TWDG- Louis x Reader 【onesho...

By TallestOfThemAll

Disclaimer: you don't need to be 18 or over to read this, it's just some of the chapters in this book may be... More

Ch 1: Teasing,
Ch 2: Swimming,
Ch 3: Tricks,
Ch 4: Jealousy,
Ch 5: Dinner fights,
Ch 6: Hunts,
Ch 7: Christmas,
Ch 8: Disagreements,
Ch 9: Intimate,
Ch 10: Cold,
Ch 11: Protective,
Ch 12: Pranks, PART. 1
Ch 13: Pranks, PART. 2
Ch 14: Problems,
Ch 15: Pranks, PART. 3
Ch 16: New girl, PT. 1
Ch 17: Punishments,
Ch 18: New girl, PT. 2
Ch 19: New girl, PT. 3
❣️‒Suggestions‒❣️
Ch 20: He's a tease,
Ch 21: Mitch the bitch,
Ch 22: Unfortunate,
Ch 23: New girl, PT. 4
Ch 24: She's jealous,
Ch 25: New girl, PT. 5
Ch 26: New girl, PT. 6
Ch 27: Bitten,
Ch 28: New girl, PT. 7
Ch 29: Nightmares,
Ch 30: A soldier,
Ch 31: Conceal,
Ch 32: Cheater, PART. 1
Ch 33: Saviour,
Ch 34: Cheater, PART. 2
Ch 35: Surprise,
Ch 36: Cheater, PART. 3
Ch 37: Guilt,
Ch 38: Too late,
Ch 39: Kinky,
🎨 β€’Requestsβ€’ 🎨
Ch 40: Cheater, PART. 4
Ch 41: Heartbreak,
Ch 42: True love,
Ch 43: Hurt,
Ch 44: 'I love you too.',
Ch 45: Reunion,
Ch 46: Caught,
Ch 47: You matter,
βœ”οΈ Q&A: questions. βœ”οΈ
βœ”οΈ Q&A: answers. βœ”οΈ
Ch 49: Teach me,
Ch 50: Motivation, Part: 1
Ch 51: Beach Trip,
Ch 52: Delivery,

Ch 48: Silence,

2.3K 23 8
By TallestOfThemAll

< Imagine: You always wondered what life would be like if you could hear.. you found it unfair that you had been unlucky and bare no chance to be in a world with sounds.
You slightly envy the people who can hear... but you remind yourself that it isn't their fault for you being unable to hear.. nature had just decided that you would be perfect in a void of silence. So, the real culprit here for the blame is nature itself... or maybe even destiny?
Yea.. that sounds right.

You were destined to be deaf.
And you've learnt to enjoy life with it.

—————————————————

••••••••••••••••••••
• You sat peacefully on a large rock, just outside the gate of the school- smiling goofily as Louis and AJ messed around with making new traps.
They kept catching your attention by waving and then proceeding to purposely kick or sabotage each other's trap.
You silently laughed, your shoulders bouncing in indication- you beamed at them, clapping along.

• Those two boys really knew how to put a smile on your face.

• and before you knew it, they had finished setting up the traps- high fiving and heading over to you.

• you fixed your posture from the previous slouched position, standing up and dusting off your battered and worn jeans.
Louis put a thumbs up, smiling mischievously as he then swooped in for a kiss- capturing your lips with his with a slow rhythm. It lasted for a bit before he pulled back to see your shocked and flustered expression, smirking with amusement at the delightful sight.
• AJ screwed up his face with immediate disgust, faking a vomiting motion. Louis threw his head back with laughter, ruffling AJ's afro affectionately before meeting your eyes again.

• he shrugged and reached for your hand, a gentle smile spreading out across his -as you must say- quite attractive features. You felt your stomach flip, your face still flaring with the same burning intensity.
'I love you' he mouthed. Well... you know for sure he would've said those three special and heartwarming words aloud, but unfortunately, you could only read his lips to render what he was saying to you. You felt a pang of sadness.
• If only I could hear you say those words...
You thought to yourself glumly.
'If only I could hear his voice...'

Louis of course read you like a book, he could sense your mood change and he immediately knew the reason for your sudden sullenness. He then took it upon himself to make you happy again. He makes it his job to ensure you're always happy... and you appreciated that kindness very much.

• He moved his rough hands to caress the sides of your face, his eyes filled with certain determination- before soon slowly leaning down and locking his lips onto yours. Your breath caught in your throat with surprise. Your lips instantly registering and moving on their own. You felt vibrations trickle from Louis' throat and into your mouth-
Sure, you couldn't hear sound.. but you could feel and sense sound.
you smile happily, completely forgetting about your negative thoughts. You were only focused on him.

the way his hands ran up and down your jawline and the way they gave such a gentle touch as they grazed and smoothed over your soft skin. You were about to start moving your own hands but Louis had pulled back before you had found the right chance- his warm brown eyes were gleaming with pure and absolute joy.
• you realised that AJ had ran off back into the school, your smile instantly cracking further from it's already wide exposure.
Louis pushed back a stray fallen strand of hair back behind your ear, he was staring at you like you were the only thing in the world that mattered.
• you felt immensely special. -And rightly so!-

'Come on.' Louis mouthed, tilting his head towards the school along with a hand motion.
You smile with a meek nod.
Slipping your hand into his and walking at his side through the gates.

You could see AJ spilling "tea" to Tenn as both you and Louis passed by them.
I used to be like him... grossed out by couples intimacy.

You merely shake your head with a grin. Louis overhearing what the boys were talking about and -from what you can guess- chuckled.
He nudged your side, motioning to the fire where you could spot Ruby yawning?
No.. she's... yelling.
Why on earth would she be yawning with a bowl of steaming fresh food whilst glaring at Willy, who tried so desperately to snatch it out of her hands..

Gosh, it's hard to tell the difference between the two- they both moderately look the same to you. Though it wouldn't be the same for people who can hear..
of course yawning wouldn't make any sound... right? But yelling surely would.
Ugh.. trying to guess this stuff is tiring.

You follow Louis to the fire, taking a seat on an old ripped up and heavily stained couch.
Ruby had stopped her yelling by now and was merely ignoring Willy who still had no luck winning over her strength. You could practically sense the iron strength Ruby had on that ceramic bowl.
You watch as Willy slouches in defeat, his expression worn from a frown and now a pout applied itself to replace.

Ruby visibly relaxed as Aasim walked up to her and gently took the bowl out of her hands.
She then turned around to grab another bowl, filling it with stew contents and soon handing it over to Mitch who ever so eagerly sprinted up to collect the freshly cooked meal.

You grin, staring into the bright burning amber flames with a sigh. The flames danced and licked high into the air, hungrily devouring the wood placed messily in the centre of the hot element. You jump out of thought when you felt a hand rest on your own, giving a squeeze to gain your attention.
You look away from the fire to meet Louis' tender gaze- blushing madly. You watched as he handed you a bowl of stew, smiling broadly when you mouthed: 'thank you.' to him

Louis curtly nodded, leaning towards you to lay a sweet kiss on your cheek, carefully avoiding your bowl of stew as to not knock it over.
You blush, looking away and finding the look of your dinner suddenly enticingly interesting.

You could see Louis from the corner of your eye, chuckling to himself. The look in his eyes was one of amuse and complete adoration as he began to dig into his food.
You follow suite, happily swallowing the rabbit stew whilst peering at the crackling with life bon-fire yet again.

•••

Here you were, sitting in a circle this time, around the fire. Everyone had long finished their dinner and now was the time to play a few games before heading off to bed.
AJ had even convinced Clementine to let him stay up a little later- you could tell by the way he peered up at her with pleading puppy eyes, that he was begging for permission, causing Clem to visibly let out a defeated sigh. Soon AJ was smiling wildly and jumping in the air in victory- Clementine only smiled at his joy and beckoned him to sit down, joining the circle everyone has quite eagerly began to form.

You gulp feeling nervous as Louis suddenly placed his large hand on your thigh, a playful smirk resting on his - dare I say - attractive features. You confusedly look around the group to see the majority of everyone giving coy smiles and a few perverted grins.
Oh no... what game are we playing?

Surely nothing bad.. right?? At least not in front of AJ, Tenn and even Willy.
Though Willy apparently isn't as innocent as you had thought... but still!

You definitely don't trust the look Violet gave you, her eyes flickering between you and Louis with a dangerous smirk as Marlon whispered in her ear motioning over your way, laughing and he soon gave the same untrusting smile.
You shift in your seat, unconsciously shuffling closer to your boyfriend- Louis notices your unease within a second, deciding to wrap an arm around your shoulders gently whilst he still kept his pesky hand rested purposely on your upper thigh.

'He's enjoying my flustered state a little too much' you think to yourself grumpily.

...

You can only guess that the game has now begun, since everyone was now leaning in closer with excitement burning and illuminating off them- also, not to mention the fact Marlon had been shuffling a stack of cards that had been oh so generously donated by Louis prior the game.
You watch anxiously as the cards are shared around, your turn to pick a card from the stack was soon- your eyes locked on what Louis would soon pick out. Fear ebbing at you continuously.

Louis glances at his card with a sudden shocked expression, though it was soon easily washed away and replaced with his usual calm attitude. And then, he handed the stack of cards to you with a wide grin, you immediately swallow and shakily take it and randomly pick a card. Quickly, and not even looking at your card yet, you handed the stack to Omar who was seated on a stool next to the couch you were sitting on.

Omar nodded with a smile, then taking his time to pick out a card.
And soon.. the cards had been shared out across the group and everyone patiently awaited with their card held confidently in their grasp.

Marlons lips moved and with a shared nod, cards were being flipped over and either glares or grins were exchanged. You notice you're still the only person who still hasn't revealed a card, you swallow back the crawling anxiety and flip it to face everyone's eyes. You wait with anticipation; not having a single clue how this game works. Then, you were shocked to see everyone smirking and seemingly cackling at your newfound dismay- Louis nudged you and gave a dramatic thumbs down.

Shit.

I lost?

You watched nervously with a hint of shrilled fear as you managed to lip-read a few things that were being said. And then, after Marlon nodded to Louis after exchanging a few words- you look at your boyfriend who was now a blushing mess, causing you to become immensely confused and you were suddenly hoisted from your seat next to him, and soon placed gently onto his lap— his strong arms supporting you as you regain balance and realise your whereabouts.

...

Your eyes widen as you became stiff, your cheeks bursting with hues of dark reds.
Marlon slapped his knee, pointing at you with his wide mouth open in fits of laughter. And soon, everyone was joining in on the laugh fest.
Amused expressions being worn.

I can't believe this is happening right now...
How embarrassing!

Your narrow your eyes slightly at the sight of your friends poking fun at you and Louis.
'You all look stupid. You look like a bunch of yawning idiots' you thought to yourself grimly. Though, the group was indeed howling with cackles at your tricky situation that you were put in. This embarrassment was forced upon you— And you suddenly felt Louis nuzzle his face in the crook of your neck, hiding his matching flustered face.
You sat there, mentally screaming for this all to end. This is pure torture!

And it was then, as if your prayers had been heard and answered, everyone had stopped goofing around to instead focus their attention on the remaining cards, ready for a new round.

You could spot Clementine glaring at Marlon, obviously not enjoying you and Louis getting mildly intimate in AJ's presence. Also not to mention, there were definitely loads of inappropriate jokes being thrown around carelessly. You blushed and felt yourself snuggle closer to Louis' chest, causing his attention to draw back to you. You soon gasped in surprise as he wrapped his arms tightly around your waist, holding you in a protective and heart-filled embrace.

The stack of cards were being handed around the circle again... oh dear.

It was soon in your hands and you surprised yourself by confidently whipping out your chosen card, attempting to stand up to hand the stack of cards to Omar so you didn't have to reach over and strain yourself. However... a certain jokester wasn't letting you go anytime soon- if anything, his hold on you tightened.
You sighed deeply whilst feeling that striking, familiar, warm sensation beginning to crawl it's way back onto your cheeks.

And as you tried again to break free from Louis, he suddenly heaved you fully back into him causing the wind to be knocked out of your lungs. You squirmed and struggled, only stopping any movements once you... started to feel a little something, poking up under you with full attention. Louis' breath hitched as he shifted slightly, almost letting out a gasp once a certain friction occurred. You shiver as you felt him blow air gently onto your skin, his nose nuzzling painfully slow, up the nape of your exposed neck, to where soon his movements stopped right at your ear.. and you went completely stiff— feeling his teeth gently nibble at your earlobe.

Does he not realise we're in front of everyone!?

You swallow nervously. Eyes wide and heart racing. The stack of cards were clutched tightly in your hands as you shakily looked up to meet Omar's amused stare, though he also looked mildly disappointed at the same time. Heh... whoops.
He pointed to the cards and you took no haste into ridding of those dreaded things. You hands now shook uncontrollably as Omar returned back to his seat, picking his card before passing the stack to the next person.

You could feel Louis — who still was pecking  random areas on your neck — smirking against your skin— heck, you could practically sense it.
You sat there with a glare.
He's having so much fun teasing me! Ugh...

And crap.. the new round is starting and your hands moved automatically to reveal your card. You bite your lip with suspense as everyone glanced around the cards- your heart almost stopped when Violets gaze lingered on your card. Then, all of a sudden, looks were given to Ruby who soon stood up from her seat and walked towards Aasim with confident strides.
You lean forward just like very one else, curious as to what the red-haired teen was up to, or dared to do more or less.

You felt Louis' grip on you slacken and a sense of relief washed through you. Maybe now you could crawl off his lap?

Though you were too intrigued by Ruby to do do so, as you watched her bend and grab Aasim's shirt collar- bringing each other's face closer. And then... she leaned down to his ear, her jaw moving and she seemingly whispered words to him. Aasim's face exploded into a mixture of various colours of red, his whole body going stiff. Ruby pulled back with a small blush of her own, and then placed her lips onto his.
Everyone was delighted to see this, you included.

It was obvious they liked each other, so watching them confess to each other was like watching a romance movie.

You clapped with a grin, silently congratulating the heavily love-struck teens.
As you did so, Louis removed his hands from around your waist, going to clap as well- though little did he realise.. he just gave you a perfect opportunity to escape.
You wait for a split second before pouncing onto the spare space next to him, you glance back afterwards, his face showing complete shock and a little bit of disappointment from the lack of your presence on his lap.

He looked down and jolted to action, quickly crossing his legs and placing his hands neatly but firmly over his lap.
Trying to hide something Lou?
You think to yourself mischievously.
With one raised brow at your boyfriend, a smirk ready to play on your lips at any second now as Louis bit his lip and embarrassedly looked away. How cute.
He kept his eyes forward, hints of a rising blush dusting over his freckles cheeks.

You gather the confidence to commit a bold move- reaching over without looking and resting a hand heavily on top of Louis' hands.
You knew for a fact he was hiding his little problem down there, or should you say, big problem, hm?

Louis almost jumped away at the feeling of your soft skin connecting to his, a blush fully shown on his face by now. Ah, you're not so confident now, are ya? Especially with your situation down south..
You found this hilarious, the teasing, but with much effort, you kept a smile off your face, innocently looking around elsewhere than Louis- who was perplexed, majorly flustered and now staring at you. Admiring you, even in this moment. His hand soon reached out from its tight hold over his lap to capture yours in his grasp.

You give him another glance with a sweet smile, squeezing his hand back.

By now everyone had moved on from the excitement of Ruby making the first move on Aasim, and soon after, AJ was scolded that he'd be too tired to wake up tomorrow- so he reluctantly followed Clementine once goodbyes were exchanged. Though AJ made sure to linger back a little to give you a big hug before heading off, your heart melted on the spot. (You always were a little closer to AJ than anyone else in the school. Excluding Louis of course!)
Louis was beaming next to you, quickly giving a kiss to your cheek before stretching and announcing he was going to bed as well— You only knew that because he immediately turned to you after telling the group and made a sleeping motion with both his hands together and pressed it the side of his face as he leaned slightly.

You nod, and lay back into the couch. Though your comfort didn't last for long. You look up to see Louis eagerly beckoning you to follow him. You sigh and hop up onto your feet, happily trotting over to your boyfriend who instantly wrapped his arm around your shoulders lazily. You stumbled a bit and leaned into him as you both walked towards the building, where a bed awaits and sleep is soon to be taken up for its offer.

You inwardly sigh, looking up at Louis with a lopsided grin. You couldn't be any more happier...

Sure, you weren't able to hear— but that didn't stop you from finding happiness. Nor did it stop you from finding true love..
You lean closer to Louis' warmth as you arrive to your room, your gaze shifting to the door whilst reaching for the handle.
You both enter the small space you call your room— joy and happiness still bubbling inside you.

You were soon led to your bed, stumbling over your feet slightly and falling gracefully onto the old springy mattress once you broke free from Louis' hold. You laid on your bed still with a wide euphoric-filled smile, kicking your old joggers off your tired and sore feet. Your body ached for you to rest, to close your eyes and fall into dreamland. However, you stayed awake to witness your boyfriend pulling up the scratchy woollen blankets up over your now curled up form.

You felt your heart beat faster at the kind gesture. 'How sweet of him...' you thought to yourself, swooning with an evident blush.
Louis returns a smile soon enough- then leaning close to you to lay a soft kiss on your forehead and followed with a kiss to your curved up lips.

You blush, looking up at Louis timidly as he gave you one last kiss before turning slowly to walk over to your room door.
He was hesitating... so much that it was almost too painful to watch. The unbearable amount of willpower Louis obviously has is mind blowing, absolutely marvellous.
You stare painstakingly over at your frustrated boyfriend. Even sexually frustrated due to the — must I say — heated events from earlier; You could tell he wanted to stay. It was so damn obvious!

... And luckily for him- you wanted the same. So of course, you unsheathed yourself from the comfortable warm bed, walking behind Louis just as he sluggishly dragged his feet towards your door, his back turned with a slight hunch to it. And finally you slid your arms delicately around his waist, your head nuzzling into his back which now straightened and showed he was alert and most undoubtedly, overjoyed that you had decided to bound over to him with a much appreciated gift of a sweet contented embrace.

You felt Louis turn around, your arms sliding away as his hands went to caress both sides of your face. His eyes filled with nothing but love, adoration, even lust pooled and swirled in those beautiful breathtaking chocolate eyes of his. A storm of emotions, that Louis felt.. just for you. A mixture of everything... all for his sweet darling.
His heart pounding and matching speed along yours, his thumbs rubbing carelessly with no purpose but to comfort you.
His gaze gliding over every aspect of your face, a smile beaming into both your faces.

And then, Louis leaned in. His eyes now adding desire to the mix of spiralling emotions as his they flutter shut. And you soon echoed his actions- your lips coming into contact with a Louis'. A delighted hum vibrating from him while you explored each other's mouths.
His teeth grazing on your lip in a teasing way as you almost pull back in surprise.
That was new.
But oh... I like it.
You consider quite thoughtfully with a grin, pushing further into the now steamy kiss.

It was as if you were both drunk on the undying love you have for each other. And you aren't complaining at all, and neither is Louis- in fact, 'drunk' may be an understatement. You agree that being 'high' would be more suiting. You know for a fact you were high enough to not have a single care in the world- your mind and body entirely focused on Louis and Louis alone. Nothing else matters. And nothing else can take his place. Not even close!
You praise your boyfriend, you love him to the ends of earth. You would sacrifice yourself for him in a heartbeat, not even that.

...
You both pull back with love-struck grins. Blushes burned madly across your mildly sweaty cheeks and your hands connecting with each other as you held eye contact for as long as you could.
God... I could stare into those eyes for eternity. I would never get tired of it.
You muse in your head dazedly.

Louis took his hands back for short moment, his fingers pointing to himself first:

I...

He then shaped his hands into a heart:

Love..

And finally, he pointed to you with a sheepish grin.:

You.

His fingers wrapped around yours again as you stood there, admiring his flustered —somehow— shy, appearance.
Goddamn.
If you were in a cartoon, your pupils would definitely be either big glowing stars or thumping red hearts in this moment, or anytime you'd look at Louis in that case.

You pulled Louis towards you to kiss him, your heart filled with delight as he kissed back with just as much passion and love.
You end it though, pulling back and breaking from your love-struck trance when a creeping yawn made its way to you, your eyes watered slightly from it and your whole body slumped forward a bit, causing a — what you can guess— melodic chuckle to escape Louis. His hands now free from yours to support you and gently guide you back to your bed.

You unconsciously snuggled into the bed covers with a content smile.
Though you were aware that Louis still hadn't joined you in bed- a frown pulling at your features as you groggily rose up from your original fetal position.
You could barely make out the silhouette of your boyfriend approaching your door, much like before. You scramble around to wobbly get onto your feet, but you stopped when you saw Louis give out a chuckle, his shoulders bouncing in indication and his hands pushing your bedroom door closed tight.

You visually relaxed immediately, holding out your arms with full invitation.
Louis grinned wide at you, walking back over to your bed where he chucked off his shoes and shrugged off his trenchcoat with little effort before easing himself in the spare next to you.
You find that he's taking too long and you wrap your arms around him, pulling him down fully along with you.
You felt the rumble that coursed through his chest, a way you knew he was laughing.

His arms quickly returned the embrace and you both moved closer to each other's bodies.
Pressing against one another.

Smiles adorned peacefully to your faces, and thoughts only filled of each other.
You sigh, —what you can gather, you sighed anyway — nuzzling closer to your boyfriend who held a firm yet protective hold on you, your heart skipping a beat when the feeling of lips laying a quick kiss to the top of your head caused yet another blush to form and rise.
Your smile only widens, the only thing on your mind was how wonderful your life had gotten in a short span of time, and how your just as amazing boyfriend was mainly apart of it and why it's worth living for.
You look up to see Louis contently snoring softly, a hand tangled into your hair which sometimes moved to smooth the small knots out.

You closed your eyes as well, your heart full and swelling with love for this man. Who was never letting you go. — quite literally —
A sigh (once again, you can only guess it's a sigh) finding it's way out past your lips once again, your mind reminiscing over everything before sleep lulled you to unconsciousness.
The one thing that sums up how you feel right now would have to be simple yet meaningful,
You decide on a word that you are convinced is the right term for all this joy and most welcome adventure.

Life is good.

You may not be able to hear... never able to hear anyone's voice or the sounds of nature and the partially shitty world around it all- but.. you simply agree and rest on the phrase of true meaning to what you believe right now.

Life is good. Even within all this enteral, cruel, unavoidable and undefeated silence. . .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Hey y'all! 🤟
It's been quite a while, huh?
Sorry about that!! I was going to update sooner but my birthday was the other day and I wanted to relax a bit. Ya gurl just got older, gimme a moment of silence.. 😔✊

Haha, but anyway- I hope this chapter was good and.. no, this book hasn't ended. I'm just realllyy bad at updating. Eheh. 😅
Sorry again my fellow reader~
I'll try better in the future.

This chapter was requested by:
@Fallen-Star723
Thanks for the request!

And thank you all for reading. I really appreciate y'all. ☺️😤❤️
Take care~~
:)

•••

***NEXT UPCOMING CHAPTER:***
Q&A!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 2.1K 70
imagines of twd characters by mwah, theshortking. xx the walking dead oneshots, preferences, and requests ✎ does contain both smut and fluff ✎ on occ...
96.4K 2.6K 41
Book One: "Unforgettable Moments." In current times, Clementine and AJ stumble upon the young group that resided at an old boarding school. It wasn't...
365K 6.1K 89
❛ 𝘸𝘦 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘭𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜₯𝘦𝘒π˜₯. ❜ ─── β€’ Β° *q✧ ─── π˜™π˜Œπ˜˜π˜œπ˜Œπ˜šπ˜›π˜š: [ ] 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 ...
20.9K 139 90
These are going to be imagines that YOU GUYS want me to write. I've got some good ones ready and can not WAIT for you all to read them. :) I love you...