Avengers x Reader BOOK OF FLU...

By RJCakes101

This is basically little episodes that occur after My avengers x wolf reader You don't have to read it to get... More

About you and This book
Your Replacing Me!?!?
Edible flower crowns? Choclate milk? And back pains for a wolf?
PART ONE: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio
PART TWO: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio
FLASHBACK: The first time you sleep with?
Your first bedtime with Bucky
Your First bedtime with Steve
Lesson learned part 1/2
Long chapter! Lesson learned 2/2
Attention Readers!
1/2 Happy Birthday Captain!
2/2 Happy birthday Captain
Avengers Headcannons + annoucenment!
A Sick billionaire and Sick as a Dog.
More Avenger Headcannons!!
1/2 Your second Full Moon
1/2 A training session Is A soldiers "Nightmare"
2/3 A training session is a Soldiers "Nightmare!" (Will have a part 3!!)
Final PART 3 A training Session is a Soldiers 'Nightmare'
After training Cuddles *Very FLOOFY MUCH LOFI*
Headcannons #3
2/2 Your second full moon
Y/n Your grounded! LONG CHAPTER WARNING
"Let's be your service dogs" {Nightmare/Panic attack}
GOT A QUESTION? LEAVE A COMMENT FAM
QUESTION ANSWERED (Closed)
QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY AVENGERS
1/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup
EVEN MORE HEADCANNONS (Kinda crappy though)
Answering questions (OPEN TO ASK!)
..MORE HEADCA-...More headcannons (Mostly SAM, BUCK and STEVE)
Part 1/2 Your better off without them!
Part 2/3 Your better off without them!WILL HAVE PART 3
Final! Part 3 Your better off without them!
Part:1 Winter's Teaching 101: Camping Trip
Part two FINAL: Winter Teaching 101: Camping Trip
(Funny Short) Scared?
A Falcon and Soldier's Blackmail
Prequel to The nightbefore.
And even more-Ya know what it is..here's the headcannons...
(Short Chapter) Late Night conversation comforts. (Bucky only)
Taking HIS side!? "Im gonna be your nightmare"
Your first Christmas..1/2
Your first Chrismas 2/2
Part 1/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!?
Request? Please read!
Part 2/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!? (LONG ASS Chapter)
Part:1 A Wolf's Winter Trick (S)
It's Okay to be afraid, But We're here
A Wolf's Winter Trick (S) Part 2/3
Got Sum HEADY HEAD HEADCANNONS 4 U
Bucky needs some love too! 🥺
A Wolf with two jelous soldiers. 1/2?

2/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup

383 15 5
By RJCakes101

You hugged him. "Alfaa" he heard you speak he looked down "You mean Alpha y-y/n!?" His eyes widened

You yawned "Why are you smaller?! Your teeth are missing!!" He scooped you up, you practically could fit in his whole Palm now.
"Steve!" He whined "Oh great!" "Is she/he getting younger!?" Sam gently took you from Bucky examining you.

"That's not good we need to tell Tony..I need a record too for y/n's past...if we can find at least something having to do with her/his fear..that's how we're gonna fix this.." They nodded "for now let's just get back and -" Steve Phone ringed he sighed muttering a what now. It read Natasha "Nat? Yeah? When.? Okay..Great..." he muttered. "Where's tony? Okay...Cause we gotta small...situation.."
————
In the Car driving
"What she say Cap?" "We gotta mission later on tonight. Operatives. There's also a good chance we'll run into Rumlow there..." "Okay and what about Y/n? The maximoffs are still out in New Zealand.. Bucky raised a brow. Steve smiled "I know just the person."
————Back to the compound.

"Jesus Christ!" Tony held your shaking form. You tinkled again. He sighed annoyed handing you to Bucky "Why is this happening?!" Tony said to the blond "Loki said y/n has to conquer her/his fear again in order to be herself/himself again...If we don't she's/he's staying like this for who knows how long...Sam any luck?"

He looked through your file. He gave the blond a sad look and shook his head "Nothing..." Bucky held you looking down seeing you nurse on his thumb. Your stomach rumbled loudly causing the others to stop and stare and you. Embarrassed you hid your face in Bucky's arm. He softly chuckled. "I think for now we should wait cap...y/n doesn't seem to be in any pain...right now we gotta focus on the mission and when we get back we'll figure it out..." They nodded "Right...Well I'm gonna get this one something to eat...."
—————
Steve was on his bed reading while he heard rumbling and Pam's falling coming from down the hall then whimpering. He closed the book quickly afraid what happened till he saw Bucky in the floor with a pot over his head and you sitting on the couch whimpering. "Oh buck..." Steve sighed relieved. He lifted the pot revealing his lighter blue eyes. "I can't take it anymore Steve!" "What?"

"THERES NOTHING FOR Y/N .." he rushed over to you picking up. He started whining and crying dramatically. "I'm a bad teacher if I can't even take care My pupil!" He whined dramatically. "Bucky relax! It'll be okay your over exaggerating-" "I'm a bad person!" "Your scaring y/n!" You whimpered. Sam walked in seeing Bucky holding up Steve. "Don't ever leave me Punk I can't deal with this!! It's too much!" "Your suffocating me! And you overdid it on the scented lotion again!" Sam chuckled he was drinking milk and enjoying his cookies watching the show. You walked towards him whimpering walking past the two overly dramatic soldiers. "Hmm?" You looked at Sam wagging your tail. "Milk?" He finished his last cookie putting the cup on the ground for you. Your wagged your tail sniffing and drank it.

The two stopped watching you drink. They looked. You stopped your crying for Bucky's sake...And for Steve's bucky stopped crying.

"D-don't mention it...." Sam smiled Steve picked you up. Come on Pup...Nap time..." "Steve if want I can come get you when It's almost time to go or at least when Queens is on his way.." "Thanks Sam, to be honest it's probably gonna be a hassle to put her/him to sleep." "Not if I'm there!" Bucky followed down the hall. Closing the door. Sam grabbed another cookie "sometimes I like to think that Steve's taking care of two animals." He chuckled Tony laughed "your not wrong..." ————

"Alrighty.." Steve sighed relaxing on his bed resting you on his chest. It was quite the sight to see to tactical soldiers be ever so gentle with a Now a little puppy. You were just a bit smaller than his palm.

You judged Steve's hand. "Y/n?" You darted your big bright eyes to Bucky still under Steve's palm. "Can I hold her/him Steve?" He nodded putting you on his chest. You pounced on his face playing with his hair, Steve laughed "Steve...do you think pup is gonna remember any of this?" "Dont know..Maybe...I mean she/he still recognizes us...She's/He's very attached...to us.." he stroked your fur. You walked on Bucky's chest falling on his side with landing on his arm. Attempting to play. "Sleep!" He whined Steve smiled rolling his eyes.
———
9:33 pm
"Cap!" A hushed Tone spoke. "Webheads here!" Sam spoke we leave in 30 minutes. He nodded gently getting out of bed with A grumpy Bucky. You began crying. He shushed you "it's okay we'll be right back okay! I promise..y/n.." he softly spoke with a smile. Here... he took his shirt off.. "Give y/n your shirt Steve!" (Like this But with Puppy you)

"What?!" "Wolves build strong bonds when they have something of their pack.." Bucky rocked you in his hand wrapping you in his navy shirt and Steve's dark green tee.
You fell back asleep feeling lips kiss you head. "See you in a bit." 
—————
"Thanks again Parker." Steve smiled "no problem cap!" "I've babysat before for my neighbor in my complex this should be no different!" Peter froze feeling a cold strong hand he turned scared

"Your right Peter it should feel no different!" Bucky laughed "I don't know what I would do if something happened to Pup.." "Buck stop Your scaring Peter!" Sam laughed "That's the point.." he placed Steve bag near the elevator. Grabbing Bucky's. Duffle bag. "Let's go!" He rolled his eyes. "He-Hey is y/n's Hungary..milk is fine!" "Bucky come on!" Steve dragged him. "Also peanut butter-" "Bucky let's go!" The doors closing. Peter chuckled "poor y/n.."
———-
You yawned looking around the room scared crying. Peter walked in Steve room seeing you. "Huh? Oh wow! Your eyes are closed. You walked around the bed. Peter picked you up. "It's okay! It me Pete!" You wiggled "Hungry your tail wagged... he set you on the floor looking for the milk.
-/———-
"Aw crap!" "What?"  Bucky looked "Sam I thought you packed my bag?" "I did!" "No my chapstick isn't here! And so is my extra gun rounds..." Sam raised a brow. "Well excuse me!" Steve huffed "Just hurry Buck-" "Fine!" He muttered "sorry I don't want crusty lips!" Tony sighed "I'll grab it! What bag!?" "It's dark green!" "Ew.." Steve spoke "I thought I told you to throw that bag out it's smells and it has a holes in it.." ———-
You walked bumping and softly smelling around finding something cold as it was hot in the tower. You walked in a small area laying against the cold steel surface. "Okay thanks kid keep an eye on her/him!" The bag was thrown into a pair of hands. "Thanks Stark!" He tossed the bag landing it on top of Steve's. ————-

"Okay everybody stealth mode is ago!" "Copy that!" You heard Velcro being strapped recognizing the scent to be Bucky. "I'm on the south side.. " he said near the left exit "I see Rumlow..." "Where Stark!?" "Scanning...Downstairs..." "ten four! Buck?" "I'll meet you there..." ———

Steve ran down the stairs tripping over a wire.. "it's locked?" "Arghh!" He was tazed. Being kicked through the door opening it.. "Nice upgrades huh?" "Rumlow! Stand down..Why Where's your cub at?" Bucky tackled him landing a blow...to the face Rumlow opened his gloves tasing Bucky's arm he screeched rumlow punching him.

Grabbing him by his uniform. His men tackling Steve "Kick the shield away!" Bucky punched rumlow again. Landing blood. "Basterd!" He pulled a gun his soldiers taxing Steve to the ground holding him "Make a move and I'll shoot him!" He froze "Thats more like it!" "Tony.." Steve whispered "give me some time cap..just keep stalling him...also I can't believe he fell for your fake trip..."  "just finish the decrypt!" He muttered annoyed.
"Hand over your crap Barnes....and search him too!"  Bucky destrapped the bag..angrily throwing it to him. "What ya we got here, chapstick..cherry? Ehh...A couple magazines and ...oh..." He smirked holding you by his scruff. "Y/n?! What the hell is he/she doing here!?" Steve eyes widened. "Tony don't activate the bags yet..rumlow's got y/n!" "What!?" ——

He smirked "That beast...Now this!?" He laughed holding you by your scruff poking you with his gun. "I swear to god if you do it Brock...You'll wish I was back under mind control!" Bucky cliched his teeth.

He shrugged "Dont worry I won't..." He aimed the gun at Bucky shooting him in the side. You whimpered. "Maybe I should take her/him train her/him to be under my watch...hydra could use a nice pet.." he grinned. "But first." He held you by your ear you whimpered loudly in pain. Your canines showing.. "Y/n! Stop Rumlow!" He kicked Steve in side of his face. You wiggled in his arms scratching his face. "Arghh!"

"You little shit! You should learn some pain..in fact!!" he tossed you plopping to the hard ground. You whimpered to Steve crawling. "It's okay y/n check on Bucky!" You  sniffed his scent. Bucky turned his eyes meeting yours holding his sighed in a small pool of red "P-pup!" His Hand trying to pet you only to have brock step on it.." "Run away just run y/n!" You backed away looking up to Crossbones towering figure laughing you ran limping.

"Your dog isn't gonna get far..." He kicked Steve again laughing. You growled you fangs coming out a little. "Y/n? Your size?" "I ain't afraid of you kid!" He kicked you Lansing you behind a pile of trash and crates again Shooting Bucky "try again!...and run!" You jumped up. "I'm never leaving family!" You shifted again pouncing Rumlow. "What the hell!" You shifted human again. Landing a punch to his face. Shifting again to wolf. You shoved him into the crates you kicked your lips his soldiers running off of Steve! "Y/n your back!" He hissed smiling "Sorry I didn't mean to come along!" You grinned "We'll talk about that after this!" "Remember What we practiced!" You nodded grabbing his shield.
————
Rumlow was brought in. Meanwhile Bucky was laying on the table wrapping himself with bandages. "Sooo...um...Am I" "No your not in trouble..." "Whew!" "I'm just glad that your back to your actual grown self..." Sam chuckled "So I guess Rumlow was your fear huh?" "No....I didn't want to lose any of you...My younger self...was scared but it felt like another person? It's hard to explain..." You rubbed your neck.

Tony tossed you a pair of training sweats since you were wearing cut up shorts/underwear "Do you remember anything kid?" Bucky and Steve raised a brow. "Ummmm.....No.." Bucky tackled you. "Yes you do you liar! I had to put up with your crying and you pissed a lot!" "That's because he was scaring me!" You pointed to Tony. "I don't like it when you grabbed my scruff..." "How did you even get out of the room.." "I couldn't see I got smaller my eyes were closed...But also I think I was trying to find Bucky's arm....to rest on.... and I crawled in his bag and...yeah......Oh crap! Peter!" They're eyes widened.

——————-
Back at the compound.

"OH GOD BARNES IS GONNA KICK MY ASS!!!!"

"Why hurt something so plump.."

"WADE HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 386 63
Written at 3am-ish when idk what's happening and I'm living off of coffee Mostly about marvel idk I just kinda live off that atm so that'll probs be...
95.6K 2.3K 32
Natasha Romanoff OneShots. Smut, Fluff, Angst, other. ScarJo included. Reader Insert. FXF. Requests open. I will do any pronouns if u request.
13.5K 189 67
marvel cast and character one-shots! ☆ no smut ☆ not taking requests ☆ there are indeed memes in here please be kind!! my writing has improved since...
122K 2.6K 27
I apologize I haven't seen Iron Man/The avengers in a LONG time </3 (I have no idea what i'm doing ;3)