The Fix Up

By unicornloverb

In an Alternate Universe both Colby Lopez (Seth Rollins) and Rebecca Quin (Becky Lynch) aren't wrestlers. In... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

15

655 24 0
By unicornloverb

Rebecca's POV

Jessica,Cassie, Ashley, Brianna, Bianca and Melody Quin are all sitting on my bed as I prepare for my first date with Colby three days later.
"How about this?" I ask holding up a maroon colored dress.
" If you want the date to be over before it begins, " said Ashley "Then go for it."
" That bad? " I ask.
"That bad," they all said.
I throw the dress into the rejected pile.I pick up a black jumper with a scoop neck and a low cut back.
"Oooooh  Mommy try that on!!!!" said Melody Quin.
"Ok,-" I said as I enter my private bathroom .
A few minutes later I reenter the room and  everyone's jaws drop.
" -What that bad? "I ask horrified.
" No, "said Cassie shaking her head "That good."
Brianna gets off the bed and goes to the jewelry box on my lingerie chest. She pulls out a diamond necklace that Ashley gave to me and tiny diamond stud earrings that matches the necklace.
She helps me with the necklace as I put on the earrings. Ashley had gotten up and grabs the heels I wore that day Colby asked me out. She puts them in front of the full length mirror.

Colby's POV

"I'm nervous," I said pacing the floors as Joe and Harmony watch me walk back and forth as Joe's daughter and wife are trying to get the twins down for bed. BTW I am at Joe's house as he and Gianna were going to babysit Harmony over night.
"Dude you're seriously going to wear a hole into my floor. Will you stop pacing?"
" I can't, " I said as I turn on my heel and head into the other direction "Did I rush this. Should I have taken this slower?"
" Daddy! "said Harmony as I stop dead in my tracks as to not plow over my daughter who had gotten up and into my path.
" What Harm? "I  ask looking down at her.
" Relax, "she began with her hands on her hips "I like Miss. Rebecca she is nice, funny, pretty and well most importantly she makes you smile like I have never seen before."
I look over at Joe knowing he put those words into my daughter's head.
Joe shook his head no.
"Please Dude she didn't come up with that on her own," I said.
"Don't blame Joe," said Gianna coming downstairs "I told Harmony that."
" Why?! "
"Because it's true!! In the seven years I have known you I have only seen you this happy once and that was with Daisy."
Harmony looks up at Gianna "Aunt Gigi said that Mommy puts a smile on your face just like Miss. Rebecca does.I like that."
" You do? "I ask.
Harmony nods "Of course and it being Melody Quin's Mommy is just an awesome bonus."
Gianna and I both shot Joe a look this time.
"Okay," laughs Joe "I will admit that one was me."
"Leati Joseph Anoa'i," said Gianna .
"What," asks Joe slightly shaken getting his full name.
"What are you doing to your niece?" she asks.
"Nothing I just told her that with Colby going out with Melody Quin 's Mom it was a nice bonus for the girls."
" Why would you tell them that huh? "asks Gianna.
"Don't know," shrugged Joe "Harmony was nervous about Daddy going on a date but I told her it was bonus because she knows and likes Daddy's date."
"Oh well then.That is kind of sweet," said Gianna giving a quick kiss to Joe's cheek as she sat down next to him" You look nice Colby. "

Narrator's POV

Colby is dressed in all black (his signature color) black dress pants, a black button down shirt, a black tie and sport coat. He wore his long hair back in a ponytail.
Colby gives Harmony a hug and kiss good night and good bye.
He tells her to be good for Joe and Gianna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1.1K 29
What happens when your life changes in an instant?
44.6K 1.8K 42
Story based of One Shot "Patience" in my brollins one shot book!
68.1K 1.2K 64
Seth and Becky, real names Colby and Rebecca, have had feelings for each other for the past 6 years but each one was too afriad to say anything until...
36K 593 30
Love, is all Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch need to make it in life follow them in their career journey's where they fall deeper in love with every pas...