Cat and Mouse - RWBY Blake X...

By A_TLAS

[UNDER HEAVY REVISION] Hey, Atlas here. I'm currently rewriting this story. As such, the original description... More

Info - Edited
Rewrite (for real this time)
Prologue - Reimagined
Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Reimagined
Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Reimagined
REWRITE - OLD
Prologue - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 1 - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 2 - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 3 - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 4 - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 5 - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 6 - OG
Volume 1 Ch. 7 - OG
Volume 1 Finale - OG
A/N
Volume 2 Ch. 1 - OG
Volume 2 Ch. 2 - OG
Volume 2 Ch. 3 - OG
Volume 2 Ch. 4 - OG
A/N
Volume 2 Finale - OG
Volume 3 Ch. 1 - OG
A/N
Volume 3 Ch. 2 - OG
Volume 3 Ch. 3 (Short) - OG
A/N
DISCONTINUED - OLD
A/N
A/N
SPECIALS (Cat & Mouse+)
Cat & Mouse+ Ch.1
Cat & Mouse+ Ch.2
Cat & Mouse+ Ch.3
Cat & Mouse+ Ch.4
Please Read
Please Read 2 (Explanation!)
10k views!

Volume 1 Ch. 8 - OG

569 12 4
By A_TLAS

Blake: That was a great movie.

Y/N: It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

Y/N: Wanna meet up with everyone else?

Blake: Why meet with them when I can meat with you?

Y/N: Damn, I like slightly horny blake.

Blake: Well, you'll have to earn her then...

Y/N: Aw... *thinking aloud* Hm, maybe slightly horny Blake can become horny Blake if I play my cards right...

Blake: Ha, you wish.

Y/N: Indeed.

Blake: Well, let's meet up with everyone else.

Y/N: Fine, just saying, no one would think twice if we were a little late...

-Timeskip-

You all find each other after awhile.

Y/N: Hey guys!

You jog up to them to find them staring at a ransacked dust shop.

Y/N: Damn, who did this?

Weiss: Don't know, probably the whitefang, that awful group of degenerates.

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The whitefang are hardly a group of psychos, they're a collection of misguided faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the face if the planet!

Blake: So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a dust shop in the middle of Vale.

Y/N: I'm with blake on this one.

Ruby: Blake's got a point, plus, the police never caught that torchwick guy I ran into so maybe it was him?

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the whitefang are a bunch of scum. Those faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal!

You clear your throat.

Weiss: Except you Y/N.

Y/N: I'm not the only exception, most faunus are pissed off at humans because they're being used as slaves by your company.

Yang: Yeah.

???: Hey! Stop that faunus!

You look behind you and see a monkey faunus ran and hop off a boat that jut docked.

???: Thanks for the ride guys!

???: You no good stowaway!

???: Hey, a no good stowaway would have gotten caught! I'm a great stowaway!

Detective 1: Hey! Get down from there this instance!

The monkey faunus throws the banana peel from the banana he was eating at him.

Detective 1 growls.

The monkey starts to run away from the detectives and quickly winks at blake as he's running past.

Y/N: Oh, now he's gonna be a great dead man.

Weiss: Quick! We have to observe him!

You all start to chase after him, but weiss runs into someone, causing you all to halt.

Weiss: No! He got away!

Yang: Uh, weiss?

???: Salutations!

You all back a step away.

Ruby: Uh, hello.

Yang: Are you ok?

???: I'm wonderful! Thank you for asking!

Yang: Do you... Want to get up?

???: Yes.

Penny: My name is Penny, it's a pleasure to meet you!

Ruby: Hey Penny, I'm ruby!

Weiss: I'm weiss.

Blake: Blake.

Y/N/Yang: Are you sure you didn't hit your head?

Blake hits both of you.

Y/N/Yang: Oh, I'm Yang/Y/N.

You look at each other briefly before turning back to Penny.

Penny: Pleasure to meet you!

Weiss: You already said that.

Penny: So I did!

Weiss: Well, sorry for running into you!

You all start to walk off.

Ruby: Take care, friend.

You all walk out of earshot.

Yang: Well, she was... Weird.

Y/N: You can say that again.

Weiss: Now, where did that faunus riffraff run off to?

Penny: What did you call me?

Yang tries to explain while weiss and you look back at WHERE SHE WAS TWO SECONDS AGO confused as hell.

Penny: No, not you, you.

Ruby: Me? I don't know what a... I called you-

Penny: You called me friend! Am I really your friend!?

Everyone shakes their heads no at this, but Ruby goes and says she's her friend anyways. Everything goes to a blur because the author is too laz- because you're stunned that she actually said yes. It all comes to you after awhile.

Weiss: Wait, if you're here to fight in the tournament, do you know that monkey tailed rapscallion?

Blake: Why do you keep saying that!? He's not a rapscallion l, he's not a degenerate, he's a person!

Weiss: Oh, would you like me to stop referring to this trash can as a trash can? Or this lamppost as a lamppost?

Y/N: After this I'm gonna refer to you as bitch and that's it.

Blake: Stop it!

Weiss: Stop what? He clearly broke the law and give him time, he'll probably join up with those other faunus in the whitefang!

Y/N: What the fuck?

Blake: Ugh, you ignorant little brat!

Blake begins to walk off. You figure it's best to give her some alone time. Weiss thinks fucking differently.

Weiss: How dare you!? I'm your teammate!

Blake: You, are a judgmental little girl.

Weiss: What in the world makes you say that!

Yang: I think we should probably go...

Y/N: *deep inhale* That's probably for the best.

-Timeskip-

It's been two hours. Two hours since they first started arguing. Your blood is boiling for Weiss' bullshit and so is blake's.

Weiss: Why are you making this such a problem!?

Blake: That is the problem!

Weiss: You do realize you're defending an organization bent on crippling humanity, don't you? The faunus of the whitefang are pure evil!

Blake: There is no such thing as pure evil! Why do you think they hate humanity so much? It's because people like Cardin, people like you who force the whitefang to take suck drastic measures!

Weiss: People like me!?

Blake: You're a racist!

Weiss: I'm a victim! You want to know why I don't like the whitefang, why I don't trust the faunus?

Y/N: No, unless they killed someone dear to you or have done something on the level, you can't say shit.

Weiss: Why not!?

Y/N: Because your family killed my parents, burnt down my house, and killed many of my friends. All in the name if greed. They saw potential slaves, they took them. The ones who stood up to them died.

Everyone in the room goes silent.

Y/N: So, no. You can't fucking say anything that will be anywhere near that, can you? And fucking daddy issues won't cut it. Because I know that's what you were gonna say.

Weiss: No... I dispise the whitefang because they're a bunch of lairs, cheaters, and murderers!

Blake: Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!

Everyone is silent for a moment again, before Blake sprints out the down.

Weiss: I-

Y/N: Silence.

You get up and stalk out of the room.

Yang: Great going weiss.

-Timeskip-

You see blake in front of the courtyard statue.

Y/N: Blake!

She sees you and runs over to you.You sit on a bench nearby. She nearly immediately begins sobbing into your shoulder. You try to comfort her the best you can. Her bow ends you coming off and you stroke her ears in an attempt to make her feel better.

Y/N: Heh, I knew you'd look better without the bow.

-Timeskip-

You and Blake are in downtown vale drinking tea.

Blake: So, what do we do now?

So, sorry for the short chapter today. I just finished up the one prior and tried to do another chapter, but if I did anymore it'd be an inconvenient cut off, since I want the docks to be their own chapter. And it's 1 in the morning so... Yeah. Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...
156K 1.8K 37
Y/N L/N, a boy like any other, until the Gods send him to another world, the start of his favorite animated series. Armed with knowledge of the futur...
348 17 6
Y/n loves his family. So much so that he is willing to be put in the line of the huntsman's eyes for them. But when the time comes he will have to ma...
5.8K 245 13
Always living on the streets and willing to do anything to survive, Y/N roamed the streets of Mistral, robbing from the rich in order to provide a wa...