𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜...

Από screamjukebox

Andriana Belle Decker, a sixteen years old High school student. Perfect family. Perfect part time job. Perfec... Περισσότερα

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

1K 23 0
Από screamjukebox

"You what!"

Belle cried, Gibson grip tightly on her arm in anger. "You hurt my arm! Let go!"

"You listen to me Belle. I will not let you go unless I'm coming with you".

It was a school day. They two are having a fight. Like a married couple fighting. She doesn't know where Gibson finds out about this because she wants to go on a trip for a whole week.

Exactly who told him?

Before it happened Belle was rowing the book back into the shelves and suddenly Gibson came over to her. He dragged her to the back where there were no students in the library with them.

"We are not dating! Let GO!"

"You're MINE! (he breath) you are mine Belle". Gibson forehead laid on her shoulder as he beg her not to go on the trip without him. "Don't go please.. please don't go".

Belle pushed him. "You're insane!"

"I am insane because of you". grit his teeth. "I will never.. ever.. let you go Belle. You staying where I stay, I will not let you".

She faced him. "I go and no one can stop me, not even you!"

"I will stop you".

"And try!"

Roughly he pushes Belle down on the floor, the shelves are shaking. Belle made him mad. Exactly because he wanted to hurt her, she calmed him down as she remembered the plans she had with Emma.

She stroked Gibson's face with love. He stopped and kissed her palm hand. "They don't know about us Victor". She calls Gibson by his first name. "It should be our secret that no one will know".

"But you want to leave me!"

"I didn't. Why should I?" their eyes met. "My love Victor, I will not leave you but I can't let you. You must understand they will gossip about us, not even my parents know this. Please.."

Belle leaned her back on the shelf book, Gibson was between her legs, he laid his head on her chest. He could hear her heart beating fast.

Shaking, she closed her eyes. This should not be happening. It must stop.. I can't do this anymore.

"All right. I will let you go this time Belle. After the trip you are mine. Did you have a money? I will transfer the money to your account and you are coming back to me!"

Both Belle and Gibson cried. "You should go. I'm afraid they will see us here". said Belle.

Moments later. Girls toilet. Belle cries so hard inside the cubicle. Emma burst inside and found one cubicle door shut from the inside, knowing it was Belle. She knocked.

"It's me". Belle unlocked the door and hugged Emma tightly. "What is the matter?"

"I can't do this anymore Emma. I just can't.. It hurt so much. I am hurting myself. He is not my love, I can't fool him. I'm dead if he finds out and one of us could be killed by him".

Emma gently circled and rubbed Belle back, she said. "If you want to stop, then we stop and I can't force you. All you have to do is to report him to the police and let them take care of him".

"The police won't believe me".

"He threatened you Belle. Haven't you forgotten?" Emma sighs. "If you say the police wouldn't trust you then do your thing. I know you can Belle. You are strong and brave, you could do this. We still play his game but in your way. Trust me Belle".

Belle wiped her tears and breathed. She got a brilliant idea on how to get rid of Gibson from her life.

In her own way. "Emma? do you know people who can hack into the systems".

"Probably. Why?"

"We should meet them then". Belle smirking.

"That's my girl".

After school, Emma leads Belle to the apartment, an unfamiliar apartment Belle has never seen for the rest of her entire life.

They are now standing outside the building. Belle looked up then shook Emma's body. "Are you sure this is the place?"

"Yeah. Don't worry we'll be fine".

Emma pushes the voice buzzer button. Someone answered it. "Who is this? What do you want? Who are you?"

"Yes. I am looking for Ryan Gozer".

"Ryan Gozer? what he had to do with you?"

Emma sighs, pushing the button again. "I'm desperate. I need his help. This is between life and dead".

There is silence between them. The buzzer turned on again. "Password?"

Belle and Emma stare at each other.

"Gozer the Almighty". and suddenly they heard the buzzer sound as the doors were open from the inside. The girls get inside the building, Emma pushes the elevator button.

"Gozer the Almighty?" ask Belle. "Are we dealing with God?"

Emma laughed. The elevator stops at floor 5. The girls walk to the apartment no. 0500 at the end of the hall. Emma knocked at the door, they could hear this Almighty person unlock the door from the inside and the door wide open revealed a young man standing right in front of the girls.

He stared. "What is it now?"

"Ryan Gozer? I need your help. Well actually this girl beside me is who needs your help. This is Belle". Ryan Gozer and Belle shake hands. "She is desperate".

He nodded. "Come on in and don't touch anything that doesn't belong to you". he shut the door then walked to the kitchen. "So Belle? (smiling) Did you need a fake passport? fake money? anything.. just tell me. I'm the expert".

"Fake money? passport? who you work for the FBI".

Chuckle. "You don't know aren't you? That is why my cousin brought you here". Belle turns to Emma then back to Ryan Gozer.

"Yes. Emma (he point) She is my cousin from my dad side and I know exactly what you want. So tell me about this man Belle".

"His f*Cking ruins my life!"

Ryan Gozer nod again, he walk through the hall. "Follow me". Emma and Belle follow behind him. There is a room at the end of the hall. Ryan Gozer slid the door open. "Welcome to my humble base where I do my job to help people who desperately need my help".

Inside this room was amazing like hell. Everything he needed was in this room. Ryan Gozer dragged the chair and sat.

"You were running from the madman. I get it. So he hacked your systems even your security password and you want yourself being invisible".

"Will you do that? I don't have much money to pay you for this work Ryan Gozer".

Ryan Gozer giggling, said. "What Emma said about you was true then, you are so naive Belle. Wonder why my cousin loves you very much".

Ryan Gozer clicks his tongue. "You see Belle.. I work for money but in your case I'll help you cause you and Emma are like my own sister. So you don't have to worry about money (he stares) shall we begin?"

Moments later. Ryan Gozer leaned back on his chair, he turned to Belle.

"From now on he will not do anything to hack into your systems because I blocked everything and now you are invisible. He cannot trace you wherever you go, not even your cell phone, unless you meet someone working at the National Cyber Security Division, of which I am part of the team. So my job is legal".

"Brilliant".

"I was afraid that if this Gibson hired someone to follow you to L.A. I can be sure that he will. Look at his profile"

Ryan Gozer finger points on the screen, which displays Gibson's profile.

"He's perfectly clean, no crimes involved, no illegal drugs nor nothing. This man I was talking to was seriously dangerous to you Belle. So be careful, my work is done here. If you need anything just call and do not spill anything you see in here. I'll be in touch with you both".

Belle nodded understanding, she spoke. "What if he comes for you, Ryan Gozer?"

"Nah. Don't worry about me Belle. This building was protected and he cannot do anything to hurt me. Neither I went outside the building he won't". Ryan Gozer smiles. "Be careful out there Belle".

Suburban neighborhood. Later. Emma company Belle walked to her home, they walked aside of the street. Belle suddenly stops walking, Emma looks behind her.

"What?"

"You didn't tell me Ryan Gozer is your cousin".

"Well our family didn't know where he lived but me. Like he said, his profile is protected and invisible. No one couldn't find him, not even the security systems. Like he no longer exists in this world, I respect that".

Belle bite her lips. She feels relief after hearing this from Emma, but she's afraid people she knows will die because of her.

"He protects you and your family Belle. Gibson can't trace your parent if you with them. Not even their cells, so your life and your family are invisible. My cousin protects my family too".

"My cousins are hopeless". Belle and Emma laugh approaching the house. From afar, Belle sees Gibson standing outside the house.

Belle shields herself from Emma back. "That maniac is staring at us".

Emma breathes waving at Gibson. "Evening Mr. Gibson?" she said. He smiled. "What are you doing?"

"Waiting. My friend is coming over, where have you two been?" he asks Emma.

Belle didn't say anything. Emma spoke again. "Visiting my dear step grandparent. My mom asked me to visit them as she couldn't. And I asked Belle to accompany me there, was this okay to you?" She lied.

"Sure why not Miss Evigan. Send my regards to them".

"I will". Emma turns to Belle, whispers. "I'm gonna stay at my aunt's house tonight, tomorrow my mom will pick me up at her house. See you after weeks". Emma wink at Belle then walks. "Have a nice day Mr. Gibson".

He was smiling. "You too Miss Evigan". he watches Emma walk until she is out of his sight. Belle ran toward the door but Gibson caught her. "Where did you really go!"

"You heard her already!"

"You lied!" he shouted. "Tell me the truth".

"Mom opened this door quickly!" she bangs the door then hears a heavy footstep approaching the door, Gibson releases Belle arm faking his smile as the door opens. "Sorry I'm late". she rushed inside without looking back at Gibson.

Belle's mom is curious, eyes meet him. "Well Mr. Gibson, what brought you here?"

"Nothing, just I see Belle struggling looking for a key inside her bag while I was standing outside waiting for my friend, so I approached her. Maybe she needs some help".

"Oh thank you. She always forgot where she put her own key. Have a nice day Mr. Gibson".

"Pleasure".

Night. Gibson's home. There's no one visiting in his house tonight, everything what he said to Belle, Emma and to Belle's mom earlier was a lied.

He was actually waiting for Belle to come home to find out she was with Emma, he was curious. Something they did behind his back.

"Yeah?" Gibson on the phone with someone. "What! How is that possible? Can you just hack like you did before? NO! (gasping) and someone hacked into our systems. So she and her family are invisible and you couldn't trace them.. F*CK!"

Gibson threw his phone on the sofa. He pacing around the room in anger. "How could she do this!" breathe. "So you know my game huh (smirking) let it be a game then".

Monday has arrived. Thought Gibson will see Belle going, so he walks to Decker's home. Belle's mom greeted him with a smile. "Is Belle here?"

"Oh Mr. Gibson I am sorry. Belle is on her way to L.A. Last night they all gathered at the diner. But Belle wants me to give you this".

Belle's mom handed him the homework about Pride and Prejudice he asked for. He reached it then kept it in his bag.

"Well at least she did her homework". she laughed.

"Yes. She is good with her homework. Thank you". Gibson walked to his car, he growled as he slammed shut the door car. Starting the engine, he drove his car like a crazy man. "I will get you Belle. You stay where you are.. I am coming for you".

On the road. Belle waking up from her sleep. Last night she took a taxi to the diner to avoid Gibson's presence around her. It was the best thing to do and she will not see his face starting now.

She feels peaceful as Ryan Gozer helps her to be invisible from Gibson.

The girls are preparing for breakfast in the kitchen. Frank drove this RV that could fit all the crew inside straight to L.A.

Coco looked at her. "Morning sleeping head. Finally you awake".

"Where are we?" ask Belle to Coco. She totally looks like a zombie after waking up. She looked around the place. "Utah?"

Coco looked around. "Yup. I bet in noon we will arrive in Las Vegas. Breakfast?" Belle rises up.

"Later. I need to shower".

Later that moment. Frank takes a pit stop at the gas station, there is a convenience store beside the gas station.

Frank filled up the gas, the others went inside the store. "Can we get rice or something?"

"Great. We can cook then".

Belle is looking for something, a chocolate perhaps for her victory fighting over Gibson. "Does this chocolate taste good?" she asked.

"Belle, every chocolate tastes good. Why don't you try that one". said Ian. "My girl loves that one".

"Really? I should grab what I want then".

Belle grabs lots of assorted chocolate she sees around then puts it inside the basket. After filling up the gas and lots of junk food, Frank resumed his driving back on the road.

Teacher office. Same day. Since Gibson finds out Belle went to L.A without his notice, he begins hallucinating, imagining Belle right in front of his eyes.

Imagined that she was smiling at him, a sweetest smile she ever gave to him. This couldn't be done, he needed to go with her.

"My man?" The male teacher touched Gibson's shoulder, and he snapped back to reality. "Something is not right with you. Are you sick?"

Gibson shake head no, he pushes the chair. "I need to see the principal". he walked to the door.

"Why?"

He stops, turns to the male teacher. "My dearest family I've ever known is dying". resuming his walk.

Gibson walked through the hall where the locker was standing, he stopped at Belle's locker. He stood there for a while then he walked straight to the principal's office.

"Isn't it amazing? getting out of school and going on a trip".

Coco ate the rice with butter chicken. She spoke back. "This is good, seriously". she grinning. "Oh Belle you deserve this. A sixteen year old like you needs fun I say. Let out your stress, when I was your age what I did was do house chores. My dumbass brother won't help, he thinks I am the maid of the house".

Frank, who is driving this RV, spoke. "You say he went to jail".

"He did. I haven't seen him since he got out last year. I don't know where he had lived".

Frank looks over where Belle sits, he smiles. "Being a teenager wasn't so stressful enough, Belle. You are just a kid who is still living under the same roof with your parents. I never went to school because I was born in a poor family, so I learned how to cook. Thank god what I am now".

"I agree with you Frank. I like the way we talk about our past, our ages. I mean we all have our teenage problems. I used to be bullied, not kind of that bullied. I helped the bullied victim so I bullied the other bullied".

Frank frowned, and Belle bit her lips. The others stare at each other's faces, wondering what she is talking about. "Oh come on! you guys know what I mean by that".

"No. I don't understand you Coco. So I get it you bullied another bullied member. What did you get after you did that".

"I've got a compliment and money because I helped the victim. I suddenly become a fame".

Coco bite her lips, she suddenly remembers her ex-fiance who is cheating on her. That f*cker have a sex at the motel. And that bitch was her childhood friend, and her name is Julia.

Julia did it on purpose, because she is so envious of Coco's fame and she wants the fame Coco has at that time. By chance this whore stole her man.

Coco called off the engagement and cursed them both to death. Suddenly Coco's dream came true. Those bastards die in a car crash, the evidence pointed to Coco but the case was dropped. She had nothing to do with the car crash involving these bastards.

"It's been long I think".

Back to school. The principal was hesitating to give Gibson a whole week off for his sick family. The only family he had is what Gibson said to her.

If you want to get something what you belong, then you must lie about it. He cannot let her go like that.

Belle belongs to him.

"Well Mr. Gibson (sigh) I can't find a substitute teacher just for a week. I know this is involved in your family matters, I really understand that. But?"

Gibson said. "I understand if you weren't but I just want to see her for the last time".

"Oh Mr. Gibson. It would be so cruel if I were not allowed to visit you. Fine, you can take your trip to your family. If I were you I would do the same thing".

He smiled, nodded his head. "Thank you. As a matter of fact.. I love her so much. She took me in after my parents died. I can barely imagine if she.. (wiped his fake tears) gone.."

"I understand. My prayers are with you".

Gibson shut the door, smirking. Slip his hand inside pocket, grab the cells and begin to dial the number. Secretly contacting the person who may help him to track Belle as fast he needs.

"Yes. I'm coming there".

Late evening. The crew arrived in Los Angeles, California. Belle's eyes saw a 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 sign on top of the hill from afar that welcoming them.

She turned to look at Coco with her mouth wide open looking around the view. "Guys! this is amazing".

"You tell me. It's incredible. Yo Frank! where we are heading to". said one of the member.

Frank sighs with relief. Finally they arrived safely.

"Rorschach Hotel. We need rest and sleep. Tonight is your free activity. You can go wherever you want but tomorrow we follow from the list of places we should visit first. I have it in my pocket".

He laugh. "Tomorrow will be our last breath. I recommend you all be careful what you wish for". he laughed harder this time while driving.

"Can wait. Oh I forgot to call my mom letting her know we arrived safely".

Belle looks into the screen, smiling that she receives a text from Emma. She will call Emma after she calls her mom.

"Yup we arrived safely, on our way to the hotel. Love you mom. Kiss to dad".

The RV arrived at the hotel building. Frank walks to the reception table while the others grab their bags and a thing inside the RV. Belle jumps out from the RV looking up at the hotel building in curiosity. She said,

"How tall is this building?"

"Dunno". Ian grab his bag. "Could you help me with this Belle". she turn and help Ian with the bag. "Our boss done everything for our trip include the hotel. Like he says.. we need fun for ourselves too".

Belle nodded. "I am trying to avoid someone I hate in Colorado".

"Really who?" ask Ian.

"The worst person ever that you wish you never met for the rest of your entire life".

"Sound f*cking horrible". he grinned.

They all walk to the reception with the bag, where Frank has already written a form for the hotel guest. He is now waiting for the key.

"And just so you know, our fitness center will be closed because of the renovations being done on the mezzanine level". said the receptionist.

"Ok, so what room were we in?" ask Frank the reception.

"Room 1502. Here is your key. To get to your room, take the elevator on the right up to the fifteen floor. Turn left once you exit the elevator and your room will be on the left hand side. A bellboy will bring your bags up shortly".

"Great. Thanks".

"Should you have any questions or requests, please dial 'O' from your room. Also, there is internet available in the lobby 24 hours a day".

Frank nods understanding. "Ok, and what time is check-out?

"At midday, sir".

"Ok, thanks".

"My pleasure, sir. Have a wonderful stay at the Rorschach Hotel".

Frank turned in a smile, he didn't realize the sound the members had made until he saw this.

"Guys come on, this is not the zoo, this is a hotel where people are staying and relaxing. Behave!" Belle hide her laugh, Frank walk back to the RV grab everything he need then locked the RV.

Later they all arrive at the fifteen floor and find the room. Frank unlocked the door and revealed what was inside it.

"Oh my bloody hell!" said Ian. "Are you guys serious? this is so f*cking amazing". Belle and Coco jaw drop. This room is enough for them, it even has a space to fight each other if they want.

"All right. Women on your right and men on the left".

"Why are women always on the right?"

Ian laughed, said. "Because that is what your women are. Women are always right about a thing". Belle snorts, she and Coco walk to their right hallway where they find a room and take a shower.

There was one thing Belle forgot to notice, there was a man with Frank at the reception before. The man heard everything Frank and the hotel spoke. As they went inside the elevator, the man dialed the number on his screen.

"Yes she is here. Room 1502. Careful, she wasn't alone".

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

9K 115 14
y/n so happens to fall in love with her friends roommate and he so happens to like her back, soon she finds out he's a killer and doing all the killi...
42.3K 1.6K 37
"I saw that you were perfect and I loved you, then I saw you were not perfect and I loved you even more. " I said to him crying. He said "I hate you...
38.9K 992 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...
6.7K 224 24
Meet Hailey McAdams, a star student known for her sharp mind and bold words. She never guessed that her quiet school life was about to be shaken up b...