A old FTO fanfic

By Madmagic101

Read in order if you must read it this I more of a book then one-shots but it's fine. This is mostly a Bryan... More

Info and TW
Diner date
Camping
Under attack
Movie night
Movie night 2
Baking
Cold
Telling them
Lefou!
Im sorry
flower crown
Room mates
Writing
Pet
anxiety and hugs
Thats where we...
Sunrise
Cookies
How have you been?
Bryan?
Angry
Prank
Books and Bored
Singing
Bad?
3:00am
Past?
Kay's and Lefou's cafe
The plan
1:00am
Girls
Lack of sleep
Beach day
>~< I dont like you -~-
Cute
Dads?!?!
The shrine
Ice pack
Oh no!
Dreams
Sleepless
Nope!
I was taged?!
Rooftop and stars
Saved by Jakey and Bryan
Futuer
Saving them
Beach and movie
Sick
Ok
Shippers get shiped
Seven deadly sins
Bees?! and sleep
Traning and flowers
Gravestone
Cutie<3
Yeah
SDS COVER
Tagged
!!Read!! Please
migraine
You sly mother trucker!
Gal pal
Mission (Draft)
So like yeah
Boyfriend and tea

Back off!

794 16 3
By Madmagic101

Thanks to @WerewolfFijiGaming for this idea.

Bryan POV:
Me and jakey were walking around the market place looking for cocoa beans, eggs and milk. I go get some milk as some guy comes over to jakey "hey there cutie" the guy says "h-hi d-did you w-want something?" Jakey stutters "would you like to hang out some time?" The guy asks "n-no thank you" jakey says uncomfortably "come on~" the guy steps closer making jakey panic. "don't touch him and back off his not interested" I say standing next to Jakey. "I'm not talking to you" the guy said walk a bit closer to Jakey, "and I said his not interested" I say looking at him angrily jakey hiding behind me a bit. "Come in I just wanted to talk" the guy said walking around me to jakey and grabbing his hand. "H-hey" Jakey says in shock "I said don't touch him" I say angrily "what are you going to do" he says in a dumb voice. I see red I grab his arm he looks at me confused "why that so amazing great job" he says in the same dumb voice. I smirk and start burning his arm "your crazy" he yells I look him in the eyes "I said don't touch him!" I yell at the guy letting go of his arm the guy runs off. "Jakey did he hurt you?" I ask worried checking his arms "I'm fine now thanks to you" he smiles at me. I blush a bit and look away from him "ok that's good let's go home I smile back at him, "yeah let's do that" he smiles again then he kisses my cheek. "Love you" I say walking back to the house "love you to" he responds holding my hang.

Ok hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment it or something. Bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 1K 43
THESE ARE NOT SMUT THEY ARE LIME, FLUFF AND SOMETIMES ANGST! The one shots will take play though loads of different time periods and stuff but they a...
8.7K 374 33
This is a MCYT oneshot book. I just have too many ideas and inspiration that I am motivated to write about, but these ideas are too short to be expan...
244K 1.1K 13
❌❗️REQUESTS CLOSED❗️❌ ❗️WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ AUDIENCES ONLY❗️ (If you read it and you are not 18+ then that is your decisi...