Sin City

Galing kay babyylivv

Oil and Water, that's what they were. A pure refreshing glow followed Clover everywhere she went, like the ra... Higit pa

prologue
playlist
main characters
pt 1. i dont fuck with you
pt 2. life, what a bitch
pt 3. be bat shit crazy for once
pt 4. life is just too damn short
pt 5. uh oh cuff me
pt 6. mr ford please shut up
pt 7. am i dead?
pt 8. really raise hell
pt 9. you make me weak
pt 10. hells fire in his eyes
pt 11. i poke the devil
pt 12. strong headed angel
pt 13. lovey dovey feelings
pt 14. lylah havoc
pt 15. diamonds kissing my thighs
pt 16. miss graduate
pt 17. no little girl anymore
pt 18. a lethal man and a deadly weapon
pt 19. friends with the asshole downstairs
pt 20. lets not grow up
pt 21. you infuriate me
pt 22. you're the queen
pt 23. la mia bella donna
pt 24. adrenaline burned to kill
pt 26. dark green eyes
pt 27. pure for you
pt 28. ti amo tanto
pt 29. home to her
pt 30. i did something bad
pt 31. he's a child
pt 32. im not fucking whipped
pt 33. twenty one
pt 34. orange is dating purple
pt 35. angelic
pt 36. apologies
pt 37. sex addict
pt. 38 FUCK YOU
pt 39. oh dear god
pt 40. atta girl
pt 41. promise?
pt 42. he tasted like jealousy

intro

3.4K 35 7
Galing kay babyylivv

hi reader, thank you so much for picking Sin City as your next book, i really hope you enjoy it, and I'm excited to write it for all of you.

just a few things before we get into it that you should know is, I do not provide pictures of the characters because i feel it ruins how you imagine the book, if you do not like how they look. However, i do describe them in the story:)

also this book is mature, i do not hide curse words for example "sh!t" I just feel it throws off the reading. there is also mention of drugs, violence and abuse. so if you are sensitive to any of these topics Sin City may unfortunately not be for you.

i add song lyrics at the beginning of the chapters, so I better say this now, I did not write the song and do not own the lyrics:) if you would like to know what song and who they came from just ask and I will be more then happy to tell you.

also I'm very aware not everyone will like my book, and if everyone did I wouldn't be just some teenage girl writing in my room, but a famous author in New York or something. however please keep in mind constructive criticism and blunt rudeness are very different things:)

also i came up with this idea, of course there will be other books that have similar ideas, but i have not intentionally copied anyone. blah blah blah don't copyright and all that please:))

also one more thing if you would like to make a cover I will put it in the chapter and give you credit, and if I absolutely love it, I will use it and give you credit in the bio!!

so with all that boring stuff said, if you're still here, please enjoy the book, and if you're early enjoy the first chapter:)

Xoxo
-L

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

237K 4.6K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
440K 15.2K 75
[Warning: this book contains SEXUAL content, crude language, drug use & abusive scenarios. If you aren't mature enough to read, don't.] First novel...
6.2M 222K 62
"If you turn your back to me again, you better be bending over, sweetheart." *** Everyone warns you about boys who go looking for troubles, who have...
8.7M 227K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...