The Emperor's Rose (GirlxGirl...

By themoonlightdemon

How would you react when the person you had one night stand with is actually the emperor of the country and y... More

1 | The One Night Stand
2 | Imperial Family
3 | Sexret
4 | The Offer
5 | Resistance
6 | Sudden Changes
7 | The Moon, The Earth & The Sun
8 | The Palace
9 | High & Mighty
10 | Let The Best Food Wins
11 | Alvia's Decisions
12 | Gralian's Forest
13 | Zimzalabimzi
14 | Roses
15 | Freedom
16 | The Date
17 | Her Majesty
18 | Such an Honour
20 | The Advisor's Secret
21 | Fire
22 | Bird in a Cage
23 | Tatiana
24 | Hope Is Coming
25 | The Announcement
26 | Feel Special
27 | The Ex-Boyfriend
28 | Who dat B
29 | You Make Everything Alright
30 | Refugees
31 | Make way! Duchess Kathryn is here
32 | Trouble In Paradise
33 | Empress For A Day
34 | Reali-tea
35 | A Night to Remember
36 | Dissolution
37 | Reunion Gone Wrong
38 | For Our Children
39 | Risks
40 | Too Easy
41 | Justice
42 | Secret from the Past
43 | It's almost Time
44 | New Life Begins
45 | The Happy Ending

19 | Au Revoir, Adios

16.4K 945 125
By themoonlightdemon

THIRD PERSON POV

"The Gralia Imperial Opera House is once again our host for the first premier of Gralia's legendary love story play. To show their support, his majesty, Emperor Alvia together with his date, Lady Kathryn Park has just arrived." The news reporter announced the arrival of Emperor Alvia and Kathryn.

The limousine stops and it took everything that Kathryn got just to walk out from the car together with her date. Alvia smiled to her people when she got out of the car before offering her hand to Kathryn.

It was a hassle for Kathryn because her dress seems to hate her for some reason. Alvia noticed this and decided to helped her date out of the car. The reporters and the emperor's admirers both felt happy and jealous at the same time.

Some gave Kathryn the death glare while others are just happy that the emperor seems happy to be with her date.

"I never knew it's such a big deal for you to come to the premier," Kathryn whispered when they enter the building.

"Of course it's a big deal. Some speculated that the legends are actually based on my ancestor. They change the facts from actual human being and based them on god and goddesses. Its literature and everything is possible when it comes to someone's imagination." Both Alvia and Kathryn were then lead to their private box

Kathryn let out a small sigh when they both seated. Alvia smiled when she turned to face her date.

"What? Already having such a hard time?" Alvia asked.

"It's a different story if I have the freedom to choose what to wear. This dress is killing me and I'm scared that I'll show something that I shouldn't have with how the dress is made. What if I tore them? What if I show them bits of myself?" Alvia looks down and admires Kathryn's dress.

"Annabelle didn't lie when she said you tend to be overthinking. Look, it's totally fine. You wouldn't be able to show anything to the press. It may look see-through but that's just the outer layer. See, there is another layer inside," Alvia assured her date.

Kathryn sighs heavily.

"Is there a problem, your highness?" Alvia's attending maid made herself known. She has been looking at the majesty for quite some time and she noticed that they seem to be struggling with something.

"No. It's just Lady Kathryn being such a worrywart," Alvia chuckled.

"Is there a problem, milady?" Kathryn was embarrassed when the maid asked her.

"No. Thank you for asking," the maid bows before she excused herself and returned to the door.

"And besides we're both up here away from the reporters. Even if you accidentally showed something you shouldn't have in public, they won't know. It's just you and me up here. Even the maid stood way back there by the door," Alvia whispered.

Kathryn took a little peek at the maids standing by the door. She smiles sheepishly when they bow at her. She is both glad that the maids are standing there and disappointed that they're standing over there, watching them.

Alvia took this chance to waved her hands at the press and her people who came to watch the premiere. Kathryn did the same as she stood beside the emperor with a natural smile on her face.

"Did Annabelle taught you how to smile and wave?" Alvia asked.

"She did. You have no idea how many times she hit my hand because I can't wave properly," Alvia looks down trying to conceal her laughter. Kathryn noticed this and literally pinched the emperor's side.

"Don't laugh at me!" Alvia apologised and went back to seat on her seat together with Kathryn.

As they wait for the play to start, Alvia decided to check her schedule for tomorrow on her phone. Kathryn saw this and decided to inspect the emperor's phone.

"What is it?" Alvia asked when she's unlocking her phone.

"Who's that woman as your wallpaper?" Kathryn asked.

"Someone," was all Alvia said.

"Who is it then? Name. What's her name?" Kathryn demanded.

"Im Nayeon," Kathryn gave Alvia the look before leans back to her seat. Alvia took a few glances up before locking her phone.

"Are you, by chance ... jealous?" The emperor smiled.

"No." Kathryn look away when the emperor tilted her head to see her expression.

"Really? That pout is telling me something else though," Kathryn used her hand to push the emperor away from getting her face nearer to hers.

"I'm not jealous. This woman perhaps is the person you love the most so who am I to be jealous?" Alvia laughed.

"She's just a member of this girl group from Korea that I admire. There is a wide range of me and her going to be in a relationship," Kathryn doesn't buy it. She just keeps looking away from the emperor.

"I'm serious now. She is just an idol I like," Kathryn waved her hand in front of my face.

"Why would you need someone unknown as your wallpaper while you have someone like me to pose for a picture?" Alvia was surprised and so did Kathryn herself. She tried to explain herself but her mind went completely blank when she saw Alvia's smiling face.

"Are you serious? You want to be the wallpaper of my phone?" Alvia teased. She stuttered while shaking her head no.

"That's .... not .... what ... I mean! Don't take it a wrong way!" Alvia took this chance to turn on her camera phone and took a self-picture with Kathryn who still oblivious.

"You look great in this picture," Alvia showed her my phone. Her eyes widen.

"Delete that now! My eyes were closed and I'm not ready! I look ridiculous!" Alvia smiled and kept her phone inside her coat and just kept a staring face as she waits for the play to start.

Kathryn was begging for her to delete it but she just wouldn't listen to reason. Alvia place a finger on her lips and told Kathryn to keep her voice down when the curtain on the stage finally being lifted.

"Let's enjoy this play, shall we?" Kathryn finally gave up and try to enjoy the play.

***

"Are you crying?" Alvia asked when she saw Kathryn wiping her eyes with her glove. Alvia can't help but chuckle when Kathryn looks up to her with red puffy eyes.

"Of course I did! Why did you even bring me to watch something so sad," Kathryn continued to wipe her tears using Alvia's handkerchief.

"Anyway, how did I ended up having your handkerchief?" Kathryn asked while Alvia keeps her eyes on her beautiful date.

"You really have forgotten how we ended up being in that hotel suite?" Kathryn thinks hard about the night they first met but the alcohol took a lot of toll from her memories.

"I'm sorry. I really can't remember anything. That is why I never touch alcohol. It gave me amnesia," Alvia smiled.

"I'm not trying to make a story but that night, you actually came to me and without any warning just try to get your hands on me. At first, I was surprised but then you threw up on the bar counter," Kathryn can't believe what she's hearing right now.

"God I was clueless! Please remind me not to get drunk again," Alvia chuckled as she nodding her head.

"A little sip or two doesn't get you drunk." Kathryn looks up to the emperor and the handkerchief that's on her hand back and forth.

"I'll give it back once I wash it for you." Kathryn apologised. She was planning to return the handkerchief but she ended using it yet again.

"You can have them," Alvia shrugged her shoulder.

"But I heard that this is a gift you received from your grandmother. It wouldn't be right if I have them," Alvia gave Kathryn a small smile when she turned to face her date.

"I think my grandmother wouldn't mind if the person who has that handkerchief is someone important to me," Alvia winks making Kathryn froze in her place.

"Someone important? Me? Please don't joke around like that." Kathryn nervously laughs while Alvia keeps a straight face.

"I'm not joking around, Kathryn. Something opens my eyes tonight when we're finally alone together. It's something that I didn't experience with the other candidates," Alvia then places her hand on her chest and looks into Kathryn's orbs.

"You made my heart fluttered. That didn't happen when I'm with the other candidates. I would like to focus on those feelings." Kathryn was speechless.

"What ... are you trying to say?" Alvia took Kathryn's hands into hers.

"I ... I think I found my bride," Kathryn's eyes widen.

"But I have to make sure of it before announcing it to my parents. That is why tomorrow, all of us will be going to some place that is dear to me." Kathryn was confused.

"Where are we going?" She asked the emperor who just gave her a small smile.

"That's a secret. Do you have any idea how hard it was to tell you all of that? I almost had a heart attack!" Alvia finally let out a long relief sigh that's been bottle up.

"And you think it's easy for me to listen to what you have to say? YOU almost give me a heart attack. How is it possible for someone like me to make your heart fluttered?" Alvia blushed as she looks away from Kathryn's curious eyes.

She can't help but feel that this woman will be the death of her if she continues to be this cute.

"My emperor, there has been a slight problem and we hope that you could wait here until the matter is solved," the maid announced when she got a word from the royal guards. That gained both of their attention.

"What kind of problem?" The emperor asked.

"From what we were told, there is a group of rioters outside the building. The royal guards doesn't want to take chances because they don't know if they carried a weapon or not. They request that his highness and milady to stay here where it is safe," Alvia sigh mentally.

Just when things get to where he wants it to be, a problem occurs.

"What's going on?" Kathryn asked.

"Something is happening outside. The guards will try to calm everything down. You don't have to worry a thing," Alvia assured her date.

"I'm not worried about us. I'm worried about the civilian outside of this building. What if something happened to them?" After hearing that, Alvia decided to call for Frederick.

Frederick explained to her about the real situation outside and that he's already out there sorting everything out. There's nothing Alvia could do but wait. It makes her feel weak because she wasn't allowed to even show herself to the public eye.

"What's the point of being the emperor if I couldn't even solve this matter myself?!" Alvia yells into the phone and hung up.

"You shouldn't yell at whoever you were talking to. They were just trying to keep their emperor safe. You ought to apologise once this matter is solved." Before Alvia could retort, Kathryn gave her a really piercing glare.

"And I mean it when I say you have to apologise. You should be grateful that somebody is willing to die for you." Alvia took this chance to not say anything because she knows it is futile.

The maids were looking at each other when they witnessed their emperor actually lost at words when their lady decided to speak up. They both smiled at each other when somebody has the guts to talk to the emperor like that.

Kathryn knows she's messed up but she just couldn't let go when someone is being such an idiot. Regardless of the emperor's title and standing in the eyes of the public, she should respect everyone. That's what Kathryn thought but she just couldn't shake the feeling that she might have to face the gallows for her action.

She knows she should apologise but her ego just got in the way.

"I'm sorry," Alvia said out of the sudden.

"I just lost my composure. I'll apologise when we're back to the palace," Kathryn gave her a nod.

"I'm sorry as well. I shouldn't say the things I did. It was rude of me," Alvia shakes his head.

"That is expected. Anyway, should we wait for Frederick or should we just find a way to solve this ourselves?" Kathryn shakes her head.

"If sir Frederick said he can handle this, let him. We don't want to make him feel useless, right?" Kathryn has her point Alvia thought.

They remained seated and waited for the matter outside to be under the control by the palace guards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 2.1K 16
How can an omega know for certain it's love and not just pheromones? Ed's grandma made him memorize a verse in Corinthians to guide him, but knowing...
1.8K 63 21
They're the heirs to their familie's kingdoms but must marry someone they've no interest in. They meet one fateful night, in a beautiful garden and t...
619K 20.6K 57
"Are you sure you're one of the girls? You seem like a spy to me. Are you spy, Arabella?" My name rolled of his tongue perfectly and I stood complete...