Chapter 2

Nabiha:
After talking with Jiju, Deenu came running and started jumping in excitement. Me and Khushi were confused. What happened all of a sudden??
Khushi was like 'Bataegi kya huwa ya tujhe Sidha pagal khane chor ke aao??' Deenu was like 'Guysss Kabir is coming to India next week for a month'. By the way Kabir stays in USA. He has been there for 3 years. Khushi was like 'Can I say something??' I was like 'Nooo'. She gave me an angry look and was like 'Anmol has asked me out for a date'. Deenu was like 'Haa keh de, go for it'. I was like 'Khushi no I feel like Anmol is a playboy. Don't go for it'. Deenu was like 'Nabi shut up. Just because you don't trust in relationships doesn't mean that others should also stop going for relationships'. I felt bad the way Deenu talked with me. I didn't say anything and just left the room. I went to the guest room and slept without even wishing them 'Good night'.

Next morning.
I rushed to their Bedroom and was like 'Guys wake up. You both are gonna be late. Areyyy utho na. Jahil aurato. Guyssssss it's 8:30am and your office starts at 9:00am'. They both jumped off their beds. I was like ' Yea. It worked. It's 7:40am. I am leaving for the hospital. Get up and get ready. Byee'. I was about to leave but someone held my hand from back. I looked back and saw it was Deenu. She hugged me and was like 'I am sorry. I was rude yesterday night'. I was like 'Areyyy chill'.

I left my home and went to the hospital. I examined few patients and suddenly my eyes caught in a small crowd that was outside a patients room. I went there and was like 'Its a ward please don't gather here'. Suddenly a guy with black shirt and black pant appeared, who was also the centre of attraction. I told him 'Sir if you don't mind can you ask them to stop gathering here. It's a hospital'. He was such a bastard that he was like 'They are my fans and that's their wish jaha bhi woh sab Khare ho. Who the hell are you ask them to leave??' I replied 'I am the doctor. And just because you have fans doesn't mean you have got the world'. He replied 'You know what Doctor, I own the world'. I gave him a angry look and was like 'Waqt hai, sudhar jao. Itna attitude is not good for your career'. Before he could say something I left cause I knew if I would stay I would have been roasted by him. I went to the cafeteria and got coffee. I realised it was 12:00pm, time for our group call. I facetimed Khushi and Deenu.
Khushi and Deenu: Hiii... Hwz the day??
Nabiha: Hey!!! It was good until last hour. Hwz your day??
Khushi: Why??? We are having a great day.
Deenu: Did your boss scold you??
Nabiha: I told them about that guy.
Deenu: Is he cute??
Khushi: Deenu my love, you don't need to know that you have Kabir.
Nabiha: Khushi my love, you also don't need to know that you have Anmol.
Khushi (blushing): Guys that reminds me what should I wear for my date??
Nabiha and Deenu: That red dress.
Khushi: Wahhh twin telepathy works. Acha see you guys in the evening. Byeee.

We disconnected the call as our lunch time ended. I headed towards my cabin when I noticed that Attitude Bastard was sitting outside the same ward. This time no fans were around him. I was like 'Bacha sudhar Gaya'.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙