Opening Cages Opens Graves

By ImperfectExpressions

Have you ever broken something before? Something that has shattered into a million pieces and can never be fi... More

Chapter 1 - Why Does Everyone Hate Me
Chapter 2 - The Innocent Assailant
Chapter 3 - The Famous Smirk
Chapter 4 - Not Everyone Is Cruel
Chapter 5 - Takeover
Chapter 6 - Don't Go
Chapter 7 - Stop
Chapter 8 - The Awakening
Chapter 9 - A New Start
Chapter 10 - Cry
Chapter 11 - Rain
Chapter 12 - Please Go Away
Chapter 13 - I Just Want To Make Your Pain Go Away
Chapter 14 - Rising and Return of Evil
Chapter 16 - Curiosity Killer
Chapter 17 - The Last Kill
Chapter 18- The Two Sides of Tiger Wood

Chapter 15 - No Spare, No Mercy

15 0 0
By ImperfectExpressions

        The school bells continuously blares. It was the end of the day, and everyone could not wait to leave the school building. Many students piled and crowded the front doors, trying to make their way out. It was only a few minutes later when the hallways were quiet and empty of all souls. Echo's footsteps gradually hit the concrete floor as she made her way towards the back doors.

        She winced in pain as she passed a locker. It was the locker that was smashed and demolished and vandalized with cruel writing. Can't anyone see that those cruel actions and words were hurting him, she thought to herself. Maybe that was why he left school. A sad sigh escaped from his lips as she pushed the back doors open. She quickly began to walk towards the alley near the back of the school.

        There was a parking lot straight ahead and there were many teachers and staff there, also happy that the school day as over. A small smile formed as he made her way into the dark alley. She gripped on the purple bag that hung on her left shoulder. Inside of that bag might have been the ticket too Tiger's trust and happiness.

        It would have been a real shame if no one was at least kind to him on his birthday. Her eyes soon dropped in sadness. The alley was empty. The day before, she easily noticed Tiger, bundled up in the corner and shivering too himself, but he could tell the alley was empty. The warm feeling Tiger gave off wasn't there. It was dark, cold, and empty. She scrunched her eyebrows as she turned back towards the outside of the alley.

        "Where is he," Echo asked herself.

        Tiger gently slid the sharp rock across the dirt ground underneath him. He was careful not to poke himself again. Most of his wounds had finally stopped seeping out blood and left a red inflamed scar, but some were still pouring out the crimson.

        He slid his dirt covered fingers across the red inflamed scar that formed across his leg. It felt numb. It was a if he had cut off his own legs. There was no feeling. He soon turned away from the scars and continued to slice away the dirt on the ground. He slowly wiped the stray tears away from his eyes. Not too long ago, a painful memory had entered into his mind.

        A soft sob soon escaped from his lips. The one person that wasn't afraid of him long ago. They took him away.

        "Asher," Tiger slowly whispered to himself.

        "Where are you?" Those crazy doctors back at that mental hospital tried to brainwash him.They tried to wipe his memory of every single thing from the past, and it worked. Worst of all was Liv knew it all, and did nothing to stop it. His mind played tricks on him.

        He slowly began to destroy himself in search of why people hated him. A small smirk slowly began to form. He was a cold blooded, black hearted innocent life serial killer, and he liked it.

        It was only a matter of minutes later when he began hearing laughter, echoing throughout the alley, interrupting him from his thoughts. He quickly wiped the stray tears slowly sliding down his red cheeks away. His eyes focused on the outside of the alley. He was watching for anyone who would think of walking in, or anything.

        Soon enough, he began hearing footsteps coming closer and closer towards the alley. Tiger dropped the rock, and began slowly crawling towards the large dumpster beside him. His dull lips soon turned into an angry frown. His eyes glared at the outside.

        He watched as the same four boys from before casually walked into "his" alley. A low growl soon escaped from his lips. The boys wandered into the corner of the alley and continued to talk amongst themselves, and laugh over each other, and chugging down their beers and whisky, and smoke their cigarettes. Tiger's right eye twitched as he watched the puff of smoke travel around the alley.

        Anger soon began to travel around his body. He began to pinch the skin off of his finger in anger. He began to grind his teeth in anger. The feeling of anger made his thoughts grow dark. His darkening thoughts soon began to demand blood. Oh how wonderful it would have been if those boys would been wallowing in pain and their own blood. Tiger slowly licked his bottom lip at the thought.

        The feeling of death excited him in a way not even the sight of Echo could compare too. There was no way Tiger would let those boys escape from him. Someone was going to die, or they might as well all die right then and there. Tiger slowly began to slid away from the dumpster. His body was visible too see, but the boys had their backs turned away from him. His cold fingers slowly reached for the sharp blood covered rock. The boys laughing soon stopped. They turned towards Tiger and cocked an eyebrow.

        "Oh yea," one of them began.

        "Listen, you little maniac," the boy in the middle began.

        "I am about this close to ripping that ugly hole off of your face if you don't shut the hell up." The surrounding boy smirked at the boy's remark. Tiger merely smiled.

        "Don't you know who I am," Tiger asked them, cocking an eyebrow. The boys were growing confused and he could tell. It was only a matter of time until the boys would give up and pull out a weapon.

        "Do I care what you are," the boy said. The surrounding boys continued to chuckle at Tiger's supposedly weak body and their leader's supposedly strong courage.

        "Go home kid, or things are going to get ugly," one of the surrounding boys told Tiger, slowly reaching for his back. Tiger could tell they were ready to end this. His shoulders simply shrugged.

        "Fine by me. Go ahead and get your gun and knives out," Tiger began.

        "I have to warn you though, if you do, someone is going to end up dead." The boys soon stiffened at Tiger's comment, but continued to get their weapons out.

        "And," Tiger continued.

"No one leaves this alley." The boy in the middle smirked.

        "Fine by me, as long as you're the one who is going to end up dead," the boy said. Tiger's eyes slowly began to grow darker. He smirked at his comment. It was silent for a moment, until the strident sound of a gun pierced throughout the alley, and made it's way towards Tiger.

        He merely dodged the hot bullet and watched as it hit the brick wall behind him. The boys took a small step back, astonished at the fact that Tiger could easily dodge the bullet. The boy that held the gun squeezed in tighter as he watched Tiger turn back to them. He was growing Cheshire smirk at the corner on his lips.

        The boy was ready to pull the trigger again until he heard an alarming laugh escape from Tiger's lips. It was only seconds later when the boys suddenly began having a chilling feeling. The looked down at themselves and round each other before returning their gaze towards Tiger. A sharp gasp escaped from the lips of the boy that held the gun. Tiger had a blood curdling glare piercing right at him. A soft laugh soon escaped Tiger's lips.

        "Is that the bet you got," Tiger began. He turned towards the brick wall and gripped onto the hot bullet, not even flinching as the hot bullet slowly burnt the skin off of his fingers. He pulled onto the bullet until finally pulling it out of the wall. Tiger smirked glancing from the bullet too the boys, back and forth.

        "Come one, aren't you guy supposed to be big tough b-" Tiger let out a sharp gasp as a bullet passed towards him, hitting the wall once again, that time the bullet bouncing off of the wall and onto the ground. Tiger looked up too see the boy that held the gun, smirking as if he won some prize.

        "Come on, kid," the boy began. Tiger gripped onto the bullet, locked inside of his hands.

        "Don't call me kid, my name isn't kid." Tiger quickly ducked to his side as the boy pulled another trigger, the bullet nearly hitting Tiger in the head.

        "We can stop if you want, sparing you." The boys began to snicker too each other slightly, then quickly turned back to their cold tough glare towards Tiger.

        "Or we could just kill you right now, kid," the boy spoke, his smirk growing greater as he did. Tiger let out another low growl. His fingers began to claw at the bullet locked in his hand. He began to grind his teeth from behind, letting low growls escape from his lips as he did.

        He had the urge to walk towards that boy and rip his head off of his body, but other boys surrounded him, still very armed. A smirk soon began to form as Tiger glanced at the boys. Each one of them had either a knife or a gun tightly gripped in their hands.

        Everyone fears me, he thought. Everyone. He slowly began to emerge from his spot on the ground, and leaned against the wall as if nothing was happening. The boys looked taken back for bit, before turning back towards Tiger with furrowed eyebrows, and cocked eyebrows. Tiger let out a soft chuckle at their confusion.

        "Scared yet," Tiger asked them, cocking an eyebrow as well, slightly. The boy that continuously shot at Tiger glared at him with passion.

        "Shut up, kid," the boy yelled before pulling the trigger once again. The boy let out a gasp as he watched Tiger easily dodge it. The boy began to grind his teeth in anger, watching as Tiger smirked back at him. The boy furrowed his eyebrows and began pulling consecutive triggers towards Tiger. The air in the alley on began to fill with smoke the gun let out as the boy pulled consecutive triggers.

        The surrounding boys looked around. The air was so thick with gun smoke, the boys couldn't even find their way towards the brick walls.

        "Is he dead," one of the boys asked their leader, or the boy that pulled consecutive triggers towards Tiger.

        The leader let his shoulders shrug. He tried pulling the trigger towards a corner, but the gun only clicked. The leader glared at the gun before pulling the trigger once more, growling as the gun clicked once more.

        "Empty," he muttered under his breath.

        "Hey kid," the leader called out. After a while, there was no answer. The boys turned to each other with proud smirks wiped across their faces.

        "I guess the kid couldn't dodge all of those bullets coming at him," the leader told the other boys. They all began to snicker slightly, before walking towards the outside; the only place where they could see the light. They wrapped their hands around their noses and mouths, and held their breaths. As they traveled through the dark smoke, their leader would turn back ever so slightly. One of the surrounding boys soon began to notice it furrowed his eyebrows together.

        "Would you relax, the kid is dead," the boy told his leader. He nodded slowly, before taking a step towards the outside.

        "No!" Before anyone could blink, the leader was gone. The surrounding boys could hear the thrashing and growling, and the coughing and sneezing, all coming from their leader inside of the thick smoke.

        "Let's get out of here," one of the boys suggested. The rest of the boys turned towards him and gave him a glare.

        "That's our leader," another boy began.

        "This is some kid with no weapon." The rest of the boys took out their guns and knives before traveling back into the smoke.

        "This could be bad," the boy warned them, standing near the entryway of the alley. He glanced up towards the sky.

        Dark ominous clouds were covering the blue sky. His body slowly shook, quickly glancing around the streets as a clap of thunder shook the area. A sharp gasp escaped from his lips as he heard a sharp scream, coming from the dark alley.

        The boy slowly took a step back, his foot hitting the sidewalk. He looked down at himself, glaring at his shoes. He chuckled slightly. Maybe it was the kids scream he heard, and it was his friends that were winning.

        He smiled to himself as he thought. His hands soon began to slip towards his back pocket for his pocket knife. He suddenly let out a gasp, his fingertips only centimeter away from the small pocket knife. Multiple screams were echoing throughout the alley.

        The sounds of sharp gunshots, and breaking bones, stabbing of flesh echoed throughout the alley as well. The stench of blood soon began to fill the air. The boy took another step back, gasping once more as he felt rain pelt his back.

        He wrapped his arms around himself, watching the alley in pure horror, and ignoring the fact that the rain pelted him like golf balls. His eyes soon grew wide. He couldn't hear the screaming or crying coming from the alley. The only thing he could hear was the continuous sound of breaking bones and stabbing too the flesh.

        "I've gotta get out of here," the boy unintentionally said out loud. He turned his heels too run away, but stopped as he felt a hand grip onto his leg quickly pulling him down. A painful scream escaped from his lips as his body hit the hard cement ground.

        The hand pulled him back into the smoke filled, blood covered alley. The boy quickly reached for his back pocket and pulled out his small pocket knife. Before he could grip onto the knife, it was quickly kicked out of his hands.

        He wrapped his other arm around his bruised hand, and let out a pained groan. The boy squeezed his eyes shut; his ultimate goal was to block out everything that surrounded him.The metallic stench of fresh blood filling his nostrils.

        He opened one eye, slightly, but quickly shut it after a second. The thick air of smoke was still very thick, but was slowly fading. Splatters of blood were cascading slowly down the walls like tears do, down puffy cheeks.

        Lifeless bodies stared back at him, wide eyed, not a single one breathing, not a single one with a heartbeat. Bloody bare feet stood in front of him, slowly sliding the toes onto a sharp knife that laid under his feet. Hysterical laughing quickly filled his ears from on top him. He let out a sob as he felt a hand grip onto his hair, pulling him up. The boy took a quick glance before quickly looking away. A low growl entered his ear, causing him to churn slightly.

        "Look at me!" The hand forcefully turned the boys head back toward him. The boy had tears already sipping down his cheeks, and only more escaped as he looked back at the bloodied figure. Blood. From head to toe, he was drenched in blood. The boy quickly looked from him, letting more sobs escape from him lips.

        "You are pathetic," the voice boomed from on top of him. The grip on the boys hair tightened, causing him to let out a pained scream.

        "No, I'm sorry!" The boy began to purge. Another hysterical laugh echoed through the alley. He shook his head and continued to pull the boy towards the brick wall. His hand gripped onto the boys face, forcing him to look at the body.

        "Look at him," he told the boy. The boy quickly shook his head, looking away from the dead body.

        "Look at him," he demanded once more, gripping onto the boy's face and forcing him to look at the body. The boy looked back at the dead body staring back at him with wide eye. There was a giant hole in his face where his right eye used to be. Blood was cascading down his cheek. Blood poured from out from his open mouth. Nothing else was inside of his mouth, not even a tongue.  Blood soaked the back of his head; a knife was lodged deep into his head, as well as his neck and his lower back. He was staring back at his leader's dead body. He heard the hysterical laughter escape from his lips once more.

        "Look at your friend, your leader! Doesn't he just look pathetic," his voice boomed so intimidating towards the boy.

        "Look at all of them!" He forced the boy too glance around the alley. Dead bodies cover in dirt and blood, all with at least one body part missing. The boy let out another pained sob. More and more tear cascading down his cheeks.

        "Please," the boy began.

        "I didn't see anything! I didn't hear anything! I was never here! Nothing ever happened! Just please let go and this never happened, please T-Tiger," the boy proposed, looking up at Tiger with pleading eyes. Tiger chuckled, pathetically at the boy.

        "So you know my name," Tiger asked, his curiosity slowly growing. The boy was about to speak once again, but quickly shut his mouth. He looked down at his feet and slowly nodded his head. Tiger let out a laugh, not as hysterical as before. He gripped onto the knife lodged in the leaders head and slowly pulled it out. Blood slowly dripped from the blood covered knife and onto the ground.

        "Like I said before," Tiger began.

        "No one leaves." He quickly wiped away the blood that slipped down his cheeks, and pointed the knife towards the boy's eye. The boy went wide eyed and grabbed onto Tiger's arm.

        "No wait," the boy begged. Tiger let out an irritated sigh and cocked his eyebrow, waiting for the boy too talk.

        "Just, p-please don't k-kill me," the boy began.

        "Please! I'll give you anything you want, I'll do anything you want me to do, anything. Just please find it in your heart not too kill me, please!" Tiger raised both of his eyebrows in curiosity.

        "I swear to God, I won't ever come here again! I swear to God, I won't let anyone else come here ever again. Just, please don't k-kill me!" Tiger watched mercilessly, as the boy begged and pleaded for his life.

        "Pathetic," Tiger muttered. The boy looked up at Tiger as if the wall behind Tiger had just toppled down.

Fear spread across his face as he watched Tiger raise the knife."I don't spare anyone, everyone dies by my hand," Tiger said, ready to end the boy already.

        "Please, just show me mercy. I swear to God, this will never happen again, please!' Tiger let a laugh escape from his lips.

        "I am not God, I don't forgive, I don't show mercy," Tiger told the boy before stabbing the boy straight into his forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 196 23
In and out. In and out. Step by step. Keep moving. This is all I think about. I feel empty since my perfect world crashed and burned. My mom died of...
1.2M 33.8K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
515 4 46
Sometimes the past attempts to repeat itself. And sometimes, it refuses to let go. We were two people who couldn't have been more different. She was...
483 34 32
Ripped away from the one person who ever truly cared about her, Katherine soon discovers how cruel the world could be. Katherine thought the idea of...