My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

By EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... More

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part 1)
Melting (part 2)

Let Go (Teaser)

697 25 4
By EvanescentFlower

Recap:

My heart hurts Yvonne. All my life, everyone I have ever loved has never loved me back or has left me. Now, yo-" I felt her arms wrap around me, disrupting my thoughts and all I felt was her warm hug that seemed to consume me. I felt myself break down, I leaned down to hug her back. She raised her arms around my neck, pulling me even closer.

She whispered in my hear, "You're loved."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yvonne's P.O.V

My heart aches for Ashton, I could feel his grip around me get tighter.

I then feel him tug away, lifting his head to look at me with his hands still around me. Suddenly our eyes meet..

I feel my body yanked forward, Ashton presses his lips onto mine with his arms pressing my body against his. I attempt to push back but his grip is too strong and his kiss only gets rougher and rougher. His lips go down to my neck licking and sucking..

I want to cry out for him to stop but I can't seem to let anything out.. I am silent..

I am lost at words as to how I feel.. Half of me wants to push him away but the other half yearns for his touch..

Do I let go? Do I let go of my love? The memories? Do I let go of Dominick?

Ashton lips reconnect with mine, his hands rest on my cheeks pulling my face into his. I am frozen, I feel as if I just shut down. He then stops..

"Yvonne, if you want me to stop please just tell me.."

I stare blankly into his eyes, lost for words. My wolf cries for her mate, I feel her pain in my heart..

'Dominick, I love you. I'll always love you.'

'I'm letting go..'

I close my eyes hoping to get one last glance at his face, his smile, our love.

'Goodbye my love..'

I reopen them to see Ashton's sensitive eyes staring back at me with concern.. I bring my hand up to his cheek, pulling his face to mine and pressing my lips against his.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Happy Friday the 13th!! I hope all is well! Please enjoy the teaser for this upcoming chapter "Let Go."

Please enjoy reading, vote, follow, and comment!

Love you all!!

-Destiny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
633K 22.3K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...
40 1 8
Lydia is a 19 year old warrior princess trained by her father Alpha Dante of Blood Moon to destroy any threat that dare comes for her pack. She and h...
222K 10.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...