Chapter 4

Nabiha:
We went to sleep at around 2:30am. Khushi was giving us every single detail about how Anmol proposed her and it was also Sunday next day. As we were talking we didn't realise it was already 2:00am. We made our beds and slept at 2:30am.

'Wake up dumbasses' Deenu shouted. 'Areyyyy let us sleep it's Sunday' I said. 'Guyss wake up its 10:00am. We need to go for shopping. Kabir is coming after 2 days' Deenu replied. 'To Kabir aa Raha hai konsa Shah Rukh Khan aa Raha hai that we should go for shopping' Khushi replied. 'Deenu just go away and please Khuda ke vaaste sone de' I replied. Deenu was like 'Dekhti hu tumdono kaise sote ho'. She left the room by switching on both the lights, switching off the fan and the AC. I wanted to smack Deenu's face. 'Khushi meri Jaan please AC ka remote le aa' I said. Khushi replied 'Tu le aana plzzz or uske saath lights bhi off kardena'. I was like 'Naukar beithi hu kya?? Behen uth ja waise bhi Deenu Hume sone nhi dene wali'.

We woke up and got freshen up. We went to the dinning table to eat breakfast. Me and Khushi both of us ignored Deenu. Deenu ordered 'Get ready. We are going for shopping'. Khushi was like 'I am going back to sleep after breakfast'. Deenu replied 'Soch na bhi mat. I will shop for Kabir and you can shop for Anmol and Nabiha you can shop for some marizo wale cheezein'. I was like 'Lets go for a movie, we can watch movie, have lunch and then shop till we drop'. Khushi was like 'Paisa tera baap dega??' Deenu was like 'Areyyy if the best businesswomen is with us, why do we even need to worry about money??'

We all got ready and left for the mall. We went towards Cineplex and thought of watching Aladdin. We watched the movie and embarassed Khushi couple of times. We went for lunch together and then we all shopped. Believe me today we shopped like our house was robbed yesterday. We were coming back home. When I thought of doing something I shouldn't do. The signal was red and I purposely drived when it was red. Suddenly a police stopped our car and asked me 'Why did I do that?? I need to pay fine'. I was like 'Sir I agree it's your duty but the girl sitting next to me is a mental patient and we need to take her to the hospital urgent or else she will die'. The police replied 'I don't care. You need to pay fine'. Khushi was like 'Main bilkul thik hu. Main koi mareez nhi hu'. I was like 'Arey Sir ab thori na koi pagal khudko pagal kahega. Dekhiye Hume Jane de agar ise kuch hogya to main aapke against FIR karungi. Afterall aapke wajeh se meri best friend ki mauth ho gayi'. Khushi replied 'Arey Sir aap fine dijiye yeh pay kar degi main bilkul thik hu'. Deenu replied 'Sir kasam se keh Rahi hu agar ise kuch hogaya to app Ko Zinda nhi Chorungi. The police was like 'Thik hai thik hai jaye but dubara se single mat thorna. I was like 'Sure sir. Thank you'. And we left. Khushi was so angry that she totally looked like a small cute tomato. She was like 'I am not going anywhere with you guys anymore. Jaha bhi jao hamesha zalil karte ho'. Deenu was like 'Areyyy yeh to humara pyaar hai'. I replied 'And waise bhi kabhi kabhi rules tor ni chahiye. Life adventurous honi chahiye.

Life adventurous honi chahiye, rules torni chahiye, What do you guys think??

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙