Lets give love a chance

By Nabihadz

Nabiha- A successful Doctor, who lives in Mumbai along with her two bestfriends. She is someone who only love... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (End)

Chapter 24

315 57 31
By Nabihadz

I know what happened in the last chapter was something unexpected but thats what you call twist.

Nabiha:

I went to the washroom and bursted into tears. I didnt knew how to react or what to do. I wish i could just run away and hide, i wish I never knew who Darshan was, I wish this all was a dream. I washed my face and left the washroom. I saw Sejal. She was sitting with Darshan, I wanted to leave them alone but that would be so rude of me. With a huge smile on my face I walked towards our table, I mean their table. Darshan saw me and intoduced me to Sejal and Sejal to me. I was like 'You guys are perfect, just perfect. Sejal you are gorgeous'. Sejal replied 'Thanks. You are also so pretty'. I looked at my phone 'I got a text from my hospital, its an emergency, i gotta go' I lied. They waved me a goodbye and I left. I walked towards my car. I sat on my car with tears dripping off my eyes.

After sitting in the car for a couple of hours, I came back home. Deenu and Khushi ran towards me after seeing me. They started questioning me 'What happened?? Did he propose??' I didn't knew what to say, the truth or lie. I replied to them 'Guys let me breath, let me sit, I will tell you guys everything'. I sat on the sofa and they both were squishing me from the sides. I started 'The date was nice. We talked with each other. We came to know about eachother bit more. Overall, I had a great time'. Deenu asked 'Did he proposed??' I replied 'No, he was shy, more shy than me'. Khushi replied 'Fuckkk!!! I thought he would propose you in a romantic way and then bohot kuch bohot kuch hota tum dono ke beech'. 'Shut up Khushi' I scolded. Khushi rolled her eyes. 'Guys I am extremely tired, I need some sleep also I have work in the morning. I will go and sleep' I said. Deenu replied 'Are you alright?? We are watching Shah Rukh Khan's movie and you never miss his movies no matter how many times you have already watched it'. I replied 'I know but I am very sleepy today. Good night. Will meet you guys in the morning'. And I left. I changed into my Pajamas and layed on my bed. I started over thinking that he likes me and today this over thinking is killing me from inside. I started remembering all those sweet and funny moments I have spend with Darshan, my eyes were filled with tears. I silently bursted into tears.

I wish I can move on and just erase all his memories. I wish I hated him. I see him almost everyday and it makes me more hard to forget him or to stop loving him. I wish I could just run away from everything and just hide in a corner. I wish he loved me the way I loved him.....

To all those people whose stories I read, guys as I mentioned before I am shifting my home. Once I completely move into my new home, I will continue reading your stories and will update regularly.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.8K 44
[A DARSHAN RAVAL FANFICTION] When 19 year old Priyanshi crosses paths with 25 year old Darshan Raval, her life takes a dramatic change. Sparks fly, e...
7K 296 60
"I love you,not just as a friend but more than that,I want to see your face after waking up and before sleeping everyday" he said ,still hugging her ...
27.2K 2.5K 42
A writer who has closed the pages of his heart from the world and hides behind his books. What happens when he meets a girl who is full of life and...
26.3K 2.6K 40
Rank 1 in #darshanraval Rank 1 in #darshanravaldz Rank 1 in #darshaners Rank 1 in #bluefamily As of date 16/06/20 Darshan Raval, successful 26 years...