Sanders Sides One-Shots

Jalaforlife

Just a bunch of random one-shots. I take requests. So request away! You can message me personally or just lea... Еще

Analogical
Moceit
Logince
Royality
Moceit
Moxiety
LAMP/CALM
Logicality
Prinxiety
Logince
Roceit
Royality
Analogical
Prinxiety
Roceit
Logince
Royality
Roceit
Loceit
Royality
Analogical
Moxiety
Demus
Analogical
LAMP
Analogical
LAMP
Logince
Moxiety
Patton
Logicality

Moxiety

430 17 2
Jalaforlife

TW: None

Don't be afraid to point out mistakes!

Virgil walked to Patton's room, a frown on his face. Thomas has decided he wanted to go to a party which meant Virgil had been working overtime. And he was not happy about it. When he finally got to his boyfriends room he was greeted by an extra excited Patton. Patton ran towards him, the corners of his lips already stretching into a small smile.

"Don't do it, you better not do it," Virgil grumbled.

"Do what?" Patton said his lips spreading into the adorable smile that only Patton could manage. Before he could stop himself, Virgil felt his own traitorous lips twitch up into a smile of his own.

"That. That was what you weren't supposed to do."

"Sorry, Stormcloud, but I love smiling! Especially if it gets you to smile too!" Patton said quickly pecking Virgil's lips before pulling him into his room to cuddle, eat cookies, and watch Disney movies until they fell asleep.

Sorry this is so short! Hopefully you enjoyed it anyway!

Please Request!

Peace Out!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

121K 2.6K 102
so this is just a book with Sanders Sides x reader stuff, Please remember you are special! have an incredible day. I do not own sanders sides (obvio...
257 9 6
This book is just some one shots based on prompts by @sanderssides_prompts and @writingpromptsforsanderssides, both on instagram. I highly recommend...
11.4K 315 41
As a heads up, most of these oneshots will have Logan/Logic as the main character. I will post regularly, and I will take requests. However, I won't...
510K 21.5K 43
Virgil had his own life, his own group of mismatched, odd friends. Roman had his clique and his power. The two were about to collide in one big mess...