue-haired devil, known as Zephrador scoffs. "Run along kid, this doesn't involve you." 

Kyo then went Balance Breaker. "On the contrary, pal...it does." 

Zephrador then loses his smile. "Oh crap, don't tell me your the...the..." 

"Black Dragon Emperor, bitch. Now, the both of you either better cool down, or get put down like the angry puppy dogs you're acting like." 

Zephrador then grits his teeth. "I am not a dog." Zephrador then charges at Kyo only for go sidestep, grab him by his hair and throw him into the hallway wall. 

Asia gets knocked back into a short-haired black devil. "Don't worry, you're alright." 

"Thank you." Asia says shyly. 

Kyo turns back to the crowd. "Anyone else?" No one responds and just goes back to talking or eating. "Didn't think so." 

Kyo deactivates his Balance Breaker as he hears clapping and sees Sairaorg walk up. "Zephrador always was a pain in the ass. Nice job there." 

"Thanks, Sairaorg." Kyo nods. 

Rias cocks a brow. "Wait, you two know each other?" 

Kyo nods. "We talked a bit after the first few days that me and Issei were training with Tannin." Sairaorg then heads in as another figure walks up behind Kyo. 

"Hey, Black Dragon Emperor. It's been a while." Kyo turns and groans at who he sees. 

"Oh, great. Flame Boy's little sister." Kyo sighs. "What do you want?" 

"That's Ravel Phoenix to you, mister." Ravel snaps. "This is why I hate inferior devils." 

"For somebody to accuse me of being 'inferior' after I handed your ass to you pretty good last time at the Rating Game, you've got a lot of nerve." Kyo says with a death glare in his eyes. 

Ravel then giggles nervously. "Right, sorry." 

"Guess I should ask, how's Flame Boy been doing?" Kyo asks. 

"Not well." Ravel states. "He's been depressed since the fight. But I guess, maybe he shouldn't have acted like hot stuff to begin with or whatever. You know what they say about pride and falls." 

"Don't know, don't care." Kyo says crossing his arms. "Your brother can eat shit and die for all I care. Then again, for someone whose his Bishop, its surprising to hear you talk like that about your own sibling." 

"When he lost, I was removed from his peerage and placed in my mom's house." Ravel explains. "Since she never enters the games, I can do whatever I want because I'm a free bishop now." 

"Huh. Didn't think that was posible once your marked as a piece." Kyo says. 

"Anyway, I would like to offer you this as a token of friendship." Ravel then hands him a black capsule with the Phoenix emblem on it. 

Kyo takes it and looks at it with uncertainty. "Uh...thanks, I guess." 

"You're an idiot." Ravel sneers. "That is normally a gift for a high-class devil. You, Black Dragon Emperor, are an inferior devil and should gratefully accept the offer." 

Kyo gently grabs her by the chin and makes her look him dead in the eyes. "Call me inferior...one more time." 

Ravel immediately giggles nervously again. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. To prove, I'm sorry, I shall give you the pleasure of being called Lord Kyo from now on. Does that sound good?" 

"More like I wanna throw up in my mouth, but whatever floats your boat, Miss Phoenix." Kyo says letting go of her chin. 

Ravel then smiles. "Now that that's out of the way, let me make you an offer you can't refuse. How about the next time we're meet, I give you a mouth full of my teas?" 

"Beg pardon?" Kyo says extremely uncomfortable.

Ravel blushes. "Uh, what I meant was, I've been making my own cakes and they go great with tea. Maybe next time you can try them. But not right now, I need to greet the other guests. I gotta go! Bye!" 

Ravel then runs off as Kyo shakes his head. "There are some crazy chicks up in this place. And right now, she's number one." 

Koneko immediately stiffened and bolted for the elevator. 

"Wait, Koneko!" Kyo chased after and watched the elevator to know which floor she went. "Bottom floor, got it." Kyo enters the other elevator and Rias gets in with him. "Rias?" 

"I saw you run and got worried." Rias states. 

"It's Koneko. She froze and then bolted for the elevator. I got bad feeling." Kyo and Rias exit the elevator and Kyo summons Indo. "Indo. Sniff her out." 

Indo gets on all fours and sniffs for Koneko's scent. 

Indo then roared as an answer and Kyo hopped on. He extended his hand to Rias, "Come on!" Rias took his hand and got on Indo's back as they ran off after Koneko. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Koneko continued to run through the forest. ~I'm sure I felt it. There's no mistaking that presence.~ 

"Well, it's certainly been a hot minute." Koneko looks up. 

"Totally called it." Koneko says. 

"Hello, Shirone." The woman says. 

"Kuroka..." Koneko scoffs. 

(NEXT UP: THE BLACK DRAGON VS THE BLACK NEKOMATA) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 14.2K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...
62.7K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
30.3K 609 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
292K 4K 44
A few months since the fight within the Dimensional Gap, Issei and Rias Grenmory find out that someone has been slaughtering Stray Devils, Fallen Ang...