𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 ► T...

By Rabiablueskies

Sequel to the »SPIDER-MAN« ► Spideychelle book. This takes place after Endgame. So if you haven't watched the... More

INFO
Cast
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
I WAS TAGGED
Seven
Eight
Nine
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE

EIGHTEEN

1K 23 12
By Rabiablueskies

"do you have... powers like him?"
______

Four weeks had passed and the school had started again. During the last few weeks, the life of Betty Brant had changed. Her former job as a journalist at the daily bugle had its highlight with an interview with the amazing local hero Spider-Man himself. That interview got her the job to be the personal assistant to J. Jonah Jameson and to even have the attention of the famous news reporter was rare. Everyone at the daily bugle would give anything to be noticed by him, and Betty got it by just having a simple interview.

When Betty has told the news of her new job to Ned and her friends, they couldn't be more happier than ever. And Ned was happy that his friend - best friend - has helped his girlfriend earning a job that everyone had bargained for.

Meanwhile Betty got her job, something weird was going on with Michael. He had been strange the few weeks long, and Michelle had noticed as her family had intended to have some quality time. Cousins, aunts and uncles visited them a few days before they left again to go back to their homes. Friends of Michael came to meet with him, but MJ saw that something wasn't right - or actually she felt something was off - as some boy she didn't know the name of visited them way often than all his other friends. Or how Michael started to take his phone with him anywhere.

There was that incident that happened a while ago, Michael had left his phone on the kitchen counter, thinking he was alone, though MJ was in her room, listening to music through her head phones. As she made her way downstairs to the kitchen, she noticed how his phone was turned on every second, because someone was texting him. And right before she wanted to check who it was - cause that what every sibling would do, if you let the phone somewhere alone - her brother came and snatched the phone right out of her hands, yelling at her to stop snooping around. Well, as you can predict, a fight started between these two and as their parents came back home, they were greeted by a lot of screaming and cursing.

That very same evening, Michael was showering and he left his phone in the room, but Mj didn't know when she entered the room to talk to him. But when she heard the water running in his bathroom, she realized that he was showering. And boy, let me tell you, that this 13 year old was taking a long shower. The curly headed girl was just about to leave the room and go back to hers, as she saw from the corner of her eye the bright screen of his phone lightened up.

She walked towards his nightstand where he had put his phone on, and watched as someone with a heart next to it messaged him something. She unlocked his phone, knowing that he always used the same password.

"You're so predictable, Michael.", MJ said as she searched the App with these messages.

Finding it, she opened it, to see that 'Beloved♥️' had send him hundreds of messages. MJ blushed. Her little brother had someone. Someone he obviously liked more than all his other friends, considering it by the way that this person was saved as 'Beloved' with a red heart next to it. Now realizing that she really invaded his privacy, she put the phone down on the night stand, carefully not making a sound.

Can't wait to see you again, Mike♥️
- Jaime

The message popped up, and MJ's heart stopped for a few minutes. Jaime, that's a name for a girl and... a boy! MJ didn't know what she should think about it. She herself had liked boys and girls before, so that wasn't a problem for her, but that her brother was ... eventually dating an other guy, was shocking her. Not that she wouldn't mind it, but her brother dating someone was... weird. She didn't exactly know what she felt, it was all confusing. So she left the room with this confused feeling and went back to her bedroom, laying down on her bed and staring at the ceiling.

A few days after the discovery of Michelle's brother having a significant other, Gwen found out that her significant other - Miles Morales - was also bitten by a spider while he was spraying on walls with graffiti. He had shown her where he immortalized Tony Stark and Ironman (the same place Peter was looking down on the graffiti of Tony Stark) and admitted that he thought that he was like Spider-Man himself.

"I know, I know. You don't believe me but...", he started, but got interrupted by Gwen kissing him.

"I believe you, and... do you have... powers like him?", she said, as soon as she pulled away from the kiss, facing a dreamy smile from Miles.

"Iloveyou.", he whispered fast and than turned around as soon as he said these words. "I... uh... i can stick to walls and... uh... I sometimes turn invisible.", he added as soon as possible, trying to avoid the fact that he had admitted his deep, very deep feeling for her.

"Miles, can you look at me.", she turned him around by turning his shoulder.

She gave him a small smile as he faced her. Her blue eyes were happy and filled with emotions. Positive emotions. Her hand slid down his arm, stopping by his hand to hold it. She stepped a step forward and kissed him again. "I love you too.", she whispered.

Miles was speechless. He just couldn't believe that this all was real. A wonderful, beautiful and smart girl was holding his hand, telling him that she loved him too and wanted to be by his side. Every single day.

After mere seconds he told her all about his powers - well the ones he had discovered - and tried to show them too her. key: tried. Being invisible wasn't as easy as TV let you think and sticking to the walls was difficult cause he couldn't find himself getting released by the stickiness of his hands.

"One thing's clear, you don't touch my hair with your hands, understood.", Gwen said, glaring at him in a playful way.

"Understood, ma'am.", Miles replied.

"Well, since you trust me with your secret, I want to tell you something too.", Gwen said after a while.

"Don't tell me that you don't like me anymore because of this."
"Haha, Miles, I just hold you that I love you. What I wanted to tell you is, I'm like you."

"Whaaaaaaaaat? No way, you're just saying this.", he said, laughing but when he saw that she didn't laugh he stopped. "You serious though? You got to be shitting me."

"Nope. If you want I can ask Spider-Man to help us.", she rose a brow with a smirk.

"No way, you know Spider-Man."
"You idiot, I'm freaking Spider-Gwen. My name is literally in there.", she face palmed at her boyfriends stupidity.

"You know I was just kidding. Why would you lie about something like that to me. I mean you already got me so..."

"Idiot."

"But I'm your idiot.", he kissed her on the cheek.

"You really could ask him to teach me?"
"Yeah, he taught me all my tricks. And these web shooters were designed and made by him."

They walked down the street, Gwen telling him everything that Spider-Man has taught her. But every time Miles asked who was behind the infamous red and blue - now red and black - mask she would always say that she had not right to tell him. And he understood, just upset, but understood.

"You told Miles?", Peter said as Gwen told her everything Miles had told her about his new powers.

After she was back home, she called him immediately telling him the news. A trio of spider powered heroes was something the world needed.

"And? Can you train him? I would do it myself, but you're the most experienced between the two of us, Peter.", Gwen's voice pleases through the phone call.

Peter hesitated at first, another hero who has the same abilities as him. People might think that everyone can be Spider-Man and that wouldn't turn out great because he knew how people think. They would start experimenting to get his powers. Maybe villains would start creating some antidote to stop his spider genes. And others would put these new found Mutation into animal. The last thing Peter would want to see is a pig having his mutation in its genes.

"I don't know. Gwen can we please discuss this some other day, I really am tired. Just stopped some cat girl at the local bank and she escaped."
"That's why you need me and Miles. We could help you. Peter even heroes need help sometimes. Just please think about it.", Gwen said softly.

"Alright, alright. I'll do it, but under one circumstances. He won't be named Spider-Miles. That just sounds stupid.", he said, the tiredness slowly taking over him.

"Peter, thank you. I owe you big time. Sleep well, Spiderling.", with that she ended the phone call, after hearing the soft snores of the infamous hero.

The night sky was painted with a moon a lots of stars, shining on the streets that weren't illuminated by the street lights. Outside on a rooftop stood a girl dressed in a tight black catsuit. Her white hair were fluttering with the wind and a few Bills were twirling through the air from the bag of money she had stolen from the bank earlier that day. If not for a certain vigilante, she could have taken more, but that was not the case.

However, she rather enjoyed his company than any of her former colleagues - as she would put it.

______

Sooooo, this is more like a filler. Cause I wasn't in the mood to write something, how do you say it, Action like(?).

Anywho, I started 11th grade and I'm sick of it. I want to stay at home and lay in bed but no, I need to go to school. I mean I don't hate school, but... Why?

Just two years and than I can do whatever I want to do. Just two years. Actually one and a half, but who counts right, hehe.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it and please be patient with me. I don't have a lot of time since I need to concentrate for my education and all.

Byeeee 👋🏻

~ Rabiablueskies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629 7 9
In which a teenager struggles with his school life, personal life and above all of that he's New York's web-slinging hero. The story of Spider-Man. ...
113K 1.6K 10
These are some spideychelle oneshots! They aren't connected to each other unless it says "part 1, 2..." No more updates More comments and votes = mo...
140K 1.8K 32
"A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is" Short stories featuring tomdaya, combined in one book. I'm...
943 48 24
Come and explore the sequel of the Spider-Man no way continuation of it This is after it What I think what's going to happen based on my theory's a...