✓ [18+] WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING...

Por bibliophilemischief

[SPIN-OFF TO A THOUSAND MILES FROM NOWHERE] A love story based off of our beloved supporting character, Heat... Más

PREFACE: Blah, Blah, Blah-But No Really Read It [IMPORTANT-DON'T SKIP]
PROLOGUE: Once Upon A Time
I. Spilt Coffee And Sexual Frustrations Are A Major Downer
II. Cue Ludacris Because I'm Acting Like A Fool
III. Runaway Wedding Of The Century
IV. Burning Down The House Bitches
V. Hey Girl, Let Me Wrap Myself Around Your Finger
VI. Sexy Mummy On The Back Of My Big Red Truck
VII. Lucy, You've Got Some Explaining To Do
VIII. An Unhealthy Relationship With Jack, Oh Well
IX. Bullies Are Bitches, Straight Up
X. Damn, That's Rough
XI. Dr. Phil, Seriously...
XII. Wet Dreams And Tattoos...Ay Papi!
XIII. Well Excuse The Fuck Out Of Me Miss Daniels
XIV. My Bestie With Her Little Black Dresses And Blunt Remarks
XV. Look Who Showed Up...Bryan Scott, The Cock-Blocking Asswipe Himself
XVI. Drop Your Briefs And Give Me That-Holy Hell
XVII. I Never Kiss And Tell
XVIII. Since When Did I Become That Girl?
XIX. Show Me What You Can Do With That Mouth Baby
XX. It Is Not A Date-Date
XXI. Shouldn't Have Pulled Out
XXII. Hi, My Name Is Heather And I'm An Alcoholic
XXIII. For The Love Of God, Just Leave Me Alone
XXIV. The Day I Laid On Hot Asphalt For Her
XXV. I Have A Guadrian Angel, Dean Daniels
XXVI. I Love You Heather Daniels
XXVII. The She-Devil That Ruined My Life
XXVIII. Lack Of Moral Education Is Evident In The Scott Family
XXIX. Let Me Show You The Way
XXX. You Play With Fire, You Get Burned
XXXI. I Love You Carter Allen
XXXIII. Move-In Ready My Love
XXXIV. Just Take The Bull By The Horns Already
XXXV. My Demanding Kinky Firefighter Is Fucking Hot, Pun Intended
XXXVI. Time To Reset My Apple Watch, My Biological Clock Is Ticking
XXXVII. Sad Green Eyes Just Breaking My Heart Over Here
XXXVIII. Well, I Wasn't Expecting That
XXXIX. This Is For Real
XL. Princess Milena And Her Knight In Shining Armor
EPILOGUE: Why Is Mommy Kissing Santa Claus?
In Case You Didn't Know; I'm Crazy 'Bout Ya
The Prequel Of All Prequels: There Goes My Everything
EVERY LITTLE THING [BOOK 4]

XXXII. Black Laced Lingerie And Stilettos

8.1K 282 4
Por bibliophilemischief

A/N: Enjoy the smut ahead ^_^

Remember to Vote, Comment, & Follow for updates!

———
XXXII. Black Laced Lingerie And Stilettos

CARTER

I'm finally cleared from my recovery and allowed to go home. God I'm ready to spend quality time with the girl of my dreams, who currently has her arm wrapped around my waist as I open up the door to my loft.

Being stuck in recovery and rehabilitation at the burn center for the last week, I'm so glad to be home now. I hate being stuck in one place for too long and limited to what I can do. Heather was by my side the whole time and I couldn't have been more thankful for her. She smiles up at me as she gently pulls me by my hand through the doorway of my loft, closing the door behind us. As she grabs my face, she kisses me deeply and I can feel the need in her body movements. She desires this, desires us and what we create when we become one with each other. I'm experiencing the same emotions and it's been a long, difficult week without having her in my loving embrace.

Wrapping my arms around her small frame, I groan at the realization I can't pick her up yet. Even though my burns have healed for the most part, the new skin is still tender. All I want to do right now is pick her up in my arms and take her to my waiting bed. Heather notices my frustration and smiles as she takes my hands, leading me towards the sectional. Before I sit down, she puts her hands on my waist and leans up to kiss me. I cup her face in my hands, kissing her passionately, sucking on her bottom lip before tugging it between my teeth. As I kiss her, she reaches down and grabs the hem of my shirt, slowly pulling it up as I lift my arms as high as I can so she can remove it completely. When she runs her fingers down my chest and abs, making a shiver of ecstasy flow throughout my body. I lean back down, kissing her some more. She smiles into the kiss, biting down on my bottom lip and pulling it towards her; I groan while burying my fingers into her loosely curled hair.

Reaching back down between us, she grabs a hold of my belt, slides it off, and tosses it to the ground with a loud clang. She becomes impatient and hurriedly unbuttons my jeans with force. I chuckle when she pulls down both my jeans and briefs simultaneously. When my erection springs up, she smiles while gripping it's length in her hands. I groan in excitement at her touching me for the first time in a week. She giggles while pressing her mouth to mine as she softly strokes my hardened shaft, wiping the clear liquid off the tip with the pad of her thumb.

She carefully shoves me down onto the couch as she places her thumb seductively between her swollen lips, sucking my excitement into her mouth. I  feel a tingly sensation in my groin as I position myself on the sectional so my tender shoulders don't touch it as I sit up straight. Heather climbs her way on top of me, straddling my lap. She's fully clothed and I'm finding myself getting irritated at the fact I can't feel every inch of her sun-kissed skin, desperately wanting her naked and on top of me this second.

"Take your clothes off baby. It will be kind of difficult to do it with clothes still on," I smirk up at her, earning me a playful grin from her.

"Oh I will, but first I want you to close your eyes handsome," she slowly grinds her hips on me, making me groan in yearning.

"Hmm, what do you have planned for me beautiful?" I press my lips to her jaw, softly sucking on the skin as I place my hands on her hips.

"It's a surprise, now close your eyes baby," she orders while giving a quick kiss to my lips, sensually licking the bottom one before climbing off me.

"Fine, but hurry up sweetheart. Big guy here wants to be pressed inside you until he explodes," I tease while I close my eyes. I'm tempted to peek but I know it would discourage her, since she's put a lot of thought into this.

"No peeking Allen," I can hear her playful warning near the bed. What the hell is she doing? I hear the sound of her duffel bag being opened, making me curious as a cat. When I suddenly hear the sound of clicking heels, I can't conceal the amused smile that comes across my face.

"Okay, open your eyes handsome," she says seductively with a hint of nervousness. When I open my eye, my breath catches, never imagining she'd be dressed the way she is right now. Heather is wearing matching lingerie, the sexy kind. Black laced transparent bra, exposing her hardened nipples underneath and a black laced G-string thong. Oh my fucking God!

That isn't what gets me so hard it hurts. When I move my eyes further down her body, I notice the black garter belt and laced stockings enveloping her long toned legs. Finally to finish off the look, a pair of black stilettos. Looking like a center fold from a Playboy magazine, she looks breathtakingly beautiful, placing an ear-to-ear grin on my face. The fact that she did all this for me makes it a million times better.

"Wow Hev, you look amazing. Beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, the list goes on and on baby," I gaze into her eyes, itching to touch her.

"Really?" she asks, biting her bottom lip while climbing on top of me, pleased with my compliments.

"Of course my love," I grin, putting my hands on her bare hips, squeezing them tenderly with anticipation.

Heather leans down while lovingly pressing her lips to mine, giving me chills down my spine. I slowly slide my hands up her sides and around onto her back. When she starts grinding herself on me once again, I can't contain myself anymore. I reach behind her and unclasp her bra was haste. When her bra comes undone, I pull at the straps, tossing it to the side. Heather giggles playfully as she grabs my face to kiss more aggressively, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I reach up between us as I cup her firm breasts within my large hands. God I love these things. They perfectly fit in my hands like they were made just for me. I flick her nipples with my thumbs making her moan while she rolls her head back with tightly closed eyes.

When she rubs herself against my hardened shaft I let out a growl of frustration. I just want to be inside her already, but I know she's wanting to be sexy with me right now. I'll be patient because I know without a doubt that when she's done with her show, she's going to ride me like her life depends on it.

"Mmm baby, you're so damn sexy when you grind on top of me like this," I groan, digging my fingertips into the soft skin of her hips, making her cry out in pleasure.

"I'm glad you like it so far baby, but I've got so much more planned for you tonight," she moans as her breathing starts to accelerate. When she slowly slides off of me and onto the floor, she spreads my legs so she can nestle between them as she grabs my erected shaft in her hand. As she wraps her swollen lips around the tip, I damn near lose it right then. I groan in pleasure, wrapping my fingers in her long hair. Holding it up in one hand so it's out of the way, I gently caress her face with the other while she sensually sucks my shaft. I watch her work her magic and feel so many raw emotions for her even in this state. She's doing all of this to please me.

"I love you Heather," I tell her softly in a raspy voice. She looks up at me through her lashes and pulls me out of her mouth.

"I love you too Carter," she smiles up at me as she softly kisses my lower stomach, right over my happy trail. I smile down at her, gently caressing her face and neck as she strokes my shaft while softly nibbling at my hip bone.

"Come here beautiful and make love to me baby," I beg her while leaning forward to grab her in my arms as she climbs back on top of me. I move her thong aside and position my shaft at her opening. She begins to lower herself on me but suddenly stops. When she starts to climb off of me, I quickly wrap my arm around her, holding her against my chest.

"Where are you going sweetheart? What more do you have planned before we make love?" I smirk and playfully bite at her collar bone.

"The condom Carter."

"Fuck the condom Heather," I look up at her seriously, cupping her face with my hand.

"But Carter?" she looks down at me with confusion.

"Heather, I love you. I don't want to use a condom right now. I just want to make passionate love to the love of my life," I pull her even closer to me while I press my lips against her exposed neck. With an excited smile, she lowers herself on me. I groan loudly at the feeling of her soft walls wrapping around my shaft, completely soaking it. God she feels amazing without a condom.

I'd never slept with a woman before without a condom until Heather Daniels. Now, that's the only way I'd prefer to do it. I know it's risky but honestly I don't care. With her, if it happens, and I become a father in nine months, I don't mind. I'm desperately in love with her and want to spend the rest of my life loving her, creating a life together.

"Fuck sweetheart you feel so amazing," I moan and slide my hands all over her body hungrily. I grip the string of her thong in my hand and pull on it, prepared to rip it off of her. I feel the material of her stockings while I grip her thighs, thrusting my hips upwards to meet hers. The sensation of lace on my fingertips is exhilarating, making me crave more and more of the beauty bouncing on top of me.

"So do you baby. I love the way your huge cock feels inside me with nothing separating us," she cries out while picking up the pace. Before I know it, she's riding me aggressively while gripping the back of the couch for support. Her breast are bouncing tauntingly in my face and I lean forward to wrap my lips around her pink nipples. I grind my teeth across them, making her yelp with surprise. I grasp her hips tightly, guiding her rhythm faster on me, making me moan louder into her collar bone. I can feel myself getting closer to my climax with every movement of her hips.

God I wish I could take her myself right now. But my back is still tender, making it difficult to hold myself up in a planking position for more than a couple minutes before the pain becomes too unbearable. Perhaps if I was standing, then I technically wouldn't be holding myself up. That's when an idea crosses my mind as I pull Heather into a kiss one last time before I change things up on her. I lift her off of me and shove her down onto the couch, rolling her over on her stomach. I stand up and lean my left knee onto the sofa while I position myself behind her. My right foot is still placed on the floor besides the couch as I pull her up on all fours. When I separate her legs with mine, she turns her head and looks over her shoulder, smiling at me. Leaning up, she uses the back of the couch for support so she can balance on her knees.

I lean forward, pressing my chest against her back as I gently grasp her face in my hands as I catch her bottom lip in mine, sucking it roughly. She moans softly as she reaches her hand back to run her fingers through my hair at the nape of my neck. I grab my shaft and gently guide it into her awaiting opening. She gasps, rolling her eyes back at the sensation of my large shaft entering her from behind. I push my hips forward until I can't go anymore, completely filling her up. I slowly begin to thrust in and out of her, allowing her to adjust.

"Oh my God Carter," she cries out, using the couch to push herself back further into my chest, deepening the position. I wrap my arm around her waist, leaning my head down to lovingly kiss her shoulder. When she pulls at my hair, I tilt my head up to press my lips to hers. We kiss each other passionately while I make slow and deep love to her.

"Harder baby, I'm going to come," she pleads against my mouth as I feel her tighten around me. Anything for my beautiful girl.

Pushing her forward and adjust our position so she's leaning over the back of the sofa, I bring up my other leg so I'm on my knees behind her. I press my hand into her shoulder, forcing her to stay in her position as I begin to thrust into her roughly. She cries out in pleasure, fueling me to go at a harder and faster pace. Before I know it, she's crying out and tightening her walls around me while she violently orgasms as I continue my pace into her, driving her wild.

"Fuck Carter!" she screams, attempting to climb away but I've got a firm grip on her shoulder, my other hand on her hip, pulling her towards me while I thrust hard into her.

After she orgasms yet again from my ruthless pounding, her tightness brings me near the edge. I want to keep going and never stop. Her walls wrapped around my length just feels so damn good. The way her excitement is squirting from her opening onto my shaft, makes the sexiest noise as our bodies smack together. I pound faster, reaching up to pull her hair. When she moans loudly from the pleasure, I lift my hand on her hip to bring it back down in a firm smack on her ass. Crying out again, I lean forward and place a kiss on the crown of her head. When I decide to keep going until the very end, I know that whatever outcome happens, I'm okay with it. This is the girl of my dreams I'm making love to, not some random hook up. I'm never leaving this girls side, ever.

"Heather, I'm going to come baby, but I'm not pulling out," I groan in a pleasured gasp and she quickly turns her face towards me.

I except to see panic in her eyes and hear her tell me to get the hell off of her but I don't. Instead she smiles back at me, making me grin from ear to ear before I begin to thrust into her at an unforgivable pace, bringing me to my climax. When I feel the build up rising deep in my groin, I grasp her waist with both hands as I tightly close my eyes in undeniable pleasure.

"Fuck Heather, I love you baby!" I moan loudly as I thrust forward to the hilt and stiffen, spilling myself deep inside her.

The feeling is overwhelming as Heather cries out in pleasure while she climaxes right along with me. I can feel my essence all around my shaft, filling her with my excitement. Once I've finished pouring myself into her, I lean down to softly kiss her shoulder. When I slowly pull out, I look down to see a mixture of both of our essence on my shaft and smile. I just came inside her and if it takes, she could end up being pregnant.

I stand up as she climbs off the couch and lovingly presses her lips to mine with great satisfaction by the smile on her face. I wrap my arms around her and wish I could pick her up in my arms right now. I just want to hold her close to me and feel her soft naked body against mine.

"Ready for your shower?" she asks, grabbing my hand and pulling me along with her towards the bathroom.

Heather's still wearing her get up, aside from her bra that is somewhere in the living room now. The sound of her heels clicking on the concrete turns me on again and I know once we get into the shower, washing each other won't be the only thing we'll be doing. After she turns on the shower, she begins to pull off her thong and I put my hands over hers, shaking my head.

"Keep it on. All of it," I sensually glare down at her as she bites her lip, popping it out as she lets it go. When she nods her head and guides me in for a passionate kiss, I grasp her by the waist, pulling her into the walk-in shower with me. I hold her tightly up against the tile wall as I begin to make passionate love in the shower.

For the rest of the day we made love in positions I never thought of doing before. It was amazing experimenting with Heather and deepening our bond together. With every second, I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with her.

While I lay in bed now with her in my arms, I listen to her softly sleeping. It brings me peace and I want to experience this every night for the rest of my life. I want to spend the rest of my life loving Heather Daniels.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

79K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
1.7M 75.9K 29
"Don't look at me like that...I will tear your clothes off if you try me" The last thing Skyler Blake wants is a man in her life. Not after the last...
444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
10.7K 121 22
In a world where everyone has a mark somewhere on their body where their soulmate will touch them, all is nice. Except for Naomi Lee, a Blasian woman...