xplr ; colby brock

By emmary88

Adelaide meets colby while filming an exploring video with her friends. More

abandoned mansion
characters
abandoned mansion 2
sunrise
nervous
abandoned water park
#cadeleaide
overnight amusement park
first date
cadelaide is real
trap house road trip
last day
josette and jack
meeting the family
the party
telling the fans
post halloween
meeting colbys familyyyy
family drama
new york
a rough week
welcome home baby
prank wars
pregnancy prank
hate
house hunting
insecure
christmas morning
moving day
cabo
over
tara and adelaide take new york
a month later
haunted cabin
period prank
handcuffed
the breakup
broken
hot tub
meetings
pregnant
the following week
youtubers in a box
hawaii surprise
week in the life
new characters
maryland
home
cant get away
knocking on your heart
moving on
new characters
girlfriend
oh no... i think im catching feelings
colby
clubbing... country clubbing
more new characters
italy
heading home
baby
im sorry, bear
lunch date
we arent dating
secrets
angel
glamping
too good
exploring with adilex
gone but never forgotten
going home
who do you love
sus
the ring
new apartment
christmas
tour
tour 2
ready
the proposal
planning
more planning
say yes
jealous
crash
mathew
arrested
prep
Bachelorette
camping - round 2
camping 2.2
baby
the wedding
2 babies
telling our friends
secret
gender reveal
birth and baby shower
vi and gray
new mom
cant get enough
moving on
new beginnings
you
house tour + stanley
home
first christmas
first birthday + baby
later
meet the kids
meet the kids 2
italy
reality house 1
reality house 2
you
reality house 3
watching
reality house 4
violet
friend characters
tent
back to school
shoot
tattoo
lost
searching
caught
disney
school
halloween
audition
neighbors characters
neighbors
birthday

hawaii

2.5K 40 5
By emmary88

adelaides point of view

july 12th

today we are all leaving for hawaii. we were beyond excited for our lil couples trip.

i was dressed in an oversized vintage disneyland hoodie and my white fila disrupters. i had my louis vuitton palm springs bag with me that colby had got me for christmas. my hair was in a messy bun with pieces of hair falling out of it. i had little hoop earrings in and the butterfly necklace from colby.

we were all walking through the airport. colby and i were hand in hand as we walked to our gate, our bags already on the plane. colby was holding my louis vuitton duffel bag as well as his xplr back pack.

tara was walking right next to me as well and we were just talking about youtube drama.

we ended up stopping at starbucks to get pink drinks before boarding our flight.

we were on the plane but we still had nearly half an hour till take off so i was looking through my phone, automatically seeing a bunch of photos of me and my friends walking through the airport.

"katerina nolan's daughter spotted in airport with friends"

why was that a head line? they only cared about me because my mom was a super model and now owns some hotels and my dad is a producer.

i look through the pictures of colby and i holding hands while tara and i were talking.

i decided to read the first article that popped up.

"adelaide nolan, christopher nolan and katerina nolan-jones' daughter, was spotted in the airport today. along side her was her small crew consisting of her best friend, tara yummy, and her boyfriend, colby brock, as well as 3 of their other friends

adelaide has seemingly kept a small inner circle  consisting of just under 10 friends. adelaide is quite a popular girl but she must have high standards to make it into her close friend group. even her "best friend for life", alexis christopher, can't make it into her close knit circle.

adelaide and seemingly ex-best friend alexis have a youtube channel that has over 2 million subscribers. they have not posted in 2 months which was odd because they had been posting twice a week, if not more, before that.

i don't think adelaide is too upset about this as her personal channel is rising to fame. she is now at 3.8 million subscribers while alexis is at 908k.

we are unsure if alexis and adelaide are still talking but it seems to us as tara is adelaides new bestie. adelaide frequently refers to tara as her wife. tara doing the same.

such as a snapchat from last weekend on adelaides story of her and tara jamming out to her new song, friends go, in her car with the caption "when your wife supports your music career 😍" or the one of adelaide cooking what seems to be omelets where tara captioned it "wifey material"

there have been several instagram captions on both accounts that say "wife 4 life," "happy wife happy life," and "wifeyyyyy"

this is seemingly all fun and games but is it shade towards alexis? alexis and adelaide had an on going joke where alexis would fake propose to adelaide all the time.

let us know what you think by emailing us at..."

i finished reading it and couldn't help but laugh. people seriously make up the craziest, stupidest stuff for views.

granted i am closer with tara now, alexis and i are still friends.

i sent out the link to the website in the group chat with tara, colby, jake, sam, kat and corey so they could all have a good laugh as well.

jakey 🤑 - i love how sam, kat and i don't even have names haha
corey 🤡- adelaide!!! are you cheating on colby with this tara chick?!?!? so uncool
tara 🍒- when your wife is so famous that she has paparazzi following her around
sammy - they really make something out of nothing LOL
kat 🥰- i love that you hanging out with someone else causes problems hahah

we continued to text in the group chat until we all lost service even thought we were all right next to each other, besides corey.

i slept through most of our flight which was nice but i woke up right before landing.

we walked out of the airport, feeling the warm hawaiian air. i was content.

we ordered an uber and made our way to our villa, which was beautiful, and all of us picked our rooms.

it was 5pm when we got there so we all started getting ready for our dinner reservations that i made us.

i was running around colby and i's room, trying to get dressed, do my hair and do my makeup in under half an hour.

i got done with 2 minutes to spare so i threw my shoes on and headed out to the kitchen.

we eventually all left for dinner, not returning until 9pm.

tara, kat and i decided to go work out at this local gym for a bit

july 13th

today was basically consisting of all of us hanging out on the beach and just spending time together

ps- running out of maggie's fits so i'm starting to use alissa violets outfits

i threw on my black one piece swimsuit and we all headed out to the water.

"addieeeee" i heard colby whine.

"yessssss?" i asked him, pulling my sunglasses up.

"you've been tanning for an hour. please come out to the water with me." he said.

i groaned but for up anyways as he cheered like a child.

his arm slid around my waist as we walked to the water, simply just talking to each other.

we were just to where i couldn't stand anymore so i was holding onto colby.

"i'm so excited for dinner tonight." i said smiling as he kissed me.

"me too. i feel like we never do anything with just the two of us." he replied.

"i know." i said sighing.

i smiled before colby placed his lips back on mine.

we stayed out in the water, peacefully, for about 20 minutes before everyone else joined us.

that night, colby and i had gone out for a nice dinner and we overall had a really good night. we kinda just talked about life and we talked about how my dad was moving to beverly hills.

colby briefly met my dad over thanksgiving and that was about it. it went fine but i think that as everyone realizes that colby and i are in it to be together forever, they take it more seriously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 768 49
When starting a YouTube channel exploring abandoned places to try and help you cope with your pain, you gain enough money to move to America. One day...
549K 8.6K 43
in which two best friends are foolishly in love.
55.8K 810 21
꧁•⊹٭𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜٭⊹•꧂ In which two influencers meet
18K 392 121
Marissa takes a filming trip to L.A with her best friend. and they run into 2 explorers while filming. Marissa instantly falls for one but will it w...