Chapter 26

Nabiha:

It was 11:55pm. I took my phone and headed towards the balcony leaving Deenu and Khushi in the room. I sat on the balcony and after 4 minutes called my Mom. She received my phone and it was exactly 12:00am
Nabiha: Happy birthday Mamma.
Nabiha's Mom: Tujhe yaad hai??
Nabiha: Just because humari baat nhi hoti iska matlab yeh nahi ki mujhe aapki yaad nhi aati.
Nabiha's Mom: Kya huwa?? Why do you sound so low and frustrating??
Nabiha: Who, me?? Arey No, just stressed, you know work.
Nabiha's Mom: Maa hu teri jhooth mat bol.
Nabiha: It's just that I miss you and Dadda
Nabiha's Mom: Then why don't come and visit us? Me and your Dad will take off from office and will chill together.
Nabiha: (I wish you were like this when I was a kid) I will wait till I get holiday.
Nabiha's Mom: Take care beta. If anything's wrong let me know.
Nabiha: Sure. Byeee. Happy birthday, once again.

I can't let this small incident destroy my life. I have never loved Darshan, he is just my friend, that's it.

I woke up in the morning and was not feeling well due to which I decided to take an off from work. I was searching my phone but couldn't find it. I looked all around the room but couldn't find it. I walked towards the kitchen and saw Khushi was holding my phone while Deenu was making breakfast. 'Abey oo phone de, I need to give a call' I told to Khushi. 'Chill, you don't have work today. It's a holiday. We 3 are gonna be hanging out together' Deenu replied. 'Okay. Can I get my phone??' I asked. 'No phones allowed for today' Khushi announced. 'What nonsense?? It's my Mom's birthday. I wanna ask her, Did she receive my gift??' I said. 'Fine. Sirf 5 minute ke liye. Just call your Mom. You are not allowed to use social media' Khushi replied. I took my phone from her and was heading towards the balcony. I turned on the WiFi as I was walking. There was a notification from Instagram 'Darshanravaldz posted a photo'. I opened my Instagram and saw it was 3 hours old pic. I stopped walking and was standing still. The photo was of Darshan and Sejal, the caption was 'We are official ❤'. I tried controlling myself by saying 'I don't love him. He is just my friend'. Now I understood why Khushi and Deenu were not giving me my phone. Kabir is permanently shifting to India after 2 days. I need to act I have moved on. I can't let Deenu and Kabir's relation to get destroyed because of me. I looked back and saw Deenu and Khushi standing. I smiled and was like 'They look so perfect together'. Deenu and Khushi was blank, they both came and gave me side hugs. I hugged them and tried my best not to cry, I succeeded. I broke the hug and was like 'Arey I didn't even brush my teeth. Tum dono nashta lagao, main fresh hoke aati hu'. I smiled and was walking towards the washroom. I locked the washroom door and silently bursted into tears. I looked at the mirror and pointed my finger towards the mirror and was whispering 'Darshan is your friend, he doesn't love you infact he will never love you. Forget him, move on. Is that clear, Nabiha?? You have never loved him, Nabiha. This was all a drama'. I got freshen up and with a normal smile walked out of the washroom, went and sat on the table for breakfast. 'Waffles yumm. By the way, isnt Kabir coming tomorrow??' I asked. 'Yes' Deenu replied. 'Kya plan hai??' I winked. 'Kuch khas nhi hai' Deenu replied. 'Abey o tu aisi kyu dekh Rahi hai mujhe??' I asked Khushi. She smiled and was like 'Kuch nhi. Teri harqaate dekh rahi hu. Are you fine??' I replied 'I am perfect.........

What do you guys think, happy ending ya sad ending hoga??

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙