Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

Oleh ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 76

1.5K 18 5
Oleh ryderlynnfever

I walk out from the car and frown. Mike take the baby carrier from the backseat and smiles at me. "Why are we here? This is not our house." I frown at him.

"This is our new house." Mike smiles at me and takes my hand then walks lead me to the door.

"Surprise!"

I gasped and smile. "This is so beautiful." I smile at Mike.

"I hid this from you. I already bought a house since a month ago and I wanted to surprise you. I was just thing that our family member is adding a new one and we can't put the kids into the same room anymore since they have age difference so... This is it." Mike smiles at me.

I chuckle and look around as tears fall down from my eyes. "Mom, are you crying?" Logan asks me.

"I'm just flattered. I actually don't want anything more. Having you guys are enough for me." I smile at them and wipe my tears away. "But this house is pretty nice." I giggle and walk around. "This must be cost you a fortune." I turn my face at Mike.

"It's worth it to spending all my salaries for this and this." Mike says to me and give me an envelope.

"What's this?" I frown and open the envelope. "Chang's Dance School for homeless?"

"Do you remember that when we were in high school, we used to dance for the homeless kids? And now I bought a studio in midtown and we can use that place to teach dance for whoever needs it." Mike smiles at me.

"I don't know what to say." I smile back at him and sniffles. "Why you did all of these?"

"That's because I love you. Being a surgeon is just a job to pay all the bills. But dancing with you and teaching dance for those kids are my dream job. Something that I want to do with you until the rest of my life." Mike says to me.

"I love you so much." I smile at him and hug him.

"I love you so much more!" Mike hugs me back and kisses my cheek. "We can see that dance studio tomorrow." Mike smiles at me.

"Yes! Now I want to wander this house." I giggle and walk around.

I walk upstairs and open the door one by one. This house has like five bedrooms, six bathrooms, kitchen, living room, family room, and most importantly, swimming pool because that's what the kids love the most.

I walk into Shiloh's nursery and smile. This is so beautiful. I smile and look around. Mike walks in and put our little baby boy in the nursery.

"He likes his new room." I giggle.

"He sure does." Mike smiles and kisses my head.

I walk out from Shiloh's nursery and close the door carefully. I walk to my bedroom and sits down on the edge of my bed and look around. I really love our new house. This looks so pretty and beautiful.

~~

I walk downstairs and folded my hair. I look at to the kitchen counter and there is a wedding invitation from Mercedes and Sam. Finally. I haven't talk to them actually but they said they will visiting tomorrow.

Sam and Mercedes are my kids' godparents. We chose them because we are really close to them. Yeah even though Sam is my ex boyfriend but we are just being adult about that because we are happy with our own life.

Suddenly I heard Shiloh is crying. I walk to the couch and pick him up from baby bouncer and hold him. I sit down on the couch and breastfeeding him.

"I like his cheeks." Brooke giggles and rubs Shiloh's cheek.

"Brookey is a big sister now." I smile at her.

"Uh huh." Brooke smiles and nods at me.

"Where is daddy?" I ask her.

"Dad went back to hospital when you were asleep. He said there is an emergency thing to do." Logan says to me.

"Alright." I smile and put Shiloh back on his baby bouncer.

I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge. Mike literally moves our furniture from our former house to this place.

And he decorate it. I'm not sure he decorates this house because he can't even organize his desk in home office. So he must be calling an interior designer.

"Okay, mommy is too lazy to cook the food for dinner so what do you want?" I ask them.

"Umm, I want pizza. You know that new Italian restaurant nearby finally can do home delivery?" Logan says to me.

"Okay Italian food it is." I nod and take my cellphone.

"He is burping!" Brooke says to me

"That's good, baby." I smile at her. Suddenly the door bell is ringing. I walk to the door and open the door. "Mercedes! Hi." I smile at her and hug her.

"Hey, we are visiting and we want to talk to you about the wedding." Mercedes smiles at me.

"Come on in." I smile at them and walk lead them.

"This house is really beautiful." Sam says while look around.

"Really have no idea that Mike has so much money." I chuckle.

"Aunt Mercedes!" Brooke smiles at her and hugs her.

"Hi you three." Mercedes smiles at them and hug her back.

"Hey, buddy." Sam high five with Logan.

"This is him? He is a perfect combination of you and Mike." Mercedes chuckles and picks up Shiloh.

"He looks like Logan." Sam simply said.

"Everyone said so." Logan simply nods.

"Yeah like you when you can't stop crying then your mom started crying too. Blaine was working at the coffee shop and your dad went to college and I almost start crying too." Sam says to him.

"I don't even remember that." I chuckle. "Well, that was when I was a baby dummy." I giggle.

"He is so precious." Mercedes smiles at Shiloh.

"What's his name?" Sam asks me.

"Shiloh Matteo Chang." I smile at them.

"A combination of Asian and Italian name." Mercedes chuckles.

"Yup." I giggle. "And like I said before if Mike and I dead, you both get my kids." I chuckle.

"Three half Asian kids. How do you feel about that?" Mercedes chuckles at Sam.

"I can work with that." Sam smiles at Mercedes. "I can take care of Brooke when they went out for a day and I proof you that."

I chuckle and sit down on the couch with Logan and Brooke as they're just having their arms around me meanwhile Mercedes and Sam are laughing looking at Shiloh.

~~

"Come on, baby. Burping again." I hold Shiloh in my arms and having burp cloth around my shoulder.

"Daddy..." Brooke walks in and holds her bunny then lay down on my bedroom.

"Hi.." Mike lays down next to her and tickles her.

I smile and keep rocking Shiloh slowly. I have two boys and one girl. Brooke always being spoiled over Mike. She is daddy's little princess. But Logan, he is very mommy's little boy. He never being spoiled to anyone but to me, don't ask. He could be jealous when Brooke being all lovey around me even though he is a teenager now.

I turn my face and smile as Shiloh is burping. "Good boy!" I smile at him and sit down on the bed and breastfeeding him.

"Already brush your teeth?" Mike asks Brooke.

"Uh huh, Logan helped me." Brooke nods.

"Good. Next week, you will enter preschool okay so you have to learn to do your own thing by yourself." Mike says to her.

"She is a good big sister. She helped mommy took care of Shiloh today right?" I smile at Brooke.

"Yes. I hold his milk bottle." Brooke giggles.

"That's daddy's little girl." Mike smiles at her and hugs her.

I smile and put Shiloh on his crib then lays down on the bed next to Mike and hug him from behind until Brooke pushes my hands away.

"When Logan was at her age, he always pushed your hands away but now she did that to me." I chuckle.

"And when Shiloh is getting bigger, I'm sure he will be like Logan. Being spoiled all over his mom. Because that's the nature you know. I always been closer to my mom than my dad. And you always been spoiled to your dad than your mom. And your mom still spoiled Maddox like a baby." Mike says to me.

"Yeah Maddox is mom's baby and do you know that him and Sam's little sister are dating?" I turn my face at Mike.

"You promised me that you won't be gossiping anymore." Mike simply said.

"I'm not gossiping, I'm just telling you. Sam told me this noon." I said to him.

"Okay but Maddox is a grown up boy. He can do whatever he wants. He is allowed to date someone." Mike says and put Brooke in the middle of us.

"Yeah you're right." I nod and rub Brooke's head and rub her nose.

I kiss her cheek and keeps rubbing her nose. She might be a big sister now but she is still super spoiled and never want to lose from Logan or Shiloh. Maybe because she is the only girl we have.

"Do you ever think to have four kids?" Mike turns his face at me.

"No, three is enough." I shake my head.

"I don't have any siblings and I always wanted a big family." Mike says to me.

"Mike, we do have a big family. We have three kids already. You should be blessed for that." I raise my eyebrows.

"I am. I have a beautiful amazing wife and who knows that next month is our ten years wedding anniversary." Mike smiles at me.

"I don't even remember that." I chuckle.

"Well, that's real. You're no longer 23, you're 33 but still like we were in high school." Mike smiles at me.

"I can't believe that we last long this time." I giggle.

"Me either." Mike rubs my hair and smiles at me.

I smile and look at Brooke. How come my life end up with Mike? We have three kids and now we are going to have our tenth wedding anniversary. Time flies so fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turn my face to the iPad while trying to make dumplings from watching the video on YouTube. Mike likes this food and I'm trying to cook his favorite food from his origin.

The house seems so empty ever since the summer ends and the kids go back to school. Logan went back to middle school and Brooke start entering preschool. Now only me and Shiloh who is busy trying to pulls off his socks.

Suddenly my phone is ringing. I pick up the phone and answer the call from Logan. Yeah he has his own phone but we make sure that he used that for useful stuff.

"Yes, baby?" I answer the call.

"Mom, can you pick me up from school? The school doesn't let the students go home unless their parents pick them up." Logan says.

"What's wrong?" I frown.

"There was school shooting and we are terrified." Logan says.

"Okay baby, mommy's coming. Stay there with your teachers until I come. Take care." I hung up the phone. "Kaylee? Can you watch Shiloh? I have to pick up Logan from his school.

"Yes, ma'am." She nods.

I take my coat and my sling bag then put my phone in it. I take my car keys and walk out from my house and start the car.

I keep driving until I passed the three junction near Logan's school and it's so crowded. I pull the car over and walk to the school building.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up my son, Logan Chang." I said to the front office lady that has been guarded by the police.

"What's grade is he in?"

"He is in 8th grade in Mr. Browne's homeroom." I said to her.

"We will call him." She nods and turns her face to the phone.

I'm just standing in the hallways of the main entrance and look around. Those police are checking all the kids' locker one by one and I can see that the kids' face are terrified. It was like me when there was school shooting in McKinley.

"Mom.." Logan walks to me and hugs me.

"Hi.." I hug him back and kiss his head. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay." Logan nods.

"Thank you." I smile to the front desk lady then walk out from the school building and having my arm around Logan's shoulder.

I can see that he is terrified. I mean, who wouldn't? I was seventeen when there was gun shoot at McKinley and I couldn't sleep and left mom and dad's arms all night long. We were just cuddling together.

I open the car door and let Logan in. I put Logan's bag on the backseat next to him. I half smiled and get into the drive seat and drive away.

"I don't want to go to school tomorrow." Logan says to me.

"We'll see the condition okay. If it's all fine, you can go to school but if it's not then you stay at home." I said to him.

"Mr. Browne said that the news already spreading all-over the country because that was in Brentwood School. One of the best school in California." Logan says.

"Well, the good thing is that you went home earlier and now you can help me watch Shiloh or make dumplings for dinner tonight." I chuckle.

"Mom!" Logan rolls his eyes.

"What? I was just trying to break the tension. You look so terrified."

"I am." Logan sighs.

"I'm here. None is going to hurt you. I won't let anyone hurt my son or my other kids." I said to him and pull up the car in our garage and walk out from the car as Logan walks into the house. "Someone is having pms." I chuckle.

"Mom!!!" Logan groans.

I laugh softly and hug him. "I told you, you will be fine. None is going to hurt you as long as your dad and I are here." I smile at him and kisses his head.

"I was so scared." Logan says and started to cry.

"It will be fine. At least that you're okay. I'm here. No need to cry. You're a big boy, a big brother. It's okay." I rub his head and hug him.

"You know I watched those news on the TV and I never thought of that stuff happens but it happened in my school." Logan sniffles and wipes his tears.

"You don't have to go to school tomorrow." I said to him and wipe his tears away. "Don't cry. If Brooke sees you, she will laughs at you." I chuckle.

Logan just shakes his head and hugs me. I rub his back and take my phone as it's ringing and it's from Mike.

"Hey, I just heard about the news in Logan's school."

"Calm down, he is at home with me. I just picked him up from school and now he is crying and hugging me." I chuckle and kiss Logan's head.

"Is he okay?" Mike asks.

"He is okay. He is just scared." I nod.

"Alright, I will go home and pick up Brooke from preschool. See you at home."

"See you, take care." I hung up the phone. "It's fine. Look, Shiloh is watching you and asking why Logan is crying, mommy?" I chuckle.

"I'm still scared." Logan says to me.

"Okay what if we watch movie and eat ice cream so you will feel better?" I smile at him.

"Okay.." Logan nods and smiles a bit.

"That's my big boy." I smile and rub his head then take two ice cream from the fridge. "One for you and other one for me. Now let's sit down and watch movie. You can pick whatever you want." I said to him and eat the ice cream.

"It Chapter Two?" Logan grins at me.

"Fine, go watch it." I simply nod and lick my spoon.

"Alright." Logan chuckles and turn on the movie.

I smile and rub his head. Logan might be thirteen years old and he is a teenager but sometimes he is still act like a little boy especially when Brooke isn't around. So he doesn't have any competitor. Because Shiloh is still a baby and he doesn't know anything.

~~

"Smells really good, what does mommy make for dinner?" Mike frowns and walks to the kitchen.

"Dumplings." I smile at him and put the food on the dining table.

"Since when you know how to make dumplings?" Mike chuckles.

"I called your mom about the filling recipes and I watched YouTube about how to folded the skin." I giggle.

"Well, I have these." Mike shows me two tickets of exclusive dinner in The Peninsula.

"What's these?" I chuckle.

"I booked The Peninsula for to have romantic candle lit dinner on the rooftop for our tenth wedding anniversary." Mike smiles at me.

"Honey..." I chuckle.

"No refuse. This is our ten years. I want to make it special." Mike smiles at me.

"Okay.." I smile back at him and peck on his lips. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Mike pecks on my lips back and hugs me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out from the bathroom and dry my hair with towel. I look around and there is a box on the bed with a note 'wear this for dinner tonight'. I open the box and there is a long dusty pink skirt, black tops, black high heels, and silver clutch bag. Did Mike bought this for me?

I chuckle and sit down in front of the vanity mirror and drying my hair with hairdryer and doing my make up. After that I get dressed and look at myself in front of the mirror.

"Not bad for a mother with three kids." I chuckle.

I put the high heels on and take the clutch bag. I walk downstairs and walk out from my house until a man open the car door for me.

I smile and get into the car. The kids are already with Mercedes. Mike already left since an hour ago and the house is empty just some housemaids inside.

I turn my face to the street until the car pull over in front of The Peninsula and the driver opens the car door for me.

"Mrs. Chang, right this way.."

I smile as a greeter shows me the way. She walks lead me to the elevator and press the button. I look around until the elevator gets to the highest floor.

The elevator door is finally open and then she walks lead me to the rooftop and I can see roses petals making a pathway for me. Until Mike stands up from his seat and walks closer to me.

"Mrs. Chang?" Mike smiles at me and shows me his hand.

I take his hand and hold his hand. He walks lead me to our table as a waiter pulls out a chair and let me sit down there and put the napkin on my lap.

"Thank you." I smile at him. "This place is so beautiful." I smile at Mike.

"Just like you." Mike smiles back at me.

"Okay, you're not a romantic guy and you never give me bunch stuff like this when we were dating." I chuckle.

"I did. When we went to the beach, there were firework saying how much I love you." Mike chuckles. "Cheers?" Mike raises the glass.

"I'm breastfeeding, I can't drink the alcohol." I giggle.

"This is non alcohol wine. I'm a doctor and you think I didn't know that?" Mike chuckles.

"Okay cheers." I raise the glass and sip the wine.

"For our appetizer we have Ostrich Terrines Canapés. Bon Appetit." The waiter smiles at us and put the food on our table.

"Merçi." I smile back at him. "Fancy." I chuckle at Mike and start eating the food. "Yet so delicious."

"Yeah even more delicious than the dumplings you made." Mike chuckles.

"Said the one who ate them all." I simply said. "I didn't know that you have a bunker of money."

"Honey, I don't. I'm just good at savings and I work for you and the kids so.." Mike says to me.

"I was thinking to quit my job." I said to him.

"Why? You went to UCLA because you wanted to be a director and you got your dream job." Mike raises his eyebrows.

"I think that my job is taking my time with the kids, and the housewife thing." I shrug.

"If you quit your job what are you going to do?" Mike asks me.

"I will be like your mom, full time housewife taking care of the kids and the coffee shops. Since we have three branches now and I have to focus on that." I said to him.

"But your degree will be useless." Mike holds my hand.

"I can work freelance again like I used to. I just can't stay 5 days in a week in the office when the kids needs me. Things that happened in Logan's school woke me up. Money always can be found but family is always come first. So I will quit." I said to him.

"I know you did this for our kids' sake. Then do it. You deserve to do something you love and if it's spending time at home with the kids is something that you love to do then I can't hold you." Mike smiles at me.

"And I want you to be honest with yourself. It's been ten years and how come you cope with being a doctor? Something that you don't even want to be." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Yes, that is something I want to tell you. I've been secretly taking dance school in USC these past few years. That's why I usually come home late. I'm not cheating on you. I went to college." Mike chuckles.

"Why you didn't tell me?" I frown at him.

"Because this is the surprise." Mike shows me a brochure.

"Chang's Dance School?" I frown and read the brochure.

"I took all my saving money and quit from the hospital to be a surgeon. From that money, I used to buy this studio that I thought we can build our future there. We both love dancing, we know that, we don't want to be a director or surgeon but we want to be a professional dancers. so this is the dance school for kids and adults. And it has free program for people who won't be able to pay. You always taught me about giving back. And this is the way." Mike smiles at me.

"I don't know what to say.." I smile at him and wipe my tears away. "I actually know that you bought this studio but I thought it for the hospital thing or you wanted to make a new branch for the coffee shop but I was wrong."

"No, it's for us. For you. I dedicated that place for you because without you realized it, I learn a lot from you in our marriage. I learn how important giving back is, how patience you are, and how you love me and the kids unconditionally. I never thought my life would end up with you and have a family with you but it happened. It's the best thing. And like you always said, family is not about how much money we made for each other but it's about how much we care and love to each other." Mike smiles at me.

"Please don't make me cry or you will ruin my fake eyelashes." I chuckle and wipe my tears away.

"I love you so much." Mike smiles at me.

"I love you so much more. I'm so drunk in love with you." I smile back at him.

"Let's enjoy this beautiful night." Mike smiles at me.

"Sure I am." I giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting down on the couch having Shiloh on my arms and Brooke is sitting down next to me while watching Peppa Pig and drink her juice from her sippy cup.

"Mom, quick, pick up the call and tell him that I'm sick or have to do something." Logan gives his phone to me.

I raise my eyebrows and take his phone and answer the call. "Hello?"

"Uh hello.. is Logan there? We're supposed to meet in the mall now."

"I'm sorry but Logan is having fever, he couldn't stop shivering and his throat swollen."

"Ah alright, thank you Mrs. Chang."

"You're welcome." I hung up the phone and give it back to him. "What's with the mall?" I turn my face at Logan.

"Julian wanted to set me up on a date with a ninth grade named Summer." Logan says to me.

"Is she pretty?" I grin at him.

"Mom!" Logan rolls his eyes. "Yeah but she is pretty. She has blue eyes and brown wavy hair. She is as tall as me I guess."

"Why Julian want to set you up with her?" I chuckle.

"Because Julian likes her but turned out that she likes me." Logan frowns. "I mean, Julian is like the most handsome guy in eight grade and why me?"

"Because you are also handsome and super smart." I smile at him.

"Okay but I don't want to go out on a date with her. I'm thirteen." Logan shakes his head.

I chuckle and put Shiloh on the baby bouncer. "Come here. Sit. Let's have a talk."

"What?" Logan sighs and sits down next to me.

"You were right, you can't have a girlfriend at your age now because you're too young even though you are a teenager. Your dad even still not letting you sit down on the front seat of the car. But you can be friends with anyone. No matter their gender, their race, their religion, you can be friends with them." I said to him.

"Yeah I got that." Logan nods.

"Tomorrow at school, tell Summer that you like her as a friend. Be honest with her. Girl dig honesty. And I'm sure if she is smart enough, she will understand. Don't run away like this. Or else, they won't stop chasing you." I smile at him.

"You're the best." Logan smiles back at me. "When did you and dad started dating?"

"When I was sixteen and he was seventeen. I was sophomore and he was junior." I said to him.

"I was drunk and I kissed her." Mike walks to us.

"We made out actually." I laugh.

"You were drunk at sixteen?" Logan frowns.

"Please don't follow it. That's not a good idea. That was the first time I got drunk and I think I took like few shots but he was super drunk." I chuckle.

"But before that made out, I actually already have crush on your mom but I didn't do anything because she is my teacher's daughter and she kept her distance with guys at school so I was kinda scared to get closer with her. Until I found out that she secretly dancing in the dance studio alone when the school was over and it was beautiful and I realized that we have things in common which is dancing. So I used dance to get closer with her and asked her to be my girlfriend during school prom." Mike smiles at us.

"You still remember every little detail." I smile at him.

"Of course." Mike kisses my head. "Come on, I have something to show you."

"What is that?" I frown.

"Just follow me." Mike put sleep mask on my eyes. "You hold Logan's hand I will take Shiloh and Brooke."

"Here, take my hand." Logan holds my hand.

"Don't leave me alone." I said to him and hold his hand.

"I won't leave mommy alone." Logan keeps holding my hand and walks lead me.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to get into the car." Mike answer. "Careful."

"Mike please where are we going?" I get into the car slowly as Mike buckles my seatbelt.

"It's somewhere." Mike pecks on my lips and start driving. "Ready, kids? Let's make mommy got heart attack." Mike laughs.

"Mike!" I groan.

Mike laughs as he keeps driving. I have no idea where is he taking me but I'm excited with that. I hope that this is a nice surprise.

I can feel that the car is finally stop. I tried to reach up the door lock. Until Mike opens his door and holds my hand.

I walk out from the car until Logan takes my hand and walks lead me. "Where are we?" I ask them.

"We're facing the stairs so be careful." Logan says to me.

"Brookey, can you tell mommy where are we?" I ask her.

"No, daddy already give you two chocolate bars." Mike says to her.

"Yes." Brooke giggles.

"Michael Robert Chang Junior I swear I will kill you." I simply said.

"You won't after you see this." Mike chuckles. "Don't open your eyes until I told you to." Mike takes off the sleeping mask. "Now open your eyes."

"Surprise!"

"Oh my God." I chuckle and shake my head as I see my high school friends are here and this dance studio is ready to use. But then Shiloh start crying. Maybe he is shocked. I take him from his car seat and holds him in my arms. "These are beautiful." I smile at Mike.

"This is your tenth years wedding anniversary present." Mike smiles at me.

"So you really quit your job?" I ask him.

"Yes. I will be here teaching dance with you my forever dance partner." Mike smiles at me.

"Aww.." I smile back at him as my tears falling down. "I can't believe you did this."

"And this.." Mike claps his hands until some kids age around 5 until 7 about ten girls walk out from the back and start dancing ballet.

I ever took ballet class when I was little. Sometimes, I wonder what my life would be if I was ballerina that's why I sent Brooke to a ballet class too.

I keep holding Shiloh in my arms and smiling looking at those kids who dance beautifully. I wipe my tears away and turns my face at Mike.

"May I have this dance?" Mike smiles at me and shows me his hand.

I smile and hand Shiloh to my mom and take his hand. "Yes, sir." I smile at him.

Mike walks lead me to the middle as we start dancing. I can't stop smiling with happy tears. I can't believe that this has been ten years I've been married to Mike.

Our relationship started from one night made out drunk in Rachel's party. I know usually a relationship that started with a drunk won't end up very well. But we made it though.

From having Logan and raised him together, then got married, adopting Brooke, and finally we have our own Shiloh. Those are amazing.

All I can say is that I'm drunk in love with Mike. No one else. He is my soulmate and my everything.

                             --THE END--

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

161K 2.3K 111
I never know that The Sophomore guy can change my whole life. He is my first love and my first experience in love since I never find the right guy bu...
L.A. Oleh timesoftrouble

Fiksi Penggemar

1K 93 41
Puck finding his way and enjoying his life in L.A. after graduating from McKinley - along with unexpected roommates, romances, and revelations. Finn...
123K 1.9K 91
What happen when your childhood memory is back? What happen when your childhood best friend who havent meet you about five years is back? The one who...
56.9K 853 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...