BNHA Reacts to the Multiverse...

By hmanscott7

the characters of BNHA have been summoned by me, H-Man, to watch the Multiverse because I was bored of watchi... More

Prologue
Tower of Babel PT 2
BNHA as Thomas Sanders Vines
Tower of Babel PT 3
Tower of Babel PT 4
Legends of Tommorrow Funny Moments
BNHA Memes
A/N Universe Ideas
Suicide Squad
Avengers Tributes
A/N
Recap Raps
Avengers Infinity War & Endgame Recap Raps
A/N
A/N: Why ive been gone & huge news update
A/N More Universe Ideas
The Other Side
Deku Dunham
A/N
Spider-Verse
Haitus
I'm Back!!!
The Evolution of Izuku Grimes
Shout Outs & Major Update
Finale, Prologue
Finale, Part 1
Finale, Part 2
Finale, part 3
Farewell
One Last Update
The Last Update, But Actually Not
Random
Disclaimer
Internet
Good Morning...
Anti-Depression Pills
Please Don't Do Cocaine
Cursed Image
Thank you!
The Time is Near
The Time Has Come
Villain Deku is Here
Guess Who's Back
COVID
Universe Ideas
Star Trek: The Next Generation
My Art
More Universe Ideas!
Uraraka Sings Mina's Dad (Comedy Night Part 1)
Deku Animations Out of Context (Comedy Night Part 2)
Future of My Hero
Universe Ideas
Suicide Squad (Part 2)
A/N
I Refuse to Stay Dead
Deku's Nuzlocke
One Piece
Some Universe Ideas
Ill Listen To Yall For Once
Deku Mulaney
Chargebolt & the Last Wish
Ships?
Ships!
Universe Ideas Part IDK
SA2 Fandub, Pt1
Character Theme Songs
Instagram
Brooklyn 99
Alexander Hamilton!!!
More Universe Ideas Because I Am Unhinged
THIS IS BIG NEWS
SA2 Fandub, Part 2
123123
Updates
Dragon Ball Z Abridged

Tower of Babel PT 1

28.9K 221 96
By hmanscott7

"The 1st universe we'll be watching has everyone all grown up as pro heroes. Some of y'all have formed a team called the Justice League! Though your quirks are different," said H.

Everyone got excited. A world where they were pros & had a team! What could be more cool.

The screen suddenly lit up.

The screen shows a blue room in what looks to be a castle. We see the villain known as Dabi on screen. A big burly man is standing behind him.

"What!" Most people yelled. "Why's he there?" Asked Uraraka. "He's the main villain of this story," responded H. "Now quiet down & watch."

"You what!?" Yelled Dabi at a man. "You fed him what?!" He yelled again. We see the man he's yelling at is holding something small wrapped up in a blanket.

"Is that a baby?" Asked Kaminari.

"Chocolate, sir. I didn't th-think it would huh-hurt him... I swear..."

"It can't be a baby," said Iida.

"Unless it has a chocolate allergy," Midoriya said to Iida.

"I see. It was your job to look after him, & you were just being kind." Said Dabi to the man. "Even though it was critical that his special diet be maintained due to his fragility!" Yelled Dabi.

"So it was that man's job to look after that baby, but he failed. That baby is also somehow important to Dabi," Yaorozu recaped.

"You are indeed correct," said H.

Dabi looked at the man with anger. "And now that he's dead, his future mate to be... future mother to his children... is the last of her kind. Now there will never be another like either of them!" Dabi turned to the burly man behind him. "Muscular, show him the same 'kindness'." Dabi then turned & walked away as Muscular got ready to kill the man. The screen then shows that what the man was holding was a baby tiger.

"That got dark real fast," said Kirishima.

"When will they learn?" Said Dabi as he walked towards another villain, Toga.

"She's in this too!?" Yelled Bakugou. "If I ever get my hands on her she's dead!" He yelled again.

"Thanks to human stupidity, the javan tiger is now extinct. How long before the same is said of the Palos Verde Butterfly? The black rhino? The saigo antelope?" Dabi said. "You have done much for them, sir. How many natural species thrive because of your efforts," said Toga.

"She seems less crazy in this," said Tsuyu.

"I said call me Tsu," Tsuyu, erm, I mean Tsu said, staring at me, yes me, the author.

"What?" Everyone was confused.

"They do not 'thrive' in conservatories, Toga. The only one that thrives outside these walls are 6 billion parasites who continue to ravage our planet's natural resources."

"His motivations seem a lot... different in this," said Midoriya

"On it's own, humanity is a destrucive force. It needs a master. The schematics please," said Dabi. Toga handed him the papers. He then continued "Beginning tomorrow, mankind will begin thinning itself," he said.

"So his plan is to wipe out half of mankind & then rule over what's left? That's stupid," said Todoroki.

"He's not the first to try," H said to himself.

"As for the most persistent thorn in our side, the detective well, distracting him was so obvious a matter, I cannot believe I never thought of it before," Dabi said.

"Wonder who this 'Detective' he's talking about is?" Tokoyami asked.

The screen then showed a graveyard, with Midoriya walking through it.

"Look Deku, it's you!" Said Uraraka happily.

"Why's he walking through a graveyard? Gives me bad vibes," said M*neta.

Midoriya continued walking until he stops. He drops his flowers & gasps. The screen then shows what he's looking at. A gravestone saying 'Here lies Hisashi & Inko Midoriya', but the grave is dug up with their bodies missing.

"Holy crap! Who would've done such a thing!" Said Mina.

"Also, why are my parents dead!" Midoriya said, sadly.

The screen lights back up & we see Ojiro flying through the sky.

"Look Ojrio! It's you! And you're flying!" Said Hagekure.

"That's so cool, at least compared to my actual quirk!" Said Ojiro, very happy to see himself on screen. He didn't hate his tail, far from it, but flight is still pretty damn cool.

"With Batman occupied, our 1st priority is the telepath. You have the tools to trace him. Use them," Dabi said.

"Wow! You're a telapath too!" Said Uraraka.

Ojiro blushed from the girls' praises.

Toga orders her men to fire upon Ojiro, to which they do. Ojiro is hit with many missiles & falls to the ground.

"Oh no!" Said Everyone who actually cared about Ojiro. This was basically everyone except Bakugou.

Because Bakugou.

Meanwhile, we see Yaoyoruzo & Iida running through a burning forest. Specifically, Germany's Black Forest. "Glad you could keep up," said Iida as Yaoyorozu arrived. "I do my part. What do you suppose started this?" She asked. "No one can tell us. Ojiro was the nearest leaguer in this area, but we lost his signal over Switzerland."

The screen shows a man on Fire, which Iida also notices & points out to Yaoyoruzo. They use their combined speed to create a whirlwind to suck out the air, stoping the fire. Then they notice that the burning man is actually Ojiro.

"What!" Yelled most of the audience. "How'd he survive that!" Said a very surprised Sero.

The screen cuts to a conference room, where the people of Rhapastan & Turkey are arguing. Then the people of Atlantis appear.

"Wait what! Atlantis exists in this universe!" Said a very surprised Midoriya.

"Yes, & their king is Bakugou," said H.

"Yes! Take that you extras!" Bakugou yelled in triumph.

Suddenly, Bakugou & Kaminari break through the window, surprising everyone.

"Trampoline!" Bakugou yelled at Kaminari, who then turned into a trampoline for Bakugou to land on.

"I have a different quirk too! That's so cool! I'm like a shape shifter!" Kaminari said in excitement, moving his arms a wavy shifty motion, making Jirou sigh in exasperation.

"Was that a request? Since when do you take me seriously? Kaminari asked Bakugou.

Everyone in the audience laughed at Kaminari's self awareness, which made Kaminari laugh awkwardly.

"You're a teammate Kaminari. I trust you. Don't like you, but trust I you," said Bakugou.

Everyone was quite surprised at Bakugou's much calmer attitude compared to the one he had in their world. They all looked at him, stunned.

"What?!" Bakugou yelled angrily in confusion.

"There are assassins outside hunting me. Krano, get everyone out! Now!" Bakugou ordered one of his men. "Sure cap'n hook. I'll help with security. After all what could go wrong." Kaminari said. One of the assassins then shot a missile at him, & froze him. They then fired another one, but Bakugou jumped in the way to block it, but got hit.

"Wow Bakubro, I didn't know you cared about Kaminari so much," Kirishima said jokingly.

"I don't you idiot!" Bakugou yelled back.

With Bakugou incapacitated, an assassin uses a hammer to break Kaminari into pieces.

"No!" everyone except Bakugou yelled. Was Kaminari really dead just like that?

As the assassins leave, everyone goes to help Bakugou up. One of his men tries giving him water, but he slaps it away screaming in fear.

Back at the Watchtower, Todoroki uses his x-Ray vision to look at something on his finger.

"Look Todoroki, you're in this too," said Midoriya.

Then H said "Todoroki is the leader of the Justice League & the strongest member."

Many people cheered for Todoroki, who was embarrassed, but Bakugou got really mad.

"It's his skin. It's been changed---bonded with nanites engineered to trace elements into magnesium---an element that bursts into flames whenever making contact with air. Ojiro's become a living torch." Said Todoroki. The screen shows Ojiro in the background, inside a giant tube of water.

"That sucks," said all of the smart kids (and heroes) who understood what Todoroki just said.

"Yeah, well, Nutty Putty over here isn't much better." Said Iida while trying to put Kaminari back together. "Don't call him that, show some respect," Bakugou responded.

Everyone was very surprised at the sudden role reversal between Iida & Bakugou.

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying not to throw up while watching myself do this. Assuming I can even get all of the pieces in place, then what. We vulcanize him?" Iida said. Bakugou was getting mad & was about to say something when he doubled down in pain. "Take it easy. We've got the humidity in here cranked up to 'rainforest', but that's all we can do for you until that fear toxic wears off," Iida said to Bakugou as he held him up.

Everyone felt bad for Bakugou, as this one was much nicer that theirs.

"He can't bring himself to go anywhere near water, & without it, he'll die. He said that the assassins refered to them as JLA targets, which means we're all in their sights." Yaoyorozu said as Todoroki looked at a computer screen. "Tetsutetsu & Uraraka are on JLA reserve, but do the assassins know that?

Uraraka & Tetsutetsu were excited to at least get named dropped in this really cool universe.

"That only leaves Shinsou, who isn't responding to his calls," Yaoyorozu said as she put Bakugou in a medical bed.

On the inside, Shinsou was very excited to hear his name in this, but he didn't show it on the outside.

As everyone else leaves to find the other League members, Bakugou sits in bed thinking. "How did the assassins find Kaminari? No one knew he was with me, so how'd they zero in on us, unless... My God!" Bakugou yelled in realization.

"What could he have discovered?" Asked Uararaka.

"In situations like these, it's good to be a reporter." Todoroki narrated. As he walked into the Daily Planet building, Chief Mic yelled at him. "Shoto! Where have you been!" Mic asked. "Sorry sir, I was busy with family issues. What's breaking today?" Asked Todoroki.

"Being a reporter is cool I guess," said Jirou. Momo hummed in agreement.

"Why are you asking me!? I'm busy, so of you want the news, then read it!"
Mic yelled as he walked away. But as Todoroki picked up & looked an a news paper, all he saw was jiberish. He looked outside & saw everything, from signs to licence plates were all 'babble' as he put it.

This surprised a bunch of audience members, who were not expecting this. Even z plug-in was genuinely confused & interested in where the story would go.

Meanwhile, we see Yaoyorozu & Iida looking for Shinsou's apartment number, but every number was jumbled up. Eventually they found it, but what was inside wasn't what they were expecting. Shinsou was blind!

As the screen cut to black everyone graoned. Why did it have to end on a cliffhanger? They'll just have to waur till tomorrow to see what happens next as they are transported back to their world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.5K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
325K 9.6K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
3.5K 206 13
𝙄𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐔 ❝Oh,people always do crazy things, when they're in love.❞ In which, Izuku M...
28K 1.2K 37
[BNHAXAOD] Her already blurry vision started fading as Zack called her name trying to keep her conscious as the weird figures started approaching. "W...