《BREAK THE CHAINS OF VILLAINO...

By King_Kado131

To becoming a great hero! That's the goal of me! Y/n L/n Fangire! It's a tough and long one, but I'm gonna do... More

My Kamen Academia!
Preparations!
A Very Metal Episode
The First Day... More or less...
The First Test... More or Less
FIGHT TIME
Representing 1-A
USJ Arc
Season 1 Finale
The Next Beginning
Sports Festival
Final Round
Choices?
Keep on Fighting
Round 2 & Semi Finals
Katsuki and Kenji's Bashfull Blast
Heroic Friendshipping!
The Meaning of Kamen Rider
The Yeti the Devil and the Mother
Setting Things Straight
That Villanous Night
Race to Be a Pro
Inducing Stress
Final Form Time!
Season 2 Finale
"Endurance Training"
A Neo Foe?
Creator God in Action
Training Pussycats
Growing Powers
Brewing Darkness
[A/N] EXCUSE ME! THE FUCK!?
Fighting Back
Neverending Night
[A/N] I Am Damn Sure Special
Ending Night
Atrashi L/n Fangire
Arcturus & Reydan Shay Lagendorga
LaLa L/n Fangire
Y/n L/n Fangire
Afterwords Part: 1
Afterwards Part 2
Keep On Kicking!
Provisional Start!
[A/N] Where in The World is King_Kado131
Show Your Skills!
[A/n] More and More Disappointment
The Spirit of Class A
Rush To Finish The First Round
Second Round! The True Provisional License Exam!?
{A Very Boring Filler Chapter}
[The Seven Keys Of Creation]

Headbands Full of Points

1.7K 53 90
By King_Kado131

[Alright. Here's the thing, I hate Writing for the cavalry battle. Everything happens to so many students at once and the points are so weird and the whole episode follows Izuku, Todoroki, and Bakugou so much that there's not much room for creative freedom. And from what I've read from other writers, they have a similar problem either changing 1 of the 3 main teams, or just skipping the battle all together. BUT I'M STILL GONNA DO MY BEST! Please Enjoy my Madness!]

Midnight: "Let's see what we have in store for you next. Will you wildest fantasies come to life? What could it be the waiting is tourute! Prepare yourselves... FOR THIS!"

《CAVALRY BATTLE》

Denki: "Cavalry battle? I'm terrible at those."

Mineta: "OH YES!"

Tsuyu: "It's not an individual event. I wonder how they'll split us up?"

Y/n & Kenji: "..... What's a cavalry battle?"

Midnight: "Allow me to explain. The participants will form trams of 2-4 people, as they'll see fit. In theory, it's basically the same as the regular playground dame. But there is one difference. Each player has been assigned a point value based on the results from the obstacle course."

Sato: "I get it, a point based system like the entrance exams. That's pretty simple."

Ochako: "So that means each team will have a diffrent point value based in which students are on it."

Mina: "UhHuh!"

Midnight the flicked her whip at the two girls, causing them to jump.

Angry Midnight: "MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU!"

Midnight: "Now then. The point assignment go up by increments of 5, starting from the bottom. For example 50th Place is worth 5 points, and 49th is worth 10. And the point value assigned to the first place contestant is...
TEN MILLION!"

Izuku: "....... huh? Ten Million?"

?Purple?: "really."

?Pink?: "So if we take down his team."

Everyone: "You'll win the cavalry game and take the lead yourself."

Everyon then seemed to glare at Izuku, causing a massive amount of stress and heavy feelings to fall down onto Izuku's shoulders.

Midnight: "That's right. It's survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top!"

《Break The Chains》
Of
《Villainous Fangs》
Episode 3
Friends or Enemies?
We
Can't afford to Lose!

All of the First Years stood in the center of the Arena with Midnight on the stage infront of them telling them the rules of the next Sports Festival game

Midnight: "First years! These are the rules you must abide by: the game itself will last 15 minutes. Idividual point values will be added together to reach your team total everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to rise your team's score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them. And another thing. Even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down, you can keep playing until times up!"

Momo: "It's anyone's game then."

Sato: "And since there are 50 contestants, there will be 10 or 12 teams fighting on the field."

Yuga: "Sounds hard..."

Mina: "So, if you lose your headband at the beginning, you have more time to makeup a plan."

Tsuyu: "I don't know Mina. Maybe we should wait and see how the teams turn out, before we start strategizing."

Midnight: "This is going to be rough. You may use your quirks as much as you like! But there are still rules! Make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card. You'll be disqualified!"

The screen changed to show. MAKE YOUR TEAM with a 15:00 minute timer.

Midnight: "NOW, YOU'VE GOT 15 MINUTES TO BUILD YOUR TEAMS. I RECOMMEND YOU GET STARTED!"

Everyone then started to strategize and form teams with other students. The Blinde L/n was standing there thinking of a strategy, but his thoughts were quickly interrupted.

Y/n: "Hey Kenji!"

Y/n ran over to his brother with a smile on his face.

Y/n: "Let's team up! With our points added up and our awesome brotherly synergy, there's no doubt we'll get into the next round! All we really need is two more bottom hor-"

Kenji: "No thanks."

Y/n: "Huh?"

Kenji looked at Y/n with an annoyed expression leaving the H/c haired half brother confused.

Kenji: "Don't you remember what Todoroki said? This isn't a team effort."

Y/n: "What are you talking about? This game relies on teams! And if we team up we can ea-"

Kenji: "Shut up already. I don't wanna team up with you. To be honest, one of the only things I want in this festival is to kick your ass specifically."

Y/n: "Wha? Kenji what are you saying?"

Kenji: "You've always been blessed with your Quirk. It's so powerful and you're a natural when it comes to using it in a fight! Plus you have you're Hell's Gate and those forms you get from your blood... not to mention your Berserk Form. You're Quirk is to unlimited and powerful compared to mine, and even though you barley trained it, you were able to get more Points than me in the Entrance Exam, even though I had you beaten in Combat training, you still almost killed me... all I want is to surpass you. And I will, here in these games, without any help from you."

And with that Kenji walked away, leaving Y/n and alone in the dust.

Y/n: "I... I had no idea...."

《Short Timeskip》

5 Minuted have passed and Y/n was beginning to panic as he still had no teammates.

Y/n thoughts: "Crap! I was really backing off of Kenji joining my team! With his steam Control and my smoke, we could make an awesome Team, plus all we'd need to do is run away from people since he has 235 Points and I have 215, plus all the people we pick up... man WHAT AM I'M GONNA DO!?"

*Thud*

Y/n & ???: "Huh?"

As Y/n walked and thought to himself, he bumped into someone's back. That person then turned around, before looking at Y/n with a tired Face.

???: "*Yawn* Sorry, I wasn't really looking where I was going."

Y/n looked at the tired first year with confusion.

Y/n: "Uhh, you weren't moving... I ran into you..."

???: "Oh, I guess you did... welp sorry I was in your way."

Y/n thoughts: "What's with this guy!? Why is he so tired and nice!?"

???: "Hmmm... wait a second... you're that guy from the Entrance Exam."

Y/n: "Huh?"

???: "You're that guy who took down the Giant Zero Pointer with that earphone girl. I have to admit, you're Quirk is super powerful. The names Kito Kazuma, from 1-B's Hero Coruse, but everyone just calls me Kuma."

Kuma said causing Y/n to take a step back, and quickly realize why people called him Kuma. In alot of ways he was like Todoroki, but instead of being really cold and blunt, he was super nice and tired. His hair was half white like Todo's but the other half was black, and he had a red eye, the other was covered by his black hair, but that part had black tips... oh and he also had Bear Ears.

Y/n: "Well, it's nice to meet ya Kuma. I'm Y/n L/n Fangire."

Kuma: "Hmm. You got 8th place right? We should team up."

Y/n: "Seriously?"

Kuma: "Yeah, I'm not that much of a think though, so you've gotta make a plan for us."

Y/n: "Don't worry, I've got it."

Y/n said triumphantly, causing Kuma to smile, until a new voice appeared.

???: "Hello there, Fangire and Kazuma It's very nice to meet my soon to be teammates."

Y/n and Kuma then turned, only to see a very normal looking person with reddish brown hair and permanently closed eyes.

???: "I really don't wanna waste time, so I'll introduce myself. My name is Sai Kakusei from General Studies. My Quirk let's me see a few Minutes into the Future, and I have foreseen our meeting."

The new boy stood there with a smile on his face as he introduced himself.

Kuma: "Nice to meet ya. Please call me Kuma."

Y/n: "You can see into the future, really?"

Kakusei: "Yep, and I can prove it."

Kakusei said before placing his hand on Y/n's shoulder. He stayed silent for a moment before spinning around and pointing at a small girl with goggles on her head.

Kakusei: "That's our final teammate. Her name is Remi Sakira, she's in the support course and her Quirk is Equivalent Mass Replacement. In 12 seconds, she is going to turn this way and notice that we are missing one last person in our team. She will take about 4 seconds to jog over here and Quickly see if we will let her on our team."

[Sai Kakusei]
[His Quirk: Future Vison]
[He can see 5 Minutes into the future of anyone he touches. When an important choice is going to be made, he will see two diffrent timelines and the outcome of those choices. He can also see his own Future, but only 2 Minutes into the future before his eyes start to bleed due to all the alternate timelines he sees.]

After exactly 12 seconds, Sakira turned and her eyes widened when she saw Y/n's team standing there. She then took about 4 Seconds to jog over to them. She then spoke to the three of them quirkly.

Sakira: "H-Hey, I saw you guys are missing a teammate, I could help! My Quirk is-"

Kakusei: "Equivalent Mass Replacement?"

Sakira, Y/n and Kuma looked at Kakusei with wide eyes as Sakira slowly nodded.

Kakusei: "My name is Sai Kakusei, this is Kito Kazuma, and Y/n L/n Fangire. And you're name is Remi Sakira of the Support Course, correct?"

Sakira: "Y-Yeah. How did you know? I-Its probably the support gear I'm carrying, isn't it?"

Kakusei: "Not exactly, I can see 5 Minutes into anyone's Future. Sorry If I am blunt, but I really hate wasting time."

Kuma and Sakira nodded while Y/n thought to himself.

Y/n: "Alright then. I think I have a plan to get into the next round

《Timeskip》
00:01

00:00

*BRAAAAAAAAAA!!*

Midnight: "Oh Goodie! It's time to get this party started!"

Present Mic: "AFTER 15 MINUTES TO PICK TEAMMATES AND TALK STRATEGY, 14 CAVALRY TEAMS ARE PREPARING TO GO HEAD-TO-HEAD!"

Aizawa: "I see some unexpected student combinations..."

Present Mic: "YEEEEP! COME ON, EVERYONE GET YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! IT'S TIME FOR AN ARENA-THUMPING UA BATTLE ROYALE! LET ME HEAR YA SCREAM!"

Y/n sat as the top horse of his team, with Kuma infront and Kakusei and Sakira in the back.

Y/n 560 Points: "Let's do this!"

The camera then shifted to Kenji who was the top horse of his own team with a determined look on his face.

???: "AH! Why can't I be on top!"

A female voice said, causing Kenji to look down on Hiroshi who was one of the three carrying him.

Kenji 635 Points: "Because your pheromones would incapacitate our teammates and I."

Hiroshi: "Ah! I should be the one on top of you! Not the other way around!"

Kenji sighed as he tightened his headband around his head.

Present Mic: "ALRIGHT ALL YOU FIRST YEARS! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOUR CHOSEN TEAMS! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! ONE FINAL COUNTDOWN BEFORE THE GAME STARTS! 3!"

As Present Mic began counting down, Y/n thought to himself.

Y/n thoughts: "Midoriya got first place in the last game."

Present Mic: "2!"

Y/n Thoughts: "So he's got 10 Million Points, meaning..."

Present Mic: "1!"

Midnight: "BEGIN!"

Everyone started running off... charging straight for towards Izuku. Y/n then smirked as he told his Team to charge at Izuku aswell, but his team was behind everyone else's. Y/n then spotted a team with a Low Point Headband.

Y/n: "KUMA! Use your Quirk to shorten the distance between that team and us!"

Kuma: "Right!"

Kuma then clapped his hands together before reaching forwards, causing his arm to extend forwards suddenly. He then snatched the headband off of the Team's head before his hand turned back to normal in the blink of an eye.

Low Point Team: "HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!"

The top of that team said as their partner charged at Y/n. Kuma quickly clapped his hand again, causing the Low Point Team to be effected oddly. They were running forwards, but whenever they took a step they didn't move anywhere.

Low Point Team: "W-What's going on? Why aren't we moving?"

Kuma: "Sorry, but that's my Quirk. I extended the Space inbetween you're Team and ours. Take all the steps you want, but you're basically running down an endless hallway."

[Kito Kazuma A.K.A Kuma]
[His Quirk: Space Manipulation]
[When Kuma claps his hands together he can alter any of the Space around him. Some examples are, Stetching Space out, manipulating the distance between two objects or extending body parts, Expanding Space, making objects and himself bigger, and Converging Space into a single point, causing objects and body parts to become pointed and sharp like needles. The only downside, is that the more he uses his Quirk, the more tired Kuma gets.]

Kuma: "Sakira, catch."

Kuma then tossed Sakira the low point headband, causing her to catch it and put her goggles down.

Sakira: "A-Alright, w-who's our target?"

Y/n looked around for a moment, before he saw a girl with orange hair and her team and her points.

Y/n: "That girl right there!"

Kuma: "Guess we're taking Kendo down..."

Sakira looked over at the orange haired girl, known as Kendo, and held the low point headband, then the lower point band disappeared before Kendo's headband appeared in her hands. Kuma looked over at Kendo, only to see that her 225 Point Headband had been replaced for the very low 70 point headband without her even noticing a diffrence.

[Remi Sakira]
[Her Quirk: Equivalent Mass Exchange]
[Sakira can replace one object with something of the same mass. She can basically teleport one object in the place of another as long as they have the same mass.]

Y/n thoughts: "As long as Izuku has that 10Mil, everyone's gonna go after him, meaning we can take out everyone gunning after him and take their points without them even knowing!"

Y/n: "Alright guys let's stick to the second part of the plan!"

Y/n's Team: "RIGHT!"

Y/n then turned into smoke, leaving a Glass Fake in his place with Fake Headbands aswell. He then flew through the air before he noticed a team of random students that were running towards Izuku's Team Completely Oblivious.

*FWOOSH!*

*SNATCH!*

Team Leader: "Huh!?"

The team looked up only to see Y/n flying past them with their headband in hand.

Y/n: "I'll be taking that!"

Y/n then transformed back into his smoke form with the headband and dashed back to his team.

Y/n: "SHOULD HAVE PAYED MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR SURROUNDINGS!"

Y/n then transformed back to normal and shattered his Glass Fake before landing back with his team.

Y/n: "Now then, let's make a little Exchange for something bigger!"

Y/n then tossed the the Headband to Sakira, causing her to Replace it with a headband of higher points. Y/n placed the Headband around his head. Y/n's team was doing pretty well, until a familar attack disabled several teams.

Y/n: "Alright. Now that we have this insurance! Let's go take that 10Mil!"

Kuma: "Yes Sir."

Kuma and then rest of the team then began charging towards Izuku's team with several other students who had the same idea.

Kakusei: "Gah!"

《Flash!》

Suddenly a mass electricity appeared, shocking everyone that chased after Izuku, the a sheet of ice covered the ground, freezing everyone in place. Y/n looked around only to see that Todoroki had been the cause.

《Shing》

Kakusei: "KUMA!"

Kuma: "Huh?

Kakusei: "I need you to create a solid wall of Space around us! And quick!"

Kuma: "Right."

Kuma quickly clapped his hands together, causing a dome of space to solidify around Y/n's team. Suddenly a mass of electricity appeared, shocking everyone that chased after Izuku, then a sheet of ice covered the ground, freezing everyone infront of Y/n's team in place. The Electricity and Ice were about to immobilize Y/n's Team, but Kuma's Shield of solid space caused the attacks to be blocked.

Y/n: "Nice call Kakusei! You're future visions are really coming in handy!"

Kuma then destroyed the Space Shield before charging fowards with the rest of his team. Meanwhile, Izuku tried to use the Jet Pack on his back to escape Todorki as his team charged at them, but it seemed to be broken thanks to Denki's electricity.

Izuku: "The Jet Pack's malfunctioning!"

Pink: "BABY! Guess it needs some upgrades!"

The team turned to retreat, but Todoroki's Team was approaching fast.

Ochako: "On no, they're too fast! We can't get away!"

Tokoyami: "TAKE CARE OF THEM!"

Tokoyami then summoned Dark Shadow and sent him to attack Todoroki, but Momo created a shield, blocking the attack. Dark Shadow retreated as the Shield was destroyed.

Izuku: "She's too good at her creation Quirk, we need to be careful!"

Tokoyami: "No, it's Kaminari we should fear, if there was anymore sunlight, Kaminari's attack would have completely destroyed Dark Shadow."

Hearing this caused Izuku to remember something, but while he was in this memorized state, someone took advantage of the situation.

Ochako: "Huh?"

*FWOOSH!*

Ochako: "DEKU! LOOK OUT! ABOVE YOU!"

Izuku snapped out of his dazed state and looked up, only to see a mass of black smoke transform back into Y/n right above him.

Y/n: "Sorry bud! But I'm taking those Points!"

Y/n then snatched the headband right off of Izuku's head, causing his eyes to widen. He then acted quickly.

Izuku: "NO! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!"

Izuku quickly lifted his arm and grabbed the the headband, causing a struggle between them. Y/n glared as he lifted up his right leg.

Y/n: "Sorry! BUT I WASN'T ASKING!"

*BLAM!*

Izuku: "Gah!"

Y/n then thrusted his leg forwards, slamming the bottom of his boot into Izuku's face. The sudden pain caused Izuku to let go of the Headband. Y/n then kicked off of Izuku's face, sending him flying back into the air.

Izuku: "TOKOYAMI, STOP HIM!"

Tokoyami: "DARK SHADOW!"

Tokoyami then summoned Dark Shadow and sent him flying at Y/n. The Vampire quickly tired to turn his body into smoke, but Dark Shadow grabbed his leg just as his feet transformed, causing something odd to happen.

Y/n: "GET OFF!"

Y/n quickly spun around and kicked Tokoyami's Quirk in the face, sending it flying back. Y/n expected himself to start falling, but he stayed in the air. Y/n looked around in confusion, only to see that only his feet had turned to smoke and that they were keeping him up in the air.

Y/n: "Woah what!? Partial Smoke Transformation!? Since when can I do this!?"

Y/n then began messing around turning certain parts of his body into Smoke while he floated there, until something angry caught his attention.

???: "GIVE ME THAT HEADBAND, WING LEG!"

Y/n then turned, only to see Bakugou using his explosions to fly at Y/n with a face full of rage.

Y/n: "Ha! Come and take it Bakugou!"

Y/n then spun around and turned his hands into smoke, he then spun around kicked his leg out at the perfect time.

*BLAM!*

Bakugou: "GAH! BASTARD!"

*BOOOM!*

Y/n spun around mid air mimicking a breakdancer and kicking Bakugou in the face with the side of his Hell's Gate. Bakugou then quickly recovered and countered with a massive Uppercut explosion. The two send eachother flying, until someone else attacked.

Dark Shadow: "GOTCHA!"

*SLAM!*

Y/n: "GAHAHAA!"

Dark Shadow then appeared out of nowhere and attacked Y/n, sending him flying towards the ground.

Y/n thoughts: "CRAP! I NEED TO TRANSFORM INTO SMOKE BEFORE I HIT THE GROUND!"

Y/n tried to transform into smoke... but he couldn't.

Y/n: "CCCRRRAAAPPP!!"

Y/n braced himself to hit the ground... be he never did. Y/n looked around in confusion, only to see that he was laying there in mid air, without his Smoke active.

Kuma: "I've got you boss!"

Y/n looked down, only to see Kuma with his hands together, he moved his clasped hands, causing Y/n to fall down, as if he was riding on a playground slide. He kept on sliding, until he was placed back on his teams shoulders.

Y/n: "Wha? How did you save me?"

Kuma: "I distorted the space under you into a slide that place you back with us. Space Slide are one of the first things I learned to make."

Y/n smiled before patting himself down, only to see that Tokoyami took the 10 Million points back when Dark Shadow attacked him.

Y/n: "Dammit! Tokoyami got the Points Back! Let's charge back in and get them! Kuma, can you make a slope to get over Todo's ice wall?"

Kuma: "Yeah, just give me a second."

Kuma clapped his hands together, causing him to create a Space Slope that went over the Ice wall. Y/n's team made it over the Ice Wall, only to see that Iida gained a massive burst of speed and for Todoroki to steal the 10Mil from Izuku. After a few seconds Izuku's team began charging towards Todoroki's Team. Izuku began charging his Quirk, while Todoroki activated some Fire on his left arm. Izuku quickly took down Todoroki's defenses before reaching forwards, grabbing the Headband on top. Izuku then cheered, only to reveal that the headband was only worth 70 Points.

Momo: "We switched the headbands! There's no way we'd leave the grand Prize on top! You underestimate us!"

Iida: "Todoroki, better watch yourself, that was close!"

There were 10 Seconds on the clock, and everyone acted Quickly.

Izuku: "TOKOYAMI!"

Said boy used his Quirk to launch Dark Shadow at Todoroki, but Kaminari blasted the Quirk with electricity sending Dark Shadow flying back. While Dark Shadow was being attacked, Y/n and Bakugou flew into the fight, Bakugou used his explosions, while Y/n used his new Patrial Smoke Transformtion.

Bakugou looked around in confusion, trying to see who had the 10Mil, while Y/n jumped off of his head, like Mario did to Goombas.

Y/n: "GOTTA FLY FASTER BAKUGOU!"

Bakugou: "GGGRRRAAAHHH! GET OUT OF MY WAY WING LEG! YOU TEN-SAY TRASH!"

Momo created a pole and handed it to Todoroki, as everyone charged at him. Everyone picked up speed as they ran and flew faster and faster, until..."

*BBBBAAAAAHHHHHH!!!*

Present Mic: "TIMES UP!"

*Thud*

The Time was suddenly up, causing Bakugou to face plant onto the ground while Y/n slowly floated to the ground.

Present Mic: "AND WITH THAT THE SECOND ROUND IS OFFICALLY OVER!!!"

Izuku clenched his fist in sadness. Meanwhile, Bakugou's teammates ran over to him.

Sero: "Bakugou!"

Kirishima: "Are you ok man?"

Bakugou muffled: "GGGAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Todoroki got of off his teammates with a dejected look on his face, while Y/n's teammates ran over to him.

Kuma: "Man. We almost had that 10Mil."

Kakusei: "Maybe, I really should have seen something like this coming."

Y/n: "Yep, but we did out best!"

Meanwhile Kenji got off of his teammates with a bored expression.

Present Mic: "NOW THEN! LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT OUR TOP 5 TIMES! IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVE TEAM TODOROKI! IN SECOND PLACE! TEAM BAKUGOU!"

Mina: "Man! We were so close to first place."

Sero: "Yeah, but we're moving on, so it's all good."

Kirishima: "I don't think our leader would agree with you... like at all."

Bakugou: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Present Mic: "IN 3RD PLACE IS TEAM L/N FANGIRE!"

Y/n: "Awesome! My plan worked flawlessly!"

Sakira: "Yeah! We did it!"

Kuma: "Hey, you didn't stutter for once."

Y/n: "SO CUTE!"

Present Mic: "IN FORTH PLACE! WHA! IT'S TEAM SHINSO!? WHEN DID THEY COME BACK FROM THE DEAD!? AND FINALLY IN FIFTH PLACE IS TEAM MIDORIYA! THESE 5 VALIANT TEAMS, WILL ADVANCE ONTO THE NEXT AND FINAL ROUND!"

As Izuku let out a Geyser of tears, Y/n looked at the score board with sadness in his eyes, only to see that Kenji was in 6th place only losing to Izuku by a few points.

Y/n: "Kenji... he didn't make it..."

Kakusei looked over Y/n with confusion for a moment, before a smile came to his face.

Present Mic: "NOW! LET'S TAKE AN HOUR LONG LUNCH BREAK BEFORE WE BEGIN THE AFTERNOON FESTIVITIES! SOON!"

As everyone walked towards the lunch room, some people talked to eachother along the way.

Tsuyu: "Mina, congrats."

Mina: "Thanks, but Bakugou only asked me to join because I could melt Todoroki's Ice. It's not like, y'know, I really helped that much."

Ochako: "Iida you were holding out on us! I had no idea you could do that Reciprocal Burst thing!"

Iida: "Rest assured, I had no intention to deceive you, I was just being strategic."

Stupid Denki: "Heheee!"

Supid Denki Translation: "That was Fun."

Y/n: "I only caught a glimpse of that move, but it seemed pretty awesome Iida."

Iida: "Thank you Y/n, but you're Partial Smoke Transformation was impressive aswell. But I only wanted to prove that I could compete with Midoriya."

Ochako: "Speaking of him, where is he? Has anyone seen Deku?"

Y/n: "No idea, I really need to apologize for kicking him in the face earlier. He's probably getting ready for the next round to... be... honest..."

Y/n trailed off as he slowly turned, only to see Kenji walking past with a face full of sadness.

Y/n: "I-I'll be right back."

Y/n said before dashing off towards his Half Brother.

Y/n: "H-Hey Kenji! You Alright bro?"

Y/n said as he placed his hand on Kenji shoulder, only for it to be pushed away.

Kenji: ".... I... I don't wanna talk about it..."

Kenji said quietly before walking away.

Y/n stood there with a concerned expression as he watched his brother wall off.

Y/n thoughts: "Kenji... he can't tell a lie... but... he knows how to avoid telling the truth..."

《Flashback》

Young Kenji: "I-I don't wanna talk about it!"

A child Kenji was sitting in a daycare with tears coming out of his eyes. A child Y/n sat on the ground nearby with caretakers looking at his body, as it was cracked and looked like it was going to break. Kenji had just obtained his Quirk, but it was too powerful for his own good. He hit the child Y/n, causing his Glass body to crack like crazy. Kenji didn't wanna get in trouble for hurting his brother, but he knew he couldn't lie, so he did the next best thing... avoided telling the truth.

Young Kenji: "I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!"

《Flashback Over》

Y/n stared at his brother as he began walking away, but Y/n quickly stopped him. He grabbed his brother's hand and gripped it tightly, before dashing off with his brother right behind him.

《Short Timeskip》

Y/n and Kenji stood in an empty classroom near UA's lunch room, standing there face to face. One brother was determined to help, while the other just wanted to hide his shame. They stood in silence for what seemed like Hours, until Y/n spoke up.

Y/n: "Kenji-"

Kenji: "I don't want to talk about it."

Y/n: "Talk about what?"

Kenji: "Anything. Let's just eat lunch and get this over with."

Y/n: "Not until you tell me what wrong... or am I gonna have to guess?"

Kenji stayed silent, clenched his fist and grit his teeth, causing his brother to sigh.

Y/n: "You wanted to beat me sure... but that's not all. You want to prove to the world that you're great... you want to prove to your mother that you're great... and the only way you can see yourself doing that, is if you beat me... the one with the blessed and powerful Quirk... am I right?"

Kenji continued to stay silent as Y/n walked over to him.

Y/n: "Kenji... you don't need to prove that you're great to anyone-"

Kenji: "SAYS YOU!"

Kenji suddenly snapped, causing Y/n to take a step back.

Kenji: "You don't have all these expectations placed on your shoulders, you're not the son of the Crusader Heroine, one of the greatest female heroes to ever exist... she left us... she left me... and she won't come back... she'll never come back until I prove myself... until I prove that I am truly strong..."

《Flashback》

A very Young Kenji hid as he watched his mother and father argue.

Kenzan: "You can't seriously be leaving like this! Are you crazy!? What about our son!? What will Ken think when he wakes up in the morning and you're gone!? What am I supposed to tell him!?"

Mrs. Lang was wearing armored hero costume with a large sword on her back in it's sheath. He long blonde hair flowed and hid the details of her face.

Mrs. Lang: "I've already told you. Tell him I'll be back when he makes a name for himself..."

Kenzan: "And when the hell will that be!? Months!? Years!? DECADES!? What if he never "Makes a name for himself?""

Mrs. Lang: "Then I won't be coming back."

Kenzan: "This is insane! Do you know how much Ken looks up to you!? When he plays heroes with En/n he calls himself IXA! The Neo Crusader Hero! He looks up to you as if you were a god."

Mrs. Lang: "Then he'll understand when I say, I'll come back when he Proves Himself, when he is Truly Strong.... When he is worthy to be called my son."

*clink*

Suddenly a sound rang behind Kenzan and his wife, only to see the Young Kenji standing there with tears welling up in his eyes. Kenzan went to his son and hugged him, telling the boy that everything would be alright... but while Kenzan held one of his two sons, Mrs. Lang... no... Savior, the Crusader Hero, looked Kenji stright in the eyes, before walking out the front door. As the door closed, the Young Boy reached out his hand towards her.

Young Kenji: "M-Mom?"

《Flashback Over》

Kenji had tears streaming down his face, as he tried to speak to his brother.

Kenji: "All I want is to have her back in our lives. And I'm the only one who can bring her back... so I needed to beat you... it was the way for me to show her... and the whole world that I'm worthy to ba called her son! That's why you'll never understand! YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE WEIGHT IN CARRYING WITH YOUR BLESSED QUIRK!"

Steam radiated off of Kenji's body as hot tears streamed down his face. Y/n stood there concerned for his brother, not knowing what to say... but then he took a deep breath, before speaking.

Y/n: "You're probably right..."

Kenji looked up at his half brother with suprise and confusion.

Y/n: "I'll never know that weight... you're mother left, you want her back, you had a shot, but you missed it because of me... my mother disappeared and to be honest... I forget about her alot of the time... but you never forget... you always have her on your mind. That's why you work so hard, why you used Rising Mode eventhought I warned you not too..."

Y/n then began to radiate smoke as he glared at Kenji.

Y/n: "But I have a Weight on me too Kenji. I have to prove myself too, or I'm not worthy of the power I was given... I need to prove myself aswell. I need to show the world, why I was chosen to be the next Kamen Rider. I need to be worthy of the name, Kiva! So know this Kenji."

Y/n said as he walked forwards and placed his hand on his brother's shoulder.

Y/n: "You aren't alone. We both need to Prove ourselves, and we can't do it alone, we'll show you mother and my predecessor, that we are worthy of the name Lang, and Kiva."

Kenji stared at his brother, eyes wide with so many emotions. Y/n then took his hand off of Kenji shoulder and held it towards him.

Y/n: "Let's prove ourselves together, you with me Kenji?"

Anyway, that was both fun and annoying to write.

SEE YA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 181 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
97.9K 2.6K 26
You woke up in the My Hero Academia World,there you finally meet your Fictional Crush Midoriya Izuku,What will happen with you and Deku?Let's find ou...
46.9K 977 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
77.9K 3.3K 48
𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐱 𝐉𝐉𝐁𝐀! 𝐅! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ------♡------ (Y/N) never thought she would see the day people would look at her with eyes of affection and am...