Chapter 12

(Chulu tujhe jaise koi chand ko chuna chahe, chahu tujhe jaise koi bacha khilona chahe)
#darshan

Nabiha:
It was Saturday morning. I was getting ready for my work. I have never been to concerts after my graduation, to be honest I never got that chance. I was excited yet scared to go to the concert. I got ready, had breakfast, woke Khushi up and left for my hospital. While I was on my way to my hospital, I texted in the group.
Pati Patniyaan or woh
Nabiha: Deenu, Darshan has invited us to his concert. Khushi told yes but I don't know should I go or not.
Deenu: Are you crazy?? You should go. You will have a great night, trust me. Khushi you have taken the perfect decision, I love you.
Khushi: Thanks. I know I am always right. I love you too.
Nabiha: Guys even I exist.
Deenu: Tu mar kyu nhi jati?? Kabab main haddi.
Nabiha: Ha ha ha thik hai. Jab main chali jaungi, tab rona mat.
Khushi: Hum or woh bhi royenge?? Hum to ulta party karenge tere jaane ke baad.
Nabiha: Dafa ho jao tum dono. I hate you both. Byeee. Mood kharab kr dia'.

I parked at my hospital parking lot, closed my eyes and sat in the car for few minutes. My life was all about my hospital and My two bitches.
I walked into my cabin and started examining my patients. I suddenly received a call from my mother, after so long. My Mom and Dad never had time for me, for them their job was everything, I was nothing.
Mom: Kaha ho bacha?? Koi call ya text nhi, everything alright??
Nabiha: Main yahi hu. Aapko finally meri yaad aagyi, Glad to know that.
Mom: Beta, you know I am busy with my work, I need to concentrate there and I don't get time.
Nabiha: Aapke pass mere liye kabhi time tha?? Aapke liye your work is your world, I am nothing.
Mom: Beta aise nahi hai, I am busy with my work.
Nabiha: Bachpan se yehi excuse sunti aarhi hu, aadat ban gayi. Chill. Byee, enjoy your work.
Mom: Byee, I am busy beta.....

I disconnected the call. I felt the most loneliest kid that time. My parents never had time for me, I don't even remember the last time they hugged me, they wished me on my birthday or anything. I was brought up by a Nanny. She used to drop me school and pick me up. My parents never visited my school. But I always had Deenu and Khushi with me. Deenu's parents used to love me and Khushi a lot. I always got a family vibe from Deenu's parents. Khushi's parents loved us too but were very strict. I never got love from my parents nor did my friends.

I got home and saw Khushi was getting ready for the concert. She came and hugged and was like 'Get ready for one of the best night of your entire life. You will love Darshans concert'.

Thank you for 50 followers ❤❤❤. Means a lot.

Sorry for uploading late, sort of busy these days. Will try to be regular from next week.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙