Unrivaled Fury - Low Class Sa...

Par TyrantYokai123

What if the saiyans on planet vegeta learned how to use the power of the mighty super saiyan and finally ende... Plus

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Choice of look in LSSJ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ask me questions
Chapter 29
The main problem I'm seeing in the story that people hate.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 33

5.5K 120 23
Par TyrantYokai123

Not long after the strange alien told the mysterious figure of the news that his father wanted to see him a much large ship starts to slowly approach the smaller ship and the larger ship it stops just before it bumps into the smaller one and suddenly the top part of the smaller ship opens and a large figure with light blue skin, purple gem things on his head and chest, a long tail and a muscular figure comes up from it and just as he hovers over the other ship the top part of it opens as well to which the large alien slowly goes down into the ship and enters a large room.

(????): (sigh) What do you want now father?

The large alien looks towards an alien about the same size as him sitting down on a large throne like seat.

(King cold): Now now that is no way to speak to your father......berg.

(Berg): Tch.

(????): Yes you should keep your manners in check little brother.

Berg looks to the side to see his oldest brother cooler come out from a corner of the room.

(Berg): Manners? hahahahaha as if I would keep my manners in check around this ever so great family.

(Cooler): Hold your tongue! 

(Berg): MAKE ME!

Cooler dashes at berg with immense speed and goes to grab berg but berg manages to grab onto both of cooler's hands and both of them lock hands and start to push against each other.

(Cooler): You should learn your place little brother!

(Berg): Oh please as I am now I could crush you!

(Cooler): I would like to see you try!

(Berg): Oh I will try!

Seconds later two large purple auras come out from both cooler and berg as the two monsters continue to push against each other with the ship starting to shake making the crew in the hallways, lunch areas and sleep areas fall over but before things got much more serious king cold points his finger and quickly fires two small beams towards berg and cooler which hit them into the side of the face which knocks them to the side and makes them hit against the wall of the room.

(Berg): AGH!

(Cooler): GA!

They both land flat on the ground as king cold starts laughing with a sinister tone.

(King cold): You both are acting like children fighting over a silly toy.

(Berg): Damn you.....

(Cooler): Grrr.

(King Cold): I believe it is now time to get straight to the point to why I had you both come here.

Both berg and cooler manage to get themselves up and look right at king cold.

(King Cold): I believe it is time we went to war with those damn monkeys.

(Cooler): The saiyans? why would we even bother with them?

(King Cold): Due to frieza's foolishness he managed to get himself killed those monkeys and because of that our family name is tarnished! 

(Cooler): Frieza's death was hardly a blow to our family's might after all me and berg are far more powerful than that spoiled little brat.

(King Cold): Yes that is true but the fact that freiza got himself killed would make other planets rally and try to fight us back and I can not have that.

(Berg): So as an act of revenge you want us to attack planet vegeta?

(King Cold): Yes but not right now for first we must train and prepare ourselves for the assault and destruction of planet vegeta.

(Cooler): Ha we don't need to bother ourselves with training as I am now I could easily crush those pathetic monkeys and I even have an army that is mightier than frieza's!

(Berg): HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Cooler): What's so damn funny!

(Berg): Your "army" is mainly filled up with weak goons while your main force is just 3 stupid dancers but with freiza it is true he had an elite force of just dancers but at least they all had specials things to them while yours is simply 3 dancers with some basic abilities.

(Cooler): HOW DARE YOU! MY ARMORED SQUADRON IS MADE FROM ONLY THE ELITE OF THE ELITE!

(Berg): Sure they are.

(King Cold): Alright both of you enough of your childish banter we have more important things to do.

(Cooler): Tch.

(King Cold):  Since your so confident about your army cooler I have a little mission for you.

(Cooler): Which is?

(King Cold): There is a beautiful planet at the edge of the north galaxy that looks to be a massive ball of ice and I want you to take your army and investigate that strange planet.

(Cooler): As you wish father but happens if I find locals on it?

(King Cold): Simply kill them all or enslave them whatever you wish just make sure you prepare yourself first.

(Cooler): Fine I could use some of my men as training dummies.

(King Cold): As for your berg and want you to prepare yourself and your army for the attack.

(Berg): (sigh) Fine.

(King Cold): Good now berg you can return to your ship.

(Berg): About time.

The top of king cold's ship slowly starts to open and berg starts to float upward, gets out of the ship and files back over to his ship to which the top part of his ship opens up too and he goes into his ship.

(Berg): Such a bother.

As berg goes over and sits on his throne like seat the door to his room opens and a large buff man with red skin, orange eyes, pointy ears and very advanced looking armor which almost covers him besides his head comes into the room.

(????): So what did your father tell you my lord.

(Berg): He wants me, my brother and him to invade planet vegeta for killing frieza and for now he asks me to train and get myself ready for the invasion.

(????): I see so when should we start training?

(Berg): We shall train shortly for now you should go tell everyone about this.

(????): Yes my lord it shall be done.

The large man walks out of the room leaving berg alone.

(Berg):..........

Berg's eyes suddenly widen as he thinks of a very interesting plan which makes him slowly grin.

(Berg): To think I would have a chance of doing this......a chance to finally rid myself of my family.........

(A/n): Done and done I hope you liked this chapter as it introduced king cold's youngest son berg who as you can tell does not really care for his family all that much and now I shall go and do 2 chapters on the crimson pearl story however I shall be gone for a few days before I can actually start working on the book. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

31.7K 1.1K 17
(In a dimension where Frieza didn't destroy planet Vegeta) You are a young saiyan by the name of Sukai. You're the best in your class. On your journe...
3.6K 148 11
Y'know life sucks when right before your holiday break from work, you get hit by a truck. That's rough, buddy, but not as rough as being reborn as so...
41.8K 1.6K 40
[Book One of Tales of The Dragon's Pearl] -Love is the strongest force in the world. It is the greatness of a road leading towards the unknown- Livi...
7.1K 231 24
Years after kid Vegeta was separated from his trainer Jin-Jer, after their home planet was destroyed, the duo reunites to realize that there's more c...