The Twins| IT CHAPTER 1|

De Dana_Hates_You

"Eddie pinch me if this is a dream, but I believe I'm seeing double. It's not possible to see two doll faced... Mais

Moving is like swapping lifes
The definition of not leaving
The heavy weight that stays with us
The last day of school
Swimming in greywater
The redhead and the tampons
'Drowning' in self doubt
A bigger Flirt than Leo
Water fun
Eddie Spaghetti and the Dana Dear- the start of something beautiful
Dollface's Frist Encounter
Diana's Best and Worse Day ever
Stan hangs out and Bill's call
The Beverly Blood Spill

She likes Pies, and You Dana

540 13 0
De Dana_Hates_You

Chapter 2: She likes pies, and you Dana
-----------------------
"I told you I would stay, would you always?"
-----------------------

THAT NIGHT THE TWINS SLEPT TOGETHER ON THE TINY COUCH BEFORE WAKING UP AND UNPACKING THEIR THINGS INTO THEIR INDIVIDUAL ROOMS.
...
Walking with their mother towards the cute house that mimicked their own sent chills down Diana's spine and thrill up her sisters. "So she has a son, that's like our age mom?" Bounced Dana excited to meet new people

"Yes dear " Maria smiled before knocking on the door , " now watch out with that pie, Sonia is very picky"

"Who is it ? " called out a rough feminine voice.

"Sonia ! It's me Darling"

"MARIA? Come in dear !" The shout came from behind the door , as their mother opened the door and let her children in . Dana towing a chocolate cream pie in her hand, and Diana a lemon Marian. "And who are these two ?" Smiled a bigger woman whom was sitting on a love seat with her feet propped out. Her hands laid down a shirt and threaded needle .

"This is Diana and Dana, my daughters . I thought I'd introduce you" Maria smiled " we brought your favorite pies, and we all used gloves don't worry" she laughed hand propped to one hip.

•••

AFTER AN HOUR OF MINGLING WITH SONIA IT TURNS OUT SHE REALLY DOES ENJOY MARIAS COMPANY, AND WAS COMPLETELY INLOVE WITH THE TWINS - MORE SPECIFICALLY DANA.
...
"Man that was awkward ," Diana laughed pushing her sister .. "so- ugh where is your son" she mocked while they were walking behind their mother just outside a small office .

"Shut up Dia!" She groaned " how was I suppose to know little Edward would be playing with his friends house" she rubbed her hands to her face "It's like she tried to marry me off in that instant" she looked at her sister wailing her arms " like I'm some kinda Russian bride "

"Or prostitute ?" Diana added with a laugh as Dana's hand made contact with the older girls shoulder . " hey hey not my fault your boy crazy!"

"One more word and we are tumbling" she laughed pulling her hand away " and it's not my fault I'm interested in more life experiences " she said with a shine in her eye, making her sister frown

"Come on girls this way!" Their mother called out , gesturing inside the door

•••
AFTER ADVENTURING AROUND TOWN , THEIR MOTHER SHOWED THEM THE MOVIE THEATER , THE SCHOOL, BEST FOOD PLACES, AND THE POLCE STATION- ALL AFTER INTRODUCING THEM TO STEVE- WHO WAS HER BOSS.
...
"Well girls , I hope y'all enjoyed today.. I know it's not much but Derry will warm up to ya.." Maria chuckled rubbing her arms " I usually work a lot of over time , but Sunday's are my days off if you ever want to do anything" their mother nodded " I'll probably shower than start cooking if you'd like to help Dana?"

"Of course , wanna join in Dia ?" Dana said with bright eyes

"I'm good , I'll probably go strum a few cords or something .. I picked up that new addition 151 from that pharmacy earlier so I might read it.." Diana replied alittle bummed

"151 what?" Her mom questioned confused only for the girls to laugh

"It's a comic book thing , X men particularly.." Dana said shaking her head "what a nerd" she smiled a toothy grin before heading into the kitchen .."I'll start cutting some vegetables,"
•••
Diana woke up to the world shaking .. which turns out it was just her sister brutally shaking her.

"Wake up hermana!" Dana shouted "mama already went to work and we need to be at school within the next 30 minutes" she groaned "I'm already ready , come on !!! I'll make you breakfast " she said walking out the room a Diana sat up .

"Annoying girl" she muttered towards herself with a worried look in her eye "so today is our first day.." her eyes drifted to the dresser which held her attire . Lazily she got up and pulled out a white tennis skirt , black v neck tank top , and a jean jacket as well as a fresh pair of underwear . With the clothes pile in her grasp , she dragged herself into the bathroom and pulled her hair into a bun before stripping and taking a 5 minute shower. After wards she slipped into her undergarments, her skirt , then tucked in the tank top before putting the jacket over. She grimaced at her reflection..

"How can Dana look so pretty, yet when I look here all I see is a warn out girl " Diana said to herself , before rubbing her temples "whatever" . She ran her hands throughout her locks and let them bounce freely around her face before exiting the bathroom.

"Hey I like your skirt" laughed Dana , in the same one. However she had a pastel yellow
Sweat shirt on and it was tucked into the skirt.
"Lookin cute" Dana smiled and pushing up her own curls .

"Thanks Dana, looks good " Diana said pointing to the eggs and toast on the paper plate seated at the table.

"Good cause that plates yours , but hurry cause I want to get there early.. so that we can get our schedules.. ya know" Dana rolled her eyes at her sisters mocking hand signs "it's going to be okay! Just don't think about it how you are. I can see that look , HEY where are you going ?" Dana shouted following her sister as she stuffed the toast in her mouth and carried the plate to her room . She came out with her bookbag on her back , and dirty white converse on her feet . The plate for the most part was empty and Diana threw away what was left and launched the fork into the sink.

"Whatcha waiting for?" Dana gawked at her sister

"Damn you scarfed that down" she giggled walking up to the door , she slipped the house key off her neck to lock the door before putting it back on .

"Yellow or red?"

"What do you mean Dia?" She asked with a puzzled expression

"The bikes dingus, " Diana said pointing towards the bicycles in the yard

"Oh yellow, if you don't mind" Dana replied smiling , walking up and adjusting her own book bag to be more secure.

"Fine by me, lets ride off .. " Diana sighed looking at the sky - today was going to be a long day.

While riding the younger girl looked at her sister "hey d.. "

"What's up Dana?"Diana's eyes glanced back at her sister before going back in-front of her

"How come you always ask me .. what I want first ?" Her lip curled to the side "don't you ever prefer something else ?"

"Well.. I guess I just care about you so much , my own feelings or Preferences became whatever you want.."

"But what's going to happen when you're not by me..? " Dana's eyes were downcast, as her sister slowed down " how do you know what you'll want , or how will I have my choices summed down"

"Dana .. I'll always be there, I'll never not be there for you ," Diana said stopping and holding out her pinky

"Swear ?"

"I promise la cielo"

The girls pinky's latched , then they took off .. riding by the little old fashioned houses, and empty streets of Derry , Maine. With Danas eased mind, and Diana's worried one for her wild Angel..
-----------------------
Chapter 2: end
Words: 1245
-----------------------
"I'm so afraid that I won't be accepted "

"D .. no one could ever not accept you.. you.. your.."

"Retarded?"

"No asombrosa.. Amazing.."
-----------------------

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

59.1K 1.3K 17
COMPLETED : Stanley Uris x Reader with bonus alternative ending for IT chapter 2. "Wait!" he calls after me, "Welcome to ...
13.2K 81 36
A Richie Tozier x reader fan fic because I've read all the good ones and I feel like there are lots of very similar ones on here :) I update most da...
48.1K 1.5K 36
𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 | 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 two people collide in an unlikely relationship, while living amongst some s...
273K 5.3K 61
[NO LONGER UPDATING] "It is in that moment, holding hands with Richie and staring at the dreamy sky that i realise. Shit. I've caught feelings for my...