The Heart Knows- DIYUE Fictio...

By Hsienhui1978

Hi everyone! I m a first time writer here. DIYUE are the first couple I shipped after such a long time being... More

From Manila with Love
Forehead Kisses
Officially Yours
Unaired
Lesson from Teacher S
Look What You Made Me Do
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 1
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 2
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 2.1
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 3
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 4
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 5
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 6- Final
Smoking Hot Surprise
Doctor Dylan
Homecoming Specials
His Happy Camp
Her Happy Camp
What Happened in Shanghai Epilogue
The Boss
Unpublished
I. Meeting Shen Yue
II. Meeting Wang He Di
III. Her Warning
IV. His Promise
From Reel to Real
Snail Mail
Old Friend
Wired
Kiss 1
Training Mr Right
Won't Cry
Kiss 2
Kiss 3
Memory of the Heart
Do You Miss Me?
Heart & Soul
Hooked
UPDATE: Wired

Their Happy Camp

818 56 34
By Hsienhui1978

"NOOO, I'm not doing it!" Dylan shook his head, profusely.

"I don't see you have a choice, Didi." He Jiong said calmly.

"Yue, help me!" He looked at Yue with pleading eyes.

"Baobei, you will be fine. We have done it before, right?" She replied gently but firmly.

He Jiong smiled at the two.

***********

Earlier, as He Jiong turned towards the stage, Xiao Liang came running. "Teacher He, Mr Producer wants to see you now. It's urgent!"

He nodded and calmly followed Xiao Liang to the production room.

"He Jiong, you really mess up this time." his producer said.

"Do whatever you want but let me complete this show first," he replied.

"You mess up SO WELL! This is a good mess!!! We have decided to air their confession." declared his boss.

"Tai hao le! (That is good!)," He Jiong exclaimed excitedly.

"But on one condition, they have to wrap up the show. Right now, we have a cliffhanger for the audience."

"What do you propose?"

"This is our plan. But we gotta move fast."

********

"Don't you remember how embarrassing it was for me the last time?" whined Dylan.

There were three of them in the room - Dylan, Yue and He Jiong. He Jiong was standing by the door facing Dylan, who was shifting his leg left and right. Yue watched the two of them.

"Teacher He, can you give us a minute alone, please?"

He nodded "I will give you 5."

After He Jiong left, Yue led Dylan to the chair and sat him down. Then she sat on his lap sideways, hugged his neck and leaned her face on his shoulder.

"What are you doing, Yue?" Dylan asked a little taken aback with her display of affection.

"I didn't come here to end the night with you being unhappy. We have finally told everyone about us. And it's because Teacher He helped me." she admitted.

"He did?"

Yue nodded, watching his Adam's apple bobbing up and down when he swallowed. "He facilitated the segment. I think we owe it to him to keep his job."

Dylan sighed. "You got me. Why do you always know my soft spot?"

"Because I am Shen Yue." She smiled.

"My future wife." Dylan beamed. He pulled her hands away from him and looked at her.

"What you did today took a lot of courage. I am so proud of you, Yue."

"Then let me be proud of you tonight. We will face it together."

"Together. From now onwards, it will always be together." Dylan neared her face and kissed her gently. Yue leaned herself close and responded. When they pulled apart, they were breathing heavily. Yue shivered and blushed. After all these years, Dylan still affects her like a schoolgirl.

She stood up and adjusted her skirt. Dylan got up as well and put his arm around her waist.

He winked and cleared his throat. "Ready or not, here I come again."

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Yue shouted, "Come in."

It was Xiao Liang. "Hi, Yue-jie. Teacher He asked me if you and Didi-ge are ready for the finale." She looked at Dylan and nodded shyly. Yue caught her schoolgirl glance and smiled.

"Didi, this is Xiao Liang. She is an intern here and been very helpful to me today."

"Nice to meet you Didi-ge. I m a fan of both of you." She bowed a little.

"Nice to meet you, Xiao Liang! You're just like your name."

"That's what Yue-jie said! Wow, two of you are really in sync." Xiao Liang remarked in surprise.

He laughed. Xiao Liang was conscious that she was in the presences of two great celebrities who made history in China entertainment industry when they made their first debut together in Meteor Garden. They would even be more powerful now as they declared their relationship officially.

"We are ready. Didi, yes?" she looked up at Dylan. Xiao Liang could see the adoration in her eyes.

"Yes, my dear. The audience wouldn't know what's coming to them." He looked at her softly as she smiled, squeezing his hand.

They nodded to Xiao Liang and walked towards the stage. Xiao Liang's gaze lingered on their backs and her heart was warm. I want to have a man who would love me like Didi-ge loves Yue-jie. How lucky for Yue-jie. Xiao Liang hugged her file and squealed. Best love story ever!

————————-

"Welcome back to the final segment of Happy Camp tonight! This segment will determine the winning team. Is it Baby Na Team or Baby Xin Team? The winning team will be giving out their prizes to our sponsored charity organizations as part of our community program. Let's welcome again our teams!"

The audience cheered as the guests waved.

"In this segment, we will have to guess the song. The winning team who guessed the song correctly will send a representative to sing in a duet with the opposite team." He Jiong explained carefully.

Na-jie raised her hand and asked "Are the songs related to any 'firsts' of any categories?"

He Jiong winked, "Chances are, yes. Are you ready?"

"YES!!" Both teams shouted in unison.

The song came up in a video with a foreigner singing. The audience laughed. The guests frowned. Justin scrunched his nose, trying to hear the tune, when Wang He Di lunged forward to the microphone. Na-jie groaned. "I hope it's not an American song."

"No, it's Chinese, I'm sure. The song is 'Liu Xing Yu."

"That is correct! It's the first theme song sang by F4 from Meteor Garden 2001. Who wants to sing this song?"

Dylan pumped his fist in the air. His team cheered and the audience clapped. Finally, Lin Yi and Wan Peng volunteered for the duet.

Pei Ni Qu Kan Liu Xing Yu....

Everyone moved to the song sideways as they sang. It was a good performance.

"Give a big hand to the couple. One point for Baby Na Team! Now for the second song."

They continued to play 3 more songs in which Baby Na Team was still leading ahead by extra one point.

"We are coming to one final song which will determine the winning team for tonight. Who do you think will win?"

The audience chanted "Baby Na! Baby Na!" And simultaneously, the other side called out" Baby Xin! Baby Xin!"

The last song was a cue for Dylan. He braced himself. Once the video came up for a few seconds, Dylan ran forward.

"Wow Didi, you are very aggressive today," exclaimed Justin. "The power of love, brother," said cool Lin Yi.

"What's the answer, Didi?" He Jiong asked.

Dylan touched his ear and said "Love Confession by Jay Chou."

"That is correct!"

Na-jie intercepted "Is that the first song Jay Chou sang that got him really famous? I can't remember any kind of 'first' for this one."

He Jiong smiled. "It is the first song heavily played on radio and also in Spotify. Also..... it was the first song that Didi sang live on national TV!"

Na-jie grinned cheekily, "Ah yes I remembered. New Year's eve 2018."

"It was a night I will never forget," said Xin Xin, with a twinkle in her eye.

"Aiyo, stop teasing me." Dylan's face turned red.

"So Didi, you have the honor to sing for us tonight." He Jiong suggested.

Hai Tao raised his hand,"I volunteer to sing with him."

"Sit down, Hai Tao! Tsk..tsk..Didi will do solo for this one." He Jiong winked at Dylan. Hai Tao sat down, looking disappointed. Dylan gulped.

"Let's have Didi, Wang He Di. Love Confession!"

The music played and Dylan went to the middle of the stage and starting singing. The audience cheered. He sounded exceptionally confident tonight, He Jiong thought. The power of love.

塞納河畔 左岸的咖啡
Sāinà hépàn zuǒ'àn de kāfēi
Drinking coffee at the left bank of Seine River

我手一杯 品嚐你的美
wǒ shǒu yībēi pǐncháng nǐ dì měi
A cup in my hand, enjoying your beauty

留下唇印的嘴
liú xià chún yìn de zuǐ
Your lips' mark left

"Ooooooooo....." a sweet, female voice sounded from backstage. The guests looked around to see who the singer was. Some of the audience stood up, excitedly.

花店玫瑰 名字寫錯誰
huā diàn méiguī míngzì xiě cuò shuí
Rose florist wrote the wrong name

告白氣球 風吹到對街
gàobái qìqiú fēngchuī dào duì jiē
Confession balloons blown to the street

微笑在天上飛
wéixiào zài tiānshàng fēi
Flying and smiling in the sky

A figure appeared in the middle of entrance and walked out.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Shen Yue!" He Jiong announced. EVERYONE started cheering!

Dylan turned and smiled at the love of his life.

你說你有點難追 想讓我知難而退
nǐ shuō nǐ yǒudiǎn nán zhuīxiǎng ràng wǒ zhī nán ér tuì
You said you're a bit difficult to chase, want me to move back

He extended his hand and she accepted it, smiling. This time, she was looking into his eyes confidently.

禮物不需挑最貴 只要香榭的落葉
lǐwù bù xū tiāo zuì guì zhǐyào xiāng xiè de luòyè
Don't need an expensive gift, only want The Champs leaves

He continued after her, gazing at her softly. It was like the world was theirs and no one else was there.

The truth was everyone was absorbed in their performance. Some ladies in the audience started sniffing. They had watched their first performance years ago and never forgot the chemistry they had on stage.

The chorus came and they held hands while moving forward to the stage.

親愛的愛上你
Qīn'ài de ài shàng nǐ
從那天起
Cóng nèitiān qǐ
Dear, love you from that day

甜蜜的很輕易
Tiánmì de hěn qīngyì
It tastes sweet

親愛的別任性
Qīn'ài de bié rènxìng
你的眼睛
Nǐ de yǎnjīng
Honey, don't change your sight

在說我願意
Zài shuō wǒ yuànyì
Say, you will

As they repeated the final chorus one more time, they faced each other, deep in their gaze. Yue's voice started to croak. She saw Dyan's eyes become misty again. They squeezed each other's hand and ended the song.

The audience roared and applauded! The guests stood up and shouted "Wang He Di, Shen Yue! Jia you! Wo men ai ni!"

Standing there in front of the stage, Yue saw flashbacks of her and Dylan in her mind. From their MG filming, constant bickering, working together in promotion projects, his confession to her in Shanghai and the pillow fight during their Icon photoshoot, how he comforted her each time she got bashed, the heartbreak when they broke up, how they reunited and here on stage finally as a couple officially. They came a long way. Her tears streamed down her face unconsciously.

Dylan looked at her and pulled her close and kissed her on the forehead. They were oblivious to their surrounding.

"We are finally here, Yue." His voice was hoarse.

Yue looked up, and mouthed "I love you, Wang He Di."

"I love you, Shen Yue."

They smiled at each other and the cameras went click, click, click, capturing their moments. Tonight was theirs.

________________

The next day the headlines of tabloids, Weibo and other social media read:

Love Confession again?

It's THEIR Happy Camp.

China's best kept secret: Wang He Di and Shen Yue's true relationship

What signs did we miss?

And, lastly an ardent Diyue fan blog says:

DiYue is REAL (we told you so!)

**********

Author's notes:

You are right. We need Part 3. I was tearing up when I wrote the last part. Especially after seeing this photo from ICON Magazine 😭😭

Now, I can focus on the Shanghai series. Already ideas in store. I m sure a lot of authors are inspired to write! Happy month for us!

Stay tuned and keep praying for our babies! ✌🏻

Love, Hsien
#diyueisreal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.5K 52
Dylan may be our sun and Yue our moon, but they are also our stars who shine brilliantly. Eight years ago, Dylan and Yue serendipitously entered eac...
4.1K 73 19
Just a collection of random Caisi/Dyshen drabbles/short stories that popped into my head. WARNING: Some of these stories will contain heavy topics su...
25.7K 1.2K 18
It took Shen Yue four years to realize how difficult it was to be in a relationship with someone who wasn't always physically there. At first, she co...
62.9K 2.2K 31
Impromptu stories based on given prompts inspired by Meteor Garden 2018. Thanks for letting me play!