✓ [18+] WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING...

By bibliophilemischief

[SPIN-OFF TO A THOUSAND MILES FROM NOWHERE] A love story based off of our beloved supporting character, Heat... More

PREFACE: Blah, Blah, Blah-But No Really Read It [IMPORTANT-DON'T SKIP]
PROLOGUE: Once Upon A Time
I. Spilt Coffee And Sexual Frustrations Are A Major Downer
II. Cue Ludacris Because I'm Acting Like A Fool
III. Runaway Wedding Of The Century
IV. Burning Down The House Bitches
V. Hey Girl, Let Me Wrap Myself Around Your Finger
VI. Sexy Mummy On The Back Of My Big Red Truck
VII. Lucy, You've Got Some Explaining To Do
VIII. An Unhealthy Relationship With Jack, Oh Well
IX. Bullies Are Bitches, Straight Up
X. Damn, That's Rough
XI. Dr. Phil, Seriously...
XII. Wet Dreams And Tattoos...Ay Papi!
XIII. Well Excuse The Fuck Out Of Me Miss Daniels
XIV. My Bestie With Her Little Black Dresses And Blunt Remarks
XV. Look Who Showed Up...Bryan Scott, The Cock-Blocking Asswipe Himself
XVI. Drop Your Briefs And Give Me That-Holy Hell
XVII. I Never Kiss And Tell
XVIII. Since When Did I Become That Girl?
XIX. Show Me What You Can Do With That Mouth Baby
XX. It Is Not A Date-Date
XXI. Shouldn't Have Pulled Out
XXII. Hi, My Name Is Heather And I'm An Alcoholic
XXIII. For The Love Of God, Just Leave Me Alone
XXIV. The Day I Laid On Hot Asphalt For Her
XXV. I Have A Guadrian Angel, Dean Daniels
XXVI. I Love You Heather Daniels
XXVII. The She-Devil That Ruined My Life
XXVIII. Lack Of Moral Education Is Evident In The Scott Family
XXIX. Let Me Show You The Way
XXX. You Play With Fire, You Get Burned
XXXI. I Love You Carter Allen
XXXII. Black Laced Lingerie And Stilettos
XXXIII. Move-In Ready My Love
XXXIV. Just Take The Bull By The Horns Already
XXXVI. Time To Reset My Apple Watch, My Biological Clock Is Ticking
XXXVII. Sad Green Eyes Just Breaking My Heart Over Here
XXXVIII. Well, I Wasn't Expecting That
XXXIX. This Is For Real
XL. Princess Milena And Her Knight In Shining Armor
EPILOGUE: Why Is Mommy Kissing Santa Claus?
In Case You Didn't Know; I'm Crazy 'Bout Ya
The Prequel Of All Prequels: There Goes My Everything
EVERY LITTLE THING [BOOK 4]

XXXV. My Demanding Kinky Firefighter Is Fucking Hot, Pun Intended

8.5K 277 20
By bibliophilemischief

A/N: Get your Bible and your Holy Water. KINKY SMUT AHEAD! ENJOY!
Vote, Comment, & Follow!

———
XXXV. My Demanding Kinky Firefighter Is Fucking Hot, Pun Intended

HEATHER

I ring the buzzer to Carters loft excitedly, waiting for him to open up. I've missed him while he was on his shift and couldn't get over here fast enough when he texted me, letting me know he was finally home. I can't wait to see what we are going to do on his next couple days off. When he opens the door and grins down at me, I immediately rush him, jumping into his arms.

As he holds me effortlessly by my waist, pressing his lips to mine with a smile, I drop my bags on the ground next to us and wrap my arms around his neck. I want him to take me to bed right now and I'm not ashamed to show it. Take me right now Carter Allen and satiate my needs.

Laughing under his breath, he separates from me and shakes his head. I pout up at him as he holds me away at arms length. No...bad, bad Carter. I cross my arms with annoyance as he playfully pops me under my chin with his fingertips before walking over to the kitchen counter.

"First I need to talk to you about something," he says with an authoritative demeanor and I'm caught off guard at first. He usually doesn't talk to me like this. When he grabs my wrist and places a key in my hand, I'm confused at first.

"What is this?" I ask as I turn it over in my hand.

"A key to my place. You're moving in with me," he says matter-a-factly and I snort with laughter. Oh really? That's how it's going to be?

"Umm Carter, I already told you I wasn't moving in with you," I grin up at him as I hold the key up between us.

"I don't give a fuck what you said Heather. I'm tired of waiting for you to make up your damn mind. You haven't given me a legit, probable reason to not move in with me. We've been together for over two months, if you count the time we were together but you wouldn't admit it. I count it and I don't care what you say," he points his finger at me and looks down at me with sternness. I'm not going to lie, he's really hot right now with his authoritative demands.

"What I'm trying to say Heather, no what I am saying is, you're moving in with me," he says with a sigh but not letting up his stance. God damn he's hot right now. I chew on the inside of my bottom lip to stop from smiling like a school girl with his antics.

"This is your key and we are moving on to the next step of our relationship. I'm not going to make you wait around when there's absolutely no reason to. I love you more than anything in this world, and you love me, so why the fuck would we keep putting shit off?" he growls with aggravation. I smile to myself with adoration for my boyfriend in front of me. He has put a lot of thought into this and I find it absolutely adorable but insanely intoxicating at the same time. His stern actions and words do things to me that no other man has done to me before.

I'm so use to making the decisions in the relationship and for the first time, I'm the one being told what's going to happen. I won't deny, I love it. For once, I feel like I've found my equal in a relationship. But I already knew this before he took the initiative and put his foot down. Carter Allen is my soul mate and we were made for one another. End of story.

Carter is looking down at me expectantly as I walk over to the counter, placing the key down. I'll put it on my key ring later since I've made up my mind. Hell I had my mind made up a while ago but I loved leading him on. I won't lie though, I wasn't expecting for him to go this far with his demands.

When he frustratedly walks up towards the counter and reaches for the key, I quickly grab his handsome face, pulling him towards me instead. I press my lips to him forcefully, catching him off guard. The kiss is sensual and deep as I tangle my fingers through his  messy hair that's tapered on the sides, pulling at the roots. As he softly moans into my lips, his hands reaching up to softly curve around my face.

"Hev, what are you-" he begins to ask but I quickly put my lips to his again as I move my hands to his chest to and undo the buttons of his uniform shirt. No matter how many times I see him in his navy blue CHFD uniform, it still does unspeakable things to me like it did the first time I ever laid eyes on him wearing them at Phillip's market.

He manages to pull his lips away from mine and looks down at me confused. I forcefully pull open his shirt, nearly popping the remaining buttons and ripping it off of him. I pull his undershirt out of his pants and he begins to laugh at my aggressive actions.

"Hev baby, what are you doing?" he asks as he reaches back and pulls up on the collar helping me take his shirt off.

"That was so fucking hot," I purr and unfasten his belt, quickly pulling it from the loops of his pants. He looks down at me with wide, curious eyes. An amused grin crosses his face, as if he's proud of his accomplishment. Was this his plan all a long? If so, I'm not complaining at all. I'm ready to have some fun with my sexy, mouth watering, tattooed firefighter.

"You like me being aggressive with you like that? You like being told what to do?" he growls as he reaches up and pulls aggressively at the spaghetti straps of my blue dress. I'm left speechless at first as he continues on with the charade. I decide to lead it on further. Mama is in the mood for some kinky fun.

"Mmhmm baby, I fucking love it. Show me what else you can do," I challenge him seductively, leaning up on my tippy toes to catch his bottom lip in my teeth. I teasingly pull at them, popping them back when I let go. His eyes are hooded as he releases a low growl in the back of his throat and pulls the rest of my dress down forcefully.

I let out a gasped moan, getting turned on by him. My pleasure spot is soaking wet already with anticipation. His hands slide down slowly as he grabs my ass and lifts me up onto the kitchen counter. When he reaches behind me, almost breaking the hooks of my bra, I nearly climax right then and there.

My bra is tossed God knows where and his mouth is immediately attacking my hardened nipples. I gasp at the sensation, rolling my head back as I let out an even louder cry when he begins to gently bite them. I bury my fingers in his hair, pulling aggressively. He growls at me again as he grabs my jaw and presses his lips to mine with force. Shoving his tongue into my mouth, we battle each other for dominance. As he kisses me passionately, I hear him undoing his work pants and the sound of the zipper. My lower region reacts and I get a tingling sensation all over my body.

When he pulls me off the counter and turns me around, my pleasure spot pulses with excitement. As he pushes on my upper back, making me bend over the counter, I let out a soft moan of excitement. He indulges in the kinkiness of our moment and leans over the back of me to put his hand over my mouth, quieting me.

"Shhh, you're going to be a good girl and take it the way I want you to take it," he growls into my ear and gives the side of my ass a punishing smack. I roll my eyes in the back of my head from his demanding antics. I nod my head frantically, moaning into his hand. Holy fuck I want this so bad.

While keeping his hand over my mouth, he leans back and pulls my panties aside, baring one of my cheeks to him. He gently caresses it and then out of nowhere he smacks it, hard. I flinch and yelp into his hand. That actually really stung but damn did it do something to me. I want more. When he smacks me again in the same spot, I'm overwhelmed with ecstasy and reach back behind me to grab at his shaft through his opened pants. He groans when I grab a hold of it through his briefs and quickly smacks my hand away, holding it against my lower back.

"You want this cock baby?" he grunts in my ear and pulls hard on the crown of my hair, taking his hand off my mouth. I love hair pulling and there's been a few times where Carter has pulled my hair during love making, but nothing like this. This right now is aggressive as it makes me move my head back against him. With my hair tangled around his fingers, he's in charge right now and I want to experience the kinky side of Carter even more.

Fuck Christian Grey and his red room of pain, it's all about Carter Allen and his bricked loft of kinky fun times.

"Fuck yes, give me that big monster cock baby," I moan at him, edging him on. The words we are using with each other are so different than usual but damn is it hot. I love talking dirty with him because I know the sex during it, will be mind blowing. Heather Daniels is always down for mind blowing, especially with this man.

"You're going to take it in your mouth. I'm going to teach that little mouth of yours a lesson. Pretty girls like you shouldn't talk like that," he moans huskily against my temple before bites down on the cuff of my ear and turning me around forcefully.

He puts his hand on my shoulder, forcing me to get down on my knees in front of him. His pants are now at his knees and his shaft springs in my face through the hole in his briefs. I reach for it but he grabs a hold of my hands and backs away so his shaft is out of the reach of my mouth. When he grabs his belt on the ground I nearly lose my mind, knowing what's coming up next.

"You're going to stand up, turn around, and put your hands behind your back right now," he growls down at me while he sensually runs his folded up belt down the side of my neck. It glides further down my chest and I instantly get chills throughout my body.

When he gently smacks at my nipples with the belt, it makes me flinch as I let out a cry of pleasure. Carter looks down at me pleased and bites his bottom lip. He's absolutely loving that I'm allowing him to dominate me.

I move forward on my knees to catch his shaft in my mouth but he pulls on my hair with his free hand. He shakes his head and softly runs the belt across my cheek. Very softly he taps my swollen lips with it.

"Not yet my bad, bad girl. Now stand the fuck up and do what I ordered. Then I'll give you what you want you dirty girl," he orders with a seductive grin, licking his lips.

When I stand and turn, putting my hands behind my back, he kneels down behind me and wraps his belt snuggly around my wrists. He turns me to face him, looking me in the eyes as he reaches up and strokes my cheek with the back of his hand. Even though he's being dominate with me right now, I can see the undying affection and love he has for me. I smile, feeling my love for him deep in my bones. The smile he gives me makes my heart swell as he leans down to press his lips to mine.

"Safe word is 'red' okay? If it becomes too much, please use it. I don't want to hurt you beautiful," he gently kisses my lips before we move forward. I can't believe this is about to happen right now. I've never been taken like this before and so many times in the past I'd dream of being handled like this but nothing ever came of it. When I mentioned it to Bryan once, he thought it was weird to have fantasies like that, shooting me down and making me feel bad for having thoughts like that.

I quickly push all thoughts of Bryan and the relationship we had out of my mind. Bryan is not going to ruin this moment for me.

I fall to my knees in front of Carter as he begins to take off the remainder of his clothes with haste before standing directly in front of me. When he grabs a hold of his shaft with one hand, and laces his fingers through my hair, holding it on the back of my head, I immediately tighten my legs to relieve the need I have for him down there.

With a smack of the tip of his shaft on my lips, I open my mouth, darting my tongue out and tasting the clear liquid that's seeped out from his pre-excitement. He glares down at me as he shoves his shaft into my mouth roughly and begins thrusting into my mouth without a warm up. I'm taken back at first, letting out a surprised moan as I tighten my mouth around his length and adjust myself on my knees. Both his hands are in my hair now as he groans while taking my mouth as his with his shaft. I relax my mouth and throat, allowing him to go deeper.

"Fuck Heather," he groans and rolls his eyes in the back of his head. It turns me on even more and I begin to move my head to go against his thrust, making his tip hit the back of my throat.

He opens his eyes to look down at me and gently strokes my cheek with his hand before giving it a playful smack. It stings a bit but it makes me move my head faster on him, wanting to please him so he'll smack me around more. My eyes start to water and I can feel my throat tightening as I begin to gag on his length. Carter pulls out while holding my head in place with his hands, allowing me to catch my breath. I take a couple deep breaths and open my mouth, allowing him to enter it again.

"I'm going to come down your throat baby and you're going to swallow every last ounce of my seed," he groans as he moves faster into my mouth. His sack is smacking my chin roughly and I want to take it in my mouth. I begin to back away and Carter looks down at me with worry, assuming he's going to rough. When he quickly pulls out, he's about to pull my to my feet to stop but I shake my head.

"Carter no, I want your sack in my mouth," I look up at him through my lashes and he grins. With one hand he grabs his shaft and tilts it up as he strokes it, exposing its underside to me. I catch his boys in my mouth and begin to gently suck on them, swirling my tongue all around. He groans satisfied as he pulls on my hair and shoves his shaft back into my mouth.

I attempt to relax my throat as he roughly deepens his shaft inside my mouth. I can tell he's getting close by how he's gripping my hair and taking my mouth. When he pulls back a bit so his tip isn't touching the back wall, that's when I feel his essences shoot into my mouth and down my throat. He moans loudly as he softly thrust in and out of my mouth, spilling himself into me. I moan softly with his shaft in my mouth and nearly explode myself. My body is craving for him so much it hurts.

I softly suck his shaft until it's clean as he closes his eyes, tilting his head back with satisfaction. He's thoroughly enjoying this right now. When I've finished, I twirl my tongue around the tip as he looks down at me with a smirk.

"You're so fucking good to me sweetheart," he groans while pulling me up to a standing position.

Gripping my face with his hands, he presses his mouth to mine, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I kiss him back and whimper when I can't wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He chuckles while reaching up to grab my breasts roughly. I shriek in pleasure and nearly fall to my knees. God I need him right now.

"Now what do I do with you next?" he questions to himself and I can see the wheels turning in his head.

"Hmm I want to taste you. I'm sure you're soaking right now and I want to drink up all that satisfying sweetness. Then I'll make your body shake uncontrollably as you squirt everywhere," he bites his inner cheek, running the pad of his thumb across my bottom lip. I gape at him, loving what he's promising me. I decide to tease him, wanting him to continue playing rough.

"Bet you can't make me squirt like that," I challenge him, knowing full well he can. He's done it numerous times before.

Growling with a locked jaw, he looks down at me with hooded eyes. I yelp when he reaches down and picks me up from behind my thighs with one arm and supports my back with the other. I manage to wrap my legs around his waist and moan loudly as he takes my nipple in his mouth. He walks us to what is now our bed and when he reaches the edge, he throws me down forcefully onto it.

I giggle with excitement as he climbs over the top of me and presses his lips to mine as he begins to thrust himself at my opening. I expect him to shove it in but he never does. He continues to tease me until I'm nearly begging him to make love to me.

Slowly he makes his way down my body and I could cry right now with the amount of teasing he's doing. My God Carter just fuck me already!

When he bites at my inner thighs, I moan louder than usual and he chuckles against my skin. I begin to tighten my legs to fulfill my urges but he spreads them far apart with his hands. I gaze down at him and watch as he teases me more by blowing on my sensitive bundle of nerves. Jesus Christ!

"Oh my fucking God Carter!" I scream loudly and he quickly climbs back up my body and place his hand over my mouth to silence me.

"You keep talking like that and I'm going to have to teach you a lesson Heather. You want me to teach you a lesson?" he growls and I nod my head, challenging him. He grins and shakes his head mockingly at me.

"I don't think you want me to baby. I don't think you could handle it," he teases as his other hand rubs against my opening and bundle of nerves, spreading my wetness all over.

I roll my eyes in the back of my head and try to squeeze my legs together but he has them pinned down with his thighs. He smirks at me as I moan into his callused hand. I attempt to grind my hips upward to rub myself more against his hand but I can't.

When he shoves his finger into my opening and begins to roughly thrust it in and out, I nearly scream into his hand. I arch my back up and try desperately to move. Carter smiles at my attempts, biting his bottom lip. As he adds an additional finger and turns his hand upwards so he's doing a 'come hither' motion, I scream into his hand as he hits a spot I didn't even know I had. My God this feels so amazing. I can feel the build up approaching and before I know it, I'm squirting all over his hand in a mind blowing, body shaking orgasm.

"Fuck Heather, yes baby, fucking soak my hand," he groans with satisfaction and removes his hand from my mouth as he leans up on it and removes his fingers from my opening.

He pulls up his hand between us and slips his soaking fingers in his mouth and makes a satisfied moan as I open my mouth, begging to taste it too. His eyes go hooded as he pushes his fingers back into my opening to collect my excitement and then shoves his fingers into mouth. I moan and roll my eyes in the back of my head at the taste of myself.

"Heather you're such a dirty girl and I fucking love it baby," he moans, pressing his lips to mine aggressively. I insert my tongue into his mouth and he groans as he catches my tongue with his lips. He sucks on it and shoves his tongue back into my mouth. The kiss is messy, aggressive, wild, and I fucking love it.

When he unexpectedly he climbs off of me and flips me over onto my stomach, I let out an excited moan that turns into a playful giggle. He smacks both of my ass cheeks, I'm sure making the skin redden, and I yelp out in pleasure, wanting more. As he pulls on my hips, bringing my ass into the air, I never expect him to spread my legs a bit and lean down to press his mouth to my opening. I turn my head on the bed and let out a pleased moan at the sensation of his tongue on my bundle of nerves.

This man drives me insane as he licks and sucks at me greedily and I'm in love with the way he's handling me. It's turning me on more than ever before. Granted I love when we make passionate love but having this every now and then, will keep me quite satisfied beyond what I already am.

As he finishes tasting me, I'm ready for him to be inside me. I moan, begging anxiously for him to take me, to take what belongs to him and only him. He gets up on his knees behind me and I feel his tip teasing at my opening. Squeezing my hips tightly, he shoves his shaft into me, making me cry out in pleasure and immediately I tighten around him. His thrusts are rough and wild, causing me to scream his name over and over again. He leans forward and puts his hand over my mouth. Pounding into me at an unforgivable pace, I scream into his hand and close my eyes, indulging in the sensation of him dominating me. After what seems like countless minutes, I'm beginning to feel numb everywhere as he's sent me so far over the edge. I know once we are done, I'm going to pass out from exhaustion. I don't know how he's gone this long without coming.

"God Heather you feel so damn amazing baby. Keep tightening and coming all over me. I'm going to release any second beautiful," he groans as he releases his hand from my mouth.

"Harder Carter, fuck me harder. Give me one last orgasm before you come inside me," I beg him and he puts both hands firmly on the bed near my head and begins to thrust into me harder than he ever has before. My legs give out beneath us and I'm laying flat on my stomach as he continues ruthlessly pounding into me and I can tell he's getting close.

"Heather! Fuck Heather I love you!" he moans loudly as he thrust one last time before spilling himself deep inside me.

"I love you Carter. Oh my God I love you," I cry out as I climax with him, my face shoved into the comforter.

Carter collapses on top of me and softly presses his lips to my temple repeatedly as he regulates his breathing. Reaching between us, he quickly removes the belt from my wrists and gently massages them, allowing the blood to return to my arms. Rolling to his side, he turns me over and I immediately curl up to him in his arms. His strong arms embrace me as he gently caresses my back, bringing me closer to sleepiness. We don't talk and before I know it I'm falling asleep from exhaustion. I didn't do a damn thing but he still wore me out, mostly due to all the aggressive orgasming I did.

Before sleep can completely overtake me, I feel myself being lifted up and adjusted on the bed. My face hits something soft, a pillow, and I feel the sheets being laid over me. Carter climbs into bed behind me and wraps his arms around me lovingly.
That by far was the best sex of my entire life. Even though he was dominating me in a way he never had before, I still felt the undying love he has for me through each of his actions. For us, we were still making love like any other time.

I love Carter Allen more than anything and I can't wait to share many more moments like this with him in the future. A wonderful future that just keeps getting brighter and brighter with every passing moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 681 23
Mallory finds herself brokenhearted when she loses the love of her life in a tragic accident. She's left to pick up the pieces of her life with the h...
50.1K 2.1K 16
Olivia's perfect life fell apart in an instant. Now she's left to pick up the pieces and move on, but that's easier said than done when the image of...
79.9K 3K 33
[PREQUEL TO A THOUSAND MILES FROM NOWHERE] Before Nathan Daniels became the Chief Deputy of Clinton Hills who rekindled the relationship of his firs...
10.7K 121 22
In a world where everyone has a mark somewhere on their body where their soulmate will touch them, all is nice. Except for Naomi Lee, a Blasian woman...