Love... What Bullshit!!!

Autorstwa Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... Więcej

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 65

9.5K 917 118
Autorstwa Navya_Mishra

Manik: The reports is all what u show me here perfectly but come on everyone.... Get me something different! Get me something new!

Manik said to everyone as they sat in the conference room, with all the departmental heads of the RM Heights. He turned towards Harsh and spoke up,

Manik: What do u think Dad? All we have been doing these past months is making someone's office, someone's house, and so on...... Lets get something different this time!

Harsh nodded at him and looked around towards everyone.
Harsh: Find ur inspiration. Find something that u willing want to do and not something that we make for others. Look around, search for contracts, that make u happy!

Nandini: Or maybe make one?
Nandini spoke up making Harsh turn towards him.

Harsh: Make what?

Nandini: Sir, U said look around for contracts..... I think maybe its time for us to make one ourselves!

Harsh: What do u mean Nandini?

Nandini turned her gaze from Harsh to Cabir, as he nodded subtly at her.
Nandini: Sir... I have an idea! Or u can call it a proposal for our next project. Its just something I think we could do, and I wanted to present it to u all, if u allow me...

Harsh: Sure... Go ahead plz, lets hear it out!
Harsh nodded at her professionally, as Manik looked at her confused. He bent closer to her and whispered softly,
Manik: What are u doing?

Nandini: Just hear it out and think okay? I told u I'll show it to u once i finish...
Nandini whispered back before she walked ahead in the front and connected her laptop to the projector. Harsh raised his brows at Manik, asking him about it while manik simply replied with a shrug.

Nandini: Gentlemen! We all know Mumbai is one of the best cities in India. The most elite city, the most happening one, and above all one of the prime attraction for tourists. So u answer me, if u are not from this city, and u just come here once for a vacation, what would be ur first choice to stay?

"Taj!", someone mentioned making Nandini smile.

Nandini: Exactly... The Taj!!! And if we side step the international popularity that the Hotel received because of the 26/11 attack, one of major reasons of why Taj is such a great name is because it symbolizes the heritage of our country. The major attraction to Taj has always been the rich Indian Heritage that it shows, along with the most elite atmosphere, right front the first day it opened its doors in 1903. So why can't we out-step that.

Harsh: Out step as in?

Nandini: By bringing out the traditional India, and blending it with the modern world. A 7 star hotel!! Attracting everyone closer by just taking them back to the past. It will be one of a kind and that would make it grander for us. Probably, the biggest project of RM Heights till date.....

As Nandini said this, she noticed the stunned faces all around her. It took her a minute, to get over her self consciousness as she opened up her idea on the screen.
Nandini: The initial idea that I m trying to point out here is....

She showed them the various tits and tats that she had designed for the project, pointing out to the most finest details, and even the major structures. She pulled out her sheets for them, before lying them all down on the table as she presented all that she had designed and imagined and made. No one in the room spoke even a word as they took in the entire thing, going through the designs and the details. After speaking for about 40-45 mins, Nandini finally stood there looking at all their reactions only to be greeted with absolute Silence all around.

Nandini: So.... What do u all think?

Silence....

She looked primarily at Harsh and Manik as she asked them again,
Nandini: Sir??? Manik???

Harsh: This....
Harsh finally spoke up pointing at everything around him before he looked up at Nandini.
Harsh: This is.... Amazing!!!! I m actually speechless....

Nandini smiled to her broadest at it as Harsh looked impressed at everything. She saw the others looking pleased too when she heard Manik speak up,
Manik: Dad's right!! This is actually Awesome... But I think we need to analyze all this on a economic level as well, come up with a few numbers, giving us an idea about what it is gonna be before we give a go ahead on this.

Nandini smiled at him, knowing that this would come up as she turned towards Cabir, who stood up from his place and walked next to Nandini. He opened up a few files on Nandini's laptop and turned towards everyone. Manik's eyes broadened at it as he asked,

Manik: U knew???

Cabir: She told me this morning... I guess its no surpirse that anyone who loves his life would not refuse to her!
Cabir said making everyone chuckle while Nandini cleared her throat loudly before glaring at Cabir.

Nandini: Getting back to work now or I would have to do that for u?

Cabir raised his hands in surrender, before he got into his professional mode and showed everyone the estimate figures that he had found out for the project. Everyone focused on him as he spoke and then Manik finally looked up at Nandini, to find her gaze already fixed on him. It was as if she was trying to gauge his reaction through his face, as she clenched and unclenched her fists again and again.

Manik: Perfect!!!
She finally heard him say as a broad smile crept over her face.

Harsh: Exactly... I think its an amazing idea and we should definitely go ahead with this.

Nandini and Cabir took their seats as the others still studied everything.

"There is just one issue!!", they heard someone say as Nandini looked up towards the Executive Construction Head of the Company.

Nandini: Yes, Mr. Bannerjee?

"For a project like this, we need a perfect location. A lot could depend upon the location. And finding a property this big in Bandra, Colaba, or higher Juhu is very difficult!!"

All the others nodded at his words as Cabir spoke up,
Cabir: He is absolutely right... We need the perfect location within one of the major parts of the city, and I don't think its gonna be easy.

Nandini: Actually it is.... I have the perfect location in mind.
Nandini spoke with determination, as she picked up a file from her bag and passed it on to Cabir.

Nandini: This is a property in Bandra. An approximate size of 4.5 to 5 acres of land. It would need processing as it has been unused for quite a long time, But otherwise its perfect.

Cabir looked through the file, checking it properly when Harsh asked Nandini,
Harsh: What cost is the owner expecting? Is it on sale currently or we'll hv to break through a deal to buy it?

Nandini: We won't hv to buy it...
Nandini replied back to him making him confused as Cabir spoke up.

Cabir: Huh?? Why won't we? It says here that the property is on the name of some Mr. N Moorthy!

Manik's and Harsh's gaze immediately went onto Nandini at this as harsh spoke up firmly,
Harsh: No... We'll hv to find some other location.

Nandini: But Sir this-

Harsh: No Nandini... This topic does not have require any arguments!
Harsh said to her professionally while Nandini shifted her gaze towards Manik. She pleaded him through her eyes, making him shake his head at her in a No.

Nandini held his hand under the table, pleading him again when he shook his head. Harsh noticed their interaction as he looked up at all the others.
Harsh: Sorry Gentlemen! If u all would Excuse us for a few minutes. We will be back. Manik, Nandini in my cabin now. Cabir, u too!

With this Harsh walked away from there while everyone turned towards each other as whispers went around the room.

Nandini: Manik-

Manik: No Nandini... Dad is right here!
Manik said to her while cabir spoke up,

Cabir: First let's just go see him!

All three of them moved towards Harsh's cabin when Nandini directly said,
Nandini: Dad... The location is perfect! Why should we get something else when we already have it.

Harsh: Nandini... I m really proud of u for this entire idea, the project and everything... But, we are not using that land.

Nandini opened up her mouth to say something when Cabir spoke up,
Cabir: Would someone tell me what's happening? What is the problem with that land? I think its perfect, all we need is to crack the owner to sell it.

Manik: Its Nandini Cabir..... Mr. N Moorthy was Nandini's father. Nandini is the owner of that Land.

Cabir turned towards Nandini in surprise at this, while she simply sighed and spoke up slowly.
Nandini: So what if I m the owner, Dad u tell me, if the land was Manik's then would u think so much for it?

Harsh sighed at her words as she continued even before he said anything,
Nandini: No right.... Then what's the difference here! If I can rightly claim everything that Manik owns as mine, then why can't it be the other way round. And what would I do of all this money, all these properties that he had left me. If some of it is coming into use, then why can't we use it. How does it matter if the land is on my name or Manik's or Urs? It's just a piece of land and it still belongs to the same family.

Harsh stood silent at her words, not saying a word in response. All three of them waited for his decision when he finally turned around towards Manik.
Harsh: I really have nothing to say here Son. I m leaving this decision to u! U all are the actual heads of the company, its ur place, ur hardwork. Discuss it amongst urselves and decide, I would be Okay with whatever it is.

With this Harsh moved out of the cabin, patting his hand softly on Nandini's head and closed the door leaving the three of them alone.

Cabir: Guys.... Even if this is for a Professional front, I think this matter is more personal for the two of u. I m not gonna be the person to interfare in here. Talk it out! If not here then maybe at home, but this is on u two.

As Cabir too walked out of the there, Manik sighed taking a seat on the couch.
Manik: What do u want Nandini?

Nandini took a seat by his side, holding his hand as she entwined her fingers with his.
Nandini: I want u to accept this. And I want u to do that not because I m saying, but because its urs too and u want to use it!

Manik looked at their entwined hands, when he felt Nandini lay her head on his shoulder as she held onto him.
Nandini: There is something that I haven't told u!

Manik got alerted at the tone of her voice as he looked down at her, waiting for her to continue.
Nandini: Appa's will didn't state to pass on all his property over to me whenever I get married.....

Manik: Then? What did it state?

Nandini: That it will move on jointly to me and my Husband, and that's why the marriage thing came up indirectly.

Manik: What?
Manik asked surprised by the new information as Nandini lifted up her head looking at him.

Nandini: The property is stated on both our names! Neither of us can take up any decision for it alone. Even if Dad had agreed for this project, the construction wouldn't have started without ur signatures on the permission letter along with mine.

Manik stood up at this, lacing his fingers through his hair as he paced in front of her.
Manik: God Nandini.... Why didn't u tell this to me earlier? Before all this came up! Or hell before we even got married!

Nandini: Why Manik? Had I told u, would it change anything between us?

Nandini spoke in a soft whisper making Manik stop immediately as he sat on his knees in front of her before cupping her face.

Manik: Hey Hey.... It wouldn't have changed anything! And nor would have anything else. Nandini we both know we got into this relationship because we wanted to make this happen, nothing else that goes around us matters us. U understand that right?

Nandini nodded at him smiling softly before Manik kissed her forehead,
Manik: Come on... Lets go! We have got a new project to work on....

Nandini's eyes widened at his words before she smiled broadly at him jumping off the couch as she threw herself in his arms. Manik laughed at her reaction as he held her close.

Manik: By the way.... I can really see where u were lost in those busy hours all throughout our honeymoon. And I must say, I m quite impressed Mrs. Malhotra!

Nandini: Why Thank u Mr. Malhotra! I m glad u liked it, it was in a way a small surprise from me to u.

Manik: Hmn... Lets just say I loved it!

Nandini laughed at it, satisfied with her homework while Manik's eyes brightened at her happiness.

With all the things sorted, the project was officially started in the office making all of them super busy in it. Manan got into the routine of working their asses off in office after which they spent their time on the Hill sitting in silence enjoying each others company for sometime before they headed back to Malhotra Mansion where they were staying.

A few days later....

Nyonika: OMG OMG.... U are pregnant!!!
Nyonika exclaimed excitedly as she jumped up in happiness while Nandini's eyes broadened as her face snapped towards Manik's who stood their shocked.

Flashback:
It had been almost 3 weeks that they had been back from their honeymoon, and here Manan slept snuggling into each other. But it didn't matter as Nandini had now developed a habit of Manik. No matter what she couldn't get herself to fall asleep without having his presence next to her. She would always wait for him to be there and then only the two would go to sleep.

Manik was deep in his sleep this particular morning, his arms wrapped firmly around Nandini's waist as he spooned her from her back, when suddenly he felt a jerk as Nandini pushed his hands off herself. His opened up his eyes with a groan only to find Nandini running towards the washroom, before he could realise the situation he heard her throwing up.

Manik got up from the bed and rushed towards her to find her leaning down onto the seat as she retched.
Manik: Hey hey... What happened?

Nandini: Uh... Go away! U don't have to come in here....
Nandini managed to shutter at while Manik rolled his eyes as he sat by her side, holding her hair back as he caressed her back.

Nandini sobered up after a few minutes, getting out almost everything from her stomach as she pushed down the flush and slumped down leaning her back on the wall.

Manik: U okay?

Nandini: Yeah... I think I just caught some bug.

Manik: U want me to get u something? Meds?
Manik asked concerned as Nandini shoke her head and closed her eyes.

Nandini: I just need my brush!
She muttered and held onto her side as she pulled herself up only to loose her balance when Manik caught her firm.
Manik: Shh relax... Leave it, just lay back down on the bed.

Nandini: No... I need to brush first plz...
Nandini said as she held onto the sink and took the brush. Manik stood by her side, watching her making sure she doesn't collapse again. Soon she finished up her business when Manik immediately picked her up in his arms and took her straight to bed.

As she settled down Manik caressed her hair lovingly, before placing a soft kiss on her forehead.
Manik: U sure u don't need any meds...

Nandini: No I m fine... I just need 5-10 mins and I'll be up and ready to start the day.

Manik: Shut up!! U are taking proper rest today and neither of us is going to work.
Manik said covering her up with the duvet properly.

Nandini: But Manik....

Manik: No buts nandini.... Its done! Now u rest here while I go downstairs and atleast get u some glucose or something.... U look too weak!

With this he kissed her again slowly before getting up and walking into the washroom. He freshened up a bit and soon walked out of the room, with his phone in his hand as he called Cabir.

He walked downstairs talking to cabir and informed him about the situation,
Manik: Just get everything cancelled today for both of us okay!

As soon as he disconnected he heard Nyonika's voice.
Nyonika: U two skipping work?

Manik: Yeah Mom... Nandini is not well! I think she needs rest.
Manik informed her as he turned towards the servant.

Manik: Get me a glass of glucose water plz!

As the servant walked away Nyonika asked again,
Nyonika: What happened to her?

Manik: I think its some stomach bug. She just threw up real bad! She seems quite weak.

Nyonika nodded at him as the servant handed Manik the drink and Nyonika accompanied him back upstairs to check on Nandini. The two of them entered the room to find the bed empty as Nandini was in the washroom again, puking out.

Manik handed the glass over to Nyonika as he went in to help Nandini. The two of them returned back into the room a few minutes later, Nandini laying in Manik's arms as he carried her to the bed. As he settled her down, Nyonika took a seat by her side and caressed her face,
Nyonika: Are u fine dear? What happened?

Nandini: I don't know Mom... Some bug I guess! I woke up with this nauseous feeling.

Nyonika caressed her face as Manik sat on the other side, helping her sit up and made her drink the glucose. As Nandini lied down back on the bed, Manik moved up clearing off the place to keep his laptop aside, from the movie the two of them watched the previous night before falling asleep. The silence in the room prevailed for a few minutes, until Nyonika exclaimed loudly.

Nyonika: OMG OMG... U are pregnant!!!
Nandini's eyes snapped open at this as she took in Nyonika's happiness and turned towards Manik who stood there shocked.

Manik: What??

Nandini: No!!

Nyonika: Come on kids... I know u two must have been careful and planned stuff out but there is never 100% guarantee in such things.
Nyonika said to the two of them smiling broadly not at all containing her happiness.

Nandini shook her head frantically at her words as she somehow sat up.
Nandini: No no Mom... It must be some bug only, and moreover I just got my periods like two weeks ago!

Nyonika: So what? Maybe u got pregnant after that, sometimes syomtms start showing sooner.
Nyonika waved her off as she turned towards Manik.

Nyonika: What r u still standing here for? Go and get her a test kit. We need to check right now.

Manik: But mom-

Nyonika: Shh... Nothing more now! Go fast and listen get at least 3 different ones okay.
Nyonika said as she turned back towards Nandini and made her lay down. Nandini looked at Manik who looked still too much in shock before he shook his head and sighed walking out of the room. Nandini heaved a sigh, feeling nauseous again as she closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep.

Manik returned back a few minutes later as Nyonika snatched the bag from him and handed it over to Nandini,
Nyonika: Come on go and check.

Nandini somehow nodded her head very slowly and got up from the bed, Manik saw her trembling as he wrapped his arms around her and helped her back to the washroom. As soon as they entered Manik spoke up to her softly,
Manik: I m so sorry u have to do this Nandini.... I just didn't know what to tell her! I have already called the doctor, he'll be here soon okay!

Nandini: Don't say sorry...
Nandini said back before she sat down and Manik walked out.

She opened up the door 15 minutes later, holding out all the three tests in a small polythene as she showed it out to Nyonika with a simple shake of her head.

Nyonika saw all the tests negative and sighed,
Nyonika: Ohh... I guess the two of u were right!

Manik took the tests from Nandini and threw it into the trash as he held her closer and took her to the bed.
Manik: Come now relax!! The doctor should be here anytime.

The doctor came a few minutes later and checked onto Nandini, before declaring it to be a case of simple food poisoning, he asked her to take proper rest and eat only healthy food along with the meds he gave. Both Manik and Nyonika thanked them as he went away when Nyonika turned towards Nandini and caressed her hair.

Nyonika: Now I m gonna make sure u eat properly and get well very soon.... No skipping meals, no outside food and no office for at least 3 more days.
---------------------------

And here comes another update.... I know 10 days for one single part is a bit of too much! But bare with it plz people, I posted as soon as I could...

Hope u all liked the update!

Lots of love😍,
Navya
(The girl who just turned 21 yesterday😜😜)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

153K 7.8K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
257K 15.1K 28
Speaking of Arranged Marriage people often think it doesn't work! Tons questions obviously arise :- How can two strangers spend their rest of lives...
222K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
310K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...