⇞ wrap your arms around me ⇞c...

By babefaithshotup

"i got stuck on this planet with you, and there is no way in hell i'll stay away" More

Wrap Your Arms Around Me
Just Know I Had To
Change?
Sense
Attacked
Could He?
Antibiotics
Gone For Good?
This Situation
Say Something
Can You Do This?
A Run
Lizzie And Mika
Birthday
Terminus
Don't Be Afraid Of Me
You're Not Safe.
He's Back: Part Two
Guard Up
Falling Apart
Hope
Aaron. Part One
Aaron. Part Two
Alexandria
Outcast
Unsure
The Weight
Change? Part Two
Useless Soul
Can't Be A Hero
Can't Be a Hero Part 2
Real
A Start
Second Chances
In The Now
Imminent
What They Don't Know
The Finish Part 1
The Finish Part 2 (MATURE)
The Settlement
'Saviors'
'Saviors' Part 2
D
Problems
The Last Day on Earth
The Day Will Come When You Won't Be
You Help Us, We Help You
Kyden
We're Still Here
Stand Tall (MATURE)
Asylum
Future
We Fight for The Fallen
wrap your arms around me // the epilogue

He's Back: Part One

6K 190 71
By babefaithshotup

"Bailey." Sasha called my name in a low whisper because Judith was fast asleep in my arms.

"Yeah? what's up?"I asked back with the same whisper.

"Have you seen bob around?"

"No, not since dinner. I thought he was with you." I said getting a tad worried. I set Judith aside, and got up with her.

"No don't be worried, just take care of Judith. He's probably some where around here." She told me, and gave my shoulder a not so reassured squeeze.

I picked Judith up anyways, and followed her out closing the door behind her.
I stood next to the door. I knew this was too good to be true. Everything is always too good to be true.

I set Judith down in her some what of a bed, and hurried over to Carl.
"Carl. Carl." I called his name in a whisper, moving his hair to wake him up.

"What? what's wrong are you okay?" Carl asked, in fear for me because he could see that I wasn't okay.

"Bob's missing, Sasha just went to go look for him. Carl I'm scared, I'm scared for us all." He moved my hair from out of my face and hugged me.

"I won't let anybody hurt you."

Judith started crying hysterically, but for no apparent reason. She's fussy lately.

"Shhh, it's okay." i told her, rubbing her head and patting her back. I wanted her to stop crying as soon as possible.

About twenty minutes had passed since Sasha had left to look for bob. I was worried, we all were.

"I'm going after her. My dad and Tyreese are both gone too." Carl said, strapping his gun into his holder.

"No, Carl. I don't want you out there by yourself. That's too dangerous." I said trying not to raise my voice because I already got Judith back to bed.

"That's my dad out there. That's Sasha and Tyreese. I can't just leave them."

"Carl I understand, but let's be more rational."

"I'm being irrational, bailey? because I want to go look for my dad."

"No, because you could be killed!" I actually yelled at him, and Judith began to cry again.

I stopped yelling at Carl and picked her up, rocking her up and down so she'd stop crying.

Then the doors of the church busted open revealing a very pissed off Sasha, Rick, and Tyreese.

"What're you doing huh? what game are you playing?" Sasha asked Gabriel, walking up to him.

"ANSWER ME!" Sasha yelled, pulling a knife out.

I took myself and Judith into the back room because I knew it wouldn't be pretty. I definitely didn't want to stick around if Sasha was going to cut a priest up in his own church, nope.

I set Judith down after she'd stop crying and tried to calm down. The situation that we're all in is just so shitty and I couldn't handle it. Bob is gone..

Daryl and Carol are gone.

I was about to head back out to the group, but I hear crying. Only It wasn't Judith's crying, it sounded like a woman.

"Somebody please just help me." I heard her agonizing tears and whines.

I grabbed my gun, and slowly walked out the back of the church. I could make out a dark haired woman, lying on the ground.

"Will you help me..? please?" She was sobbing awfully hard.

"Are you bit?" I asked, holding onto my gun tightly.

She stopped crying so abruptly, and had a straight face. Then it changed, changed to a really hard smirk.

I picked my gun up, and before I could examine her more I felt a hard hit to my head. I'm guessing it was supposed to knock me out, but it didn't.

I couldn't hear anything for a second, as I tried to crawl away. All I could hear was loud ringing and then I felt somebody grab the back of my head by my hair and slam my face into the ground.

Then I saw nothing.

••••

Carl's POV

I'm not so sure I can put any trust into this Gabriel guy. I don't know if I can trust anybody anymore. Bailey called me irrational for wanting to look for my dad, my dad. I could hear Judith hysterically crying for a good five minutes, and I don't know why because bailey always calms her down within a minute.

I made my way to the back room where they were and only saw Judith pitching a fit by herself. No bailey.

I went out through the back door I noticed that was open, and I wasn't getting a good feeling about this at all.

"Bailey?" I whispered lightly, stepping out very cautiously.

I saw her gun lying on the floor, and a pool of blood next to it.

Now I'm really damn worried.

"Guys guys! Bailey is gone! I found her gun next to a lot of blood. I don't know where she is!" I was actually freaking out because this was bailey! Bailey who just got over fearing any guy, including me.

Everybody came outside, and now they were more panicked than before.

I felt really sick to my stomach because of all this thinking.

I actually threw up tonight's dinner with a lot of force. I could die right now that's how scared I was that something happened to bailey.

Rosita helped me back inside, and helped me get cleaned up.

Now my dad was about to actually going more insane than I'd ever seen him go.

I felt the exact same way..

•••

Bailey's POV

I could taste this nasty bag over my head, it tasted like something dead made a home in. I was in so much pain. My whole face felt like fire. Whoever knocked me out did a damn good job, at least the second time.

The bag was ripped from my head, and Gareth was right in front of me.

"Well hello again." he smiled at me, patting my leg.

"Don't put your hands on me." I spat at him and pulled my legs away.

I turned to my side and saw the unconscious bob, Sasha was looking for.

"Bob! BOB!" I shouted his name, not caring who heard me.

He was slowly coming to consciousness, and I reached over to hug him.

"Sit down there, happy one." Gareth pulled me down.

Gareth ordered another guy to knock Bob out once again. Such an asshole, I mean really.

"Please just stop, stop doing this." I was trying so hard to swallow back tears, but I couldn't.

"Oh don't get soft now. You played a part in taking myself and my people out of our home." he grabbed me by hair really strongly, and I wanted none other than to bash his face in constantly.

"I defended myself and my group. I'm so wrong for that." I rolled my eyes, and earned myself a slap.

"Never roll your eyes at me."

"Or what?" I questioned immediately regretting my challenging words.

"Don't end up like Bob." he replied shaking his head, and I noticed bob's left leg from the thing gone.

I started screaming and shouting trying to get up from this pole I was tied to.

"You're sick! ALL OF YOU!" I was actually crying now.

"Not sick, just starving." Gareth said picking at his teeth.

"You're going to burn in hell. You're all going to burn in hell." I gritted my teeth so hard.

"Yeah yeah, you know you're no use whatsoever. You know besides a good meal. I could knock you out and rip those legs right off. What do y'all say?" Gareth asked his group and they all stared at me like I was the deer and they were the lions.

Once Gareth turned around to me, I headed butted him and ripped myself from this pole. I was actually going to pass out from all this blood I'd lost from my head injury that asshole gave me.

"Bob I'm so sorry." I said really quickly as I gathered myself and ran as fast as I could.

"Bring that little bitch back! bring her back now!"

A man and the woman who'd pretended to be hurt, came after me really quickly. I never had put so much effort into running in my whole life. This time mattered the most and I was content not to be that douche bag Gareth and his groups meal.
I refused.

I could no longer see the man and woman chasing me, once I'd turned back around I ran straight into somebody really hard.

With my luck, it was a walker.

Once I'd got myself up, he was growling and reaching at me.
I didn't have any weapon so I had nothing else to do than run.
He grabbed hold of my ankle, and I refused to yell. I'd rather have a fighting chance with this asshole.

I reached forward at a huge rock and used all my strength to bash his head in. The noise of his skull smashing made me nearly throw up.

I got up and could make the lights of the church out, and that had me running my ass off faster.

Once I'd reached the top of the stairs, I banged on the doors frantically. Like that was my only fighting chance.

"GUYS!" I yelled once, and the door swung open. Everybody embraced me, and I was balling my eyes out more than Judith.

Tara grabbed me first and held me so tightly.

"What happened to you?" they all noticed the huge cut on my forehead from being slammed into the ground.

"They took me from the back of the church! I heard a girl crying and then I was hit and then they slammed my face on the ground! They threatened to eat me! they have bob!! they ate bob's leg! Gareth's group ate bob's leg! I couldn't help bob! I'm sorry! " I was just babbling on because I was so terrified.

Carl grabbed Abraham's riffle and didn't even think twice, he walked at a fast pace out of the church.

"Carl!" Rick shouted his name, and ran out after him tripping over something.

That something was, Bob.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5K 43
"All hope is lost Carl." "Not for you it's not."
998 46 9
𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑'𝖘 𝖆𝖉𝖛𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊 "i'll stay this young forever, if there's no storm to weather here." carl...
148K 2.9K 35
imagines of carl grimes & chandler riggs. - under editing !! i wrote this when i was 11 :/ © 2015 | rainylust | all rights reserved.
14K 404 41
"There is a lot of things you don't know about me, Carl." "I know Blair, but please let me in. Why can't you let me in? You've come here basically ab...