Red Hood's Revenge

By _bookwormjem_

In the third sequel to The New Members and Fifty Shades if Betrayal, Red Jester and Midnight must cope with t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 9

65 5 2
By _bookwormjem_

I woke up groaning.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You are with the Young Justice League." A familiar voice said.

My eyes shot open. "Jason?" I asked, hardly daring to breathe.

His face appears above me and I smile happily and hug him. Yet I was crying.

"Oh Jason!" I sobbed. "I thought you were dead but your alive and-and- so much bad has happened!"

"I know." Jason soothed. "I've missed you too."

"I'm all better now, right?"

"I don't know." Jason said somberly. "Nightwing's still looking into that."

"Oh." Then I thought of something. "Where's Alex? May I see her?"

Jason's face hardened. "Alex is currently unavailable right now." He growls.

My face fell. "I guess I'll see her some other time then."

Jason said nothing but merely kicked at the floor.

"Well I better go." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "The team will probably want me to help them with stuff."

I nodded sadly. Jason leans over and hugs me. I squeeze him tightly before kissing his cheek gently.

"Oh I think we can do better than that." Jason smirked.

He brought his lips roughly to mine and I kissed him full on.

'Just like old times.' I thought, still kissing Jason greedily. I thought of Alex. 'Well, almost like old times.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 923 25
**BOOK THREE AFTER THE BROKEN MORIARTY** After Moriarty found Tori. They need to rekindle their relationship. Will it go smoothly? Will they even get...
10.5K 261 12
Sequel to Do I wanna Know. Reader and Spencer start dating and everything is perfect. Until it's not. How will they deal with Emily's death and the...
40.2K 980 55
*Sequel to LUCID* When Alexandra Parker finds out just how rough and horrendous love can be, she joins the mortel's and leaves home. It seems a...
8K 198 24
*Third Book to Jackie Meets Jak* You would think that after everything that happened to them they would get a break. You know perhaps a happy ever af...