CHAPTER 14

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT IF I DONT SAY WHOS POV ITS KAITLYNS 💓

*

Right now it's around 2:45 am and we're all either swimming or around the camp fire trying to stay warm and away from mosquitoes.

Right now I'm sitting by the campfire with most of the guys. And We're all telling stories of our past.

Nash was currently sharing a story of when him, Cam, and Matt were doing the Oatmeal challenge.

I had never heard of it despite the fact of my obsession of YouTube. Speaking of which I need to upload a new video, it's been awhile.

"You guys want to do it for a new YouTube video, The Oatmeal challenge?" I asked them all.

By now all of the guys and Mahogany were sitting by the fire.

"Sure, now or tomorrow ?" Jack G asked. I mean it is pretty late but I'm not tired at all so why not now?

"I mean I'm not tired so why not now ?" Aaron asked as if he was reading my mind. We all nodded and I went to go get my camera and told Cam to go get us all oatmeal from the pantry.

(I WOULDVE PUT EVERYTHING IN BUT THEN ITD BE BORING SO I DIDNT, SORRY, HOPE YOU ENJOY THE REST OF THIS BOOK THOUGH 😚 )

It's about 4:23 in the afternoon and I had just woken up. No one else but Shawn was awake right now. Him and I were cleaning up my house for my mom had called the house phone and left a message saying that she'd be back tomorrow morning, and my house was a total mess. I plan on having the other guys help clean my house too, for they were part of the cause of all this.

While Shawn decided to take a break, I grabbed a Naked banana and strawberry smoothie from my fridge and tried to edit some of my video so I could upload it sometime soon. I tweeted out,

"@KaitlynRose Hey guys editing a new YouTube video with the boys, it'll be uploaded pretty soon ☺️💕"

I immediately got a ton of rt's and favorites after the tweet got sent out to all my beautiful followers.

Of course I got the hate tweets but on campus get my eye and made my break break,

"@MadisonBeer I hope @KaitlynRose next video is of her killing herself tbh"

Wow.

I guess I started crying since all the guys started hugging me. "Hey, Kait, what's wrong?" Cameron asked. You could tell he was concerned and very angry from his tone and facial expressions.

I shook my head no, that nothing was wrong. "It was just a hate tweet you guys" I sheepishly laughed dat how stupid I must look and sound to this group of people.

Great, now Matt and Taylor will have something new to make fun of me with.

"Girl, if there's one thing I learned knowing this group of boys is that they won't judge you. We've all gotten hate before. Most of us have hate pages. You just have to realize that those people don't matter am neither should their hurtful words, just think of your fans with send you love and support you. " Mahogany encouraged me.

"Yeah, we're all here for you Kaitlyn, I know me and Matthew have done some pretty bad things to you but I'm sorry. I honestly didn't know how badly we treated and acted towards you. can you please forgive us and maybe we can start from a fresh start and become friends?" Taylor said.

"Yeah Kaitlyn, I'm really sorry for everything and I'd totally understand if you don't want anything to do with us, but if you could forgive us it would be great if we could all be friends and make up for all the horrible memories we all have." Matt looked disappointed while saying all of this.

For some reason this made me extremely happy. I jumped on both of them and hugged them. This was honestly the best weekend ever. I mean how often is it when your bullies ask for forgiveness and to be friends? Honestly yas.

"So I'm guessing that's a yes?" Matt laughed. I just nodded with the biggest smile while Taylor laughed at my reaction.

Everyone else looked confused. Should I tell them our past ? I don't them to think bad about the two boys that just asked for my forgiveness.

"Me and Matthew used to treat this beauty here really bad for a few years. I'm not sure why, but we did. And she just forgave us." You could tell Taylor was for joyful while saying That explanation to everyone, for his smile was almost as big as mine.

******

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, I LEF TIT ON A GOOD NOTE SO THATS GOOD 😂💁

BUT ONCE AGAIN I WOULD REALLY WANT THIS STORY TO BECOME KNOWN SO IF YOU COULD LIKE AND COMMENT THAT WOULD BE GREAT, ALSO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS , I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD TELL ME SOME THINGS YOUD LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY OR ANYTHING I CAN MAKE BETTER ABOUT IT.

LOVE YOU ALL & STAY STRONG 😘😍❤️

-LYNSEY