REASONS WHY | Nash Grier fan...

By Hugnash

This is a story about a girl named Kaitlyn Rose and her story of how she over rides being bullied, having an... More

CHATPER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 12

15 4 0
By Hugnash

KAITLYN POV

Later that day I decided to just ignore the work by ordering pizza and watching netflix. And since AHS started a new season I decided to rewatch the other seasons. So putting my phone on the charger and away from me, I grabbed my laptop and pulled up Pizza huts website and ordered me a large cheese. After I put on Netflix and started my little marathon by myself.

***********

Around 11:45pm I noticed that Cam wasn't here, but he is friends with Nash and his parents haven't left yet so he might be with them, but I would think that he would've told me first.

Getting my phone I noticed I had a few missed calls and texts from Nash asking if he could come over, I responded with a yes, but he was probably sleeping now. Then I noticed my mom had called, calling back it went to voice mail and leaving one I kept scrolling through my notifications. Which was kinda hard considering all my social media ones, until I finally saw cams. missed call. I called back and he answered,

(C- Cameron , K- Kaitlyn)

C- "hey Kaye, I'm at a friends house."

K-"how come?"

C-"well, he invited me and I thought I'd take him up in that offer, is everything ok?"

K-"ya, I was just starting to worry about where you were, so you're ok then?"

C- "yes kay, I'm fine I promise, I'll call you in the morning. now you need to get some sleep, love you"

K-"ok ya bye cammy"

And with that I turned off my phone once again and put my laptop away and went to sleep.

*********

Waking up I checked my phone, 6:45am. UGHGGGJYUGHUGH. I guess waking up on a Tuesday is better than a Monday.

Deciding to text everyone that make plans for Friday that way I don't end up staying in bed all day watching Netflix and eating pizza like every day.

"Hey, let's all have a sleepover at my place Friday?"

I sent to Nash, Cam, and Hayes.

then I put on some turn up music and started getting ready for today. Since it was just about the last week of school I decided to just wear some yoga pants, one of Cam's white shirts he left over here and some Toms, and lastly adding on to this I put on a big grey sweater.

I guess you could say my style was pretty comfy. Then mov no onto my hair I just put it up on a French braid. Then grabbing a water bottle and a few breakfast bars, I gathered all my stuff and left the house for school.

Walking out Nash must've saw me cause he called my name and started running towards me. "Hey kaitlyn, I thought it'd walk to school with you." Nash said more of a question. "yeah, I hate being lonely." I smiled. "Well how about we do this everyday then?" he asked. "ya, if really like that." I responded. "Then it's set, you and me every morning. By the way I saw your text and wanted to know if I could invite some more guys? a few friends I met from the internet. Were all meeting up this weekend and I think it'd be cool if they met you and you met them. Like we could all be friends. I mean if not it get it but I was just wondering you know?" I was stunned by this all, I mean I kinda want to say yes. But what if it's awkward, that wouldn't be fun or if he doesn't talk to me and just the people he invites, I mean I'll have Cameron and Hayes. Plus I could use some friends especially if they're good friends that Nash is making them out to be. "Sure, I think that'd be cool." I smiled, "but make sure you don't ditch me for them," I joked but more than less meant it. "Never would I ever Kaitlyn Rose" Nash said while kissing my cheek.

Hey guys it's lynsey, I'd like to see this story become more known? I think it'd be cool if you guys would comment, like, and share with your friends. to challenge this, 3 comments and 3 likes for the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy my story and don't forget to check out my Cameron Dallas one. Thank you for reading.

I love you all and stay strong 😍💓

-Lynsey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}
Stay By kait(:

Fanfiction

2.5K 23 28
Ali's just a 16 year old girl with ALOT of problems in her life. She's got parents who don't care about her at all,a 17 year old brother who bullies...
89.3K 1.7K 35
When autumn is being pushed around in her school by her bullies known as Cameron,Nash,Matt,Taylor,and Carter what will happen when she can't take it...
1.3M 29.2K 130
Lindy Is very caring and a model for Vanity Teen. But at school she is bullied. By Magcon. She gets called fat, ugly, worthless, a slut, and a whore...