Chapter 28

(After 2 weeks, on the day of engagement)

Sorry for typos

Nabiha:
Sejal came back from the parlour, all decked up. She was in our home, hum larki wale hai. We all got ready and waited for the car to arrive. Deenu and Khushi doesn't talk to Sejal a lot like I do. I sat beside Sejal and was like:
Dearest Mrs. Future Raval,
The person whose hand you are gonna hold today is someone who means the world to millions of people all around the world. Agar haath tham ne ka soch Lia to please us haath Ko kabhi chor na mat. Agar chor Dia to sirf Darshan nhi, caroro log tooth jayenge.
She smiled and replied 'Kabhi sochungi bhi nhi, yeh wada raha tumse'. To chalein?? I asked. We 4 sat in the car and was heading towards the engagement venue. I am attending the engagement ceremony of that person whom I love, woaahhhh but I don't know, Am i that strong to see him getting engaged to someone else?? I tried to ignore every thought about Darshan at that moment.

We all were enjoying, dancing and Darshan sang many songs for Sejal. When he sang
Meri pehli Mohabbat, pehli Mohabbat hai woh and pointed towards Sejal, I felt it. The engagement was going to take place in 10 minutes and I realised I can't see him getting engaged to someone else. I walked towards Darshan and Sejal and was like 'Congratulations in advance. Lots of love and prayers to you guys. I have just received a call from the hospital and it's really emergency, I have to go. I am sorry I won't be able to attend the ring ceremony. I am too happy for you both'. I waved them bye or a goodbye and left. Deenu and Khushi followed me as I was leaving the venue. 'Where are you going??' Deenu shouted from behind. 'Ghar' I shouted back. 'Kyu?? Tu to bht Khush thi, hai na??' Khushi replied. I went and stood infront of our car. 'Tu puri duniya se jhooth ke Sakti Lekin Hum dono se or khud se nhi keh Sakti, Nabiha' Deenu said. 'Ha Karti hu Darshan se pyaar, bohot zyada Karti hu. Lekin main kya kar Sakti hu?? Andar jo ho Raha hai usse rok Sakti hu kya?? Nhi na. To jhooth keh ke Dil Ko to tasalli milti hai' I screamed and bursted into tears. 'Nahi dekh Sakti main usse kis or ke hote huwe. I am strong enough to attend his ring ceremony. Kyu Kiya maine pyaar?? Kyu Kiya maine itni Bari galti??' I continued. Khushi and Deenu hugged me. 'Tu ja Kahi Jake ghum ke aa' Deenu suggested. 'Dekhti hu. Mom Dad ke pass Chali jaungi' I replied. 'Tum dono please andar jao or ceremony attend karo. Mujhe ghar Jana hai' I continued. 'Okay. Lekin please kuch ulta harqat mat karna, Nabiha' Khushi replied. I smiled.

I am a bit busy these day, will try to be regular, only 3-4 chapters left after that I will continue reading your books.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments section.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙