pt 2. life, what a bitch

"There's no way I could save youcause I need to be saved to"

cause I need to be saved to"

c l o v e r

I giggled as I ran down the long hallway of the unfamiliar house, pushing my small legs to move faster, away from the boy chasing me. I looped around into his room and jumped on to the bed, the base. He couldn't tag me now.

My breathing was heavy as I tried to catch it, and I could feel my adrenaline starting to slow down from being so excited only seconds ago.

I jumped up and down on his bed as soon as sinny walked in leaning against the doorway catching his breath.

"I win again sinny!"

He laughed happily and walked in his room jumping on the bed, landing on his back.

"Yeah yeah, go to bed clo."

I stopped walking after realizing I had spaced out, and came back to my surroundings. I began rocking my head to the music that seemed so far away as my mind was now occupied with so much.

I heard a voice, his voice, over my music. I'm not positive if this is the first time he's spoken since I spaced out, but I honestly could care less about what he has to say. He can take his unimportant words and shove them up his Italian ass.

The next words that came out of that lasagnas mouth really got me going. "You need to stay away from me." I turned around as the songs words went through my ears loudly, and I squinted my eyes at him as he took a drag from his cigarette.

I took an earbud out letting it dangle down and scoffed looking him up and down, trying to find what he thought I was so obsessed with. I listened to the music coming in through my other ear bud and said the next words giving him a hint.

I shook my head to the beat as I looked him in the eye. "You lil, you lil dumb ass-" as I covered my hand over my mouth I continued. "I ain't fuckin with you." He flicked his cigarette on the ground stepping on it as soon as it hit the cement.